Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:06:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCT] C-Bit - Elegantly Solving Bitcoin's Blocksize Problem [SHA256][POW]  (Read 66764 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
coisoetal

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 01, 2016, 10:38:11 PM

1 ) Working on finding the information regarding the
BRAVO pool. Will have something as soon I have it,
and will post it.

2 ) Working on the Signature Address idea. Setting it
up today and depositing some XCT into it to start it. Be
out by tomorrow, probably.

3 ) Working with Yobit. Can't control the timing on their
end.

4 ) Wallets almost all done, just linking them in the
website. This is time consuming, and our web guy is
a little swamped. Web wallet is done, we're designing
the interface now.

5 ) New pool is up and running in Toronto, Canada.
It's at the bottom of the page. Still working on the
problems with the South Africa pool, can't figure out
why.

Whew. Busy. Mad rush.

William Martens
Founder C-bit

What was the cost to get listed on yobit ? How can I or the community donate to you to help offset that cost.

Cheers-

Rekt

To add a new coin to Yobit please you need to fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Listing type:
• Free - 0.00 btc - no guarantee
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 2 business day
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 1 business day + mail alert to all users

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

██████████
██████████
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoRekt

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2016, 11:23:44 PM

and will post it.

2 ) Working on the Signature Address idea. Setting it
up today and depositing some XCT into it to start it. Be
out by tomorrow, probably.

3 ) Working with Yobit. Can't control the timing on their
end.

4 ) Wallets almost all done, just linking them in the
website. This is time consuming, and our web guy is
a little swamped. Web wallet is done, we're designing
the interface now.

5 ) New pool is up and running in Toronto, Canada.
It's at the bottom of the page. Still working on the
problems with the South Africa pool, can't figure out
why.

Whew. Busy. Mad rush.

William Martens
Founder C-bit

What was the cost to get listed on yobit ? How can I or the community donate to you to help offset that cost.

Cheers-

Rekt

To add a new coin to Yobit please you need to fill out the form below.
Payment method: YobiCode
Listing type:
• Free - 0.00 btc - no guarantee
• Premium - 0.1 btc - 2 business day
• Exclusive - 0.5 btc - 1 business day + mail alert to all users

https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

Will,

How much did you put forward to list us on yobit - i am happy to help contribute back to you.

Cheers -

Rekt

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
Martens58

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:32:39 AM

Here is the Signature Wallet Address.
Everyone here will have to decide on the
amount of time that is fair for the pool to
remain open for the contest.

Just let me know on the board.

In addition, Let me know who the winner
is, and I will release it to the winner once
the chosen winner gives me his address. This
is a decision on the behalf of the board, not
mine. So, a majority decision wins.

I put 20,000 XCT in it, but I forgot about the
transaction fee.

1AyLy4LBdErxDaJDwQnmac3Zfj1UbR7fE1

William Martens
C-bit Founder
CryptoRekt

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 01:00:22 AM
Last edit: March 02, 2016, 04:23:33 AM by CryptoRekt

transaction fee.

William Martens
C-bit Founder

Date: 3/1/2016 16:59
To: Donation address 1AyLy4LBdErxDaJDwQnmac3Zfj1UbR7fE1
Debit: -2500.00020000 XCT
Transaction fee: -0.00007480 XCT
Net amount: -2500.00027480 XCT
Transaction ID: 393c497f820415f50230dee5856d70ac7f9ca83561b0b0bcb1233af9547d48de-000

Cheers-

Rekt

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
Jookly
Legendary

Activity: 1131
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 01:25:35 AM

As for the pool payouts.. if you don't mind me asking are you mining with a sizable amount of power? The block spacing has decreased a lot but if you have enough hash power you should probably be seeing some payments, unless the blocks are just waiting to be confirmed. Since the blocks are actually being solved slightly slower than the target right now, if the pool has 120 confirms or whatever # they chose, you could just be waiting for a while to see those first payments. There's just not much of an interface to look at there so it's difficult to tell.

There is a contact form on the site you can try.

That is no problem to ask at all.  I am mining with about 5-7TH for ~ 26hrs now.  My address is the 1LmyakHYJnaK99jD9pd72RgASpCpZuhPJY you an see it on http://bravo.btc-bit.com/workers . I have still received no payout as of now.

and will post it.

Any word on this Martens?  It really seems like I should have recieved some XCT by now.  Either I am doing something wrong or misunderstanding something or its not working correctly.

Thanks!
sunerok

Activity: 629
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 01:32:28 AM

As for the pool payouts.. if you don't mind me asking are you mining with a sizable amount of power? The block spacing has decreased a lot but if you have enough hash power you should probably be seeing some payments, unless the blocks are just waiting to be confirmed. Since the blocks are actually being solved slightly slower than the target right now, if the pool has 120 confirms or whatever # they chose, you could just be waiting for a while to see those first payments. There's just not much of an interface to look at there so it's difficult to tell.

That is no problem to ask at all.  I am mining with about 5-7TH for ~ 26hrs now.  My address is the 1LmyakHYJnaK99jD9pd72RgASpCpZuhPJY you an see it on http://bravo.btc-bit.com/workers . I have still received no payout as of now.

and will post it.

Any word on this Martens?  It really seems like I should have recieved some XCT by now.  Either I am doing something wrong or misunderstanding something or its not working correctly.

Thanks!

Pending Blocks   27    Confirmed Blocks    2044

id imagine when you see pending blocks go down, and confirmed go up, you'd get paid

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
C-bit Bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 01:39:07 AM

and will post it.

Thanks!

id imagine when you see pending blocks go down, and confirmed go up, you'd get paid

yes that is correct. we just checked and the pool is fine, minimum payment is 1 XCT. the balance reflects how many pending blocks there are currently.
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:00:00 AM

and will post it.

Thanks!

ok but i know already know this.  The confirmed blocks has gone up plenty since I started mining.  My friend who is mining on the NYC server has received many payouts during the same time period.  I will let it go for another hour or so and then I'm just going to pull my miner.
C-bit Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 02:44:03 AM

and will post it.

Thanks!

ok but i know already know this.  The confirmed blocks has gone up plenty since I started mining.  My friend who is mining on the NYC server has received many payouts during the same time period.  I will let it go for another hour or so and then I'm just going to pull my miner.

and you have been mining 24 hours now or ? the blocks move at an average of 6 per hour (same as bitcoin).. and with 100 confirms needed on the network (same as bitcoin) then you can expect at least a 16 hour wait to receive the payout. has it really been that long?
Martens58

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:46:49 AM

and will post it.
It looks as though we have pulled the London
pool off the grid. Go over to the Frankfurt pool
and start mining. If you start receiving XCT
with no problem, then we know absolutely
that there was a problem with the London
pool and we are sorry for the inconvenience.
We obviously didn't plan it that way.

William Martens
C-bit Founder

Thanks!

Martens58

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:49:32 AM

and will post it.

Thanks!

William Martens
C-bit Founder
C-bit Bitcoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 02:53:53 AM

William Martens
C-bit Founder

No, the London pool is still online and operating just fine. Users should expect anywhere from 14-18 hours before receiving a payout after confirmation, as the 100 confirmations are needed on newly generated blocks before coins are released.
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:55:27 AM

and you have been mining 24 hours now or ? the blocks move at an average of 6 per hour (same as bitcoin).. and with 100 confirms needed on the network (same as bitcoin) then you can expect at least a 16 hour wait to receive the payout. has it really been that long?

that is correct I have mined for ~26 hours at this point

William Martens
C-bit Founder

Ok I will try that now.

Edit:  actually on second thought I am just going to pull the miner for now and see if maybe some payouts show up from the bravo pool.  I am still kind of optimistic that it is just a confirms issue like C-bit Bitcoin described, who knows, maybe they will start coming in a few hours.

No, the London pool is still online and operating just fine. Users should expect anywhere from 14-18 hours before receiving a payout after confirmation, as the 100 confirmations are needed on newly generated blocks before coins are released.

Isn't there anyway you can check to see if my address should have been sent or is queued to be sent a payout?  I am just looking for a little reassurance here.
Martens58

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:57:30 AM

and will post it.

Thanks!

William Martens
C-bit Founder

Ignore my advice, I didn't realize you were
communicating with C-bit Bitcoin. Too many
cooks in the kitchen.

William Martens
elitemobb

Activity: 579
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 04:51:53 AM

I have c-bit added on Coinze mining pool at coinze.com.
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 05:16:57 AM

Hey I just received 89 XCT so maybe it was just really long blocks or something.  Wanted to let you know though.  Smiley
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2016, 12:12:14 PM

Hey I just received 89 XCT so maybe it was just really long blocks or something.  Wanted to let you know though.  Smiley

Hey Jookly, ever end up receiving more coins after this post?
ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 12:29:42 PM

transaction fee.

William Martens
C-bit Founder

2K XCT sent to 1AyLy4LBdErxDaJDwQnmac3Zfj1UbR7fE1
Txid: 9a30b5776763eab02adbafb5ad71a4535c2098873d3175cb196b5a792341aa59-000
donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 02:37:26 PM

transaction fee.

William Martens
C-bit Founder

2K XCT sent to 1AyLy4LBdErxDaJDwQnmac3Zfj1UbR7fE1
Txid: 9a30b5776763eab02adbafb5ad71a4535c2098873d3175cb196b5a792341aa59-000

I sent 2000 also.

Transaction ID: a3c2e8137e452b73267332c3a284df99703ecd933d4248bfbdb40e73a00b98c3-000

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Jookly
Legendary

View Profile
March 02, 2016, 03:30:27 PM

Hey Jookly, ever end up receiving more coins after this post?

yup all good  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: