Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:10:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCT] C-Bit - Elegantly Solving Bitcoin's Blocksize Problem [SHA256][POW]  (Read 66764 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
anderson705

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:18:20 PM

to dev, to Martens the founder of this coin.

when the miner mine any coin, any pool they expect to be pay, fair and square.
no matter if it easy or hard to mine. every one know that i want to buy before
incident and no one want to sell, now every one know that i mine after the incident
and they expect you not to pay me, because only me and yolo mine at that time
when everyone already in the bed. if there are 5 or 10 people mine i can see there
already 10 pages of bitcointalk demand the payment.
i dont want to cheat or steal anyone hard earn money, and i expect the same
from anyone else. so think twice before you make a decision, it going to effect
anyone mine this coin in the future.
some suggested put in the faucet, me i dont run around wasting time for a few coin.
when i read everything from this coin i can see there are bright future about it, it seem that no one saw it at all, it just take
time, i buy or mine as much as i can when i see even the founder buy it own coin.
i still have the screen shot of total pending in the toronto pool but i wont tell you how many,
dev said only 2.4, then so be it, put the rest of other to the foundation.

i suggest you need to modify the amount of coin come to the market
everyday, make it rare hard to mine. we still need to have the iphone wallet, electrum wallet
to have the coin more value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:31:36 PM

incident and no one want to sell, now every one know that i mine after the incident
when everyone already in the bed. if there are 5 or 10 people mine i can see there
some suggested put in the faucet, me i dont run around wasting time for a few coin.
when i read everything from this coin i can see there are bright future about it, it seem that no one saw it at all, it just take
time, i buy or mine as much as i can when i see even the founder buy it own coin.
i still have the screen shot of total pending in the toronto pool but i wont tell you how many,

everyday, make it rare hard to mine. we still need to have the iphone wallet, electrum wallet
I've mined at the same time as you but in bravo pool and payments were made quickly.
No one want to loose money so if the coins were mined in issue period or not,it's money spent by the miner and service provider must assure his services.
Hope you & yolo can arrange that with Martins or c-bit dev and everybody is happy.
after that,comes the problem with all those coins pressing the sells orders and keeping that price down hoping weak hand get out of it and kill this coin.
Really disappointed but holding my coins indefinitely.

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:36:25 PM

you should be paid already...it's on the dev to secure the codebase  Cool  right?

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
anderson705

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:41:35 PM

most of my coin still in toronto pool and frozen. not get any pay yet
mtnminer

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:54:00 PM

I am also mining this coin, I do not have a lot of hashing power but I redirect all efforts to this coin.  I as Anderson said I believe there is great potential here with C-Bit!

I was mining on the new York pool during this time and was paid, actually an amazing amount of coin.  I plan to hold it!  I want this to be a great thing in the future.  I know there will be bugs and hickups, but do not break our confidence in this coin and the operators of it.

Please pay out all the frozen coin, We will all be better off if this is done right.

In the name of full disclosure.  I now hold a good bit of coin after the other night.  I do not fully understand how, but Thank you  my payments were sent to 19NMxwXHSEp5h7V2VJ7uZ2ze49Xo6x9RV1

Mtnminer

most of my coin still in toronto pool and frozen. not get any pay yet
Yolo123

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 05:54:16 PM

dev said only 2.4, then so be it, put the rest of other to the foundation.?

I trust dev will make the right decision. I was mining in Toronto with someone else.
Yolo123

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:11:28 PM

I trust dev will make the right decision. I was mining in Toronto with someone else.

Yes and the right decision will be pay you for 10 min blocks and the rest coins he will destroy.

My reply is incoming!
ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:19:11 PM

Oh, by the way C-bit community.
I just want to rub something into the
face of someone. It's the nasty side
of me...sorry.

The reason that all of you were not
invited earlier to the C-bit party and
allowed to mine in the pools at launch
is because of :

theymos

I tried to advertise C-bit on BitcoinTalk
and he wouldn't let me. He said that C-bit
was too risky for his members. Got that ?

Yet, he lets gambling sites take your Bitcoin.

Go figure.

Just read that, since start C-bit or someone want to hide something... Why not publish here at launch? Mining only for yourself?
I just want to ask why @theymos can tell you that " C-bit was too risky for his members" and after launch you made this OP!
Many shit coin are posted here and OP still alive! And no admin come to say "It's too risky for bitcointalk members"....
Yolo123

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 09:59:31 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2016, 11:12:58 PM by Yolo123

Yes and the right decision will be pay you for 10 min blocks and the rest coins he will destroy.

My reply is incoming!

Hi Mr Martens and Dev!

My real nickname is UgOs (you can check me out on twitter and very involved in another alt coin).

I think you have made your decision, the moment you decided to pay the blocks in NY and San Fran as per there block were held and then the decision to shutdown Toronto and make payment to the other cities was made. I remember clearly that MANY COINS were mined in those cities.

What happened this weekend, where were all the miners?? NO ONE WAS MINING BUT ME. I have redirected 10 of my S7, purchase 3.9BTC of power to invest in this coin. A total of approx 250 TH/S which could have been used to mine BTC. NO ONE WAS SUPPORTING THE SYSTEM, EVERYBODY APPEARED WHEN THE DIFF RESET AND THEY GET PAID. Yet, I am still mining the coin right now with 190TH/S.

I have a screen shot of how many pending blocks were held on Toronto. The thing that bothers me here is that YOU PAID EVERYBODY ELSE, something you should NOT have done if you were considering not rewarding the miners for this issue.

The faucet idea is just ridiculous although the person that made the suggestion is very involved in the other altcoin that I hold, so no hard feeling for making the suggestion.

In hopes you made the logical decision.

Regards,
UgOs

Edit:
I am back mining BTC with all my hash rate. To clarify the 3.9BTC purchase was for many days not just the weekend, I had intention of leaving the power on XCT for a while but now I have no idea what is going to happen.

PS: I don't want any BTC back for the rented power, if you think that is my intention.

dyrek

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:29:22 PM

My reply is incoming!

Hi Mr Martens and Dev!

My real nickname is UgOs (you can check me out on twitter and very involved in another alt coin).

I think you have made your decision, the moment you decided to pay the blocks in NY and San Fran as per there block were held and then the decision to shutdown Toronto and make payment to the other cities was made. I remember clearly that MANY COINS were mined in those cities.

What happened this weekend, where were all the miners?? NO ONE WAS MINING BUT ME. I have redirected 10 of my S7, purchase 3.9BTC of power to invest in this coin. A total of approx 250 TH/S which could have been used to mine BTC. NO ONE WAS SUPPORTING THE SYSTEM, EVERYBODY APPEARED WHEN THE DIFF RESET AND THEY GET PAID. Yet, I am still mining the coin right now with 190TH/S.

I have a screen shot of how many pending blocks were held on Toronto. The thing that bothers me here is that YOU PAID EVERYBODY ELSE, something you should NOT have done if you were considering not rewarding the miners for this issue.

The faucet idea is just ridiculous although the person that made the suggestion is very involved in the other altcoin that I hold, so no hard feeling.

Regards,
UgOs

You are too greedy.

And reading your post
"3.9BTC of power to invest in this coin. A total of approx 250 TH/S"   Do you know it's alomost 5 days mining and we are talking obout 12-24 hours period.( I think here you are trying to impose 3.9 BTC)

So you are liar too.
In my opinion dev should give you shit just becouse don't like greedy people who doesn't care anyone round.
Or maybe..
OSMIUMCOIN

Activity: 980

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:42:24 PM

Guys go to request other Exchange

Poloniex
https://poloniex.com/coinRequest

What is the name of the coin? *
C-Bit
What is the coin's symbol? *
XCT
Please link to the announcement page.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374770.0
If the coin has a website, please link it here.
http://btc-bit.com/
If the coin has a block explorer, please link it here.
http://cryptobe.com/chain/CBit
Please explain why you would like to see this coin added to the exchange. *
Your indiwidual info
If this coin has any significant innovations over other coins, please elaborate on them here.
Your indiwidual info

Bittrex
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-02-29-16

ROBERTO
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:49:22 PM

Poloniex

C-Bit
XCT
Your indiwidual info
If this coin has any significant innovations over other coins, please elaborate on them here.
Your indiwidual info

Bittrex
https://bittrex.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/202583854-Submitting-a-Coin-to-Bittrex-Updated-02-29-16

LOL!!! With a legit coin YES!! Poloniex laugh on this shit! Look at their ETH volume!! They don't add any coin! If C-bit in dreams reach 1/10 bitcoin maybe they can watch on it! Please be realist guys!
Yolo123

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 10:51:23 PM

My reply is incoming!

Hi Mr Martens and Dev!

The faucet idea is just ridiculous although the person that made the suggestion is very involved in the other altcoin that I hold, so no hard feeling.

Regards,
UgOs

You are too greedy.

And reading your post
"3.9BTC of power to invest in this coin. A total of approx 250 TH/S"   Do you know it's alomost 5 days mining and we are talking obout 12-24 hours period.( I think here you are trying to impose 3.9 BTC)

So you are liar too.
In my opinion dev should give you shit just becouse don't like greedy people who doesn't care anyone round.
Or maybe..

Coming from a member that has 3 posts and that will probably do nothing to promote this coin.
CryptoRekt

Activity: 377

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2016, 11:24:04 PM

Poloniex

C-Bit
XCT
Your indiwidual info
Your indiwidual info

Bittrex

LOL!!! With a legit coin YES!! Poloniex laugh on this shit! Look at their ETH volume!! They don't add any coin! If C-bit in dreams reach 1/10 bitcoin maybe they can watch on it! Please be realist guys!

Yeah, I'm not going to lie I had a bit of a laugh at this as well.. Poloniex doesn't add really legit coins. I highly doubt we will be seeing Cbit on there anytime soon if ever.

Bittrex, on the other hand, is way more obtainable.

Cheers-
Rekt

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:29:19 PM

My reply is incoming!

Hi Mr Martens and Dev!

Regards,
UgOs

You are too greedy.

And reading your post

So you are liar too.
Or maybe..

Coming from a member that has 3 posts and that will probably do nothing to promote this coin.
I think that your coins will reach your wallet soon,just wait for a reply of Martins58 or c-bit dev as they are the only responsible of your issue.
the coin was already hard dumped and reached 60sat yesterday and your coins will not kill the market (it's already killed with all these sells pressure)
just wait for a final decision from them and hope you got your coins back.
good luck

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
Yolo123

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:31:23 PM
Last edit: March 21, 2016, 11:44:44 PM by Yolo123

My reply is incoming!

Hi Mr Martens and Dev!

Regards,
UgOs

You are too greedy.

And reading your post

So you are liar too.
Or maybe..

I think that your coins will reach your wallet soon,just wait for a reply of Martins58 or c-bit dev as they are the only responsible of your issue.
the coin was already hard dumped and reached 60sat yesterday and your coins will not kill the market (it's already killed with all these sells pressure)
just wait for a final decision from them and hope you got your coins back.
good luck

Agreed, it's been a stressful weekend and probl even more for dev and Martens
ROBERTO
Legendary

View Profile
March 21, 2016, 11:53:41 PM

This is getting interesting :

The official C-bit pools are exploding.......

Yesterday morning :   756 TH
Yesterday evening : 1,583 TH
Early This Morning : 2,260 TH
Later This Morning : 2,845 TH

I think the difficulty should be rising soon.

Please can you update!!
Now only max 20 Th on all official pool! PR release give you some Hash for only 1 day!
You need more then that to gain trust...
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 01:50:43 AM

the diff is currently fekked up>> look about every other block diff = 1.0

Shocked

wut

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
mtnminer

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 02:00:54 AM

I do not personally believe trust will come from hashing power alone.  This is a battle for the long haul and reliability and consistency is what will give trust.

I have been mining Bitcoin for a very long time and have lost more coins than I care to speak of in the years.  I started cpu mining and did not know what I was doing or what I had.  I left my mining program running and forgot about it, i also left my coin accumulating in a pool!  I learned the hard way do not use a pool as your wallet.

I invested heavily into ASICs and lost when the price crashed from $1200, I learned do not go into deep debt on something that you can not afford to loose.  I lost in a big way!

I still believe in Bitcoin and bare the scars from this belief and battle.  I have watched the block debate very closely and believe this will be decided eventually, but not without more blood, tears and scars.

Bitcoin may not be here forever in its current state, but the cryptocurrency genie is out of the bottle.  Big money sees the potential for good and evil, this means cryptocurrency and blockchains are here to stay.  So am I.

Reading on C-Bit and their ideas and concepts, I came to see that they are knowledgable about the issues we are facing and presented a viable coin and ideas that can be implemented. Back to my thought,

When bitcoin first came out, no one had extra hashing power to play games with to affect others.  Hashing power was too precious and expensive to throw around on awhim, they were no hashing rentals available.  Early ASICs were expensive and you used this investment wisely and with dedicated purpose.

Today a new coin like C-Bit that may possible threaten the "established" coin leader, it can become a target for all kinds of covert forms of aggression and sabatoge.  Being we now live in the crypocurrency eco system of today, it is a dog eat dog world!

I beleive if us who are visionary will get behind C-Bit and commit consistent hashing power to it and hold the course we will become strong.  It will not happen overnight and we do not want it to happen overnight.  We need to build strength and consistancy, this will build trust.  if Doge coin can survive, surely we as experienced Bitcoiners can too.

Encourage all the miners you know who have old machines sitting on the shelf to turn a few back on a direct them at C-Bit.  If you want there to be independant mining pools create and promote them, set up and operate nodes to give it more strenght.  Bring back that fire we all had for bitcoin in the beginning, this is a whole new opportunity to build something that will be an assest to what ever version of Bitcoin survives.  As the saying goes, “A rope made from three strands of cord is hard to break.” ... defend each other. And three people are even stronger. They are like a rope that has three parts wrapped together.  lets build C-Bit as another cord of the Bitcoin structure and become stronger.

Thank you
Mtnminer

This is getting interesting :

The official C-bit pools are exploding.......

Yesterday morning :   756 TH
Yesterday evening : 1,583 TH
Early This Morning : 2,260 TH
Later This Morning : 2,845 TH

I think the difficulty should be rising soon.

Please can you update!!
Now only max 20 Th on all official pool! PR release give you some Hash for only 1 day!
You need more then that to gain trust...
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386

View Profile
March 22, 2016, 03:19:09 AM

Option 1: Faucet... which will not attract to many people from outside of this current community.
option 2: Use the 2 million to fund future projects/bounties... which will piss off some miners.
option 3: Burn the fuckers. publicly burn all those coins... this option pleases my inner pyromaniac.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: