Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:20:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCT] C-Bit - Elegantly Solving Bitcoin's Blocksize Problem [SHA256][POW]  (Read 66764 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
nix_on

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 02:21:11 AM

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA512

C-BIT https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1374770.0

Code Quality Grade: C
This coin might have some serious problems that should be fixed, but is probably safe to use and not serious enough to be a viable attack vector.

Heritage: Directly from Bitcoin 0.12.0 (self reported and confirmed)

Problems:

* MINOR: Alert key has not been changed
** This could allow for the developer of the coin whcih this was forked from to broadcast a malicious network alert
** If the intention is to disable the alert system, the alert key should be set to "0"
* MAJOR: The coin was announced first on an email list and an hour later was announced on Bitcointalk
** Although the email list was freely available for sign up, this is not what I would consider a "public" release
** This uses the naive Bitcoin difficulty adjustment, and thus did not compensate well for the initial early difficulty spike
** The end result is that about 6500 blocks were mined before the "public" announcement on Bitcointalk and elsewhere

Notes:

Weird search-replace error?
- -            return "node misbehaving";
+            return "node misbehabing";

Watermarks: pow, bitcoin, sha256

Interested in getting a coin reviewed?
Find more details about Earlz's reviews at http://earlz.net/static/reviews.html

This coin review is PGP signed. You can verify this signature at https://keybase.io/earlz
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: Keybase OpenPGP v2.0.51
Comment: https://keybase.io/crypto
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=JThA
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Kinda sucks I had to give this a C, but the announcement problem is definitely a major issue, and if any major issue is found it's at least a C. The code and wallet itself is all good.

C+ ?  Wink  haha

For me personally your grades are worth shit .Good remember when you gave "your grades A" to scams and shitcoins. No offense but for me and some other your grades are worthless.
If somebody don't belive it's just a sample (Pharmacoin fucking scam) and there are many another
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082835.msg11562051;topicseen#msg11562051    Yes that how you mislead people. And they invest in a bad coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Martens58

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 02:45:26 AM

First off, let's get into this review before everyone freaks out.

As anyone in the community knows, I am a straight shooter,
I tell the truth, even when it gets me in trouble, so here goes.

Let dispel any thoughts  anyone might have.

I HIRED EARLZ....... AS A CODE REVIWER for the C-bit Code.

I'll repeat that again.

I HIRED EARLZ. The very same individual who has made the
comments immediately above. So, I have nothing to hide, or
I wouldn't have hired him. Think about that.

As for his comments, they are mostly benign.

His definition of a public release and our team's definition of a public
release are different. We had done a Googleads ad program
for several weeks before the launch of our coin on multiple Bitcoin
platforms. The BitcoinTalk platform had refused our coin advertisement
as too risky for its members. Bitcoin enthusiasts had migrated to
our website and signed up for our newsletter. On February 23,
the day of the launch, we sent out a PUBLIC notification to these
public individuals stating that sometime during the day the pools would
go live and the launch of the coin would begin. Now, this was a PUBLIC
notification; but, within the confines of our private website, but to PUBLIC
individuals gained from a PUBLIC advertised source. Any miners interested
were advised to have their miners ready.

At 17:03 on Feb 23 we opened the pools to these PUBLIC individuals.
This allowed us to begin a metered flow of miners onto the source
code without overwhelming the source code. The power of modern
machines dictated that we couldn't just have hundreds of machines
dropping on C-bit all at once, which we were afraid would happen if
we opened up to BitcoinTalk first.  At 17:55 we opened up BitcoinTalk
and, as feared, a flood of PUBLIC miners came on board with powerful
mining machines.

This was our method of opening up the C-bit source code to mining,
and it somewhat worked as planned.

Even with this method, the source code was overwhelmed and
we went from 0 - 15 Million in difficulty in about 4 hours. It was
a rough 4 hours. In that 4 hours we blew thru about 9 million coins.

Earlz is correct that the period of time of about 45 minutes before
BitcoinTalk came on board saw about 3.5 million coins mined. However,
we now have 15 Million coins. Cryptopia has traded about 1 Million
coins since it started trading, which is less than 1/3 of the amount Earlz
is talking about in his first 45 minute period. The richest 2 individuals on
the Block explorer have more coins than Earlz is talking about; and that's
just two people.

More or less, We consider the newsletter that we put out to the 75
or so people that were gathered thru PUBLIC googleads on our website
as PUBLIC people. This was considered a PUBLIC release in our minds.
Earlz seems to think that only a notification on BitcoinTalk is a PUBLIC
notification and is legitimate. We disagree. We then did a second
PUBLIC release with BitcoinTalk.

Next, the mining during this 45 minute period was done for the express
reason to gradually bring the source code up to speed because of the
modern power of mining machines, and before more powerful machines
could hit because of BitcoinTalk. Third, we rather believe that in the
scheme of things, the number of coins in the hands of the initial PUBLIC
hands in not a big deal. These coins are the hands of the PUBLIC, not
in the hands of C-bit.

I know that Earlz is reading this, or would least hear of this, so the
very fact that I am saying that I hired him could be verified or challenged
by him. This in itself relates to my straight-forwardness. I believe that what
we did was correct, and was done with no ill-intent or malice, and was only
done with the best intentions for C-bit.

Other than that, everything else he seems to be saying is that C-bit is fine.
He states in the end that the code and the wallets are all fine. The only
disagreement we have is the definition of what a "PUBLIC" announcement
is. We will "agree" to "Disagree".

Now, everyone one here can review what I have said, think about my
history of statements on this board, then make up their own minds
about whether or not you believe me.

jc12345
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1013

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 02:54:51 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2016, 03:35:07 AM by jc12345

For me personally your grades are worth shit .Good remember when you gave "your grades A" to scams and shitcoins. No offense but for me and some other your grades are worthless.
If somebody don't belive it's just a sample (Pharmacoin fucking scam) and there are many another
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1082835.msg11562051;topicseen#msg11562051    Yes that how you mislead people. And they invest in a bad coins.

I promised myself I will stay out of the CBit thread but since my post is not about CBit itself per se (although indirectly) and referring to general principles as it was applied to CBit I will post it.

I dont think it is fair of you to criticize earlz in the general way you are doing. You must remember that there are three relevant categories in general in the IT world - people, process and technology. Applied to a coin this would be people (dev team characteristics), process (launch procedures and other general procedures) and technology (code). He is only really required to give his view on the technology part which is the actual code. If he picks up stuff more than just the code in any of the categories people, process and technology he will post it. It is difficult to pick up things in the people and process categories but he always at least gives a view on the code. It is a bonus if he picks up other stuff.

A project can have A-grade code and nothing material popping up in the people or process of the coin at the time of review - just like normal auditing procedures from an auditor. You can compare this with an audit of financial statements of a company which can be unqualified, even if there are well hidden issues. However it is possible for something to pop up later non-code wise like a dev that hid scam intentions very well early on that decided to disappear later. You cannot blame earlz for that. To take my analogy further, such a company with unqualified financial statements could have a management team that decides later to defraud the shareholders but their intentions were not clear at the time of the audit. You will probably see that where there were A-grade reviews of a coin that turned out to be a scam it was on the code only and he did not vouch for the dev or processes because they were hid well by the dev team. You should rather be glad if earlz picks up some people/process or potential scam issues with a coin.

I also have to add that in itself it is not an issue if a dev team holds a significant portion of a coin in general. It comes down to how trustworthy they are and how responsible thy are with it and their purpose for holding it eg. to dump later (bad) or to use for development and funding (good).
icekohl

Activity: 339

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 03:11:02 AM

Keep up the good work, love where this going.

nix_on

Activity: 164

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 03:12:05 AM
Last edit: March 16, 2016, 04:12:18 AM by nix_on

I promised myself I will stay out of the CBit thread but since my post is not about CBit itself per se and referring to general principles I will post it.

I dont think it is fair of you to criticize earlz in the general way you are doing. You must remember that there are three relevant categories in general in the IT world - people, process and technology. Applied to a coin this would be people (dev team characteristics), process (launch procedures and other general procedures) and technology (code). He is only really required to give his view on the technology part which is the actual code. If he picks up stuff more than just the code in any of the categories people, process and technology he will post it. It is difficult to pick up things in the people and process categories but he always at least gives a view on the code. It is a bonus if he picks up other stuff.

A project can have A-grade code and nothing material popping up in the people or process of the coin at the time of review - just like normal auditing procedures from an auditor. You can compare this with an audit of financial statements of a company which can be unqualified. However it is possible for something to pop up later non-code wise like a dev that hid scam intentions very well early on that decided to disappear later. You cannot blame earlz for that. To take my analogy further, such a company with unqualified financial statements could have a management team that decides later to defraud the shareholders but their intentions were not clear at the time of the audit. You will probably see that where there were A-grade reviews of a coin that turned out to be a scam it was on the code only and he did not vouch for the dev or processes because they were hid well by the dev team. You should rather be glad if earlz picks up some people/process or potential scam issues with a coin.
I don't judge his knowlage. For sure he's good IT guy
BUT many times his grades mislead people. Yes for example Pharmacoin
Tell me what people start to think in pharmacoin thread when earlz stamp grade A ? That must be very good coin
So for some time I don't care his grades that's it.
earlz

Activity: 439
Merit: 250

mmmmmm

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 03:17:15 AM

Just to reiterate on everything..

Yes, I was hired by C-Bit to do the review. Although this tends to say "oh, well they were trying to do the right thing", a clear exploit coin Pharma also did this.. So that doesn't mean you should trust anything.

Their claims to me (which I have no way to neither confirm nor deny, but sound believable to me) is that they had an adwords campaign etc, and had an email list that people signed up to. When they launched C-Bit, they announced it to this list 1 hour early, and then announced it elsewhere (like Bitcointalk.. No a bitcointalk thread should not be mandatory to be considered "public", but there is no announcement on Twitter, Reddit, or anywhere else, OTHER than their website). This can be taken two ways. Either they were on the good side, and just trying to give a small benefit to their first loyal followers that signed up to the email list. Or on the other side, they were trying to keep the launch purposely obscure to prevent people from finding out before they had a big stash of coins. Both scenarios are possible. Everything about the project sounds legit to me, but with the way my reviews are intended to work, I can't really express opinions in them. I'd say it's up to you (the public) to decide which way things went.

Either way, there is no proof at all that the developers did any premining, nor that they were the early miner (the first 6500 blocks went primarily to a single address, though that's probably a pool) that benefited from the slow difficulty ramp up in the beginning. 6500 blocks in one hour is instamining, no matter who actually did it.

Also, I'd like to also reaffirm that the 6500 blocks mined are not significant in the long run. As time marches on this amount will become less and less noteworthy. And finally, I'd like to point out that even now the difficulty of C-Bit is still behind. Blocks are still being minted faster than the 10-minute target time, and will continue to for some time I imagine because of the long 2-week targeting window.

Ultimately, it's not really my place to express if I think a coin's team is legit or not. All of my interactions have been honest and fair, but I can't just vouch and say "I know this coin will succeed". That's not what my coin reviews are intended to do. I check the code, make sure no exploits exist, and check for blockchain abnormalities such as undisclosed pre-mining. Beyond that, it becomes a big matter of opinion that I don't want to be involved with, because everyone's opinion will be different.

P.S. That Pharma coin review at the time was spotless. I could find no errors in the code, and upon community request and continuing abnormalities ended up double checking the code, and then triple-checking and finally finding the exploit. It was a very well hidden exploit and I'm only human. I didn't think to update that post, but my github repository where I keep my list of coin reviews marks that review as invalidated, as well as providing a full write up about what happened here: https://gist.github.com/Earlz/41c5c18113210d3c36f9

Check out my full list of Coin Reviews
Currently working on the Qtum Project
My Skype account earlzdotnet has been compromised. Please report to me any usage seen from it, or from the email earlz@earlz.biz.tm
kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 04:16:53 AM

anyone could tell me what is the nethash now?
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:49:14 AM

anyone could tell me what is the nethash now?
"networkhashps": 820260316797638
BOOM

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
donnyespo

Activity: 827

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 11:21:19 AM

Today is the big day, lets see some fireworks.  Grin

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
CryptoRekt

Activity: 377

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 01:45:27 PM

Alright,

It's officially Wednesday - what is the big news.

Cheers-
Rekt

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
filippounits

Activity: 692
Merit: 501

฿E YOUR OWN ฿ANK

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 02:21:50 PM

Really, I can't wait for hear about that news.

Bitrated user: filippounits.
donnyespo

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 02:35:32 PM

DEV intersted ? please for PM

If you want pm me your XCT address Ill donate some for your work, looks nice  Wink

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Martens58

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 03:45:25 PM

PR releases will come on-line slowly starting today,
thursday, and friday. It all depends on each website,
publication, and platforms' schedule and available
space. Take the blue pill and be patient.
Pyramusx

Activity: 379

Following on Twitter @pyramusx

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 06:34:12 PM

Already seeing an article pop up Smiley

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/2871767 

C-Bit Offers Bitcoin Classic a Block-Size Solution

Martens58

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 06:42:21 PM

Here is the simple PR :

http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/c-bit-offers-bitcoin-classic-a-block-size-solution/

If you want to do a lot of very tedious examination, which I have started to do,
and go thru each and every one of these, you can find some very interesting stuff.
They are in there, you just have to find them. There are a lot of links, buried, and
they do lead to interesting places I never knew existed.

More and more places will be added as the days lead into more days.

You can track the PR going viral live on twitter with this link:

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=C-bit%20Bitcoin&src=typd

There will be a lot of publication within the next 24-48 hours!

What this all leads to, I have no idea. That's what's fun about a revolution.
donnyespo

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 07:22:30 PM

Here is the simple PR :

http://bitcoinprbuzz.com/c-bit-offers-bitcoin-classic-a-block-size-solution/

If you want to do a lot of very tedious examination, which I have started to do,
and go thru each and every one of these, you can find some very interesting stuff.
They are in there, you just have to find them. There are a lot of links, buried, and
they do lead to interesting places I never knew existed.

More and more places will be added as the days lead into more days.

You can track the PR going viral live on twitter with this link:

https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=C-bit%20Bitcoin&src=typd

There will be a lot of publication within the next 24-48 hours!

What this all leads to, I have no idea. That's what's fun about a revolution.

Awesome, looking forward to it!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
theboccet
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 08:48:25 PM

good volume and double the price in 24 hours  Grin Grin gonna be bigger soon

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
MONETARYUNIT
[/
Martens58

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:11:17 PM

Oh, by the way C-bit community.
I just want to rub something into the
face of someone. It's the nasty side
of me...sorry.

The reason that all of you were not
invited earlier to the C-bit party and
allowed to mine in the pools at launch
is because of :

theymos

I tried to advertise C-bit on BitcoinTalk
and he wouldn't let me. He said that C-bit
was too risky for his members. Got that ?

Yet, he lets gambling sites take your Bitcoin.

Go figure.
theboccet
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2016, 09:57:32 PM

Oh, by the way C-bit community.
I just want to rub something into the
face of someone. It's the nasty side
of me...sorry.

The reason that all of you were not
invited earlier to the C-bit party and
allowed to mine in the pools at launch
is because of :

theymos

I tried to advertise C-bit on BitcoinTalk
and he wouldn't let me. He said that C-bit
was too risky for his members. Got that ?

Yet, he lets gambling sites take your Bitcoin.

Go figure.
Winter is coming guys....
I'm preparing for the show

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
MONETARYUNIT
[/
CryptoRekt

Activity: 377

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2016, 10:06:13 PM

Already seeing an article pop up Smiley

http://www.digitaljournal.com/pr/2871767 

C-Bit Offers Bitcoin Classic a Block-Size Solution

I will be posting an article on my site soon as well. probably later this evening. It is a brand new site so i have a TON of content to upload.

AltcoinRenegade.com

Cheers-

Rekt.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: