Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 09:16:42 PM *
News: All versions of Windows are affected by a critical security bug; make sure you update.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7  (Read 41592 times)
dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 04:35:14 PM

your intention in the community was very impressive when it comes to cryptocurrencies
 your giving guidelines and your very open also by listening others opinion,
i wish whatever your good motive is i hope u succeed...
goodluck Cheesy
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 05:35:29 PM
Last edit: June 14, 2016, 05:57:44 PM by Gleb Gamow

Nice find Gleb.
Some of us found it quite surprising the SM and CC were friends already when Chantha came over to GH.
I guess they really want to try international money laundering now with the butterfly partnership.

Thanks, bud, all thanks to me not having a life as a delusional fuck troll having mental issues living in a van down by the river, made further possible by my financial supporters who pay me handsomely to troll-post and spread lies about their competition. Now, if you'll excuse me, there's a couple cute kids heading my way with fishing poles, hoping that I'll be able to strike up a conversation with them, albeit I'm quickly running out of space to bury the bodies. HAHAHA

your intention in the community was very impressive when it comes to cryptocurrencies
goodluck Cheesy

Thank you, too, dearbesz1219. I work hard in providing newbie folks like yourself truisms so that you'll be able to make more betterer informed decisions.

FWIW, John Oliver mentioned Chantha Owen "Lead Cat" Lueung on his show the other day:

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 14, 2016, 11:33:22 PM

Team ion and ionomy should make a cypto city profile.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 9007

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2016, 01:49:02 AM

Owen hasn't posted any stupid one-liners since Sunday. I hope he didn't overdose on whatever he was using.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 02:07:57 AM

Owen hasn't posted any stupid one-liners since Sunday. I hope he didn't overdose on whatever he was using.

Name:   bitmaster1x
Activity:   178
Position:   Full Member
Date Registered:   January 28, 2014, 12:47:27 AM
Last Active:   Today at 09:04:41 PM

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 15, 2016, 09:51:02 PM

https://www.macfound.org/press/press-releases/new-macarthur-competition-award-100-million-help-solve-critical-social-problem/

A new competition launched today will award a $100 million grant to a single proposal designed to help solve a critical problem affecting people, places, or the planet. The Foundation’s competition, called 100&Change, is open to organizations working in any field of endeavor anywhere. Applicants must identify both the problem they are trying to solve, as well as their proposed solution. Competitive proposals will be meaningful, verifiable, durable, and feasible.

Honorable sirs,

My name is Chantha Owen Lueung. Maybe you've heard of me from those I've fucked over in the stock exchange trading space, the Toyota dealership I'm no longer employed at, or from my FriendsForCash website, recently rebranded to Crypto-city so to harbor nefarious characters like my partners Leroy Fodor in the Philippines and Michael Zinck in Canada, myself known as the Genius of Yonkers learning and teaching the eons-old once-thought-lost language of Fishish.

The institute that I'm attached to not only studies the mating habits of cigarette-butt-eating aliens, but also advances the notion that a duckweed pond in everybody's backyard would easily feed the flat-Earth's population, coupled with having plenty of food left over to wormhole-ship to Melmac on a daily basis, an example of such get-up available for viewing behind my duplex here in beautiful Yonkers, NY. Please don light clothing if planning on visiting due to the solar panels in place not yet shaded because the Philippines coconut trees located on three sides are several years out from fully maturing, albeit I plan on residing in Texas by then - Big Ben[d] (assuming [and hoping] Ben is truly big given his 'd' is held up via brackets, if you know what I mean).

For a fifty million dollar endowment (I love that word) I will install solar-powered stocked duckweed ponds complete with shaded coconut trees for everybody living on my block here in Yonkers. As a bonus, I'll teach all the children to speak fluent Fishish.

Please ask me anything, for everybody's welcome here at Crypto-city. Now, if you'll excuse me, I need to get butt-ass naked and take advantage of the duckweed pond for about an hour while it's still cloudy outside.

Regards,

Chantha Owen Lueung
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3766
Merit: 9007

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 12:22:53 AM

I think we should nuke it all and start over. Would solve all problems "affecting people, places, or the planet" immediately, including Leroy and the gang.

Sent from my bunker.
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1973

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2016, 12:41:02 AM

I think we should nuke it all and start over. Would solve all problems "affecting people, places, or the planet" immediately, including Leroy and the gang.

Sent from my bunker.

This one is for owen.. Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
misbhavn

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 05:33:09 PM

Will pass on joining crypto-city now that I know it is formerly Friends with Cash. Another bs spam community ran by   
jagrapolite5 and Marlena Craver, aka marlenac.
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:02:11 PM

Will pass on joining crypto-city now that I know it is formerly Friends with Cash. Another bs spam community ran by   

Good choice  Cheesy

agrapolite5 and Marlena Craver, aka marlenac were names we came across as well.
FFC was registered to Chantha though.
Do you have some substantial and linking to show Jagrapolite5 and Marlena were running FFS for Chantha?
Gleb already called them and it was a mixed bag of nuts. But didn't lead to anything.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 16, 2016, 08:31:48 PM

Good choice  Cheesy

agrapolite5 and Marlena Craver, aka marlenac were names we came across as well.
FFC was registered to Chantha though.
Do you have some substantial and linking to show Jagrapolite5 and Marlena were running FFS for Chantha?
Gleb already called them and it was a mixed bag of nuts. But didn't lead to anything.

They may have played some role in FCS, but assured me that they're no part of Crypto-city, taking them at their word after having a pleasant convo with them.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2016, 03:58:02 AM

They are just users, they don't own ffc. lol

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 17, 2016, 04:17:51 AM

They are just users, they don't own ffc. lol

Number one, FFC is virtually defunct, and number two, what's with the 'lol'? Nevermind, I just remembered that you're a delusional fuck and your bud is Leroy "HAHAHA" Fodor. Carry on!
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2016, 12:06:32 AM

Number one, FFC is virtually defunct, and number two, what's with the 'lol'? Nevermind, I just remembered that you're a delusional fuck and your bud is Leroy "HAHAHA" Fodor. Carry on!
LOL @ trolls

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 18, 2016, 12:38:07 AM

LOL @ trolls

LOL @ Cryptocurrency's Numero Uno Delusional Fuck, Chantha Owen Lueung, partnered up with cryptocurrency's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor, and his Great White North bestie, Michael Zinck. Together, via Crypto-city, they'll stick it up your ass sans the descent courtesy of applying lube prior to penetration nor providing a reach-around given that they've got theirs, leaving it to yourselves to get yours.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 12:48:59 AM

LoL @ Cryptocurrency's Numero Uno Delusional Fuck....

Yawn... you're gettin' boring...

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 02:37:47 AM

LoL @ Cryptocurrency's Numero Uno Delusional Fuck....

Yawn... you're gettin' boring...

Trust me, I echo your sentiment upon watching, then being rewarded in seeing paint dry, but fell asleep each of the past over 100 days watching Crypto-city's Facebook page in hopes of witnessing its second like in real-time. Watching paint dry beats that activity all to hell. HAHAHA

That said, go fuck yourself, Chantha Owen Lueung.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 04:54:43 PM

goodluck Cheesy

Thanks. We will continue to do so...

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 19, 2016, 05:25:48 PM

goodluck Cheesy

Thanks. We will continue to do so...

Owen, he was thanking me, not you, ergo more proof that you're a delusional fuck.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2016, 09:05:37 PM

Owen, he was thanking me, not you, ergo more proof that you're a delusional fuck.
Like I said in the past. Reading comprehension isn't high on the troll list. troll. LoL

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: