Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 07:33:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7  (Read 41577 times)
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
June 29, 2016, 10:48:54 PM
Last edit: June 30, 2016, 12:18:51 AM by Gleb Gamow

I'll tell you what, you're one fucked up dude. I may be a troll... The only person not knowing it is you...
forgot your troll meds?

Come again, troll on meds, in your calling-the-kettle-black one-liner post.
Awe, too complex for a troll to understand.

Then may I suggest you meetup with your partners Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck so to explain it to you in a less complex manner.

https://www.facebook.com/cryptocityworld/likes

Obviously, Crypto-city's Facebook page is too complex for you to garner a second Like since its conception back in January, 2016, not even from your business partners Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck, not to mention all the nefarious actors calling Crypto-city home. HAHAHA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
June 30, 2016, 10:02:46 AM

Then may I suggest you meetup with your partners ... so to explain it to you in a less complex manner.

This gleb troll still not getting it... lol

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
June 30, 2016, 07:30:48 PM

Then may I suggest you meetup with your partners ... so to explain it to you in a less complex manner.

This gleb troll still not getting it... lol

https://www.facebook.com/cryptocityworld/likes

Let's pretend for second that you're correct and that I'm a troll still not getting it. How the fuck do you explain away that nary of FFC's 76K+ members nor your partners, Leroy Fodor and Micheal Zinck, nor nefarious actors embracing your scammy-as-fuck Crypto-city found it within themselves to Like Crypto-city's Facebook page of which is STILL stuck at one Like since January 2016, thanks to you alone liking the page?
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2016, 09:50:06 AM

Let's pretend for second that you're correct and that I'm a troll still not getting it.
awe

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 07:40:42 PM

Let's pretend for second that you're correct and that I'm a troll still not getting it.
awe

Amazingly, the nefarious delusional fuck Chantha Owen Lueung has now regressed to replying to posts with a single three-letter word in spite of claiming to have spent over a hundred grand to earn a business degree. Question: What the fuck are they teaching in college business courses nowadays?
pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2016, 08:36:10 PM

awe

Amazingly, the nefarious delusional fuck Chantha Owen Lueung has now regressed to replying to posts with a single three-letter word in spite of claiming to have spent over a hundred grand to earn a business degree. Question: What the fuck are they teaching in college business courses nowadays?

How to rip people off in securities and dank meme ponds would be my guess when I was digging him up  Roll Eyes

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2016, 09:44:34 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2016, 09:22:51 PM by bitmaster1x

How to rip people off ... and dank meme ponds would be my guess when I was digging him up  Roll Eyes

Put nicely. If a rock had an IQ, a rock would far surpass your investigative IQ skills. Crying to your papa troll, gleb (a known criminal & a WRAP SHEET to prove it too)  isn't any improvement either. Sadly, rocks are more useful than said trolls.

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2016, 08:04:08 PM

How to rip people off ... and dank meme ponds would be my guess when I was digging him up  Roll Eyes

Put nicely. If a rock had an IQ, a rock would far surpass your investigative IQ skills. Crying to your papa troll, gleb (a known criminal & a WRAP SHEET to prove it too)  isn't any improvement either. Sadly, rocks are more useful then said trolls.

Chantha your boring now and recycling things that didn't work for you. You also linked a thread that proves his good reputation in the later pages you dork.
Your reputation as a con man is atrocious.
I still find it funny how you thought you could go around to multiple forums and social media that are more popular than your site, to reboot your schemes.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 05, 2016, 08:52:17 PM

Put nicely. If a rock had an IQ, a rock would far surpass your investigative IQ skills. Crying to your papa troll, gleb (a known criminal & a WRAP SHEET to prove it too)  isn't any improvement either. Sadly, rocks are more useful than said trolls.

A rap sheet of common misdemeanors - zero felonies - over the course of 56 years is the best that Chantha Owen Lueung can muster up to counter him being barred from ever trading on the US stock markets due to fucking folks over. And, he still refers to me as a troll for bringing to light that Owen CAN'T garner a second Like on Crypto-city's Facebook page since January of this year in spite of supposedly enjoying a 76K+ user base. Not even his partners Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck have opted to Like the page, and both are highly active on FB liking and posting all sorts of nonsense.

Speaking of rocks, Owen, your latest post dictates that the ones in you head need replacing. I suggest opting for granite oppose to your current use of sandstone.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 11:02:41 AM

... your boring now and recycling things that didn't work for you. You also linked a thread that proves his reputation in the later pages you dork..

dork? lol.

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 11:42:36 PM

Speaking of rocks, Owen, your latest post dictates that the ones in you head need replacing. I suggest opting for granite oppose to your current use of sandstone.

Sandstone?

owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:55:07 PM

Sandstone?

Yeah, sandstone... LMFAO!!

http://www.jacobssf.com/images/uploads/Classifications__WeakRock.pdf

Get it yet, moron? Grin

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:01:07 PM

Sandstone?

Get it yet, moron? Grin

When dealing with a dude regressed to beyond elementary school, it's best to illustrate the example with a picture. Totally motherfuckin' amazin' that Chantha Owen Lueung questioned 'sandstone' and didn't even take the time to Google it, albeit it'll take 314 Gods to explain to Owen the connection between sandstone and the rocks needing replaced in his fuckin' mind head.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 09, 2016, 10:24:29 AM

Sandstone?

Get it yet, moron? Grin

moron?

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2016, 02:03:35 AM

Sandstone?

Get it yet, moron? Grin

When dealing with a dude regressed to beyond elementary school, it's best to illustrate the example with a picture. Totally motherfuckin' amazin' that Chantha Owen Lueung questioned 'sandstone' and didn't even take the time to Google it, albeit it'll take 314 Gods to explain to Owen the connection between sandstone and the rocks needing replaced in his fuckin' mind head.
picture?

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 09:03:15 PM

Sandstone?

Get it yet, moron? Grin

picture?

retard?
owlcatz
Legendary

Activity: 3640
Merit: 1968

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 10:37:51 PM

fishish?

I  C  Λ  R  U  S
██████████
██████▀▀▀██
████▀█████▀█
██████████
██████████
█████████████
░▄████
█████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████▄▄▄████████
███████████████████
█████████████████▀
░░░██
▄▄▄█
█████
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░██
░░░
░░░
░░░
▄██████
█▌░▐██
███████▀
█████████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
████▀▀▀▀████▀▀█████
██
██░░▄▄░░██░░░█████
██
███▄▄██░░███░░█████
██
███▀▀▀▀░░▀██░░█████
██
██░░░░▄▄▄▄█▀░░▀████
██
██░░░░░░░░█░▀▀░████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
██
███████████████████
█████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██

██
████
████
██

██
████
[/ce
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 11, 2016, 11:29:40 PM

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2016, 11:55:36 AM

awe, picture.

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 12, 2016, 10:12:06 PM

awe, the U$100K+ educated troll trolleth. BTW, how's your second Like on Crypto-city FB page comin' along? Amazingly, a fuckin' idiot like you can't even muster up a second like from an over 70K user base rebranded as Crypto-city. Not even your two RateCoin partners, Leroy Fodor and Michael Zinck, opted to like the FB page in spite of both being highly active on FB.

Feel free to reply to this post with your signature elementary school one-word response. HAHAHA
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: