Bitcoin Forum
July 20, 2024, 06:02:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7  (Read 41586 times)
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 06:47:21 PM

So you will answer questions or just respond with troll comments? I have a few serious questions or are you not keen on this unless they are praise statements? Im being serious here.

If your question is whether Crypto-city.com will change our set-up to allow for trolls to run rampant?  Then the answer is absolutely not. Some trolls has even gone as far as creating smear campaigns because they have an axe to grind with certain members and want Crypto-city to kick them out. We will not.

So as far as trolls go, they're not welcomed nor are they needed @ Crypto-city.

No my question isn't about your setup or how you administer as whilst i might not agree with the way its run it is not my place other than not to utilise it if i disagree.

You can dismiss this as trolling if you like but its an important question as when running businesses these such organisations keep business operators in check. Can you please verify this information? Its a straight forward question that i would appreciate an answer to. You are free to confirm or deny it and provide your side as i am interested.

ah. OK. The finra statement is pretty straight forward, there is nothing to verify, it's neither confirm or deny just as it states, which all boils down to a non-event. So, you can interpret that however you like. The person that commented, however, did make an inaccurate comment which he has since been notified... but hardly seems important as that was ages ago.

As far as Crypto-city is concerned, it's very simple, you either use it or you don't. It has no bearing other than the future of crypto. Nothing complicated there as the trolls make it out to be.

What was inaccurate about the FINRA statement? You didn't contact any of us about it.

Its important to us because it looks like your going to repeat the same mistakes again with running Crypto-City!

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 11:39:30 PM

Its important to us because it looks like your going to repeat the same mistakes again with running Crypto-City!

& here we have... It, a troll that believes, it has privileges and again fail @ the concept of reading comprehension.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:06:54 AM

& here we have... It, a troll that believes, it has privileges and again fail @ the concept of reading comprehension.

And here we have it! A nefarious actor who believes he's an autoritah on the concept of comprehensive prosing, hence failing at learning a poster via a sentence littered with grammatical errors that'll even make Leroy Fodor blush.

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 8999

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 12:09:43 AM

Could it be related to the fact that you keep butchering the English language? Keep the sentences short and simple. Try to explain once again what it is that we're not comprehending. You must have done something wrong to be permanently barred by FINRA?

Ok, I'll make it even easier - can you tell us which of these statements are incorrect:

Lueung fraudulently recommended and sold the securities of a certain company to public customers. He told his customers that he conducted an appropriate investigation and reasonable due diligence into the company, but failed to do so. Lueung made material misrepresentations about the company’s securities and failed to disclose material adverse facts that he was or should have been aware of, including the company’s financial condition.Further, he made statements about the company and its business, including stock price projections and guarantees, for which he had no basis.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:48:02 AM

Could it be related to the fact that you keep butchering the English language? Keep the sentences short and simple. Try to explain once again what it is that we're not comprehending. You must have done something wrong to be permanently barred by FINRA?

Ok, I'll make it even easier - can you tell us which of these statements are incorrect:

Lueung fraudulently recommended and sold the securities of a certain company to public customers. He told his customers that he conducted an appropriate investigation and reasonable due diligence into the company, but failed to do so. Lueung made material misrepresentations about the company’s securities and failed to disclose material adverse facts that he was or should have been aware of, including the company’s financial condition.Further, he made statements about the company and its business, including stock price projections and guarantees, for which he had no basis.

Odd, how it reads virtually like what he's doing now with Crypto-city: fraudulently recommending nefarious actors, i.e., Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners and RateCoin, the latter of which Chantha Owen Lueung is an admin of; conducted an appropriate investigation and reasonable due diligence AFTER it was expressed to Owen on several occasions that Leroy Fodor is a proven serial liar and has clearly stolen funds from his clients; made statements of entities that embrace Crypto-city for which Owen had no basis, in effect causing serious harm to those getting involved with any of Leroy Fodor's  ventures after falsely assuming they're legit since they're listed on Owen's site.

Ironically, again, all this could've easily been avoided IF ONLY Chantha O. Lueung would've heeded warnings from the community after mega hours of due diligence were already performed, whereupon Owen's model may have had a chance to flourish, but no longer, for he's opted to brand himself, destroying his brand in the process and most all those currently attached to Crypto-city. In Yonkers, NY, one's considered a genius for accomplishing the above, especially if one has a solar power duckweed pond in their backyard for the purpose of raising enough fish to feed a person for a year. Rumor has it that for ONLY U$5.1M, Owen's operation could scale to feed an entire community in, let's say, Texas - https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1wurld/1wurld-51-million-food-and-power-sustainability-ch.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 03:41:14 AM

All those combined troll brains. ... Fail... Again... again... Let me show you the way...:

Gleb Gamow aka (Bruno Kucinskas, Phinnaeus Gage and dozens more) a self professed child rapist: ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=860052.0 ), instigator of racism ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495497.0;all ) and well known scammer: ( http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/ ). He is an embarrassment to Crypto.

So, if this Gleb Gamow ( Bruno Kucinskas )  criminal is harassing you, you can request his whole past and present wrap sheet. Detailed information can be found here: ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1455146.0 ).

Sandwich, Illinois Police Department.
308 E. College St.
Sandwich, Illinois 60548
Phone: 815-786-7261 Call officer Whitecotten. He misses you.

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548
ph: 815-508-1668
SSN: 315-72-6586
IL Driver License #: K252-0606-0066
IP: 73.44.137.42

http://police.sandwich.il.us/FOIAform.pdf

Awe... isn't that cute... there's plenty of room for your troll friends too, but best to keep it simple.  

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:24:15 AM

So you will answer questions or just respond with troll comments? I have a few serious questions or are you not keen on this unless they are praise statements? Im being serious here.

If your question is whether Crypto-city.com will change our set-up to allow for trolls to run rampant?  Then the answer is absolutely not. Some trolls has even gone as far as creating smear campaigns because they have an axe to grind with certain members and want Crypto-city to kick them out. We will not.

No my question isn't about your setup or how you administer as whilst i might not agree with the way its run it is not my place other than not to utilise it if i disagree.

You can dismiss this as trolling if you like but its an important question as when running businesses these such organisations keep business operators in check. Can you please verify this information? Its a straight forward question that i would appreciate an answer to. You are free to confirm or deny it and provide your side as i am interested.
ah. OK. The finra statement is pretty straight forward, there is nothing to verify, it's neither confirm or deny just as it states, which all boils down to a non-event. So, you can interpret that however you like. The person that commented, however, did make an inaccurate comment which he has since been notified... but hardly seems important as that was ages ago.

As far as Crypto-city is concerned, it's very simple, you either use it or you don't. It has no bearing other than the future of crypto. Nothing complicated there as the trolls make it out to be.

Can you please elaborate on what a non-event means in this respect? Dictionary.com only states for me that its

Quote from: dictionary
non-event

noun

noun: non-event; plural noun: non-events; noun: nonevent; plural noun: nonevents

an unexpectedly dull or insignificant event or occasion.
"despite the pre-match publicity, the contest turned out to be a non-event"

•an event that did not happen.
"they sent out false announcements of art events to the media, getting reporters to show up for non-events"

From your reply im unsure if you mean it didn't happen, its not you its another by that name or its considered by you to not be not that important. Can you specify which it is? I don't want to read into it as i like as you suggested as this then opens me to people saying its misinterpreted. A persons past history and how situations are handled etc do have an impact on future business and endeavours. Myself i would like to know and research a person when visiting such things in the financial space which is what crypto is.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 04:36:39 AM

All those combined troll brains. ... Fail... Again... again... Let me show you the way...:

Gleb Gamow aka (Bruno Kucinskas, Phinnaeus Gage and dozens more) a self professed child rapist: ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=860052.0 ), instigator of racism ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495497.0;all ) and well known scammer: ( http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/ ). He is an embarrassment to Crypto.

So, if this Gleb Gamow ( Bruno Kucinskas )  criminal is harassing you, you can request his whole past and present wrap sheet. Detailed information can be found here: ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1455146.0 ).

Sandwich, Illinois Police Department.
308 E. College St.
Sandwich, Illinois 60548
Phone: 815-786-7261 Call officer Whitecotten. He misses you.

Bruno Kucinskas
406 W. Center St.
Sandwich, IL  60548
ph: 815-508-1668
SSN: 315-72-6586
IL Driver License #: K252-0606-0066
IP: 73.44.137.42

http://police.sandwich.il.us/FOIAform.pdf

Awe... isn't that cute... there's plenty of room for your troll friends too, but best to keep it simple.  

It seems that Chantha Owen Lueung has been smokin' too much of his duckweed, for he's clearly mistaken satire for truism...

Several years ago, I, Bruno Kucinskas, was accused of not one, not two, not three, but...wait for it...27 counts of pedophilia. To be clear, child rape, all involving very young girls, some not even in their teens at the time, at <redacted for now>.

For those seeking to have a little fun, please paste the following (or similar) in your sig if it's not being utilized for some monetary campaign.

Code:
Bruno Kucinskas is a well respected child rapist.

~Bruno Kucinskas

EDIT: I see that I spelt my name incorrectly above so I fixed it (formerly, Bruno Kuscinskas - I deleted the s)

I'm still waiting for these scammy fucks to provide proof that I'm a convicted child rapist.

That blog you link to above was penned by another scammer no longer in these here parts by the name of Joshua Zipkin of AMT.

It's a safe assumption that you've been in close contact with Leroy Fodor of late given you've evoked officer Whitecotten, eh?

You seem to have no problem with posting my vitals, whereas I refuse to pen yours, given that I have the same. The bottom line is that as long as I keep my postings more or less related to your business, keeping away from mentioning family members et al., there's no problem.

FWIW, Chantha, everybody sees what you're trying to accomplish here, but you're failing miserably, hence going for broke in attacking me anyway possible, resulting in further destroying your brand. Recall, again, it was not I who first brought light to your nefariousness, but others over on GH - https://forum.gethashing.com/t/crypto-city-watchlist-ponzi-mlm/6265.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:16:12 AM
Last edit: May 16, 2016, 05:42:07 AM by Gleb Gamow

Can you please elaborate on what a non-event means in this respect? Dictionary.com only states for me that its

Quote from: dictionary
non-event

noun

noun: non-event; plural noun: non-events; noun: nonevent; plural noun: nonevents

an unexpectedly dull or insignificant event or occasion.
"despite the pre-match publicity, the contest turned out to be a non-event"

•an event that did not happen.
"they sent out false announcements of art events to the media, getting reporters to show up for non-events"

From your reply im unsure if you mean it didn't happen, its not you its another by that name or its considered by you to not be not that important. Can you specify which it is? I don't want to read into it as i like as you suggested as this then opens me to people saying its misinterpreted. A persons past history and how situations are handled etc do have an impact on future business and endeavours. Myself i would like to know and research a person when visiting such things in the financial space which is what crypto is.

Keep poking, and Chantha will somehow uncover your vitals and use a 30-year-old parking ticket against your ass as a means to discredit you for bringing further light to his scammy ass.

Notice, Owen's now in cohorts with other scammers in pursuit to discredit those showcasing his scammy ass.

Time to give Chantha Owen Lueung another lesson as to what Leroy Fodor truly is - cryptocurrency's number one serial liar:

http://o.bebo.com/c/profile/comments?MemberId=725831276

Well my wife finally got her visa prepared and it is on its way back to me. FINALLY. I cant wait for her to come here and see all the wonderful things here in this country for her. I have been planning and preparing for her arrival. I joined a church. so we can have a wedding in a super very nice church. actually its the biggest church where I live.

I want us to be the couple that god intends. to be loyal and trustworthy to each other. to have and to hold, in sickness in health, for better for worse tru thick and thin. I want to be your husband forever.

U r more than a dream come true, you are a blessing from God. You are the light in my eyes, you are my everything. You r my life. I can not wait to come see you in september. U r my true soul mate.

Common Logical Proof God Does not exist.

If God existed, and created this world would there really be crime, would there be disese, would there be theives, liars and killers?

He supposedly created us, if we in fact were created in his own image would not God be a lieing, theiving, greedy, unethical, scamming, murdering, raping person? <notice what Leroy put first on the list, and misspelled, to boot>

Why not we were created in his own image right? are there not liars on earth, are there not murderers, and all the things I mentioned? they were here from the beginning of time too. cain and able HAHAHA.

How do you know the good people are the acception to the situation, how do you know for a fact God is not a liar? a theif? if he was not how did we gain the ability to do these things we were created in his image right?

If God existed why do his followers suffer so much pain while the sinners advance in life from their unethical acts of sin.

God does not exist, if you know anything about religion you would understand this, GOD was not always worshiped thru-out time, before God was ever heard of there were many gods that represented many things, sun gods earth gods star gods moon gods. God was created and God has a brother Allah, The muslim writings are very VERY similar to the christian writings.

As far as the Bible and faith arte concerned please tell me about a possible village of people who never sw a bible never heard of god or jesus. if Jesus is our mediary and the only way to heaven. what happens to this village of people are they condemned to hell because they never even knew God existed?

God is a fabrication of bullshit, churches are one of the most proifitable businesses outside the energy industry. If God existed we would not be having this conversation would we? We would all know he esisted. We dont need faith we need proof, you cant supply hard proof he does not exist PERIOD!!!!

And No I will not go to hell for I have lived my life on hell when i die I will die, I will turn to dust and become part of the evolution cycle. I will not go to heaven I will not go to hell. If there is a hell we are living on it now HAHAHA

Once again, everybody can see that Chantha Owen Lueung has no problem with defending Leroy Fodor even after showcasing his myriad lies. His only defense mechanism consist of discrediting those who show others Owen's true nature.

TBC, the worst crime I've ever committed and have been sentenced for is the case brought on by Josh Zerlan of BFL. More clues as to how these scammers operate.

See my trust rating if you're interested in viewing what I've done or haven't done in the crypto space.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 06:02:49 PM

Myself i would like to know and research a person when visiting such things in the financial space which is what crypto is.
If you can't think for yourself, no one can help you, but you.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 07:01:39 PM

Myself i would like to know and research a person when visiting such things in the financial space which is what crypto is.

This reminds me of the time I saw a turtle trying to hatch an acorn. That, too, didn't make any sense.

Here's what else doesn't make sense: https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/forum/

How is it that Crypto-city is a nothing but a rebranded entity consisting of 70K+ users (your words, not mine) ONLY have 11 threads and ONLY 3 posts, two of those posts by Leroy Fodor, no less?

Here's the funny part that truly doesn't make sense: Why the fuck am I even wasting my time on you scammy fucks? In retrospect, that makes me the fuckin' retard, and Owen the true genius.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 8999

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2016, 07:12:44 PM

How is it that Crypto-city is a nothing but a rebranded entity consisting of 70K+ users (your words, not mine) ONLY have 11 threads and ONLY 3 posts, two of those posts by Leroy Fodor, no less?

Are you sure it was 70K and not .70µ% or some other math gaffe?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 08:10:30 PM

Are you sure it was 70K and not .70µ% or some other math gaffe?

30 fish in the pond, 28 duckweed... How many didn't?

You know why one side of the 'V' of a geese formation is longer?
Because there are .X% more geese on that side.

Bitcoiner: Chantha Owen Lueung, you are making a very big mistake in following the serial liar Leroy Fodor who can't count to potato.
Owen: Don't bother me with your trolling nonsense while I'm trying to enjoy my burger and fives lunch.
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 09:34:03 PM

Thats a catch 22. If i think for myself and say its this people counter and say you didn't read it right and are wrong. Im being polite and was hoping you'd answer the question but its too cryptic. I'd encourage others wanting to use the site to ask this question and research first. Taking things purely on your own thought and believing or not is what caused garza and others to succeed. Willingness to answer questions that are asked and transparency is what makes for a good community / business.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 10:31:46 PM

Thats a catch 22. If i think for myself and say its this people counter and say you didn't read it right and are wrong. Im being polite and was hoping you'd answer the question but its too cryptic. I'd encourage others wanting to use the site to ask this question and research first. Taking things purely on your own thought and believing or not is what caused garza and others to succeed. Willingness to answer questions that are asked and transparency is what makes for a good community / business.

Enjoying popcorn while awaiting to see if Owen's remaining active brain cells after spending over a hundred grand on education can reply comprehensively to the well-thought-out post.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2016, 04:59:41 PM

Thats a catch 22. If i think for myself and say its this people counter and say you didn't read it right and are wrong...
Yes, thinking for yourself is difficult. That's rather the point.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 06:10:06 PM

Thats a catch 22. If i think for myself and say its this people counter and say you didn't read it right and are wrong...
Yes, thinking for yourself is difficult. That's rather the point.

o0o0 blamed for why Chantha Owen Lueung can no longer work for any formidable stock exchange entities in the US in 5..... 4.... 3... along with quoting my child rapist satire as proof that I'm a child rapist and requoting or posting posts by other scammers depicting me as the scammer, one of which can't count to potato and struggles severly with performing and presenting percentages, namely Leroy Fodor, a person who Owen has come to admire and administers his RateCoin page on Crypto-city which Owen owns, that after the community, sans my influence or direction at the onset over on GH, expressed to him to distance himself from Leroy if he desired his brand - C-c - to succeed. Sadly, Owen heeded ALL the warnings with, "Fuck you and the Friendship is Magic ponies you came in on! I'll do as I please, and Leroy's a good guy. If you don't like him, then don't read or participate on his pages, one of which I administer."
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2016, 07:04:57 PM

o0o0 blamed for why...."

...and again ... the troll makes stuff up about others... troll fail...

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 08:58:07 PM

o0o0 blamed for why...."

...and again ... the troll makes stuff up about others... troll fail...

Reading comprehensive fail on Chantha Owen Lueung's part, for clearly the part in question was made up unless, that is, Owen knows that and wishes to convey that the made up aspect is for real, considering the dude spent over a hundred grand for a formal education, thus most likely wouldn't have made sure a proseic error. (I may or may not have made up 'proseic')

Owen and Leroy's relationship reminds me of a song from the 70's:

Well, I lied about having solar panels
You got some in your backyard I see
I think that we should get together and scam the community
I been looking around awhile
Crypto-city's got something for me
Oh! I now have RateCoin
Would you admin my page for me?

Question: Can you name just one person who hasn't resorted to calling those who out them out as trolls, all of which turned out to be scammers? I didn't think so. It seems Owen didn't get the memo or, perhaps, he did, opting to ignore it just like he ignored prominent members of the community when it was brought to his attention to distance himself from Leroy Fodor, opting then and now to continue embracing cryptocurrency's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor. And to think that Owen's site - Crypto-city - was designed to protect the community from scammers. That's truly fuckin' amazin'!
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2016, 03:07:57 AM

Trolls... trying so hard... e for effort, f for - it's immensely entertaining... but still failing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: