Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:11:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCT] C-Bit - Elegantly Solving Bitcoin's Blocksize Problem [SHA256][POW]  (Read 66764 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
sunerok

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 02:55:40 AM

How about yourself? You appear to be using your real name. Do you have Linkedin?

dude. why dont you just give up on this and GTFO already.
look at your posts here, you are just a troll, doing nothing but trying to dig up info on those involved with c-bit
now GTFO and be a troll somewhere else

seriously this fuckin guy sounds like a stalker lol

It's called due diligence. 

gotcha.. so you know all the peoples full names and linkedin accounts that created every coin you get involved in?

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
danonthehill

Activity: 710

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:08:39 AM

How about yourself? You appear to be using your real name. Do you have Linkedin?

look at your posts here, you are just a troll, doing nothing but trying to dig up info on those involved with c-bit

gotcha.. so you know all the peoples full names and linkedin accounts that created every coin you get involved in?

Some, yes. All, no.  This dev has already been forthcoming with own his name and made various claims about the people involved and the financing of this project.  Google search turned up blank for the 21 names that were published on the website, hence seeking further validation. 
blackwat3er

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:21:06 AM

Some, yes. All, no.  This dev has already been forthcoming with own his name and made various claims about the people involved and the financing of this project.  Google search turned up blank for the 21 names that were published on the website, hence seeking further validation. 

ok so in due diligence did you go get background checks done on the cable guy before you let him hook up your cable
and did you ask the names and information of all of the employees of your bank before opening your account and at or durin each visit... i think not, so fuck off with that bullshit due diligence excuse for your personal attempt at stalkerlike behavior
danonthehill

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:24:41 AM

ok so in due diligence did you go get background checks done on the cable guy before you let him hook up your cable
and did you ask the names and information of all of the employees of your bank before opening your account and at or durin each visit... i think not, so fuck off with that bullshit due diligence excuse for your personal attempt at stalkerlike behavior

Be nice.
icekohl

Activity: 339
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 03:45:52 AM

I like what I'm seeing here. DanOnTheHill has valid points but, if dev is going to stay anon that is ok too.  Only thing that is weird to me so far is Martens formatting of posts.  Could you not make the pages longer m8? 

If linkedin and other searches are correct, he's got the creds.

Martens58

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 04:41:38 AM

I like what I'm seeing here. DanOnTheHill has valid points but, if dev is going to stay anon that is ok too.  Only thing that is weird to me so far is Martens formatting of posts.  Could you not make the pages longer m8? 

You don't like the way I write ?
CryptoRekt

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 04:52:59 AM

wtf does his post formatting have to do with anything ?

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
CryptoRekt

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 04:59:58 AM

I'm not sure that your diligence is really necessary I think the entire point here is that; are you going to support this project or are you just going to keep responding with "well bler bler bler i couldn't find the linkedin bler" really guy? Either you're in it or not.

Pick a side.

_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
danonthehill

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:16:50 AM

I'm not sure that your diligence is really necessary I think the entire point here is that; are you going to support this project or are you just going to keep responding with "well bler bler bler i couldn't find the linkedin bler" really guy? Either you're in it or not.

Pick a side.

What's with all the Verge bullies on here? It's almost as if you are coordinated.
BlockchainDynamics

Activity: 155
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:18:33 AM

We spoke to Marten Williams on blockchain dynamics radio tonight.  Wonderful guest.  Thank you for sharing information about c-bit with us.

Check out Marten's segment now @ https://www.mixcloud.com/ErrorByTrial/blockchaindynamics-3-error-by-trial-radio-3122016/
danonthehill

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 05:37:49 AM

We spoke to Marten Williams on blockchain dynamics radio tonight.  Wonderful guest.  Thank you for sharing information about c-bit with us.

Check out Marten's segment now @ https://www.mixcloud.com/ErrorByTrial/blockchaindynamics-3-error-by-trial-radio-3122016/

LOL.  It's over.
sunerok

Activity: 629

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 06:00:36 AM

LOL.  It's over.

yeah thats what they just said, you quoted it. "spoke to" is past tense for "speaking to" present tense. the archive is listed on that link.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
danonthehill

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:03:48 AM

LOL.  It's over.

yeah thats what they just said, you quoted it. "spoke to" is past tense for "speaking to" present tense. the archive is listed on that link.

The coin, not the broadcast, genius.
blackwat3er

Activity: 19

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 06:10:06 AM

LOL.  It's over.

The coin, not the broadcast, genius.

from here on out everyone ignore mr dan brenann since he cant suffice from his negativity.
CryptoRekt

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2016, 06:11:39 AM

Pick a side.

What's with all the Verge bullies on here? It's almost as if you are coordinated.

Verge bullies? You want to see what a real bully is ? Don't make me get the hose.  

fadisaaida

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 10:19:38 AM

I could swear this voice is familiar to me Smiley used to have guild leader in TS back in the days with the same voice Smiley

Lisk.
    Develop Decentralized Applications & Sidechains in JavaScript with Lisk!
    Website | Blog | BTT Thread | Chat - Be part of the decentralized application movement!
Martens58

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:31:52 PM

Everyone calm down. Let's just be good. OK ?
I'm getting really tired of childish behavior.
Let's grow up and start getting ready for the
really bad people that are going to start showing
up on Wednesday. These are the last days of
peace and quiet, so look around and remember
who the good guys are and who your family
members are.
gembitz

Activity: 1834
Merit: 639

*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 03:44:38 PM

C-BIT looks ready to disrupt things lol  Kiss   >>> good times !

©2021*MY POSTS ARE STRICTLY FOR NOVELTY AND/OR PRESERVATION/COLLECTING PURPOSES ONLY!*It should not be regarded as investment/trading advice.*advocate to promote sharing and free software for the bitcoin community* #EFF #FSF #XTZ ===> START WITH NOTHING AND BUILD IT INTO SOMETHING!
donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 07:51:37 PM

members are.

I like the sounds of this  Cheesy

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 13, 2016, 08:36:34 PM

members are.
what happens wednesday?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: