Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:04:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7  (Read 41577 times)
o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 05:05:25 AM

It is you that has devolved to a troll.
So you're finally thinking for yourself. Congratulations, but you're still a troll. Albeit a late bloomer.

Its all opinion from each person. I asked valid questions of your site. You answered 1 about the moderating which i accepted and you side stepped the other one about the finra question with me having to think for myself. It didn't answer it.

I followed links on your other projects many of them which didn't actually progress far where you requested multiple funding. Based on this history i came to my opinion which was educated reasoning. You can pass that off as trolling all you like but if that is considered trolling i'd like to know what you consider valid queries that are criticisms and not shameless promotion.

From what i gather if anyone speaks highly of you and supports they are awesome and smart, however anyone that asks questions that you might not like you call a troll is this correct? If not please enlighten me how one would ask you a question that you might not like to answer the correct way.

Its a shame as when people ask valid questions like i am and you respond in a childlike way it actually makes you and your ventures look bad. Its not professional and you should really look into remaining that way. If you do future radio interviews and other promotion people will see your past history and how you conduct yourself and your businesses. Take this friendly advice how you would like to but i suspect it'll just be another one liner from you in response.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2016, 07:44:42 PM

I asked valid questions...

Sure you do...

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 06, 2016, 08:14:01 PM

I asked valid questions...

Sure you do...

Question: What part of "delusional fuck" don't you understand (to those taken aback by the term usage)?

There's no doubt that Chantha Owen Lueung epitomizes nefarious actors given his trollish postings to address legitimate questions. To reiterate, the community came to Owen's defense in bringing attention to him that his association with Leroy Fodor will destroy his nascent brand, but Owen opted to ignore ALL warnings, instead opting to stick it up the very asses of those sincerely looking out for him, with Owen going steps further by defending this actions and calling out those who once tried to help him trolls at best, having mental issues at worst... I take that back. Calling a users' local police department at worst because he felt he was being attacked. HAHAHA Needless to say that that didn't work out too well for the delusional fuck Chantha Owen Lueung because I'm still here further sticking it up his ass as others join the choir.

One must truly be a delusional fuck after paying over U$100K to earn a business degree but is at a complete lost as to how to not turn a startup named Crypto-city into cryptocurrency's laughingstock now dubbed Crime-city.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 12:40:32 AM

One must truly be a delusional fuck ...

Trolls espousing life advice.... haha. Nice one. Made me laugh.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 12:55:51 AM

Here, allow me to make you laugh even harder, you delusional fuck: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.msg15107586#msg15107586

And, a HAHAHA back at you. Hey, maybe you, I and Leroy can go on tour as a trio to sing the HAHAHA Song. HAHAHA
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:03:24 AM

Criminal-city.. Makes me laugh harder.. You really are a scammy loser, ya know? And I'm just a nobody looking in... I'm not even a friend of Gleb, or an alt, or a "Troll"... Just a person. Who is honest. Not like you, obviously. Ever hear the saying you are judged by the company you keep?

Anyhow, Gleb is right, you're a really delusional fuck. Two weeks and nothing but one liners to everyone comments? And we're the trolls? Are you just stupid as f? Do you even have a degree? I don't, but I can engage in simple conversation and debate, unlike you, most obviously. Tongue

Seriously, if your going to run some criminal city and pretend to be someone in crypto, you should learn how to engage in normal conversation, but clearly, you are either too stupid, angry, or just proud (Huh) .... Anyhow, back to your next one liner... Please... Impress us.. Try.. at least? Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:08:56 AM

Criminal-city.. Makes me laugh harder.. You really are a scammy loser, ya know? And I'm just a nobody looking in... I'm not even a friend of Gleb, or an alt, or a "Troll"... Just a person. Who is honest. Not like you, obviously. Ever hear the saying you are judged by the company you keep?

Anyhow, Gleb is right, you're a really delusional fuck. Two weeks and nothing but one liners to everyone comments? And we're the trolls? Are you just stupid as f? Do you even have a degree? I don't, but I can engage in simple conversation and debate, unlike you, most obviously. Tongue

Seriously, if your going to run some criminal city and pretend to be someone in crypto, you should learn how to engage in normal conversation, but clearly, you are either too stupid, angry, or just proud (Huh) .... Anyhow, back to your next one liner... Please... Impress us.. Try.. at least? Cheesy

He tried the same at GH - https://forum.gethashing.com/t/crypto-city-watchlist-ponzi-mlm/6265
I think he got to use to an artificial environment in FRIENDSFORCASH.COM
He's not use to a human network confronting him.

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 10:44:18 AM

I believe you're smarter than what you've type, but I could be wrong.

pixelpowered

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 01:19:00 PM

Well your grammar is wrong.
It's 'typed', as is in past tense.
If your going to show up each day to try to insult us.
At least do it right.  Roll Eyes

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 06:30:26 PM

It's 'typed', as is in past tense.
If your going to show up each day to try to insult us.
At least do it right.  Roll Eyes

I'd say that's a waste of time given Chantha Owen Lueung didn't heed warnings about embracing nefarious actors - Leroy Fodor - he sure the hell isn't gonna be concerned about a dropped d. Besides, in Fishish all tenses are present with speakers of such having an attention span of ~15 seconds, less if bathing under a solar panel whether shaded or not.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 02:30:00 AM

The peanut gallery troll speaks. chuckles...

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:25:58 AM

Leave it to a delusional fuck to comment on a grammar post via a grammatically incorrect reply. HAHAHA (ref: Chuckles)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 01:09:00 PM
Last edit: June 09, 2016, 01:46:14 AM by suchmoon

"chuckles" is not much of a speech. Did you choke on a peanut?
pixelpowered

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:28:02 PM

Peanut! I prefer macadamia nuts or cashews!
How dare you after all we've been through!
 Grin

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:22:07 PM

Peanut! I prefer macadamia nuts or cashews!
How dare you after all we've been through!
 Grin

"Rex, I suggest you take a break from reading the Crypto-city thread. You're turning into a delusional fuck like Chantha Owen Lueung."
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 12:56:16 AM

"chuckles" is not much of a speech.
ya think? troll...

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3626
Merit: 1967

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 12:59:24 AM

ya think? troll...

LOL... Keep looking like a retard who can only spew moronic one-liners, as the joke is on you! Cheesy

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 01:45:31 AM

ya think? troll...

Who's "ya"? I'm not really interested in what he/she thinks, I'm just stating a fact that you announced you're speaking and then you uttered one word.

BTW you don't need to remind in every post that you're a troll. I'm sure we all appreciate the honesty but we are already fully aware of Your Trollyness.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 02:01:04 AM

ya think? troll...

Who's "ya"? I'm not really interested in what he/she thinks, I'm just stating a fact that you announced you're speaking and then you uttered one word.

BTW you don't need to remind in every post that you're a troll. I'm sure we all appreciate the honesty but we are already fully aware of Your Trollyness.

Your Trollyness: Let's see, I've spent over U$100K to earn a business degree like Leroy Fodor did, albeit not a B.B.A.; I positioned Crypto-city to be a formidable thingy, garnering a few crypto entities to embrace the platform; then I opted to fuck it all up by not heeding warnings from the crypto community that my association with Leroy Fodor is not prudent. So to make sure that my venerable brand remains robust, I'll resort to calling naysayers trolls having mental issues and contact the local police department of those I have vitals of thanks to former nefarious actors in the crypto space providing such. I'll do this every day, including bumping my Crypto-city thread with one-liners being grammatically incorrect, then strip butt-ass naked and get into the solar-powered duckweed pond behind my duplex here in Yonkers, NY, enjoying the company of my fish while they teach me Fishish. I'm such a motherfuckin' genius! I should patent this formula and sell it for RateCoin. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 09, 2016, 03:45:12 AM

Boy, Chantha Owen Lueung is gonna be so pissed when he learnts that I'm gonna borrow his duckweed pond vision and incorporated it in my own grandiose dream endeavor while he spends his valuable time kowtowing to Leroy Fodor and other nefarious actors on his everybody-is-welcome Criminal-city (that, too, borrowed, liking that more than Crime-city). HAHAHA Speaking of likes, Crypto-city's Facebook page is still looking for its second like, stuck at ONLY one like since its conception back in January of this year by none other than Owen himself, which ironically his own RateCoin partners, Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck, can't seem to take it upon themselves to like the very entity left embracing Leroy's concerns including his StakeMiners Ponzi, where if you're one of its Investards, the waiting list is over a year if you desire your initial investment back unless, that is, your name is Michael Zinck, then you'll get your withdrawal request processed immediately. HAHAHA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: