Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:19:44 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ CRYPTO-CITY.COM ] 🌟 The Crypto Social Network 🌟 People Joining 24/7  (Read 41580 times)
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000

CRYPTO-CITY.COM 🌟 Communities

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 06:41:43 PM

Come Experience the Future World of Crypto: http://crypto-city.com

I greatly enjoy your site but you need to add more scams. I'm sure you can make it the #1 scam site on the interwebtubes.

Prior to you and I posting in this thread, the dude was talkin' to himself (BTW, I can relate). That's pretty amazing given his site has 70K+ users including Leroy Fodor with his StakeMiners following. Maybe Leroy can get his mother to post in this thread.

Never mind his mother, I'm terrified of Katrina the wife. She called me "bitch". Really hurt my feelings.

Is crypto-city approved by badbitcoin? i don't want to go to crypto-city unless badbitcoin says its ok.

You mean crypto-shity, wherr all scams are listed.. Hahahahaha

*edit

This thread is dead, OP is only talking to himself lol
Don't quit your day job Mr. Comedian. You're here aren't you?

suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 8982

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2016, 07:18:46 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 11:35:17 PM by suchmoon

Come Experience the Future World of Crypto: http://crypto-city.com

I greatly enjoy your site but you need to add more scams. I'm sure you can make it the #1 scam site on the interwebtubes.

Prior to you and I posting in this thread, the dude was talkin' to himself (BTW, I can relate). That's pretty amazing given his site has 70K+ users including Leroy Fodor with his StakeMiners following. Maybe Leroy can get his mother to post in this thread.

Never mind his mother, I'm terrified of Katrina the wife. She called me "bitch". Really hurt my feelings.

Is crypto-city approved by badbitcoin? i don't want to go to crypto-city unless badbitcoin says its ok.

Badbitcoin is yesterday's news, it's the SEC approval that matters. Speaking of which - one of crypto-city's anchor tenants is getting into the unregistered securities. Such exiting.

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=1758624964361484&id=1627849564105692

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 07:30:59 PM

You realize there's other communities on there

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2016, 11:29:39 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2016, 07:47:02 PM by suchmoon

You talking to me? How does having other communities make StakeMiners more legit? Deflection much?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 05:28:43 AM

You talking to me? How does having other communities make StakeMiners more legit? Deflection much?

And his Crypto-city.com site is blocking IPs.
crptoarch

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 06:27:17 AM

I have been a member here for a few months maybe. I have used this forum for a couple years. I have visited Crypto-city.com. I am not sure if I understand you guys. I saw the links to other forums, and you seem to be saying crypto-city is some kind of scam right? How exactly can a community driven website who does not collect payments be some kind of scam. I guess you could say that both this forum and the other one you guys keep referring to could also be scam sites right? They both allow scammers and unethical situations to occur on their site right? So, explain to me what makes those 2 websites any different from what you are accusing this site of?
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 03:19:48 PM
Last edit: April 25, 2016, 07:45:39 PM by suchmoon

I have been a member here for a few months maybe. I have used this forum for a couple years. I have visited Crypto-city.com. I am not sure if I understand you guys. I saw the links to other forums, and you seem to be saying crypto-city is some kind of scam right? How exactly can a community driven website who does not collect payments be some kind of scam. I guess you could say that both this forum and the other one you guys keep referring to could also be scam sites right? They both allow scammers and unethical situations to occur on their site right? So, explain to me what makes those 2 websites any different from what you are accusing this site of?

Bitcointalk has a trust rating system. Not sure what other site you're referring to but if it's gethashing - they don't have self-moderated threads. Crypto-city is allowing scammers to moderate their own "communities". Sure bad things can happen anywhere. There is a big difference though between that and actively supporting such scams.
crptoarch

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 07:16:53 PM

Bitcointalk has a trust rating system. Not sure what other site you're referring to but if it's gethashing - they don't have self-moderated threads. Crypto-city is allowing scammers to moderate their own "communities". Sure bad things can happen anywhere. There is a big difference though between that and actively supporting such scams.

I think we all can agree the trust rating system here can not be trusted, I have read the horror stories. For example, this Gleb Gamow character has green trust and a very convincing scam thread against himself actually, where plenty of proof shows he was caught stealing from someone. Plus he admitted to it anyways so what better proof do you need than his own confession. So what makes him at all trustworthy to deserve green trust? There is plenty of other pretty disturbing stuff in that thread that is way more convincing than anything I have read posted from him so far in the 12 handfuls of threads he participates in religiously. Do you see what Gleb Gamow does, are the moderators here not allowing a self admitted thief to do as he pleases? In all seriousness what he does is a crime in itself, multiple ones actually, from cyber-bullying clear down to libel. Using this site as an example of a trustworthy community is like saying Silk Road was the best place to buy video cards for your computer.

What Scammers is Crypto-City allowing to moderate their own communities. The more important question is, if it is their own community why should they not be allowed to control who is welcome and who is not. If they do not want someone in a certain community bringing drama, and all someone wants to do is cause drama, why should it be allowed? What do you consider "supporting" scams?

I like Crypto-City I have learned a whole lot more there in the little time I have been there than this place has offered in years. I like that you can actually have live chat with the community owners. It has so much more to offer services and coin developers than a regular forum can provide. What I really like is that there is none of this drama there. What I notice here is when new people actually need help with something, when they ask for assistance, they usually get yelled at, condemned, told not to do something. Rarely do you see a person actually get the help he asks for. At Crypto-City, I ask questions they are answered in live chat if I want. I don't have to wait a day, or week or even months and no response at all, I can get the answers right now. I even had help setting up wallets that I could not get to work, you can get Peers files or addnodes, these guys will actually take time out of a busy day to help you.
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 07:45:22 PM

I think we all can agree the trust rating system here can not be trusted, I have read the horror stories. For example, this Gleb Gamow character has green trust and a very convincing scam thread against himself actually, where plenty of proof shows he was caught stealing from someone. Plus he admitted to it anyways so what better proof do you need than his own confession. So what makes him at all trustworthy to deserve green trust? There is plenty of other pretty disturbing stuff in that thread that is way more convincing than anything I have read posted from him so far in the 12 handfuls of threads he participates in religiously. Do you see what Gleb Gamow does, are the moderators here not allowing a self admitted thief to do as he pleases? In all seriousness what he does is a crime in itself, multiple ones actually, from cyber-bullying clear down to libel. Using this site as an example of a trustworthy community is like saying Silk Road was the best place to buy video cards for your computer.

What Scammers is Crypto-City allowing to moderate their own communities. The more important question is, if it is their own community why should they not be allowed to control who is welcome and who is not. If they do not want someone in a certain community bringing drama, and all someone wants to do is cause drama, why should it be allowed? What do you consider "supporting" scams?

I like Crypto-City I have learned a whole lot more there in the little time I have been there than this place has offered in years. I like that you can actually have live chat with the community owners. It has so much more to offer services and coin developers than a regular forum can provide. What I really like is that there is none of this drama there. What I notice here is when new people actually need help with something, when they ask for assistance, they usually get yelled at, condemned, told not to do something. Rarely do you see a person actually get the help he asks for. At Crypto-City, I ask questions they are answered in live chat if I want. I don't have to wait a day, or week or even months and no response at all, I can get the answers right now. I even had help setting up wallets that I could not get to work, you can get Peers files or addnodes, these guys will actually take time out of a busy day to help you.

Congrats Owen, you figured out how to create sockpuppets. Perhaps there is still hope that you'll find a minute to comment on your securities fraud.

If your crypto-city is so great why do you need to shill for it in this awful forum?
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 10:17:02 PM

Quote from: suchmoon

Congrats ... you figured out how to create sockpuppets. Perhaps there is still hope that you'll find a minute to comment on your securities fraud.

Sock puppet? Fraud? I believe you're smarter than what you just stated. Tell me I'm not wrong. You're reading comprehension obviously needs work.  

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 10:27:52 PM

Congrats Owen, you figured out how to create sockpuppets. Perhaps there is still hope that you'll find a minute to comment on your securities fraud.

If your crypto-city is so great why do you need to shill for it in this awful forum?

Yep, Chantha Owen Lueung is a fuckin' genius! First he embraces Leroy Fodor either my accident or by design. Then, the community brings to his attention that he's made a very bad choice. Upon Owen reviewing the evidence (none by me, for I came late to the party), he not only opts to ignore the evidence, but justifies it, calling those who've presented the evidence trolls. Enter me, Bruno Kucinskas, the convicted child rapist (it's all over the Internet, so apologies for not providing a link, but if you find one, I'll will exit the crypto space forever), who opted to join the already strong choir. Owen, being the genius he is, opts to take a page from Leroy Fodor's playbook and try to dis me. You go, girlfriend! Results? His entire crypto ring is in the process of being expose, all which could've been avoided if Owen truly were a genius and simply distance himself from Leroy Fodor whereupon an unlube microscrope wouldn't currently be stuck up his ass. Yes, it was that simple - distance yourself from Leroy Fodor. So, here we are, Owen creating sockpuppets to further dis me to no avail while I, among others, WILL bring down his little empire. Let this be a warning to all you folks who have their meals prepared on the floor - eventually the brain begins to cease functioning properly after consuming so much crud, with the symptoms lasting for years as the following well demonstrates. HAHAHA

Roll Eyes

http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.ae/?m=1

Bitcoin Scam Protect - Phinnaeus Gage
Saturday, August 23, 2014
Phinnaeus Gage: The Story of an Internet Troll Pt. 5

I want to make my intentions clear. I am not trying to bully Mr. Burno Kucinskas . I am trying to...
Phinnaeus Gage: The Story of an Internet Troll Pt. 4

Why am I dedicating a whole blog for a guy I have never met in my life? That’s a good question. T...
Friday, August 22, 2014
Phinnaeus Gage: The Story of an Internet Troll Pt. 3

Phinnaeus Gage (Bruno Kucinskas) Mr. Bruno Kucinskas , or maybe it’s better if I use his pseudonym Phinnaeus Gage, is still active on t...
Wednesday, August 20, 2014
Phinnaeus Gage: The Story of an Internet Troll Pt. 2

Many months have passed and I still haven’t bought the miners I was initially planning to buy. My...
Tuesday, August 19, 2014
Phinnaeus Gage - The Story of an Internet Troll Pt.1

Phinnaeus Gage . I happened to bump into this guy's online profile on a bitcoin related foru...

So for the record, you're a fucking idiot. Aside from the incomprehensible "English" in these posts, what's your point? And if Gleb really is Bruno/Phineas/whatever, DOES THAT MEAN PAUL VERNON DIDN'T STEAL MY FUCKING LITECOINS?  Grow up dipshit. And use Google Translate before you post.

That blog is maintained by Joshua Zipkin of AMT, another dude who stole millions from his clients. He created it after he threaten to kill me and I filed a police report who went to his Masonic Lodge office address for over a week to no avail, Josh perhaps already in Bulgaria.

Ironically, I have not fear of him really killing me, hence didn't need to file a restraining order on his scammy ass, unlike Josh Zerlan who felt threaten by me because I posted a pic of his master bathroom gleaned from the Internet taken two years before him moving into the BTC-House, filing for protection four months after the fact. The reason for his actions? Because he and BFL were highly pissed off of my investigations that include funneling info to the FBI, IRS, etc., with Bruce Bourne being instrumental in having Josh pursue the charges.

So, when I started on Leroy Fodor's ass, he thought it be wise to start a scam thread on my scammy ass using info from another scammer and include some bullshit about me being a child raper as his defense against me for posting about all his lies. Now, Leroy has Owen Lueung doing the same exact thing, even being instrumental (assumed) in getting me banned last night for 24 hours). I would've been banned for a week, but because I'm an excellent ball cupper and get paid for my postings according to Leroy Fodor, the mods felt like a token 24h ban was warranted to appease whomever.

That said, I look forward to having a pleasant convo on the phone with Owen.

It seems that Chantha Owen Lueung was banned from FINRA in April 2005 ,because he:

" fraudulently recommended and sold the
securities of a certain company to public customers. NASD
found that Lueung told his customers that he conducted an
appropriate investigation and reasonable due diligence into
the company, but failed to do so. The findings also stated that
Lueung made material misrepresentations about the
company’s securities and failed to disclose material adverse
facts that he was or should have been aware of, including the
company’s financial condition. NASD also found that Lueung
made statements about the company and its business,
including stock price projections and guarantees, for which he
had no basis. (NASD Case #CLG050016)"

https://www.finra.org/sites/default/files/DisciplinaryAction/p013826.pdf

http://www.rrbdlaw.com/RegulatoryLinks/CASESOFNOTE/NASD/2005.htm?print=1

Congrats ... you figured out how to create sockpuppets. Perhaps there is still hope that you'll find a minute to comment on your securities fraud.

Sock puppet? Fraud? I believe you're smarter than what you just stated. Tell me I'm not wrong. You're reading comprehension obviously needs work.  

Hey, Owen, look. Evidence depicting you as a thief in your own venerated thread. Like I said, you're a fuckin' genius. HAHAHA
suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2016, 10:40:15 PM
Last edit: November 28, 2020, 11:35:55 PM by suchmoon

Your spelling needs work for sure. As well as your threat. WTF are you even talking about here?

Edited 2020-11-28 to fix a broken image

Just a friendly warning to remove the title as the it is inaccurate and unsubstantiated. This will be my one and only warning..
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
April 25, 2016, 11:07:21 PM

Greeting Crypto friends,  https://www.crypto-city.com

Crypto is an unfriendly and hostile environment. Let's change that! Join me and our team of volunteers at Crypto-city in building a non-hostile and friendly community for all to enjoy. While at Crypto-city, you can create your own community with a full suite of capabilities such as live audio, video and text chat or you can also broadcast to an audience within Crypto-city. Let's make Crypto fun again.

=== Update ===
Crypto-city is a safe harbor from trolls... and they are not happy.

Apparently, Gleb Gamow and his band of trolls is targeting Crypto-city. He is aka (Bruno Kucinskas, Phinnaeus Gage and dozens more) a self professed child rapist: ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=860052.0 ), instigator of racism ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=495497.0;all ) and well known scammer: ( http://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.com/ ). He is an embarrassment to Crypto. When people support these trolls, it's a sad day in crypto for everyone.

Angry Show your rage against these trolls by Showing your support for Crypto-city by registering @ https://www.crypto-city.com

Connect with your friends, family and people you know may already be there.

The trolls have been spreading FUD & misinformation about Crypto-city suggesting that we are a Ponzi. Clearly, they lack the understanding of the definition of a ponzi given that Crypto-city is a FREE SERVICE that empowers individuals and groups to create their own unique communities. So if you are sick of the BS, then come be part of the evolution @ Crypto-city..

We are currently offering FREE trading lessons by volunteers when available @    https://www.crypto-city.com

You are also FREE to share your favorite skill-sets in any topic with the community, whether it be Cooking, Computers, Repair or Food Production... You can add it to the events calendar so that others can RSVP to your special events.

=== ========

We look forward to seeing you at Crypto-city. We are trying to make a difference, but it won't happen without everyone's help. We're all in this together.

The Crypto-city Team

Since Chantha Owen Lueung is as delusional as Leroy Fodor, allow me to clarify something. The clan over at gethashing exposed Owen's ass first before he was even put on my radar. I'm not even a member of GH. I started the scam thread on Owen's ass because he refused to distance himself from crypto's number one serial liar Leroy Fodor, going further and defending his actions. Since then, it's been uncovered by me, crypto's number one CHILD RAPIST (according to all scammers, none others), that Owen is part of a ring of nefarious actors, all exposed because the genius Owen opted to embrace Leroy Fodor.

Crypto-city is JUST a rebirth of FriendsForCash, nothing more: http://web.archive.org/web/20060504023404/http://www.friendsforcash.com/index.php?mode=help

AlstraSoft
www.alstrasoft.com/
Run your own clone sites just like Groupon, Fiverr, Pinterest, Youtube, Facebook, Autoresponder, Paypal and many more. Quality software written in PHP.

The cheapest Cloud Mining Solution out there!

Not the cheapest. GAW has you guys beat by a long shot. Also we input any scrypt pool we like?

Did Owen discover Bitcoin at a ball cupping convention?
crptoarch

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 03:59:59 AM

This is the drama I was talking about that you do not find on Crypto-City. What on earth made you think I was Owen. Only mentally challenged, self proclaimed do gooders like yourself and Gleb Gamow need multiple accounts. Who spends 90% of their time online doing this stuff? Do you guys get paid, or do you honestly expect people to seriously believe you do this because you are trying to help people?  If that is the case, your efforts are actually having the opposite effect of helping people or this industry. Couldn't your time be better spent creating positive things for Crypto. If you truly in your heart of hearts want to see Crypto move forward, why don't you do something positive? Actions speak so much louder than words and so far all I see from people like you is a bunch of talk and no real productive action.

But again, I ask you, what makes you think this trust system here can be trusted. How can a person who admitted to stealing have green trust if this trust system is trustworthy? How is it people get scammed by people with green trust? What gives you the right to think you are qualified or maintain the necessary skills to properly call anyone anything? Why does what a person did five or more years ago reflect the projects he wants to do now? Why should the community owners at Crypto-City not have the right to stop drama like this from happening in their own communities? I think it is because you want the free and uninterrupted ability to harass and bully people. You get sense of self satisfaction in looking thru other peoples lives to make yourself feel better about your own failures in life. Since you can't freely harass and bully people on Crypto-City the best solution you can come up with is to attack the site and anyone you feel may be an associate of the admin? Is that the best defense you could come up with? Seriously that was the best?

Thankfully for you places like Bitcointalk exist, if not what would you do all day?
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 08:27:03 AM
Last edit: April 26, 2016, 08:07:22 PM by bitmaster1x

This is the drama I was talking about that you do not find on Crypto-City. What on earth made you think I was Owen. Only mentally challenged, self proclaimed do gooders like yourself and Gleb Gamow need multiple accounts. Who spends 90% of their time online doing this stuff? Do you guys get paid, or do you honestly expect people to seriously believe you do this because you are trying to help people?  If that is the case, your efforts are actually having the opposite effect of helping people or this industry. Couldn't your time be better spent creating positive things for Crypto. If you truly in your heart of hearts want to see Crypto move forward, why don't you do something positive? Actions speak so much louder than words and so far all I see from people like you is a bunch of talk and no real productive action.

But again, I ask you, what makes you think this trust system here can be trusted. How can a person who admitted to stealing have green trust if this trust system is trustworthy? How is it people get scammed by people with green trust? What gives you the right to think you are qualified or maintain the necessary skills to properly call anyone anything? Why does what a person did five or more years ago reflect the projects he wants to do now? Why should the community owners at Crypto-City not have the right to stop drama like this from happening in their own communities? I think it is because you want the free and uninterrupted ability to harass and bully people. You get sense of self satisfaction in looking thru other peoples lives to make yourself feel better about your own failures in life. Since you can't freely harass and bully people on Crypto-City the best solution you can come up with is to attack the site and anyone you feel may be an associate of the admin? Is that the best defense you could come up with? Seriously that was the best?

Thankfully for you places like Bitcointalk exist, if not what would you do all day?

Us humans can't underestimate the power of the peanut gallery, I mean come on, so so many trolls coming out of the woodwork to pool their collective pea brains together and still, they get, "2+2=69" because simple math is damn hard for trolls. And reading comprehension for trolls ?? forget about it... for example "neither deny or admit," to us humans it simply means a "non event."

trolls lack the intelligence to process simple words let alone a combination of words, so I guess us humans can't push their brains too hard on them.  What we do at Crypto-city is banish trolls from City so they can't become a nuisance themselves and to the City's citizens.

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2016, 08:04:53 PM

Heads up. We are updating the chat system today. See you @ http://www.crypto-city.com

pixelpowered

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 26, 2016, 09:26:12 PM

This is the drama I was talking about that you do not find on Crypto-City. What on earth made you think I was Owen. Only mentally challenged, self proclaimed do gooders like yourself and Gleb Gamow need multiple accounts. Who spends 90% of their time online doing this stuff? Do you guys get paid, or do you honestly expect people to seriously believe you do this because you are trying to help people?  If that is the case, your efforts are actually having the opposite effect of helping people or this industry. Couldn't your time be better spent creating positive things for Crypto. If you truly in your heart of hearts want to see Crypto move forward, why don't you do something positive? Actions speak so much louder than words and so far all I see from people like you is a bunch of talk and no real productive action.

Crypto-City doesn't have enough population to have any drama yet.
Be sure to link Gleb's accusation thread next time for the audience ->https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.0 since you think its pertinent.
Oh look its STILL LOCKED by cyberpinoy (Leroy Fodor) what a coincidence. Well that answers why Gleb has been extra friendly to Leroy for so long.
Don't worry though this was tackled by Gleb a bit ago here -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012729.0
It always gets better when people are FREE to talk unrestricted.

I look forward to more logical fallacies about peoples characters.

Still looking for clarification on something.
Hey @bitmaster1x (Chantha) why are you using a dissolved business (Lite Holdings Inc./liteholdings.com) for Crypto-City?

bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 02:19:09 AM

Hey @bitmaster1x ... why are you using a dissolved business (Lite Holdings Inc./liteholdings.com) for Crypto-City?

Not people. Trolls... more questions from the peanut gallery. If you're asking, you're thinking too hard. One guess, one brownie point (your staring at it).

suchmoon
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 02:40:20 AM

Hey @bitmaster1x ... why are you using a dissolved business (Lite Holdings Inc./liteholdings.com) for Crypto-City?

Not people. Trolls... more questions from the peanut gallery. If you're asking, you're thinking too hard. One guess, one brownie point (your staring at it).

It would appear that crypto-city despite it's claim of being "non-hostile and friendly" is in fact not at all friendly to people asking questions. Is that what you're trying to say?

The funny part is that you're accusing everyone else of trolling but you're the one trolling your own thread.

troll
verb
informal
make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

The trouble is - that's not going to work for you. Nobody really has any reason to be "upset" or "angry" about your failures. You're just a mild curiosity on the sidelines of The Leroy Show. You fail even as a troll.
bitmaster1x (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2016, 03:11:49 AM

The funny part is that you're accusing everyone else of trolling but you're the one trolling your own thread.

troll
verb
informal
make a deliberately offensive or provocative online posting with the aim of upsetting someone or eliciting an angry response from them.

The trouble is - that's not going to work for you... You fail even as a troll.

That's a rather accurate description of yourself. Of course I'm going to fail as a troll. I'm not a troll, unlike you defending your master troll.

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: