Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 08:03:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7  (Read 41592 times)
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 04:57:18 PM

... is gonna be so pissed when he learnts that I'm gonna borrow his duckweed pond vision

knock yourself out. troll.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 05:22:53 PM

... is gonna be so pissed when he learnts that I'm gonna borrow his duckweed pond vision

knock yourself out. troll.

These nefarious actors never learn! You bring attention to them on how to correct their grammatically incorrect scant postings, and they ignore you. You bring attention to them that they're associating with known nefarious actors and should distance themselves from such if desiring to advance their brand, and they ignore you. You bring attention to them that they're incorrectly performing AND depicting percentages, and they ignore you. You teach them simple subtraction, and they ignore you. You point simple grammatical errors on their website's ToS page, and they ignore you.

FWIW, Chantha Owen Lueung, you won't amount to a hill of rotten beans in the cryptocurrency space thanks to you successfully destroying your brand while showing your true colors to the crypto community. Like every other motherfuckin' piece of shit I've exposed in this space, you, too, will be long gone along with Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck, for it's just a matter of time now as Crypto-city, StakeMiners and RateCoin sink to new lows. HAHAHA
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 02:03:49 AM

you won't amount to a hill of rotten beans in the cryptocurrency space ... Like every other motherfuckin' piece of shit I've exposed in this space, you, too, will be long gone ... it's just a matter of time now as Crypto-city, StakeMiners and RateCoin sink to new lows. HAHAHA

Awe.... Resorting to name calling? Cute. Only thing you've managed to expose is how trolls such as yourself have no life outside of BTC talk and making me chuckle @ u trolls. troll. lol

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 03:18:56 AM

you won't amount to a hill of rotten beans in the cryptocurrency space ... Like every other motherfuckin' piece of shit I've exposed in this space, you, too, will be long gone ... it's just a matter of time now as Crypto-city, StakeMiners and RateCoin sink to new lows. HAHAHA

Awe.... Resorting to name calling? Cute. Only thing you've managed to expose is how trolls such as yourself have no life outside of BTC talk and making me chuckle @ u trolls. troll. lol

More proof that we're dealing a delusion fuck by the name of Chantha Owen Lueung.

Your Trollyness: Let's see, I've spent over U$100K to earn a business degree like Leroy Fodor did, albeit not a B.B.A.; I positioned Crypto-city to be a formidable thingy, garnering a few crypto entities to embrace the platform; then I opted to fuck it all up by not heeding warnings from the crypto community that my association with Leroy Fodor is not prudent. So to make sure that my venerable brand remains robust, I'll resort to calling naysayers trolls having mental issues and contact the local police department of those I have vitals of thanks to former nefarious actors in the crypto space providing such. I'll do this every day, including bumping my Crypto-city thread with one-liners being grammatically incorrect, then strip butt-ass naked and get into the solar-powered duckweed pond behind my duplex here in Yonkers, NY, enjoying the company of my fish while they teach me Fishish. I'm such a motherfuckin' genius! I should patent this formula and sell it for RateCoin. HAHAHA

To prove how motherfuckin' delusional you truly are, Chantha Owen Lueung, you're trying your damndest to discredit me by lying your ass off that I'm using socks to talk to myself, but have no issues with getting in bed with a serial liar caught red-handed doing exactly what you're falsely accusing me of. Proof as follows depicting Leroy Fodor's cyberpinoy account using the wofvman account to ask a question, with later Leroy trying to explain away his actions penning more lies, then deleting his post of lies which I've archived:

Have I yet stated that Owen is motherfuckin' genius? HAHAHA

Chantha Owen Lueung lives in NYC, and both he and cryptoarch opt to use the default time sitting on this forum. cryptoarch has only posted in reference to me posting about Owen. Like I've said, Owen's a motherfuckin' genius, was completely under everybody's radar but opted to expose his true self at every turn, all thanks to the venerable Leroy Fodor, another delusional fuck. HAHAHA

Just goes to show what a stupid motherfuckin' son of bitch Chantha Owen Lueung is. Extend an olive branch twice, the first a couple days ago that was rejected causing an explosion, and last night. In return, Owen shows his true colors.

The bonkers Younkerian honestly thinks that I just started to resort to using expletives in this thread, with nearly all the examples presented above he has commented on. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 06:12:16 PM

I wish to thank the anonymous relative of Chantha Owen Lueung for sending me a video of him when he was younger - perhaps only weeks younger, for we truly have no way for knowing for sure - to share with the community:

"I wonder what Crypto-city, StakeMiners and RateCoin smell like together."
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 12:22:04 AM

Gleb's troll life...

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1973

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2016, 12:28:12 AM

Gleb's troll life...

Owen's one-liner moron life. Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 06:25:07 AM

Chantha I think Crime-City is coming along as you envisioned. The evolved form of FREINDSFORCASH.COM+crypt0.
POSPRO is a great addition. That's quite an attractive avatar also  Shocked. I'm sure she can lead Leroy and Michael to the promised POS coins! /s
Also 'Hello World' aka rJanku setting up the GoldCoinFaucet in CC as well will help you scam people.

We confronted rJanku on GH. It was obvious what he was doing.
https://forum.gethashing.com/t/gold-coin-rush-faucetgame/6312
https://forum.gethashing.com/t/ponzi-kriptominer/6202

Have you considered just packing it up at this point and shutting it down?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 12:17:19 AM

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 01:38:48 AM

Chantha I think Crime-City is coming along as you envisioned. The evolved form of FREINDSFORCASH.COM+crypt0.
POSPRO is a great addition. That's quite an attractive avatar also  Shocked. I'm sure she can lead Leroy and Michael to the promised POS coins! /s
Also 'Hello World' aka rJanku setting up the GoldCoinFaucet in CC as well will help you scam people.

Have you considered you're smarter than what you've typed? or is your brain pixelpowered? troll.

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 01:40:03 AM

Congrats Owen, you proved Gleb correct! Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 12, 2016, 01:45:25 AM

POSPRO is a great addition. That's quite an attractive avatar also  Shocked. I'm sure she can lead Leroy and Michael to the promised POS coins! /s

Have you considered you're smarter than what you've typed? or is your brain pixelpowered? troll.

And for ONLY U$100K, you, too, can earn a business degree so to destroy your brand via trolling its dedicated thread with grammatically incorrect one-liners, whereupon you'll become another cryptocurrency laughingstock like the delusional fucks Chantha Owen Lueung and his RateCoin partners, Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck. HAHAHA

For some people, brains are overrated, but in Owen's case they're nonexistent.

Congrats Owen, you proved Gleb correct! Grin

Thanks, bud. FWIW, I worked harder on that post than Owen did in vetting Leroy Fodor with us doing all the legwork so all he had to do was to double-check the facts, the latter he didn't do because he didn't check the facts in the first place, jumping right to calling those who tried to protect his brand trolls having mental issues, then morphing into a one-liner delusional fuck laughingstock. HAHAHA
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 05:26:05 PM

name calling. nice. troll.

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 05:51:00 PM

Do you see what you did there? Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 9007

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 03:26:45 AM

Do you see what you did there? Grin

"troll" is his signature.
misbhavn

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 11:36:01 AM

Haven't joined yet, but Crypto-City seems to offer quite a bit for the crypto community. Not sure why so much FUD about it in this thread.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 9007

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2016, 01:11:27 PM

Haven't joined yet, but Crypto-City seems to offer quite a bit for the crypto community. Not sure why so much FUD about it in this thread.

It offers "quite a bit" for scammers, e.g. the ability to scam without anyone calling them out since Owen will ban anyone speaking ill of his tenants. So by all means ignore the "FUD" and join to get scammed.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 13, 2016, 04:45:56 PM

No qualms with you, bud, but I'm just gonna leave this here (emphasis mine):

A persons actions will tell you everything you need to know about them!
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 02:16:59 AM

Well, this is interesting: https://www.facebook.com/chantha.lueung/posts/10205237907895548?comment_id=10205237919695843&comment_tracking=%7B%22tn%22%3A%22R0%22%7D&pnref=story

Looks like to me and everybody else reading this post that Chantha Owen Lueung's relationship with scammers goes back further than first realized, eh?

I have a hunch that Owen is one of StakeMiners Ponzi Investards.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1119477.msg14515249#msg14515249

Hey Everyone, there is an exciting new development with XRA. I have had to keep this quiet while the details were being worked out behind the scenes.

XRA will now be headed by the team over at crypto-city. It is no secret that I have had minimal time to work on crypto related projects lately (Masters of Comp Sci is consuming all my spare time). The new team has lots of great plans to market XRA, get it added to new markets, get new payment services added, and other things that will continue to get XRA's name out there.

Announcement page: https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/forum/thread/113/ann-ratecoin-xra-pos-unique-generous-rewards-low-supply-inflation/

Community Page: https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/xra-rate-coin/%5DCOMMUNITY%5B/url

Forum Page: https://www.crypto-city.com/index.php/xra-rate-coin/forum/%5DFORUM

Further, I'd say that Owen's the Lead Cat of RateCoin and not Leroy Fodor, otherwise its former owner would've worded the announcement differently.

Looks like wes have a sly fox guardin' the hen house. HAHAHA
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 01:50:37 PM

Nice find Gleb.
Some of us found it quite surprising the SM and CC were friends already when Chantha came over to GH.
I guess they really want to try international money laundering now with the butterfly partnership.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: