Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:43:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7  (Read 41577 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 02, 2016, 07:06:22 PM

A mind is a terrible thing to waste, when not used.
Hard to use when a troll's mind is a box of rock, troll.

Once again, Chantha Owen Lueung trolls his own thread originally created to advance Crypto-city and hopefully garner a second like on its Facebook page of which it, too, remains stagnant since its creation earlier this year (January). And, once again, I've successfully baited Owen like a barrel of fish having a duckweed layer atop, using his own trollish words for him to comment on. Him not failed us! The Delusional Fuck Force is deep with this one.

Why is crypto-city.com registered with a dissolved company  Shocked

A mind is a terrible thing to waste, when not used.

Have mercy on the hybrid enthusiast slash ex-broker, I would imagine it's not easy to have all these rocks rattling in his head.

The ex-boxer (MMA) is Owen's brother, perhaps once his sparring partner, hence now having the ability to speak Fishish.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 02:48:41 PM

The ex-boxer (MMA) is Owen's brother, perhaps once his sparring partner, hence now having the ability to speak Fishish.

Can't expect any sense from the mind of a troll.

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 04:47:31 PM

I think you have a crush on Gleb at this point.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 05:35:22 PM

"Just one more informative post in my Crypto-city thread to advance the cause, and I'm off to the solar-powered duckweed pond behind my duplex here in Yonkers, NY, to enjoy its waters butt-ass naked while talkin' Fishish to the fishes as they nibble at my skin."
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 06:00:23 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 01:46:19 AM by suchmoon

No worries, we are not really expecting much from you anymore. An occasional inane one-liner is fine.
pixelpowered

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 06:21:29 PM

No worries, we are not really expecting much from you anymore. An occasional inane one-liner is fine.

Don't forget visiting coin or project threads and leaving random "interest" in it.
Then soliciting crime-city.

Its like Chantha got use to the artificial FRIENDFORCASH network he created and forgot how to talk to real people.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 07:43:04 PM

Don't forget visiting coin or project threads and leaving random "interest" in it.

Its like Chantha got use to the artificial FRIENDFORCASH network he created and forgot how to talk to real people.

Speaking of Chantha Owen Lueung's FFC: http://friendsforcash.com/index.php?do=/server-donate/

Hey, Owen, why don't you ask the one person who liked Crypto-city's Facebook page for a donation to the cause? What's harder to obtain: twelve grand in donations or a second like on a Facebook page espousing a site designed to advance cryptocurrency sans trollish activities, but nefarious actors are welcome whom you quickly attach yourself to, namely Leroy Fodor's RateCoin?

Somewhere in New York City, the Genius of Yonkers is scratchin' his head, perplexed as to how he got into this mess. HAHAHA
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2016, 07:53:05 PM

That's like 3 cores and 6 GB RAM for each user. Fancy. Enterprise Class OS sounds like something a trekkie would come up with.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:30:55 PM

That's like 3 cores and 6 GB RAM for each user. Fancy. Enterprise Class OS sounds like something a trekkie would come up with.

Speaking of delusional fucks on Star Trek:

"We need more cores and RAM to make us go, willing to pay U$12K as soon as donations come in from our like partner(s)."

"We need computer things or did you just ask for that? If you need me, I'll be in the duckweed pond brushing up on my Fishish for next week's final exam."
pixelpowered

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 01:12:13 AM

Speaking of Chantha Owen Lueung's FFC: http://friendsforcash.com/index.php?do=/server-donate/

Hey, Owen, why don't you ask the one person who liked Crypto-city's Facebook page for a donation to the cause? What's harder to obtain: twelve grand in donations or a second like on a Facebook page espousing a site designed to advance cryptocurrency sans trollish activities, but nefarious actors are welcome whom you quickly attach yourself to, namely Leroy Fodor's RateCoin?

Somewhere in New York City, the Genius of Yonkers is scratchin' his head, perplexed as to how he got into this mess. HAHAHA

- BTC (Bitcoin): 1E14fGop7fW58ZprHFQUq98jaBkiVCR1xT
https://bitcoinchain.com/block_explorer/address/1E14fGop7fW58ZprHFQUq98jaBkiVCR1xT
This wallet has had 37.14 BTC through it!

Chantha's story is getting interesting again.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 07:35:32 AM

https://bitcoinchain.com/block_explorer/address/1E14fGop7fW58ZprHFQUq98jaBkiVCR1xT

In all honesty its probably the only btc address he uses so everything goes through it. I highly doubt he got 37 bitcoin or 20k through it for his projects. Pretty much everything so far ive seen in this topic friends for cash wanting 12k and flopping, solar powered cars, fish produce or feed the world or something. Its all been a failure.

To me this says that he is a dreamer and has ideas like everyone else but is in way over his head and thus fails on all efforts. Those that at least front large amounts of their own money are well vested in success due to their risk. The biggest red flag is when they setup something easy and ask for others to fund their idea.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 09:06:29 AM
Last edit: June 04, 2016, 05:56:26 PM by Gleb Gamow

In all honesty its probably the only btc address he uses so everything goes through it. I highly doubt he got 37 bitcoin or 20k through it for his projects. Pretty much everything so far ive seen in this topic friends for cash wanting 12k and flopping, solar powered cars, fish produce or feed the world or something. Its all been a failure.

To me this says that he is a dreamer and has ideas like everyone else but is in way over his head and thus fails on all efforts. Those that at least front large amounts of their own money are well vested in success due to their risk. The biggest red flag is when they setup something easy and ask for others to fund their idea.

In and of themselves, having big dreams and failing in attempts to manifest them is no big deal, but when the dreamer is presented with undeniable proof that a person he's formed an alliance with is a serial liar, namely Leroy Fodor, but doesn't heed the warnings, and worst sticks it up the asses of the very people literally trying to get his mind right so to protect his brand, he resorting to playing the troll and having-mental-issues cards et al., in kind the dude's former failed dreams, along with dug-up past nefarious activities become fodder in demonstrating that the bonkers Yonkersian (delusional fuck for those acclimated to the neologistic term)  hasn't changed his stripes after finding a new space - cryptocurrencies - trying anew to advance his concerns, of which perhaps are nefarious given his ethos.
thesame12

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 04:19:32 PM

From the desk of I Peed my Pants, Urine now Sterilizing the Duckweed Pond Under my Desk:

https://www.facebook.com/cryptocityworld/

So it's a "world" now? Crypto-city-world-universe is next.

That's some quantum leap! First, Chantha Owen Lueung will have to either pull Leroy Fodor away from gaming with Terrick, or Michael Zinck away from whatever a delusional-fuck Canadian does to get one of them to like the FB page so that he could brag about doubling its likes. Next, the remaining one plus Terrick both like the page, thereupon doubling again, creating a buzz. Next, re-enter Leroy to get four of his family or friends to like the FB page, doubling again, almost going-viral status. Then... well, basically that's about it, for if Chantha couldn't even muster up a second like on his own accord since January, there's nothing we, who hasn't spend over U$100K on education, can do to help. Wait! What if Chantha gave a radio interview espousing Crypto-city, then his FB page will really gain traction. But what are the odds of such an interview ever taking place?
Oh damn, seriously Gleb? You just 'gave' Chantha an idea that will allow him to go 'mainstream'. Now all those poor people will lose their hard-earned money(at least the ones that know about bitcoin)(the ones that don't will think that this guys a lunatic for spouting some nonsense about bitcoin). The chances of this guy getting a radio interview is nil, zilch, nada.

We stand correct: https://www.facebook.com/cryptocityworld/posts/989513397804721

And like every post on that FB page, nary a like from either an honest or nefarious crypto-coiner. One could say that Chantha Owen Lueung is merely talking to himself like he was doing here on this thread with its first 33 posts till I penned the 34th, starting the train a rollin' where Owen calls me a troll having mental issues, calls my local police department, and accuses me of talking to myself.

"I'm Chantha Owen Lueung, and I and my fishes approve this post, looking forward to more just like it in hopes of further eroding my brand, for I need all the help I can get being a delusional fuck and all."

You can lead a fish to a duckweed pond, but you can't make it speak Fishish unless Owen is around.
~Anonymous
Damnit, I totally forgot about that....Now excuse me while I rage quit because I can't find shit in the wastelands(dead frontier reference)(yea, that's how empty the crimecity forum is.....).
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2016, 10:45:45 PM

To me this says that he is a dreamer and has ideas like everyone else but is in way over his head...
Always suspected you're a troll. You've come out of your troll closet, what next? The life of a troll....

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:07:50 PM

To me this says that he is a dreamer and has ideas like everyone else but is in way over his head...
Always suspected you're a troll. You've come out of your troll closet, what next? The life of a troll....

Personal opinion. You can brand people how you like but it doesn't make your voice that which is the point of truth.

How one handles questions and criticisms dictates how successful they are. I asked some questions and you didn't answer them aside from vague reasoning of me thinking for myself. From the other links with your other ventures seeking money and not getting funded and not actually having any updates on your solar car etc backed up my opinion of a dreamer and way over your head hence no updates provided by you for any of those ventures... many ventures no progress. Being a dreamer isn't necessarily an attack as being a dreamer can be good.

I think its hit the stage now where your one liners and maturity in response is actually showing you as the troll. A mature intelligent business person would spend their time actually working towards their goals rather than posting on forums with child like replies. It is you that has devolved to a troll.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2016, 11:26:33 PM

Personal opinion. You can brand people how you like but it doesn't make your voice that which is the point of truth.

How one handles questions and criticisms dictates how successful they are. I asked some questions and you didn't answer them aside from vague reasoning of me thinking for myself. From the other links with your other ventures seeking money and not getting funded and not actually having any updates on your solar car etc backed up my opinion of a dreamer and way over your head hence no updates provided by you for any of those ventures... many ventures no progress. Being a dreamer isn't necessarily an attack as being a dreamer can be good.

I think its hit the stage now where your one liners and maturity in response is actually showing you as the troll. A mature intelligent business person would spend their time actually working towards their goals rather than posting on forums with child like replies. It is you that has devolved to a troll.

Perhaps, the raison d’être for Chantha Owen Lueung's degression from dreamer to troll is because he aspires to play the supporting character of Earth's first life form rising outta the primordial soup to greet Q and Picard.

"Wait a sec, for it won't be lueung now. Oh, the humanity! Now look what you've done. For what it's worth, one day it may learnt to speaketh Fishish."
thesame12

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 03:56:26 AM

Perhaps, the raison d’être for Chantha Owen Lueung's degression from dreamer to troll is because he aspires to play the supporting character of Earth's first life form rising outta the primordial soup to greet Q and Picard.

"Wait a sec, for it won't be lueung now. Oh, the humanity! Now look what you've done. For what it's worth, one day it may learnt to speaketh Fishish."
Hey, I know! We can call it leungfish! 'Ladies and gentlemen, here we have a fish that can breath air and can speak fishish.'
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2016, 10:35:43 PM

It is you that has devolved to a troll.
So you're finally thinking for yourself. Congratulations, but you're still a troll. Albeit a late bloomer.

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:15:18 PM
Last edit: June 05, 2016, 11:58:35 PM by owlcatz

So you're finally thinking for yourself. Congratulations, but you're still a troll. Albeit a late bloomer.

Jesus, is that the best you can do, really? My god, you may as just well just say nothing, you at least don't look so stupid. Tongue

Edit - Congrats on cleaning up your basic grammar and posting skills. At least  Gleb can't pick on you so hard now...  Roll Eyes

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 11:46:23 PM
Last edit: June 06, 2016, 12:18:15 AM by Gleb Gamow

Jesus, is that the best you can do, really? My god, you may as just well just say nothing, you at least don't look so stupid. Tongue

I'd say that the bonkers Yonkersian has been soaking butt-ass naked in his duckweed pond in the intense heat produced by its solar panel covering a tad too long during sunny New York City days. Perhaps, Chantha Owen Lueung's new bud, Leroy Fodor, could send him some coconut tree saplings so to provide shade once they mature. HAHAHA Because we're here to help Owen, being special and all, I suggest to him having the coconut trees eventually shade the solar panel array in fusing the sun's rays oppose to planting the samplings under it, for if the latter the trees will also cook like remaining brain cells. Further, make sure Leroy sends you enough trees so to surround three sides of the pond excluding the west side so that the solar array will be able to absorb the afternoon sunlight akin to how Leroy had his alternative power source arranged so to optimally run his largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines prior to the fire set by a jealous Filipino cock fighter, wiping him out financially after getting his start via selling both his practice Forex portfolio and toilet bowl cleaning business in South Carolina. HAHAHA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: