Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:50:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7  (Read 41577 times)
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 08:28:57 PM

For a delusional fuck, doing "actual stuff" like creating a thread to bring awareness to his venerate Crypto-city
trolls crying of being trolled. nice.

Aren't you trolling trolls so therefore by that definition a troll yourself?

Just curious.. people often accuse others of a nature but not rise above it themselves... Just concerned for your site as if you are trolling trolls and thus a troll you should avoid crypto-city as trolls aren't welcome. Logic at its finest.
You're reading into something that isn't. With that logic, I have some prime real estate on the moon for ya.

Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:18:13 PM

For a delusional fuck, doing "actual stuff" like creating a thread to bring awareness to his venerate Crypto-city

Just curious.. people often accuse others of a nature but not rise above it themselves... Just concerned for your site as if you are trolling trolls and thus a troll you should avoid crypto-city as trolls aren't welcome. Logic at its finest.
You're reading into something that isn't. With that logic, I have some prime real estate on the moon for ya.

You, too, can learn how to pen magnificent prose like the one above by Chantha Owen Lueung after spending ~U$100K to earn a degree, minoring in Fishish, so to protect your venerated brand in its very own thread designed to advance said brand after been proven that you're a delusional fuck embracing nefarious actors when duly pointed out - WITH PROOF - that such is the case.

"New plan, Owen. Pen the following verbatim, for the "real estate on the moon" clause within WILL truly serve them trolls this time. BTW, I still have a fever, ergo more duckweed!"

<I love this this thread!>
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:54:34 PM

Im just curious because when someone asks something or states something you reply with an authoritive comment like you are the point of truth or lie for everything. You reply like everything you say and know is right and nothing you say can be wrong. Interesting none the less as you promoted cryptsy at times and said they were legit. But we all make mistakes. You glossed over and didn't reply to my other question i'll repost it below, can you please answer it as it will be helpful to users of your community.

-----

I have one other question too which is legitimate. As crypto city is for people to establish connections how do you filter or how does the community filter scammers or not? Can you confirm how this is policed and how scammers are found?

I'm legitimately curious as most companies and sites have a way of moderating content as no community wants to have proper scammers onboard. E.g. if Joshua Garza launched a paycoin community on crypto city prior to being outed as a scammer but there were high hints of it how would crypto city handle this?

How do you define trolls, scammers etc and how does the site differentiate between trolls and scammers and just ones they suspect are.. i.e. how do you eliminate false positives?
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 08:41:27 AM

Im just curious because when someone asks something or states something you reply with an authoritive comment like you are the point of truth or lie for everything. You reply like everything you say and know is right and nothing you say can be wrong... can you please answer it as it will be helpful to users of your community.
-----
I have one other question too which is legitimate. As crypto city is for people to establish connections how do you filter or how does the community filter scammers or not? Can you confirm how this is policed and how scammers are found?

I'm legitimately curious as most companies and sites have a way of moderating content as no community wants to have proper scammers onboard. E.g. if Joshua Garza launched a paycoin community on crypto city prior to being outed as a scammer but there were high hints of it how would crypto city handle this?

How do you define trolls, scammers etc and how does the site differentiate between trolls and scammers and just ones they suspect are.. i.e. how do you eliminate false positives?

Same answer as before, learn to think for yourself, (if not then I can't help you). If people, want to scam they will. Whether it be @ disneyland, @ your job, or in your back yard is irrelevant  It's as simple as that.

Definition of troll? Gleb & its multiple personalities. Nuff said.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:08:03 AM

Im just curious because when someone asks something or states something you reply with an authoritive comment like you are the point of truth or lie for everything. You reply like everything you say and know is right and nothing you say can be wrong... can you please answer it as it will be helpful to users of your community.
-----

Same answer as before, learn to think for yourself, (if not then I can't help you). If people, want to scam they will. Whether it be @ disneyland, @ your job, or in your back yard is irrelevant  It's as simple as that.

Is there any mechanism for community members to mark said people as scammers? I.e. community members to warn other community members like a normal community does?
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 01:05:11 PM

-----

Is there any mechanism for community members to mark said people as scammers? I.e. community members to warn other community members like a normal community does?
The site consists of many connections of people they know, it's as simple unfriending or blocking the said individual and then posting on your status and everyone in your network would see it. So unless, the said individual is in your network of friends no one will see them.

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 03:42:03 PM

-----

Scams are everywhere. So you might as well profit from them at Crime-City, yeah we got it.

You forgot the part where your held liable for providing the platform for scamming.
You think that TOS will save you in US jurisdiction? Especially on a dissolved companies LLC?

Oh yeah another reminder for you.
Get your brothers domain registration under himself or the fight choreography LLC.

You have until the end of the year to make something viable for CC before you have to spend money to register again.
Looking at CC now. Looks barren and everyone picked up on your tricks.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 04:06:01 PM

-----

Same answer as before, learn to think for yourself, (if not then I can't help you). If people, want to scam they will. Whether it be @ disneyland, @ your job, or in your back yard is irrelevant  It's as simple as that.

Chantha Owen Lueung once again shows why he's a delusional fuck by defining troll as Gleb (ME) and my supposed multiple personalities. Surely, Owen isn't alluding to my sockpuppets he claimed are used to advance his and Leroy Fodor's threads in which there is nary evidence, for if definitely proof could be found, I and all my socks would be banned, but here I still are, firmly sticking it up Owen's ass the way he likes it, helping him destroy his brand in his thread designed to advance said brand because he's the Genius of Yonkers versed in Fishish.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2016, 09:27:28 PM

Looks barren and everyone picked up on your tricks.

As usual this troll haven't a clue how the site works, let alone crypto. https://www.Crypto-city.com is growing just fine. lol

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:35:29 PM

As usual this troll haven't a clue how the site works, let alone crypto. https://www.Crypto-city.com is growing just fine. lol

Why does it look like a high school kid designed it then? Just curious.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:35:10 PM

The cheapest Cloud Mining Solution out there!

Not the cheapest. GAW has you guys beat by a long shot. Also we input any scrypt pool we like?

You have questions? Chantha Owen Lueung has answers.

Translated, Crypto-city is the place to be where nefarious actors are welcomed to discuss nefarious activities among themselves without fear of having the general public seeing what's discussed, all thanks to the Genius of Yonkers versed in Fishish, learning the language while bathing in his solar-powered duckweed pond stocked with learned fish conveniently located in the backyard of his duplex.

The "lol" aside, not sure how that advances your stance (perhaps taking lessons from Leroy Fodor with his signature HAHAHA ?), from our vantage point the site seems pretty stagnant to us.

owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 11:52:39 PM

Yeah, I was going to ask about that as well, but I just figured the site looks like shit, so that's why there is no real activity.

C'mon man, if you are competing with facebook and forums like these, you have to start doing much much better.

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:47:26 AM

Yeah, I was going to ask about that as well, but I just figured the site looks like shit, so that's why there is no real activity.

C'mon man, if you are competing with facebook and forums like these, you have to start doing much much better.

To be fair, because I'm a fair guy, Chantha Owen Lueung's site is fairly new, ~8-years-old having gone through two iterations that we're aware of, hence just getting started to take over the social media scene with his harbored nefarious actors. HAHAHA

Ironically, there's not a day gone by where Owen doesn't kick himself in his ass for embracing cryptocurrency's number one serial liar Leroy Fodor, because that's how the delusional fuck rolls.

Teach a man to fish, and he'll eat for a lifetime. Teach a man to talk Fishish, and he'll be a delusional fuck for a lifetime. Feed a man a fish, and watch a man in Yonkers go bonkers, acting out the Edgar the Bug scene in MIB where Edgar's cousins were being squoosh.
owlcatz
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 01:56:22 AM

Yeah, pretty much I guess. I bet he wishes he made this moderated like Leroy's now too, eh? Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
ravens

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 04:33:59 AM

Yeah, pretty much I guess. I bet he wishes he made this moderated like Leroy's now too, eh? Grin
INB4 this thread gets locked and he creates a moderated thread. Anyways, the OP hasn't done anything to disprove the accusations(except call the accusers trolls) and the picture shows that the forum is pretty stagnant, so I guess the people are paying attention to the scam thread/ this one thread.

▄ ▀ ▄ ▀   LET'S THINK ABOUT THE FUTURE   ▀ ▄ ▀ ▄
●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●   WhyFuture.com   ●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●▬●
A Blog That Discusses About Artificial Intelligence, The Future, Ethics on AI, and more
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 05:43:20 AM

INB4 this thread gets locked and he creates a moderated thread. Anyways, the OP hasn't done anything to disprove the accusations(except call the accusers trolls) and the picture shows that the forum is pretty stagnant, so I guess the people are paying attention to the scam thread/ this one thread.

In essence, thanks to Leroy Fodor for successfully indirectly outin' out another nefarious actor, for I've clearly stated myriad times in Leroy's scam thread that I would expose anybody embracing him, and Chantha Owen Lueung has indeed embraced him with all his heart, even after havin' given more than a fair chance to distance himself from Leroy for the protection of his brand Crypto-city, earnestly givin' it a shot to thrive, but NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Owen, with his infinite wisdom, opted to ignore all those who presented proof that Leroy's not to trusted, then turns around and justifies his action, then called those who tried to help him trolls having mental issues, goin' as far as contactin my local police department because... wait for it ... Owen's a delusional fuck that soon won't be 'round these here parts after finally comin' to the realization that his name is mud.

I'm curious to learnt why he was let go at the Toyota dealership. Here's my guess:

Customer: How's the gas milage?
Owen: This car get 700 miles to the gallons and runs on tap water.
Customer: How long is the warranty?
Owen: For life with zero deductible. We accept cash and RateCoin.
Manager: Mr. Lueung, can I see you in my office for a sec.
Owen: I'll be right back. I'm probably goin' be presented with a new award or something.
Manager: Owen, I'm afraid we're goin' have to let you go.
Owen: You're all nothin' but trolls with mental issues anyway. It's your lost, not mine. You're just jealous because I speak Fishish.
Manager. Whatever, dude. Goodbye.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 10:13:41 AM

Owen's a delusional fuck that soon won't be 'round these here parts after finally comin' to the realization that his name is mud.

trolls skits. not much for making sense (due to its pea sized brain), but entertaining. Seeing that it talks to itself.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 03:52:15 PM

Owen's a delusional fuck that soon won't be 'round these here parts after finally comin' to the realization that his name is mud.

trolls skits. not much for making sense (due to its pea sized brain), but entertaining. Seeing that it talks to itself.

Your logic defies all logic. Fail....
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2016, 10:22:50 PM

trolls speaking of logic, now that's a fail.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:43:50 PM

From the desk of Watch me Bait a Delusional Fuck who Speaks Fishish while Bathing Butt-ass Naked in his Duckweed Pond:

trolls speaking of logic, now that's a fail.

"Even I saw that one coming. Chantha Owen Lueung must truly be some delusional fuck!"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: