Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:19:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCT] C-Bit - Elegantly Solving Bitcoin's Blocksize Problem [SHA256][POW]  (Read 66764 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sunerok

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 11:44:32 AM

yeah i agree. also i had no issues, when i installed it asked me what datadir i wanted, and the default was cbit.

patience young padawans, im sure we'll see it trading soon, and quickly gain value. to me, this is the dogecoin to litecoin.

the world needs a bitcoin times ten, and larger blocks.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 04:29:18 PM

I am patiently waiting for the Android wallet, as well as some other nice services. I agree no rush to exchange. I'm glad the block timing has leveled out since the initial zerg rush of mining.
bitwonder

Activity: 374
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 04:41:00 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2016, 05:15:47 PM by bitwonder

i just send a message to qiwoman2 for her to promote our coin, i will pay her directly, waiting for her to answer. she in the middle of moving, so might take few day to get an article for our coin.

btw: are we going to have:
electrum wallet
web wallet
cell phone wallet in the future ?
it would increate the value of our coin alot

were there anyone have time to handle and give away free coin to get attention from other user, something like 20 for the first 300. i pay directly to the person who could handle it.

bitcoin for the pizza please, history going to repeat it self again.
bitwonder

Activity: 374

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 05:12:10 PM

done tried to mine again this time with 0.26 btc and i got somewhere 32,000 c-bit. just note right now today the block time slow down alot to 20 minutes per block,
sunerok

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 06:26:16 PM

its averaging 10 minutes per block.. stabilization has occurred!

btw i got the android wallet, it was on the website

_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
Martens58

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 06:31:39 PM

I am patiently waiting for the Android wallet, as well as some other nice services. I agree no rush to exchange. I'm glad the block timing has leveled out since the initial zerg rush of mining.

The ANDROID is done and awaiting upload.
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 06:40:37 PM

The ANDROID is done and awaiting upload.

I totally missed that, my mistake! Going to download and test now  Smiley
CryptoRekt

Activity: 377

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 07:23:39 PM

btw i got the android wallet, it was on the website

Sunerok this is because you are a sexy beast.

Cheers-

Rekt

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 10:47:11 PM

android wallet connected to shapeshift!! hope they will add XCT soon
keep the good work,good wallet without blockchain download  Wink

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
sunerok

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2016, 10:55:49 PM

android wallet connected to shapeshift!! hope they will add XCT soon
keep the good work,good wallet without blockchain download  Wink

yeah i noticed that too, lightweight wallet Cheesy

BlockchainDynamics

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2016, 11:35:07 PM

Hi we talked about the C-bit release on our altcoin show last night and we had a couple questions.  The first we were wondering why 10 minute blocks?  Is there some reasoning behind this decision?  Also, aside from larger blocks are there any other things C-bit is going to attempt?

You can listen to the boradcast at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1379730.msg14041973#msg14041973 if you are interested in hearing C-bit mentioned.  C-bit is discussed at 22:59:00

If you have any information we can share with our listeners next week about c-bit or if anyone from the community or team would like to talk on the show please let us know.

Thanks and good luck with your project!
Martens58

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:28:19 AM

Hi we talked about the C-bit release on our altcoin show last night and we had a couple questions.  The first we were wondering why 10 minute blocks?  Is there some reasoning behind this decision?  Also, aside from larger blocks are there any other things C-bit is going to attempt?

You can listen to the boradcast at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1379730.msg14041973#msg14041973 if you are interested in hearing C-bit mentioned.  C-bit is discussed at 22:59:00

If you have any information we can share with our listeners next week about c-bit or if anyone from the community or team would like to talk on the show please let us know.

We wanted the block time to equal Bitcoin
so that when the time came to synchronize
the two networks with the Helix technology,
they would be compatible, time wise. You
can't have blocks being connected if you
have blocks being formed at different times
and in different amounts.
Bank_sy

Activity: 450

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:31:21 AM

Hi we talked about the C-bit release on our altcoin show last night and we had a couple questions.  The first we were wondering why 10 minute blocks?  Is there some reasoning behind this decision?  Also, aside from larger blocks are there any other things C-bit is going to attempt?

You can listen to the boradcast at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1379730.msg14041973#msg14041973 if you are interested in hearing C-bit mentioned.  C-bit is discussed at 22:59:00

You can still make them work if you have proper dev skills.

So why not everything BTC? Well if you ever are waiting for a trade to go through, you know that waiting even a minute is a long time. Try waiting 10 minutes. Just not a good experience. So I will make a hybrid system combining the speed of BTCD 1 minute blocks with BTC for long term storage. Trading against BTC should really be a requirement, but not sure if all passport enable blockchains will be able to do this, so it would probably need to be a strong recommendation.

iguana unites all the bitcoin compatibles using technology.

James is going to make BTCD 1 minute block work with BTC 10 minute block.
BlockchainDynamics

Activity: 155

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:38:02 AM

Oh ok I think I understand.  You are saying the 10 minute block time is necessary in order for C-Bit to be "Compatible With All Bitcoin-based Technology" as intended.  Is that correct?
Bank_sy

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:43:04 AM

Oh ok I think I understand.  You are saying the 10 minute block time is necessary in order for C-Bit to be "Compatible With All Bitcoin-based Technology" as intended.  Is that correct?

False. 10 minute block is not necessary to be compatible with bitcoin. You just need proper coding skills.

Hi we talked about the C-bit release on our altcoin show last night and we had a couple questions.  The first we were wondering why 10 minute blocks?  Is there some reasoning behind this decision?  Also, aside from larger blocks are there any other things C-bit is going to attempt?

You can listen to the boradcast at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1379730.msg14041973#msg14041973 if you are interested in hearing C-bit mentioned.  C-bit is discussed at 22:59:00

So why not everything BTC? Well if you ever are waiting for a trade to go through, you know that waiting even a minute is a long time. Try waiting 10 minutes. Just not a good experience. So I will make a hybrid system combining the speed of BTCD 1 minute blocks with BTC for long term storage. Trading against BTC should really be a requirement, but not sure if all passport enable blockchains will be able to do this, so it would probably need to be a strong recommendation.

coisoetal

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:51:40 AM

False. 10 minute block is not necessary to be compatible with bitcoin. You just need proper coding skills.

IS doing, until its DONE, is TRUE. That wasnt DONE yet. Until then... please dont be so certain, thank you Smiley

██████████
██████████
Bank_sy

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:54:37 AM

IS doing, until its DONE, is TRUE. That wasnt DONE yet. Until then... please dont be so certain, thank you Smiley

If it was obviously impossible like they are saying, why would people be trying otherwise? And not just anyone but a talented coder? Is he stupid to waste his time?
He is building something that is possible not trying to build something that is impossible. Know the difference.
coisoetal

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 12:59:56 AM

If it was obviously impossible like they are saying, why would people be trying otherwise? And not just anyone but a talented coder? Is he stupid to waste his time?
He is building something that is possible not trying to build something that is impossible. Know the difference.

Everything is possible... but most of the times just the fact that we want to do something dont make it real, or achievable. Some may succeed, but most of the time projects are droped. I would be happy if such thing was accomplished. I think it would open some big doors to crypto future... Smiley

██████████
██████████
Martens58

View Profile
February 29, 2016, 01:20:45 AM

Everything is possible... but most of the times just the fact that we want to do something dont make it real, or achievable. Some may succeed, but most of the time projects are droped. I would be happy if such thing was accomplished. I think it would open some big doors to crypto future... Smiley
I think everyone needs to go to the website and read
the Helix Technology explanation to understand what
I am talking about when I say the two networks need
to have synchronized blocks.
sunerok

View Profile WWW
February 29, 2016, 12:52:28 PM

nice to see more people mining here

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: