Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:33:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XCT] C-Bit - Elegantly Solving Bitcoin's Blocksize Problem [SHA256][POW]  (Read 66764 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kampretkabur

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:56:17 PM

due to the orphans we're seeing with the super fast block times, I just want to make sure everything is working. Can anyone mining at my pool verify that they've received payout?
receive 6000 so far

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stoner19

Activity: 752

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 08:57:25 PM

due to the orphans we're seeing with the super fast block times, I just want to make sure everything is working. Can anyone mining at my pool verify that they've received payout?
receive 6000 so far

Thank you. Looks like its working just fine then. Just need to stabilize out the network diff.
donnyespo

Activity: 827
Merit: 1000

Twitter: @bitcoin_dad

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:21:37 PM

receive 6000 so far

Thank you. Looks like its working just fine then. Just need to stabilize out the network diff.

I received some payouts from your pool thanks. Does look like alot more than 210M will be mined tho unless things are going to slow down

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
craslovell
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 09:22:54 PM

receive 6000 so far

I received some payout on your pool thanks. Does look like alot more than 210M will be mined tho unless things are going to slow down

Its the diff adjustment. It can't catch up in time. Looks like early miner gets the worm on this one until enough 2016 block sets pass for it to even out.
stoner19

Activity: 752

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 09:23:54 PM

receive 6000 so far

I received some payout on your pool thanks. Does look like alot more than 210M will be mined tho unless things are going to slow down

Thanks for confirming. I don't think we're seeing as many orphans already, it's slowly starting to stabilize.
sunerok

Activity: 629

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 09:36:04 PM

receive 6000 so far

Thanks for confirming. I don't think we're seeing as many orphans already, it's slowly starting to stabilize.

can confirm as well, blocks are definitely slowing down and since when i jumped on around height 7k, the difficulty has continued to quadruple every 2016 blocks.

now at a diff of 262144

feels like everyones been waiting for a bitpenny so to speak.. i already like this coin, and i've always loved bitcoin core.

_///// [XVG] ★★★★★WE ARE ON  THE VERGE ★★★★★ [SCRYPT] /////_
_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064

View Profile
February 23, 2016, 10:27:34 PM

Good times. Don't think this one is going to fly.
Add (datadir) command to open your wallet.
it have a problem to target the %appdata% dir i see

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 11:01:17 PM

Excuse the ignorance since I'm running out the door and don't have time to investigate, but was there a premine at all?
C-bit Bitcoin (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 11:17:07 PM

Excuse the ignorance since I'm running out the door and don't have time to investigate, but was there a premine at all?

No. We only mined a couple of blocks to test proof of work, and we went public sometime around block 10.

We'll have a blockchain explorer and android wallet shortly.
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 11:21:48 PM

No. We only mined a couple of blocks to test proof of work, and we went public sometime around block 10.

Excellent, thanks for the response. I look forward to the diff climbing and slowing down the block time. Distribution will fix itself up then. Looks like early adopters are rewarded well..

Also, nice news on the services. The more the better!
CryptoRekt

Activity: 377
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2016, 11:41:08 PM

Excellent, thanks for the response. I look forward to the diff climbing and slowing down the block time. Distribution will fix itself up then. Looks like early adopters are rewarded well..

Indeed it would appear as such.

Happy to be contributing to the initial mining phase.

Very curious to see where this goes.

///// [XVG] VERGE [Multi-Algo] \\\\\
_///// TOR . I2P . LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB . WEBSITE . RADIO . IRC \\\\\_
sunerok

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 01:55:55 AM

yeah good stuff dev.. keep it up

ps: craslovell, i dig the pink floyd reference Cheesy

_//// TOR // I2P // LINUX . WINDOWS . MAC . ANDROID . ELECTRUM . WEBWALLET . GITHUB // WEBSITE // RADIO // IRC ////_
craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 02:56:04 AM

It took 3 years on the forum for someone to reference that, you made my night. thank you!!!  Grin
sunerok

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 03:17:44 AM

It took 3 years on the forum for someone to reference that, you made my night. thank you!!!  Grin

heheh im a huge fan. if you haven't seen Live in Pompeii, id suggest doing so immediately.

we should try n get yobit to list c-bit.. this coin should start off small and organic
been watching the debug logs n stuff n everything seems solid, would like to see the difficuly continue to increase though so the blocks slow down..

but for now, im not gonna complain until my asic runs out in a week days lol

craslovell
Legendary

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 03:58:28 AM

heheh im a huge fan. if you haven't seen Live in Pompeii, id suggest doing so immediately.

we should try n get yobit to list c-bit.. this coin should start off small and organic
been watching the debug logs n stuff n everything seems solid, would like to see the difficuly continue to increase though so the blocks slow down..

but for now, im not gonna complain until my asic runs out in a week days lol

Oh I have, I have the dvd, as well as the "Pulse" dvd and a few others.. Actually saw Roger Waters on his The Wall Live tour twice a few years ago. It's considered one of the best live performances of all time. Ticket the second time was $252 a seat, but worth every penny without a doubt. They're my favorite band, Porcupine Tree is up there too. If you haven't heard them before do yourself a favor and give them a listen.

I agree with starting small.. To be honest I can't believe this coin didn't fork earlier in the day.
daggerpunt

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:13:39 AM

This coin looks great! Looks like they have some good tech and solid investment behind it. I can see it getting on some good exchanges soon. Until then, happy mining guys!

sunerok

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2016, 04:14:11 AM

well its bitcoin so im not toooo surprised.. plus im getting alot of connections on my wallet.. im gonna put in a request to yobit tomorrow if they aren't already working on adding this.

could be fun to have a larger amount of coins in circulation, bigger block size, n stay in sync with bitcoin core.. this should be paired with btc asap, i think if it is early on,

it would be interesting to watch it's chart and compare it to bitcoins.

daggerpunt

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:27:07 AM

well its bitcoin so im not toooo surprised.. plus im getting alot of connections on my wallet.. im gonna put in a request to yobit tomorrow if they aren't already working on adding this.

could be fun to have a larger amount of coins in circulation, bigger block size, n stay in sync with bitcoin core.. this should be paired with btc asap, i think if it is early on,

it would be interesting to watch it's chart and compare it to bitcoins.

It will be interesting to see if XCT can follow through with making Bitcoin more decentralized.

I think yobit would be a good start. If everything goes according to plan, I could see bitfinex eventually adding it too, which would be huge of course.

animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 04:32:35 AM
Last edit: February 24, 2016, 04:51:25 AM by animalroam

New C-Bit block explorer! (give it a bit of time to load)

Retweet and like for more attention: https://twitter.com/Crypto_BE/status/702351100712607744
nrvasquez

Activity: 966

View Profile
February 24, 2016, 07:58:44 AM

Ill will pay .10 BTC for every 200,000 XCT

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: