Bitcoin Forum
July 24, 2024, 06:12:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Footy Cash (FOOT) | CoinSwap |Decentralized Fantasy Sports  (Read 66719 times)
The Enoeht

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:15:59 PM

Really sad to see that Pump And Dump cancer has spread to this coin as well.

I have 21500 coins, sadly, I purchased half it at  around 11k-13k satoshis because I had to wait for my salary (my luck). I still believe in this coin, and long term, I think I still got it for cheap, however boy is it frustrating to see this bs with the price. These pump and dump losers have to infest every coin out there.

Pump and dump will happen at least once to literally every small coins because it's very easy to manipulate prices in small markets.

True.

Just to be clear, no matter how low it goes I am not NOT selling my coins. I just wish I could buy more.
The Enoeht

Activity: 190

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:17:09 PM

Exemple to be an disaster noob...yesterday, when Foot rise like a star i said here to move that wall of 21k coins(was around 3.1 btc )at 0.00014941 to let the price go up!Nothing happend , then the price go down and that noob try to dump the price so he push alone until 0.0000055 btc and somebody buy 4616 coins i jump and i buy it 9762 coins and after 10 seconds somebody buy the rest of hes coins. In the end that noob took 1.1 btc instead of 3.1 btc! Be smart and play whit the team , for sure u get profit! Hold your coins , its no need to rush , Bitcoin need 8 years to get where he is! We need only few months for more then x10 profit! @HOLD @HOLD

So in other words you suggest us to hold this coin? On what basis do you analyze that this time it will come back UP? I think it will go down a few months and there will be a moment of the lowest point after today. As you said be smart, why buy now if the price is lower then.

If you already have coins, don't sell, you will only lose at that game. Hold. The price will go up soon.
mrhans

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:20:34 PM

Exemple to be an disaster noob...yesterday, when Foot rise like a star i said here to move that wall of 21k coins(was around 3.1 btc )at 0.00014941 to let the price go up!Nothing happend , then the price go down and that noob try to dump the price so he push alone until 0.0000055 btc and somebody buy 4616 coins i jump and i buy it 9762 coins and after 10 seconds somebody buy the rest of hes coins. In the end that noob took 1.1 btc instead of 3.1 btc! Be smart and play whit the team , for sure u get profit! Hold your coins , its no need to rush , Bitcoin need 8 years to get where he is! We need only few months for more then x10 profit! @HOLD @HOLD

So in other words you suggest us to hold this coin? On what basis do you analyze that this time it will come back UP? I think it will go down a few months and there will be a moment of the lowest point after today. As you said be smart, why buy now if the price is lower then.

If you already have coins, don't sell, you will only lose at that game. Hold. The price will go up soon.

Soon? No. After a pump & dump a coin is dead for a few months. You can expect that there will be another one in the future, but that's like in a few months I guess and you need to be fast then. It will be over the day after.
I know people want to believe, but no, you're not careful enough imo.
opcrypt44

Activity: 55
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 04:29:04 PM

Soon? No. After a pump & dump a coin is dead for a few months. You can expect that there will be another one in the future, but that's like in a few months I guess and you need to be fast then. It will be over the day after.
I know people want to believe, but no, you're not careful enough imo.

The coin has steadily risen before "pump groups" picked it as a mark.
I got in at 2 cents. it's going to recover and bounce back it has to this point way before their interest in it which is fleeting. the bottom isn't going to fall out because they didn't give this coin life.
daniel244king

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 05:17:38 PM

I don't understand why this discussion is going on - There are only 4 million coins total.

The price will skyrocket when the new FootyCash client is released with Masternodes and Anonymous Send [like DASH and PIVX].

If people want to be foolish enough to dump their coins now let them.

THE KING OF COINS
Footy (OP)

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:20:11 PM

Hey everyone.  Seems like there is a of price speculation in the thread.  I don't make predictions on the price, as that isn't my job as developer.

I am committed to the project, and treating this like anything but a pump and dump coin.  If that were the case, I wouldn't continue posting in the thread and updating the community daily, responding to private messages, nor would we be releasing masternodes, working on marketing strategies to increase the visibility of the coin and attract new members of the community, or working on getting listed on larger exchanges.

There are many costs associated with running Footy Cash and that money has been coming out of my own pocket-a substantial amount actually, with some very large costs coming up soon.  If there wasn't a commitment to the coin and community, I certainly wouldn't be doing this.

The stated goal is to accomplish everything on the roadmap and bring forward an opportunity for fantasy sports players to make wagers in a safe and practical way.

hansen.ng

Activity: 632

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:23:34 PM

I like the roadmap. I hope this project will reach every milestones and will be successful in the endeavor.I can't wait for the masternodes to launch. I wish you all the positive vibes and luck. Take care!

PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
WITH BITCOIN'S HASHRATE

POWERS SuperNET
TECHNOLOGY
░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
Dahman El_Harrachi

Activity: 630
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:34:59 PM

I have 21500 coins, sadly, I purchased half it at  around 11k-13k satoshis because I had to wait for my salary (my luck). I still believe in this coin, and long term, I think I still got it for cheap, however boy is it frustrating to see this bs with the price. These pump and dump losers have to infest every coin out there.

Pump and dump will happen at least once to literally every small coins because it's very easy to manipulate prices in small markets.

True.

Just to be clear, no matter how low it goes I am not NOT selling my coins. I just wish I could buy more.
i think is better to sell your coins after the pump and buy it again after the dump, this is the best strategy for trading,
buy low sell high  Wink
PerryVogel

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 06:50:40 PM

True.

i think is better to sell your coins after the pump and buy it again after the dump, this is the best strategy for trading,
buy low sell high  Wink

Well tell me than, should I buy now or sell?
AIOS

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

All In One Social

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 07:15:08 PM

Nice concept.
Thanks for creating it.
Great work devs

daniel244king

Activity: 252
Merit: 105

ALTCOIN KING

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:33:45 PM

This is the official Chanel?

THE KING OF COINS
Footy (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:53:23 PM

Yes sir.  A lot going on recently, but will definitely make an effort to be on the channel more frequently Smiley

Footy (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 07:54:00 PM

Nice concept.
Thanks for creating it.
Great work devs

Thanks AIOS!  Welcome to the Footy Cash community!

mrhans

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:10:38 PM

Sorry, I didn't want to sound too negative. But there have been cases where a steadily growing coin was literally destroyed by a pump and dump. Afterwards, the price was so low again, that nobody cared. Not saying that it happens here if the developers will stay active Smiley
Footy (OP)

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 09:55:55 PM
Last edit: July 27, 2017, 10:39:50 PM by Footy

Is there a community member with a Linux system that could help us test the masternodes?  Would be good to have another person testing.  

You can reply here or pm dmanicus and he will get you set up Smiley

Unrivaled

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 10:51:14 PM

Can we receive more info on the developer, the plans in motion and partnerships that are being established? There are many unknowns about the coin and the dev, I see many people asking legit questions. The fantasy market may generate millions, but you have to be a a part of it, or be in a strong partnership. I am invested in the coin, but I am skeptical when I don't have enough info.
vella85

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 10:53:50 PM

I don't understand why this discussion is going on - There are only 4 million coins total.

The price will skyrocket when the new FootyCash client is released with Masternodes and Anonymous Send [like DASH and PIVX].

If people want to be foolish enough to dump their coins now let them.

I totally agree with you mate, Yes some people got in at 11k to 13k sats and now the price has been dumped but I wouldn't worry too much as if you believe in what Footycash is doing and that they have a long term future like I and many others do, then don't worry because I'm sure the price will bounce back up once the new developments are released. Remember there are only 4 million coins like daniel244king said so it makes Footycash somewhat rare once people start to buy and hold their coins. Once the market starts to dry up, that's when we can expect the price to really explode. This is only a short term down trend so just think of the long term potential Footycash has to offer.

I can promote your project on X to my 100k+ followers for a reasonable price. Just DM me for prices.
adz7

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:07:56 PM

Hey everyone.  Seems like there is a of price speculation in the thread.  I don't make predictions on the price, as that isn't my job as developer.

I am committed to the project, and treating this like anything but a pump and dump coin.  If that were the case, I wouldn't continue posting in the thread and updating the community daily, responding to private messages, nor would we be releasing masternodes, working on marketing strategies to increase the visibility of the coin and attract new members of the community, or working on getting listed on larger exchanges.

There are many costs associated with running Footy Cash and that money has been coming out of my own pocket-a substantial amount actually, with some very large costs coming up soon.  If there wasn't a commitment to the coin and community, I certainly wouldn't be doing this.

The stated goal is to accomplish everything on the roadmap and bring forward an opportunity for fantasy sports players to make wagers in a safe and practical way.

Thank you for this message dev, more people need to read this to just calm down and to not get frustrated by 1st world problems.
adz7

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:08:28 PM

True.

buy low sell high  Wink

Well tell me than, should I buy now or sell?

Buy now.
adz7

View Profile
July 28, 2017, 01:09:41 PM

Nice project, I threw 2btc at it recently after seeing this undervalued coin.

I don't think it was a pump and dump by a group (maybe a one person pump, you can see the volume purchased just before the spike), way too small/thin order books for that. I can dump now and bring it down a LOT or I can pump the shit out of it with just a few BTC. The volume on the sell side isn't growing too crazy re new coins coming to the exchange to dump, and whoever is the MM for this coin on Cryptopia (if there is one) was doing a great job the other day building the books, more of that pls.

I also think in time this coin is going to go for a few bucks at least, just have to be patient/forget about it for a while vs chart watching and getting emo.

Best of luck with it, looking forward to your next moves.

EDIT: Also, if you want to show more support for this coin. Take some of your btc and put in a bid at .00000001 for some of your BTC. Nobody is going to dump that low, and by doing this as a group you'll start to see MEGA support on the buy side (aka right now it shows 3btc in buy orders, bring that to 10-20btc as a group doing a collective .00000001 bid and you'll see a lot more big traders like me supporting it/throwing a few BTC at it).

SO true,the volume to "pump" is quite low and would not take a lot with just a few BTC.

What does 'MM' mean in your post? market maker?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 »
  Print  

Jump to: