Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:27:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636335 times)
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:46:28 PM

Ripple still a good investment.

can you explain this? because i still have xrp in account

For fuck sake, are you fucking blind and do not read above?

Cool down buddy...a lot of people (including me) invested in XRP thinking there would be huge announcements made and partnerships explored at the consensus 2017, but nothing happened apart from the demo.

People have sold out other investments and put money in XRP but as there are no more greens to be seen so its obvious a lot of them are disappointed.
Not blaming anyone here as its personal choice to invest into something, but sharing concerns and disappointment in despair shouldn't be taken in a negative way...freedom of expression of for everyone  Smiley

Alot of us don't care about the technology and the idea behind it what is important for now is how much $$ we would have made during this crypto bull run had we invested in the right token.
Infact keeping my BTC's in the wallet would have provided far more greater returns than putting my money here  Roll Eyes

If you would invest in XRP 3 or 4 weeks ago, I do not see how BTC is better in terms on ROI than XRP? even 10 days ago, numbers please "on these greater returns" otherwise I have to say "shut the fuck up".

If you not about tech, than you will burn and you get less, because you never know when to sell and when to hold.
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BruceM89

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:50:01 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 09:50:35 PM by BruceM89

Are you sure xrp will be back in the summer? Because I am feeling very depressed about xrp, its price in recent times can be said to be extremely bad, and now it is tending to continue to drop, this is a bad thing to me and people who have bought xrp. Too many predictions it will come back, too much good news, too many analyzes about xrp but all just make me more depressed, it still decreases and the most stupid thing now is I still believe in it, maybe I am comforting myself. Hopefully this nightmare will soon disappear

I know it can be hard sometimes, as investing is quite literally an emotion rollercoaster, but I am glad you have shared how you feel in your post - specifically that you are depressed.

I think a quick Google image search for "Psychology of a Market Cycle" (The Wall St. Cheat Sheet) will help many people understand where they sit with their emotions over the last few weeks and better equip everyone to respond to the forthcoming market cycles. By the looks of it, we should be moving out of the depression stage soon.

What you need to keep in mind is that the trend is upwards for basically all Cryptocurrencies - so dont sweat the small stuff if you are investing long term.
maxraj

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:00:49 PM

Cool down buddy...a lot of people (including me) invested in XRP thinking there would be huge announcements made and partnerships explored at the consensus 2017, but nothing happened apart from the demo.

People have sold out other investments and put money in XRP but as there are no more greens to be seen so its obvious a lot of them are disappointed.
Not blaming anyone here as its personal choice to invest into something, but sharing concerns and disappointment in despair shouldn't be taken in a negative way...freedom of expression of for everyone  Smiley

Alot of us don't care about the technology and the idea behind it what is important for now is how much $$ we would have made during this crypto bull run had we invested in the right token.
Infact keeping my BTC's in the wallet would have provided far more greater returns than putting my money here  Roll Eyes

If you would invest in XRP 3 or 4 weeks ago, I do not see how BTC is better in terms on ROI than XRP? even 10 days ago, numbers please "on these greater returns" otherwise I have to say "shut the fuck up".

If you not about tech, than you will burn and you get less, because you never know when to sell and when to hold.

Yes, learning the tricks of trade the hard way.

Well without knowing the tech have survived in the crypto world for more than a couple of years and enjoying its returns in my retirement phase right now. So be it, will continue as it is...not at the age to be a tech savvy person.  Tongue

gegna37

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:31:11 PM

Guys, I invested in Ripple 4 days before the first boom, at 0.006 EUR. I was there few days after when it went to 0.02, and then to 0.07 and back down to 0.04 in one day...after that or three weeks it just went slighty down and down, at one point it even reached 0.025 before the three week madness and unbelievable rise where XRP went from 0.03 to 0.39 (on Kraken)...so now, that it's at 0.27 EUR, it actually still is a 900% gain just in those 3 weeks, and just about a 33% correction of that one hype from the maximum it reached, which for a huge and quick rise like this is still fine if you ask me...it's been only 10 days, not that long ago we waited for three weeks for another pump and it was falling for those 3 weeks...ya'll need same patience...this coin will go up again eventually...(probably)
nevertheless, I don't put all my trust in it of course...I sold almost half of my XRPs when it was over 30 cents, and reinvested into other currencies with potential, which created a steady daily income, or it erases the losses when XRP is falling...I did not sell because i don't believe in XRP, but simply because it's a way safer approach, and it also doesn't piss me off when XRP drops 2 cents in a day because other alt coins made up for that loss...also at one point I hade over 80% of my money in XRP which is totally unaccaptable (main reason I sold around 43% of XRP I owned), having that much money in one investment...I still believe in XRP because it has big potential...I believe that Ripple really is doing everything they can for XRP to succeed...that's why it's still my biggest investment...
what I want to say is, don't panic guys, but maybe don't bet everything on Ripple, there are other coins with potential, divide the money, you will see it will make you way happier (not neceseraly richer, as if you hit the right coin you can become a millionaire, but I would rather be a hundrer thousandaire and keep my hair, because I see some people only with Ripple taring their hair out now...also, you make the chance of going broke way smaller)
...now I don't stress when I see Ripple falling, like my friend who still did not sell any of his XRPs, and now he's very paranoid...I am not, since other coins are getting pumped, and I have them...
we entered something revolutionary at an early stage, we will become rich/richer if we just do it right...
so just...do it right Smiley
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:36:56 PM

Most of you have $10,000 sitting in stock or in a fixed income account doing diddly squat. It is money that you feel warm and fuzzy about having at your disposal but in all reality, you will not end up touching it until you retire; if ever. Do yourself a favor, come to that realization and reposition it into XRP. You will look back on the transaction and thank yourself for having the courage to make an entrepreneurial investment.  
Cry Cry Cry i missed out , so im going to troll here now

you are not a very nice person are you?....last week you asked a few questions...i tried to answer them,
i asked you a simple question back...regarding btc mining power...but as expected you didnt bother to reply...
because your to busy thinking about stupid ways to troll...for a legendary member you are really disapointing tbh
and please stop mentioning onescamcoin all the time...seems like your invested in it and want to lure people there  Tongue

anyways...keep trolling , as i said last time , your just making yourself look foolish

Sorry my friend. I really try to keep the trolling under control but this idiot recommended people risking their nest egg in a highly speculative asset, that is bullcrap!

Even you will understand that no one should risk money that he cannot afford to lose. XRP; BTC; whatever, never bet the farm  Roll Eyes....trying to get back to your question soon  Wink

Truth is the new hatespeech.
Pzest1

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:21:24 PM

They are all frustrated, especially that vsyc keyboard warrior that gets angry whenever anyone has anything not nice to say, suspect years of being bullied has caused a few issues there.

The fact is XRP has been on a decline for weeks, these guys bought in early so are ahead. Each day they will tell you its about to boom, post links to news or the fact ripple is hosting something. This hasn't worked for them for the last week so they are a bit precious at the moment. Their HODL hasn't made them money in the last week, if they were smart and transferred it elsewhere e.g bitcoin, ETH, infact nearly all alts are up in the last week, then they would of made money instead of their holdings value going down. But they are the smart ones remember guys, not us  Shocked

Quite simple if your looking to invest in XRP recently you have every right to be concerned and that's how guys here should provide advice, not swear at them because your unintelligent. Look at it from a now point of view, anyone you told to invest for the last week or even the end of the last boom would be down on money. Yes you bought in early and can brag about its boom since then, should we listen to early adopters of every coin? no because all coins are up, we should make an opinion based on your current situation, the news (which has done nothing) and asking questions. So VSYC 'Shut the fuck up' because you are not helping anyone, only helping them lose money, To$$er.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:38:09 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 10:53:35 PM by Mrpumperitis

gonna be brutal with you....lol
IF thats what you think...please go buy a shitcoin or just stick to btc, theres hundreds you can choose from, and many x10 every day or two...go there and ask the forums their, buy their coins and do as you please.
if you dont care about the tech , you wont get far...you will post like this more on different forums....and prob lose more than you make.

thanks leopard for replyin a bit nicer...appreciated

pest...your still a pest...but again at least you try to contribute..lol.just not very well....is it true , you type with your knuckles.....
tells me, xrp is on a dip should i sell lololol

ok pest im gona give you a pro tip here....you said in above comment...
" Look at it from a now point of view, anyone you told to invest for the last week or even the end of the last boom would be down on money"
Last week was the last boom, ok we agree..kl
now what you tell people to do ,
 is...try to sell at peak and maybe rebuy cheaper...kl no probs
i say...firstly your in this for more than a week...so look at trends
for those that missed the high sellin opportunity , there is another thing you can do....
if you bought at high and missed peak dont panic sell ...relax and buy more cheaper....lower your average entry price and when next boom comes you make alot more as you didnt pay the same as your high entry price.
  make sense lil padawan?

reason i know this...is for last 3months ive had many friends and family that thought they bought on peak..5centa,10cents,20cents ,30cents and even a few on 40cents...many thought they bought on top...they missed the sellin chance as they have real jobs and lives (unlike us lol) so i said average down is better than crying....they did and now they all happy  Smiley

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
vsyc

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:50:49 PM

vsyc, thanks m8, I am going to HODL my XRP

No worries m8!
vsyc

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:51:50 PM

Yes, learning the tricks of trade the hard way.

Well without knowing the tech have survived in the crypto world for more than a couple of years and enjoying its returns in my retirement phase right now. So be it, will continue as it is...not at the age to be a tech savvy person.  Tongue

Like I did not ask you for your retirement plan, I asked for numbers based on your specific claim, sooo?
PentagonPinnacle

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:33:44 PM

It is totally incredible how easily people forget recent news about the XRP lock up, this news alone will take XRP past .50 in the short term.

There are a lot of whiners and posers here hoping for coins on the cheap but guess what that opportunity has past and if you didn't notice there is an influx of investors coming in.

XRP .29US is amazing and if you dont think so you have a long way to go ....maybe go buy a book by Jack Schwagger.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:53:08 PM

Guys, I invested in Ripple 4 days before the first boom, at 0.006 EUR. I was there few days after when it went to 0.02, and then to 0.07 and back down to 0.04 in one day...after that or three weeks it just went slighty down and down, at one point it even reached 0.025 before the three week madness and unbelievable rise where XRP went from 0.03 to 0.39 (on Kraken)...so now, that it's at 0.27 EUR, it actually still is a 900% gain just in those 3 weeks, and just about a 33% correction of that one hype from the maximum it reached, which for a huge and quick rise like this is still fine if you ask me...it's been only 10 days, not that long ago we waited for three weeks for another pump and it was falling for those 3 weeks...ya'll need same patience...this coin will go up again eventually...(probably)
nevertheless, I don't put all my trust in it of course...I sold almost half of my XRPs when it was over 30 cents, and reinvested into other currencies with potential, which created a steady daily income, or it erases the losses when XRP is falling...I did not sell because i don't believe in XRP, but simply because it's a way safer approach, and it also doesn't piss me off when XRP drops 2 cents in a day because other alt coins made up for that loss...also at one point I hade over 80% of my money in XRP which is totally unaccaptable (main reason I sold around 43% of XRP I owned), having that much money in one investment...I still believe in XRP because it has big potential...I believe that Ripple really is doing everything they can for XRP to succeed...that's why it's still my biggest investment...
what I want to say is, don't panic guys, but maybe don't bet everything on Ripple, there are other coins with potential, divide the money, you will see it will make you way happier (not neceseraly richer, as if you hit the right coin you can become a millionaire, but I would rather be a hundrer thousandaire and keep my hair, because I see some people only with Ripple taring their hair out now...also, you make the chance of going broke way smaller)
...now I don't stress when I see Ripple falling, like my friend who still did not sell any of his XRPs, and now he's very paranoid...I am not, since other coins are getting pumped, and I have them...
we entered something revolutionary at an early stage, we will become rich/richer if we just do it right...
so just...do it right Smiley
i like this wall of text lol...some gd advice for many...
everyone has different approaches...and i defo agree have a basket of crypto....which ones is again your decision, i reccomend to people have some of all 3 top coins
the % of each top coin is different for each user and their feelings and circumstances.
having the basket allows you to pick up cheap coin from one by selling an expensive one...a gd choice is having choices lol

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:44:06 AM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/6d41ps/please_stop_moaning_and_get_your_brains_and/
gd post bitcoinmate

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 12:47:49 AM

https://www.payments.ca/summit/event/130-smbs-are-missing-payment-evolution-155-demo-stage-featuring-causesquare-and-ripple
Payments Canada Summit
starts tomorrow

The Demo Stage Featuring CauseSquare and Ripple

Time: 1:55 - 2:20

CauseSquare is A Better Alternative To GoFundMe For Social And Personal Causes and Ripple provides global financial settlement solutions to enable the world to exchange value like it already exchanges information. Learn more about these two companies as they each provide a live demo!

check the sponsers ...so many huuuuuge players...and
3rd row down from top...RIPPLE   Shocked Shocked

buy or cry...XRP is on discounted price atm...sale wont last very long Wink

joeyjojoshb

Activity: 42

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:01:50 AM

https://www.payments.ca/summit/event/130-smbs-are-missing-payment-evolution-155-demo-stage-featuring-causesquare-and-ripple
Payments Canada Summit
starts tomorrow

The Demo Stage Featuring CauseSquare and Ripple

Time: 1:55 - 2:20

CauseSquare is A Better Alternative To GoFundMe For Social And Personal Causes and Ripple provides global financial settlement solutions to enable the world to exchange value like it already exchanges information. Learn more about these two companies as they each provide a live demo!

check the sponsers ...so many huuuuuge players...and
3rd row down from top...RIPPLE   Shocked Shocked

buy or cry...XRP is on discounted price atm...sale wont last very long Wink

so is ripple going to skyrocket?  Its funny that you cannot actually buy ripple on any exchange.  You have to buy BTC and use BTC to purchase ripple.  Same with ethereum.  It looks like alt-coins are almost exclusivly dependant on BTC.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:11:47 AM

yea joey that is the case ....however it was worse a few yr ago

eth and xrp had no big exchange fiat options..
as eth gained in popularity and value...many more exchanges listed it and began giving more fiat options
today eth has done very well in that area...
example coinbase and a few others let you buy direct eth for fiat
Bitstamp listed xrp in feb 2017 as they knew what was coming and were prepared..many exchanges were not and are now playing catch up..
kraken only last week added fiat options for xrp...
as time passes the options will grow more for eth and xrp and eventually oneday may have more liquidity on the fiat option side and may not need to do btc to xrp

ive got a similar question though lol....

why is no exchange offering a eth/xrp or xrp/eth market??   that would be awesome to see....lol both coins would go nuts...( in fact maybe thats why they havent done it lol )

erk

Activity: 826
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:16:40 AM

so is ripple going to skyrocket?  Its funny that you cannot actually buy ripple on any exchange.  You have to buy BTC and use BTC to purchase ripple.  Same with ethereum.  It looks like alt-coins are almost exclusivly dependant on BTC.

That's not true, coinbase does USD to Ethereum, Poloniex does USDT to Ripple and Ethereum.  Bitstamp do XRP/USD, and there are probably many others.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:20:28 AM

seems like btc could touch or break $2500 anytime now.....could see a retrace on btc when it does

nicolas1979

Activity: 826
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:26:26 AM

What do you mean with speculation ripple altcoin when the price is down ?. That's too risky and how about ripple become shitcoin ?. Do you have a backup plan when thing come to the market ?. I believe you need more analyze before decides about this, but if you have a great plan about this, please continue. For me, I will wait until ripple down below 1000 so I can take buy but not for all my btc, I doubt ripple can survive. Good luck friends.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:33:23 AM

we at the despair and capitulation stage ...emotions tell me this

the dude earlier that wanted under 10k xrp...well done ..
i honestly never saw this coming..btc ath again..almost daily for past week
but i will make the most of it....gona dump sum btc for more xrp ...again

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 25, 2017, 01:46:02 AM

we at the despair and capitulation stage ...emotions tell me this

the dude earlier that wanted under 10k xrp...well done ..
i honestly never saw this coming..btc ath again..almost daily for past week
but i will make the most of it....gona dump sum btc for more xrp ...again
Xrp is on sale now and its really a big chance for those who wanted to join this investment fluctuations will be always present as we seen btc still keep pushing up letting those players to gain much profit but for sure they will be back to an alts that they really supporting and xrp still one of the options or better say a good option.
Pages: « 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 [104] 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: