Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 05:45:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7  (Read 41577 times)
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2016, 02:07:41 AM

Fail. Looks like we have plenty of trolls to make a clown circus. Smiley

I'm sorry that your own site is so boring that you need to come here for cheap entertainment.

I have to admit, your power of "NON" critical thinking is amazing. Paired with your clown investigative skills and making stuff up as you go along does offer immense entertainment value.

Yes, I must admit I don't have the leet skillz required to commit securities fraud or even to bankrupt myself. Also I can only laugh at scammers, I can't create a website for them. Very entertaining all this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 03:55:29 AM

I'm sorry that your own site is so boring that you need to come here for cheap entertainment.

I have to admit, your power of "NON" critical thinking is amazing. Paired with your clown investigative skills and making stuff up as you go along does offer immense entertainment value.

https://web.archive.org/web/20110611160134/http://liteholdings.com/blog/?cat=3
"Being Stupid is one thing, I do that too, but why it is so Difficult for people to Eloquently Speak their mind is beyond my understanding…

- Chantha Lueung"

https://web.archive.org/web/20101002070131/http://liteholdings.com/blog/?page_id=2
Tai D'Vourin says:
January 2, 2010 at 8:14 am
I would like to see a social network based on higher consciousness that includes a money-making feature. I do not have the technical skills or finances to set it up. I believe that there could be something better than Facebook, Ning, or Yuwie. Thank you for your advise and assistance.

I can use more syllables to sound more eloquent.
Your attempting to monetize human consciousness and interaction in a site.
Your asking other consciousnesses around forums/environments/networks for crowd-sourcing the network.
Your first attempt with FRIENDSFORCASH.COM didn't prosper far.

We collected the Dragon Balls and wished for higher consciousness long ago.

FINRA kicked you out for good reasons.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
May 08, 2016, 04:09:25 AM

https://web.archive.org/web/20110611160134/http://liteholdings.com/blog/?cat=3
"Being Stupid is one thing, I do that too, but why it is so Difficult for people to Eloquently Speak their mind is beyond my understanding…

- Chantha Lueung"

https://web.archive.org/web/20101002070131/http://liteholdings.com/blog/?page_id=2
Tai D'Vourin says:
January 2, 2010 at 8:14 am
I would like to see a social network based on higher consciousness that includes a money-making feature. I do not have the technical skills or finances to set it up. I believe that there could be something better than Facebook, Ning, or Yuwie. Thank you for your advise and assistance.

I can use more syllables to sound more eloquent.
Your attempting to monetize human consciousness and interaction in a site.
Your asking other consciousnesses around forums/environments/networks for crowd-sourcing the network.
Your first attempt with FRIENDSFORCASH.COM didn't prosper far.

We collected the Dragon Balls and wished for higher consciousness long ago.

FINRA kicked you out for good reasons.

Our goal is to raise $10.2 million through corporate sponsors and individual donations. Once the funding is complete we plan to open facilities to help develop underprivileged communities domestically and abroad.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1wurld/1wurld-51-million-food-and-power-sustainability-ch

1Wurld: $5.1 Million Food & Power Sustainability Challenge

Chantha Owen Lueung: Please join me and my fellow nefarious actors over at Crypto-city.com where together we hope to scam no less than U$2.55M from monumental assholes making up the cryptocurrency space.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
May 09, 2016, 11:21:28 PM

Been busy... the trolls are lacking... it seems...

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 09, 2016, 11:28:36 PM

Been busy... the trolls are lacking... it seems...

Crypto-city.com
Come Experience a Friendlier Non-hostile World of Crypto | Connect with friends, family and people you know. | a Safe Harbor from trolls

Nice sig you have there, Chantha Owen Lueung. Please, tell us more about this "safe harbor" you speaketh of including the likes of Leroy Fodor who several folks have brought to your attentions is a cancer to the crypto community. Sadly, for you, for embracing Leroy, you, too, are now part of Team Cancer. HAHAHA
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 10, 2016, 07:32:57 PM

Growth  Grin

To me using alt accounts is a bit scammish to begin with, no one (GLEB GAMOW) needs more than one account unless your trying to scam people in one way or another. Ill take my red trust, and happily know I am providing the crypto community with a good service even if a handful of biased, or ignorant users wish to discredit the service and me, the truth be known NONE of them actually know me, None of them have done business with me in crypto or in the real world, (well suchmoon is invested with us but with ill intent) they are all scared of a real one on one conversation, becasue they are like one of those celebrities who just wants the attention, nothing is worth doing unless others can see and watch. for them its a game, because at the end of the day all of thejm are just loosers, take Bitcointalk and their forums away from them and they have nothing.

SO for me Ill keep my red trust it will never go away in this toxic cesspool of a forum, and it doesnt matter what you do, if you have a good service, and are honest, people like Gleb, spoteinik, suchmoon, xian01, and a handfull of others quickseller, will do all they can to ruin it. If your not in the IN and suck their ass you are ousted and they will jump on you like a pack of retarded wolves where the blind and stupid lead the pack.

Just to be clear everything I have done in Bitcoining has always been legitimate, its the trolling idiots who wish to portray what we do otherwise.

Leroy Fodor kinda grows on you, eh?

Suchmoon's ill intent consisted of using his own moneys to personally see what's happening behind the scenes at StakeMiners, reporting his findings back to the community. Suchmoon is a very, very, very ill-intent man!  Tongue
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 03:51:34 AM

HHHHmmmm a missing post on Crime-City.
Was SM sacrificed?
Possibly to grow something moar darker...
https://github.com/moxi9/phpfox/issues/1289#issuecomment-216625710

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2016, 05:45:35 AM

Fraud? LoL. Fail... reading comprehension woudn't be troll-like.

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 12:51:46 PM

Fraud? LoL. Fail... reading comprehension woudn't be troll-like.

So you will answer questions or just respond with troll comments? I have a few serious questions or are you not keen on this unless they are praise statements? Im being serious here.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 12, 2016, 09:28:29 PM

Crypto-city, where rapist, thieves, mugs, thugs, murderers, bounty hunters, desperados, nitwits, halfwits, dimwits, vipers, snipers, con men, Mexican bandits, buggerers, bushwhackers, hornswogglers, horse thieves, train robbers, bank robbers, ass-kickers, shit-kickers and even Methodists can freely discuss their nefarious activities, but Bruno's not allowed to even view the site unless he uses Tor thanks to him dissing my little friend, Leroy Fodor: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVE60zwXx1k&feature=youtu.be&t=54
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 06:09:45 AM

lol

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2016, 11:48:27 PM

So you will answer questions or just respond with troll comments? I have a few serious questions or are you not keen on this unless they are praise statements? Im being serious here.

If your question is whether Crypto-city.com will change our set-up to allow for trolls to run rampant?  Then the answer is absolutely not. Some trolls has even gone as far as creating smear campaigns because they have an axe to grind with certain members and want Crypto-city to kick them out. We will not.

So as far as trolls go, they're not welcomed nor are they needed @ Crypto-city.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 01:21:45 AM

If your question is whether Crypto-city.com will change our set-up to allow for trolls to run rampant?  Then the answer is absolutely not. Some trolls has even gone as far as creating smear campaigns because they have an axe to grind with certain members and want Crypto-city to kick them out. We will not.

I guess it's safe to assume that you're referring to me as one of them trolls since it's I, among other at first, who tried in vain to set you straight about Leroy Fodor being a serial liar with more than enough proof presented, eh?

Since you obviously choose to ignore the truth, you, too, are now considered acting nefariously.

To be clear, because of the course of action you've opted to take, your brand will not become anything of importance here in the crypto space.

Sadly, for you, you've opted to ignore the warnings whereupon your brand had a chance to succeed, but no longer since failing to heed honest advice from fellow Bitcoiners et al.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2016, 08:38:22 PM

I guess it's safe to assume that you're referring to me as one of them trolls since it's I, among other at first, who tried in vain to set you straight about Leroy Fodor being a serial liar with more than enough proof presented, eh? ... Sadly, for you, you've opted to ignore the warnings whereupon your brand had a chance to succeed, but no longer since failing to heed honest advice from fellow Bitcoiners et al.

Sadly, trolls seems to believe anything it says to hold any value... and "Honest" trolls... that's a chuckle.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2016, 10:36:10 PM

I guess it's safe to assume that you're referring to me as one of them trolls since it's I, among other at first, who tried in vain to set you straight about Leroy Fodor being a serial liar with more than enough proof presented, eh? ... Sadly, for you, you've opted to ignore the warnings whereupon your brand had a chance to succeed, but no longer since failing to heed honest advice from fellow Bitcoiners et al.

Sadly, trolls seems to believe anything it says to hold any value... and "Honest" trolls... that's a chuckle.

Sadly, nefarious actors like yourself, Chantha Owen Lueung, ignored warnings from several folks, I joining late to the choir, albeit it's I you attack the most, with suchmoon, perhaps, in a close second.

The warnings we speak of pertaining to Leroy Fodor are just a damning as the sampling following:

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/700

It does not say if you want to be a serious investor, it says if you are serious about investing, please lets not twist words, I deal with it enough from Suchmoon and Bruno. He was saying , as I am taking it, if you are serious and would like to invest but have questions about the service to ask.

https://forum.gethashing.com/t/pos-mining-stakeminers-com/3925/585

Bitcoin: we first noticed and got into Bitcoin while in Myrtle Beach long before we ever sold our cleaning business there, we were part of the BNI business chapter of Myrtle Beach where one of the other business men brought our attention to it and we started right then investigating it as we were not satisfied with the current financial system.

I did enter into Bitcoin in late 2009 I was introduced to Bitcoin by another business owner in the local Myrtle Beach BNI weekly meetings. I did not purchase them from an exchange I traded them thru him. While in Myrtle Beach I researched into them a bit so I could better understand what it was, what purpose it served and if it was beneficial to dig in deep and get going. I began to get the feeling the government and banks would not allow such a financial system to get to far and continued to just buy and sell them off the market and off exchanges thru the man who introduced me to them gaining small amounts of profit on each buy and sell. Since I did not trust that the government and banks would not allow it to proceed I invested very little with the mindset to only risk what I can afford to lose. I researched enough and liked the mining aspect better than the risk of trading so i then mined some and sold those to him instead of buying low and selling when they increased in value.

Gleb YOU prove nothing, You lie, you compare things unrelated to me, You assume I am associated with things that do not involve me, you copy sections of things that are not even mine, you keep bouncing about when I started in bitcoins and when I started in mining, you are an attention starving troll. the bottom line about your thread as you continue to dig and dig twist and twist and embellish, but at the end of the day the truth about your stupid thread

The following image gleaned from Leroy Fodor's StakeMiners site: https://stakeminers.com/

The following can be found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1455741.msg14715199#msg14715199

Nick Spanos, Marshall Long and Leroy Fodor have ALL claimed on myriad occasions (even to this day) that they got started in trading bitcoins in 2009.

This forum - BitcoinTalk - was the ONLY source of information pertaining to Bitcoin at the time.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=17

User The Doctor was the last known person to register on this forum in 2009 as its 17th user/account.

On this forum I've posted several times definitive proof that Nick Spanos and Marshall Long didn't get into Bitcoin until 2013, and Leroy Fodor in May 2014.

If I were to adamantly state sans proof that I started trading and mining bitcoins in 2009, you would have no trouble calling me out a liar, whereupon I would loose all cred in this community. Same true for theymos if he espoused the same resulting with his cred lost as well. But, when the community showed you 100% proof that your new friend, Leroy Fodor, did just that, with proof depicting the opposite, you not only called the truthers trolls, but further embraced Leroy Fodor, that after the community gave you every opportunity to SIMPLY distance yourself from Leroy so that your brand would thrive. Instead, you've opted to go the route you have, not only destroying your brand in the interim, but of those entities (good or bad - mostly bad) taking advantage of your site. Perhaps in Yonkers, you're considered the genius of the neighborhood, but here and in the rest of the world, you're a moron, confirmed by your last posts on this thread/forum.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 06:48:45 AM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 07:08:46 AM by bitmaster1x

...albeit it's I you attack the most, with suchmoon, perhaps, in a close second.
Resorting to name calling and crying that the master troll itself is being attacked? What will it do next? Cry to papa troll?

o0o0
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1021

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 08:07:43 AM

No my question isn't about your setup or how you administer as whilst i might not agree with the way its run it is not my place other than not to utilise it if i disagree.

My question is more about the finra provided information. As per recently and checking the links myself from the official website it stats the info about the fine etc for providing bad financial advice etc. It has a person with the same name as yours and i am wanting you to verify if this is indeed you or not?

You can dismiss this as trolling if you like but its an important question as when running businesses these such organisations keep business operators in check. Can you please verify this information? Its a straight forward question that i would appreciate an answer to. You are free to confirm or deny it and provide your side as i am interested.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 09:05:20 AM

...albeit it's I you attack the most, with suchmoon, perhaps, in a close second.
Resorting to name calling and crying that the master troll itself is being attacked? What will it do next? Cry to papa troll?

I haven't a clue as to what you're referencing to, ergo I suggest you quit eating so much of your fishes' duckweed.

Since you're the genius and all, please continue referring to me as a troll, for every other person who has done so in the past are now long gone and recognized by the community as scammers. Each time you post I have the privilege to reply in kind, further showcasing your nefarious intent. That said, again, you go, girlfriend! You go!
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 04:20:05 PM
Last edit: May 15, 2016, 05:37:10 PM by bitmaster1x

No my question isn't about your setup or how you administer as whilst i might not agree with the way its run it is not my place other than not to utilise it if i disagree.

You can dismiss this as trolling if you like but its an important question as when running businesses these such organisations keep business operators in check. Can you please verify this information? Its a straight forward question that i would appreciate an answer to. You are free to confirm or deny it and provide your side as i am interested.
ah. OK. The finra statement is pretty straight forward, there is nothing to verify, it's neither confirm or deny just as it states, which all boils down to a non-event. So, you can interpret that however you like. The person that commented, however, did make an inaccurate comment which he has since been notified... but hardly seems important as that was ages ago.

As far as Crypto-city is concerned, it's very simple, you either use it or you don't. It has no bearing other than the future of crypto. Nothing complicated there as the trolls make it out to be.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
May 15, 2016, 05:22:41 PM

ah. OK. The finra statement is pretty straight forward, there is nothing to verify, it's neither confirm or deny just as it states, which all boils down to a non-event. So, you can interpret that however you like. The person that commented, however, did make an inaccurate comment which he has since been notified... but hardly seems important as that was ages ago.

As far as Crypto-city is concerned, it's very simple, you either use it or you don't. It has no bearing other the future of crypto. Nothing complicated there as the trolls make it out to be.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: