Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:00:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636334 times)
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:11:53 AM
Last edit: May 24, 2017, 01:40:44 AM by Mrpumperitis

http://www.livemint.com/Companies/iEWQm8Q6MPgLyMCY0maONJ/Ripple-partners-with-Hyderabadbased-BTCXIndia-to-launch-XRP.html

The platform, with only the XRP trading facility, went live last week offering XRP at Rs24.34 apiece. almost 40cents i think  Shocked

So let me get this straight, Korea and India 40 cents, does this indicate we should be heading to 40 on the other exchanges too?

What is preventing arbitrage between these exchanges and Poloniex... With 5 second transactions it should be a piece of cake..  If I only had my Level 2 on Polo I would consider it.

i think polo has most volume on XRP, so the noobie + a few whales funds quickly move to other alts not listed on these exchanges, so xrp is cheaper due to demand being spread out more....as time passes just like btc and eth, more exchanges list xrp , this spreads liquidity and evens out the price, closing these gaps.
As for arbing...try it out Ray...ive not tried setting an acc ,  you try ...we await your feed back m8 lol

Fuck I cant even understand the sites.. I need a Korean partner..   Grin

same here, i looked and said ...er nah lol

btw i just noticed...remember how i said to you right at the start here about fuel required for a pump...
when we first crashed on polo , we had no fuel left (xrp for sale)
we had to wait a few weeks until correction and fuel built up ( more xrp for sale)
then the same thing happened again higher up..polo crashed...we had no fuel..we had to wait about a week..until correction and refuel
now last week we came down again...ran out of fuel and have been in correction phase for 5days....
now i think is the time for next take off...the fuel is there, the price is right....

also remember how i told you about pulling all buy support..they have...a sign the dumps over as no big sells are happening...even as btc rises
(pull buy support, increase sell..but not huge sell walls at cheap price... they dont wana lose XRP and play catch up as unlimted demand will takeover limited supply.all means the MBW's is almost ready to give up ) imo
i like to think of it as they are trying to create an illusion of a dump ...
they sit there slow buy the sells and soon they wont be fed them so they eat upwards and get fatter as the price rises...
if done right, ( there is a skill and planning involved in this, we cant do it as gd as the pro's ) this is how smart fish turn into whales and whales into krakens lol
i say go put on your spacesuit m8  Wink

we could easy double in less than 48hours

i say give us a gif mate...here we go  Tongue

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
leopard2
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1014

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:44:54 AM

If you invested $6,500 in XRP back in 2016, you could have purchased approximately 1 million XRP. The value of that $6,500 investment is approximately $300,000 right now.

If you invest the same $6,500 into XRP today, you will be able to purchase approximately 21,000 XRP. See the difference?

A famous Chinese proverb... “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”

Soon $6,500 will buy you 6,500 XRP.

Soon after $6,500 will buy you 130 XRP, and at that time the people who bought in now will be millionaires -- the people who bought in a few months ago will be retired.

Most of you have $10,000 sitting in stock or in a fixed income account doing diddly squat. It is money that you feel warm and fuzzy about having at your disposal but in all reality, you will not end up touching it until you retire; if ever. Do yourself a favor, come to that realization and reposition it into XRP. You will look back on the transaction and thank yourself for having the courage to make an entrepreneurial investment.  

Yeah or maybe this guy bought 1 million XRP in 2016 and now seeks greater fools to dump a few of his scam tokens upon for $6500...  Angry

Hey, you got some Onecoins for sale, too, huh?

Truth is the new hatespeech.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:52:33 AM

If you invested $6,500 in XRP back in 2016, you could have purchased approximately 1 million XRP. The value of that $6,500 investment is approximately $300,000 right now.

If you invest the same $6,500 into XRP today, you will be able to purchase approximately 21,000 XRP. See the difference?

A famous Chinese proverb... “The best time to plant a tree was 20 years ago. The second best time is now.”

Soon $6,500 will buy you 6,500 XRP.

Soon after $6,500 will buy you 130 XRP, and at that time the people who bought in now will be millionaires -- the people who bought in a few months ago will be retired.

Most of you have $10,000 sitting in stock or in a fixed income account doing diddly squat. It is money that you feel warm and fuzzy about having at your disposal but in all reality, you will not end up touching it until you retire; if ever. Do yourself a favor, come to that realization and reposition it into XRP. You will look back on the transaction and thank yourself for having the courage to make an entrepreneurial investment.  
Cry Cry Cry i missed out , so im going to troll here now

you are not a very nice person are you?....last week you asked a few questions...i tried to answer them,
i asked you a simple question back...regarding btc mining power...but as expected you didnt bother to reply...
because your to busy thinking about stupid ways to troll...for a legendary member you are really disapointing tbh
and please stop mentioning onescamcoin all the time...seems like your invested in it and want to lure people there  Tongue

anyways...keep trolling , as i said last time , your just making yourself look foolish

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
RayX12

Activity: 952
Merit: 552

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 01:59:43 AM

http://www.livemint.com/Companies/iEWQm8Q6MPgLyMCY0maONJ/Ripple-partners-with-Hyderabadbased-BTCXIndia-to-launch-XRP.html

The platform, with only the XRP trading facility, went live last week offering XRP at Rs24.34 apiece. almost 40cents i think  Shocked

So let me get this straight, Korea and India 40 cents, does this indicate we should be heading to 40 on the other exchanges too?

What is preventing arbitrage between these exchanges and Poloniex... With 5 second transactions it should be a piece of cake..  If I only had my Level 2 on Polo I would consider it.

i think polo has most volume on XRP, so the noobie + a few whales funds quickly move to other alts not listed on these exchanges, so xrp is cheaper due to demand being spread out more....as time passes just like btc and eth, more exchanges list xrp , this spreads liquidity and evens out the price, closing these gaps.
As for arbing...try it out Ray...ive not tried setting an acc ,  you try ...we await your feed back m8 lol

btw i just noticed...remember how i said to you right at the start here about fuel required for a pump...
we had to wait a few weeks until correction and fuel built up ( more xrp for sale)
then the same thing happened again higher up..polo crashed...we had no fuel..we had to wait about a week..until correction and refuel
now last week we came down again...ran out of fuel and have been in correction phase for 5days....
now i think is the time for next take off...the fuel is there, the price is right....

also remember how i told you about pulling all buy support..they have...a sign the dumps over as no big sells are happening...even as btc rises
(pull buy support, increase sell..but not huge sell walls at cheap price... they dont wana lose XRP and play catch up as unlimted demand will takeover limited supply.all means the MBW's is almost ready to give up ) imo
they sit there slow buy the sells and soon they wont be fed them so they eat upwards and get fatter as the price rises...
if done right, ( there is a skill and planning involved in this, we cant do it as gd as the pro's ) this is how smart fish turn into whales and whales into krakens lol

I dont sell my XRP...  my secret???

I keep an eye on a wallet that does nothing but buy and currently he has 180,514,645 ripples = 25,272 BTC = $55.6 million dollars...  Who can it be??  Bill Gates??  Google??  BANK??  Warren Buffett??

He has not sold a single coin?
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:05:14 AM

I dont sell my XRP...  my secret??? Shocked

I keep an eye on a wallet that does nothing but buy and currently he has 180,514,645 ripples = 25,272 BTC = $55.6 million dollars...  Who can it be??  Bill Gates??  Google??  BANK??  Warren Buffett??

Wink
ray its you...cmon just admit it lol... Tongue

RayX12

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:07:14 AM

Wink

No its is you!!!  You cant fool me!  Kiss Kiss
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 02:10:39 AM

Wink

No its is you!!!  You cant fool me!  Kiss Kiss
lols i wish...if it was me , i would give $1m or xrp to everyone here  Grin

ZenithWombat

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 03:25:13 AM

Where can I see this wallet?
CryptoMensch

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 03:59:01 AM

I should had sell at the top... now the price normlized

BANCOR
Mikkiun

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 05:11:48 AM

XRP had got a big correction from the top and many investors may have loss for investing at high price.
I will consider to come back when xrp is under 10,000sats . Bitcoin is heading to 2500$ next month so XRP will be weak next month.

Minexcoin-A new era of payments||ICO||DISCUSSION
kawacaki

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 07:57:42 AM

total marketcap jumped from 74b to 87b in one day!! thats crazy Shocked Shocked

just_Alice

Activity: 1274
Merit: 622

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:23:22 AM

Yeah, that's crazy. Ripple is even up 6% in BTC in the last 24h, keep in mind that BTC is also rising like crazy compared to USD.

A friend of mine says XRP will be around $1 this year, and I say it will be $2. We'll see who was right.  Smiley
azmojo

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 08:27:12 AM

Yeah, that's crazy. Ripple is even up 6% in BTC in the last 24h, keep in mind that BTC is also rising like crazy compared to USD.

A friend of mine says XRP will be around $1 this year, and I say it will be $2. We'll see who was right.  Smiley
It's a little deceiving if you're using coinmarketcap.com. They are including the COINONE price in their calculation and that inclusion is skewing the price a lot higher than it really is. Still, a 10% move is going to be $7-8B.

▄▄
     ▄███
    █████
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄
███████████████████
█████     ▀▀█████████              ███████████▄    ███████████  ████      ███      ████      ██████████▄     ▄██████████▄
█████         ▀███████             ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████     ███     ██████     ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
████            ██████             ███        ███  ███          ██████    ███    ███  ███    ███       ██   ███        ███
███▀            ██████             ███        ███  █████████    ███ ███   ███    ███  ███    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███        ███
█▀              ██████             ███        ███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀    ███  ███  ███   ███    ███   ██████████▀    ███        ███
                ██████             ███        ███  ███          ███   ███ ███   ██████████   ███  ▀███▄     ███        ███
              ▄███████             ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███    ██████  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███    ▀███▄   ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████
          ▄▄█████████              ███████████▀    ███████████  ███     █████  ███      ███  ███      ▀███   ▀██████████▀
 █████████████████
▄████████████████▀
█████████████▀▀
    █████
    ███▀
    ▀▀
|CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND
WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS         ||
                               ▄▄▄▄
                             ▄██████▄
    ██████████████████████████▀ ▄▄ ▀█████████
    ██                     ███  █   ███    ██
  ▄███████████████████████████████████████████▄
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
████▀                                       ▀████
███                                           ███
███                    ███████▄               ███
███   ▄█████████▄      ██    ▀██        ▄████████
███   ██       ██              ██      ██▀    ███
███   ██  ███  ██              ██      ██  ██ ███
███   ██       ██      ██    ▄██       ██▄    ███
███   ▀█████████▀      ███████▀         ▀████████
███                                           ███
███     ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██        ███
███      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██       ███
████▄                                       ▄████
 ███████████████████████████████████████████████
  ▀███████████████████████████████████████████▀
|
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 08:32:30 AM

Or probably it will go back to where it was started and both of you are wrong  Grin

It's a little deceiving if you're using coinmarketcap.com. They are including the COINONE price in their calculation and that inclusion is skewing the price a lot higher than it really is. Still, a 10% move is going to be $7-8B.

I agree coinmarketcap is full of flaws.  It shouldn't be used as reference in market domination. Anyone can make their coins look dominant by simply creating trillion of coins and have a self trade of  0. 01 BTC a piece.. Boom you got the top place in coinmarketcap.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kawacaki

Activity: 448

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2017, 08:40:03 AM

we are talking about TOTAL marketcap here

RayX12

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:33:22 AM

Where can I see this wallet?

For security reasons I will not make this wallet public.  Sorry.

edit: Do your owns research.. It is not that difficult to find it.. buying every day from Poloniex, Bittrex, Kraken, and others
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 09:42:01 AM

For security reasons I will not make this wallet public.  Sorry.

Who will secure it from you  Huh Grin

Somebody makes a very big money selling coins in South Korea, Japan and buying in US/EU.

It does not benefit for any future of any coin, unless somebody can explain me reasonably why it so?
RayX12

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:05:44 AM

Who will secure it from you  Huh Grin

Somebody makes a very big money selling coins in South Korea, Japan and buying in US/EU.

It does not benefit for any future of any coin, unless somebody can explain me reasonably why it so?

Yes it is shocking indeed!  Look at the chart:

https://coinone.co.kr/chart/?site=CoinoneXRP&unit_time=1m

Currently 480 South Korean Won = $0.43, while at polo is $0.317.  That is a 35% premium!

edit:  And... volume in the last 24 hrs in coinone exchange is $53 million usd.  Mother fucker profit!

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#markets

2   Coinone   XRP/KRW   $53,357,700   $0.424142   34.90%   Recently
torrentco

Activity: 2114
Merit: 418

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 10:23:13 AM

Who will secure it from you  Huh Grin

Yes it is shocking indeed!  Look at the chart:

https://coinone.co.kr/chart/?site=CoinoneXRP&unit_time=1m

Currently 480 South Korean Won = $0.43, while at polo is $0.317.  That is a 35% premium!

edit:  And... volume in the last 24 hrs in coinone exchange is $53 million usd.  Mother fucker profit!

http://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/ripple/#markets

2   Coinone   XRP/KRW   $53,357,700   $0.424142   34.90%   Recently

this is sick.
now i wish i had korean relatives Smiley
vsyc

Activity: 1037
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 24, 2017, 11:01:26 AM

JUST HODL, Otherwise you make JPY/KRW win, they buy all your Cheap XRP and sell for 35% at home country.

Also strong resistance to BTC, we again beteen 0.30 - 0.35.
Pages: « 1 ... 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 [101] 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: