Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:11:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 559 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XRP] Ripple Speculation  (Read 636335 times)
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1075

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:29:14 PM

I might be wrong, but I have to conclude that we had a good ride  Grin Think that price around 0.30 +- 0.05 cents its our long term stabilisation. $1 is still possible by EOY and with growing market even more.

I cashed out 10% of my XRP at this stage just to get back my initial deposit into crypto world + some bonus on top Smiley I can do it, as I was very, very lucky to enter 0.005 - 0.01c and I was very, very unlucky to not put all my eggs into one basket (XRP) Cheesy (Though tomorrow it can be 0.0002 satoshi, I did it on purpose)

Also I put some small amounts (around 1-2 BTC) that I've earned from trading into POSW, ZCOIN and BLOCK. I do not mind if I loose them, but believe to have 5x-10x next year or so Smiley

Even more, I will withdraw all my XRP from Poloniex to Kraken (yap one basket), as former is evil, pure one, this is just me mad on them for all lags, verification and other manipulations Cheesy Also, Kraken more secure imho.

My bet is, that next run will be in 6 weeks, or when SBI VC will start or some other news, meanwhile I take break to re-charge Smiley

Good Luck Ripplers, to the $5 USD!

P.S. I am not whale, and my 10% did not crash market, say Thanks to Japanese/Korean exchanges selling BTC way higher.

P.S.S. Instead of spending time on trading, I will spend time on learning BlockChain, luckily I am software engineer Smiley
what!!!...you cant do this...we are bullish....
defo not one of your best posts
lols
 Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue Wink Kiss

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:31:52 PM

The talks coming out of Consensus 2017 are quite exciting. There is a section that compares confirmation speed and reliability of the top Cryptos, and examples of the security of the infrastructure backing Bitcoin vs. Ripple between the 10-25 minute mark of the video below.

Youtube
Consensus 2017 May 22 #LIVE Ripple CTO & Blockchain Group Leader
https://youtu.be/YOdtFiVpC3k

It basically demonstrates how much more predictable and fast Ripple is at confirming transactions compared to Bitcoin, Ethereum and NEM. Not to mention that its nodes are hosted in places like a secure Data Centre in Tokyo with state of the art security (vein scanners etc.) and zero down time since 2001(its becoming clear that Ripple only accept the highest quality) - compared to bitcoin being run out of a dirty Chinese warehouse with zero security and maximum potential for down time through faulty electricity/ wiring/ components.

There is also some talk about the XRP interledger which I haven't had time to go through, but within the first 10 minutes (6-9 minute mark) you can see how XRP can be applied to everyday use as an instantaneous payment method, especially in this digital world. They also seem to be actively encouraging the comparison of Ripple against the other Cryptos for real world cases because they know it wins hands down every time.

Youtube
Demonstrating and talk XRP on Interledger - Consensus 2017
https://youtu.be/Al2DlS3pje0
thanks El Jefe  Smiley

Technically Bitcoin is a fork and Bitcoin Cash is the original blockchain.When the hard fork occurred, people had access to the same amount of coins on Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash.- NIST
Peao
Legendary

Activity: 1320
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 09:40:25 PM

ripple wants to rest now. he's very tired. spent 3 months in very active and high volatility. investors are very well earned. the news that Warren Buffett is impressed. Crypto currency on the market, opened a new window.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:54:16 PM

ripple wants to rest now. he's very tired. spent 3 months in very active and high volatility. investors are very well earned. the news that Warren Buffett is impressed. Crypto currency on the market, opened a new window.
nah..Ripple had a rest...a few hours lol...theres to much energy to stay still or go sideways for days...

SBI VC opening soon and so is others adding XRP....

boom time defo comin as btc funds flow to XRP as they have done in past 3months.

vanhalendlrband

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 10:57:48 PM

nah..Ripple had a rest...a few hours lol...theres to much energy to stay still or go sideways for days...

boom time defo comin as btc funds flow to XRP as they have done in past 3months.

People are so worried about the short term I find.

What about five years from now when banks are using it for 3 years? How much Ripple supply will be left after 3 years?

All these things are going to be very interesting to find out.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:05:33 PM

woaaa big btc and eth dump....will funds be on the way for XRP..

are the rockets getting ready for blast off....... Wink Grin Grin

if we break 16000...we could got around 20k ...we break 20k we goto new ATH  Smiley

Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:06:40 PM

What about five years from now when banks are using it for 3 years? How much Ripple supply will be left after 3 years?

for sure it will create big impact for xrp and more developments will come after thinking to buy more and more and let it hold
for more longer time for those who did some day trading and getting so lucky make it sure you are still holding because if
the train leaves again you will be left behind.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 22, 2017, 11:09:59 PM

^ yeap Mr P , i agree

we are about to leave...cmon grab on before you get left behind....

Grin

vanhalendlrband

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:11:36 AM

its not the best coin, it's only very different.

Where are those guys who claimed that XRP will be dump so fast as it pump ?

Lookin for chicks in Sears catalogues
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:38:30 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2017, 01:19:09 AM by Mrpumperitis

http://m.marketwired.com/press-release/jaxx-announces-massive-expansion-partnering-integrating-with-70-top-blockchain-projects-2217681.htm
more gd wallet options for Ripplers

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/6cnwj8/xrp_faster_than_usain_bolt_from_consensus_2017/
 Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy true aswell

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/6cnm37/ripple_interledgar_demo_live_now/
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1vAGRbLWbjNGl
MUST watch , so much amazing latest tech info about XRP...anyone that was wondering where Mr Joel's been...
here he is ...working hard with others to explain Ripple teams work and what Ripple and XRP does

please share this ....anyone thinking of investing or knows someone that wants too..tell them to watch this

and finally .....
i hear there is gonna be a huuuuge announcement tommorow....

could be last few hours of XRP suppresion...
they pushed the spring down so hard and will struggle to keep it down,
 resistance will be so strong and we will spring up so fast and high, people will wonder wtf happened lol.

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 12:46:45 AM

for a bit of fun and because i really enjoy this community...

we are on page 97 here...nice ...

first post i see on page 100,

gets 100 XRP from me  Smiley

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2017, 01:14:37 AM

they try to keep pulling the price of XRP down to less than $0.28 Smiley they can't just find holders who would just dump just because btc is rising.

gets 100 XRP from me  Smiley

it could be me. a 100 XRP is a hundred and i'd be watching this thread for it. 3 page more and its can be done in less than a day.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:20:24 AM

they try to keep pulling the price of XRP down to less than $0.28 Smiley they can't just find holders who would just dump just because btc is rising.

gets 100 XRP from me  Smiley

it could be me. a 100 XRP is a hundred and i'd be watching this thread for it. 3 page more and its can be done in less than a day.
yeap defo m8, could be you...could even be pest lol ( anyone spammin messages to fill pages will not lol )

findingthemoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 123

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:23:05 AM

Except there are no banks using ripple, only banks using the blockchain. I'm more worried about how many people will lose their lifesavings from believing that ripple is backed by banks and its not.
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:30:57 AM

Except there are no banks using ripple, only banks using the blockchain. I'm more worried about how many people will lose their lifesavings from believing that ripple is backed by banks and its not.

there's no point telling anyone that. they won't listen. they seem to expect to be conducting daily xrp auctions to the banks lined up on their doorstep so they can do business that day.
Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:32:21 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2017, 03:27:36 AM by Mrpumperitis

yes your right but wrong aswell...we dont know if they are ...but not 1bank has come out and said we will not use XRP? is there
if 1 bank said tommrow we are using it ..what will happen...you know, i know and the banks know...$5+ overnight....$10+ within a week easy

ok now moving to what we do know...
Buttfinex added XRP...Coinbase mentioned they will add it, BTCC too..SBI VC (big)listing btc and only XRP .many others will list xrp too....
so it comes on exchanges and becomes another crypto...but because it doesnt have miners or merchants and 1/2 supply is now in a SC...it has less sell pressure than almost every coin out there inc btc.
remember miners & merchants are diff from traders and investors...M&M both have bills and overheads..so they must dump a % regularly for fiat.

this is not my opinion these are facts

vanhalendlrband

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:34:12 AM

there's no point telling anyone that. they won't listen. they seem to expect to be conducting daily xrp auctions to the banks lined up on their doorstep so they can do business that day.

https://ripple.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/05/XRP_Infographic_Final_@1X.jpg

i'll just put this here...
plataoplomo94

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:34:28 AM

And again someone who doesn't know ANYTHING (!!!!) about ripple and xrp and starts to talk shit *facepalm*.

Banks use XRP 'cause without using XRP banks are saving 33% on international payments, with XRP they save 42% (and thats a lot !) a Bank always wants to save as much money as it is possible !

Why is Ripple not creating proprietary coins for banks and instead encouraging them to use XRP?

It’s simple, actually. “Every bank wants their name on it, but no bank wants any other bank’s name on it,” explains Thomas. “So it presents this stalemate where they all create their own coin but then maybe can’t get anyone else but their own daughter banks and their own club to use it, at which point the value isn’t there. Settlement assets are valuable if they’re widely accepted across all organizations.”

Which is why Ripple has been able to get so much traction already, as they’re a neutral party to work with, as opposed to another big bank—and why XRP, not a bunch of other proprietary coins, is the solution that Ripple is exclusively selling to banks.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/591cb3bee4b0b28a33f62915

Dont talk if u don't know anything about Ripple !

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 01:46:15 AM
Last edit: May 23, 2017, 01:58:42 AM by Mrpumperitis

https://www.reddit.com/r/Ripple/comments/6cnm37/ripple_interledgar_demo_live_now/
https://www.pscp.tv/w/1vAGRbLWbjNGl
MUST watch , so much amazing latest tech info about XRP...anyone that was wondering where Mr Joel's been...
here he is ...working hard with others to explain Ripple teams work and what Ripple and XRP does
please share this ....anyone thinking of investing or knows someone that wants too..tell them to watch this

guys min 41....eth transaction interledger was tested last week  Shocked Shocked Shocked  

check the viewer count on the corner of the vid ...over 9k right now
get in asap

btc plugin for btc transactions on interledger on roadmap Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

btc plugin for btc transactions on interledger on roadmap Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Mrpumperitis
Legendary

View Profile
May 23, 2017, 02:41:16 AM

hodl or buy or both... XRP now...cause shia said so lol  Cheesy

Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 559 »
  Print  

Jump to: