Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:11:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Halving is a profitable???  (Read 46723 times)
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2016, 05:27:28 PM

What will happen is probably a pump around the days of the halving, by the usual speculators. In the months following, if demand for bitcoins  will rise, there will be less mined and the price "should" increase.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hellacopter

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 01, 2016, 05:57:32 PM

Halving likely will be profitable, especially if the Bitcoin's price will increase highly after this event, as expected. However we can't guarantee that, because there is also a possibility that price go down.
richkellj

Activity: 756

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 10:41:04 AM

I think halving is the profitable thing only those people who know how to use it and get profit. because if you see most of the people have save their bitcoins behalf of halving, and when it will come than it seem like a rush. so be-careful to use it and get profit.
Ulloa

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 01:27:19 PM

I think the halving will be profitable although we can of course not predict this it most likely will be.
The Halving is such a good thing and I think it will be good for us all.
halving is one of the good part of bitcoin because if you remember 2012 block halivng you see the result price increase after 1 year.. and i think it will increase to just like before..
Because its always depends of demand and supply..
The most are hoping that the value will be more worth so they can sell it with a lot of money and that can be nice for us, but it is hard to know that from before.
There are a lot of people that is saying that the halving will be bad for the most people because they want to make profit soon but that is not possible.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213

View Profile
May 02, 2016, 02:18:21 PM

Halving likely will be profitable, especially if the Bitcoin's price will increase highly after this event, as expected. However we can't guarantee that, because there is also a possibility that price go down.

Exactly halving will be effective, last time too the bitcoin halving has given a increased price. This time too the same is expected but in reality anything might happen with the price.
CrimBit

Activity: 672

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 04:13:28 AM

it's very profitable for whales, who can make propaganda, who can make fake issue, who can make people panic buy and panic sell Roll Eyes
NewInCryptoCurrency

Activity: 326

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 08:32:27 AM

I think the halving will be profitable although we can of course not predict this it most likely will be.
halving is one of the good part of bitcoin because if you remember 2012 block halivng you see the result price increase after 1 year.. and i think it will increase to just like before..
The halving will be only profitable if the price is going to rise but as you can see now you see that the value is going to rise and that is quite hard to make now profit.
And nobody will also know that it is going to stop rising and that would be bad for the people that is hoping for a high value.
maudevang

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 09:40:32 AM

The halving will be only profitable if it is going to rise and that is hard to know that from before because Bitcoin is a currency so you never know what will happen.
And that is quite risky because you have to make some choices and that can be hard.
HarryKPeters

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 01:36:39 PM

Do you think that in this year halving is a profitable???
You can say that it is sort of profitable because the price is getting cheaper so in the end you will make more money. But it also takes more time for the price to go higher.

Altcoinsupporter

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 02:21:23 PM

Nobody will know what the halving will bring to use and that is the problem because there are a lot of people that is hoping that the value will be more soon so they can sell it.
But that is not the case now and that is also why there are a lot of people is getting mad because they cant sell it.

But that people need some patience for it and later there will be a possibility that they can sell it.
RastoMan

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 06:51:03 PM

You can say that it is sort of profitable because the price is getting cheaper so in the end you will make more money. But it also takes more time for the price to go higher.

The longer it take for the price to rise, the better. The price rise is more sustainable. If the price just rises 1% a week, it is even better.
Hellacopter

Activity: 742

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:09:23 PM

The longer it take for the price to rise, the better. The price rise is more sustainable. If the price just rises 1% a week, it is even better.

I think that the price will increase highly after the halving, and that's the moment when the halving become profitable for the Bitcoin's users , as they can sell their hold coins for good profit
knowhow

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 03, 2016, 07:47:53 PM

Lets be clear bitcoin halving should affect the bitcoin value ,making it readjust and find another value that doesnt mean that will go up a lot ,just means that bitcoins system were made to make the coin get more and more value over the years,who bought bitcoins last month made easy 50 dollars at the moment soo still being profitable i believe,around 12% profit.
RastoMan

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:09:10 PM

Lets be clear bitcoin halving should affect the bitcoin value ,making it readjust and find another value that doesnt mean that will go up a lot ,just means that bitcoins system were made to make the coin get more and more value over the years,who bought bitcoins last month made easy 50 dollars at the moment soo still being profitable i believe,around 12% profit.

In fact I do not want the bitcoin price to go up a lot. I just want it to rise 30% a year, for the next 50 years.
BitHodler
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1179

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 08:23:20 PM

In fact I do not want the bitcoin price to go up a lot. I just want it to rise 30% a year, for the next 50 years.
And according to you 30% isn't a lot to happen year on year for 50 years?

The price will at some point fall back as nothing in the world can only increase in value throughout the years.

BSV is not the real Bcash. Bcash is the real Bcash.
Marbit

Activity: 686

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 09:12:21 PM

I think that the price will increase highly after the halving, and that's the moment when the halving become profitable for the Bitcoin's users , as they can sell their hold coins for good profit

Yeah I hope It would be profitable but I cant think It would make huge profitable after halving because it has already achieve too high worth at a moment so we can aspect its price around 600$ - 650$ after halving. 
lister storm

Activity: 770

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 09:38:37 PM

im pretty sure that halving will be really profitable in the near future because the price will start growing to the sky in just a month or so because people will be buying bitcoin like crazy

everyone will want to benefit from the price what will make it jump really hard, in my opinion its really good to hold btc right now if you want to earn big money
boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 09:54:28 PM

im pretty sure that halving will be really profitable in the near future because the price will start growing to the sky in just a month or so because people will be buying bitcoin like crazy

everyone will want to benefit from the price what will make it jump really hard, in my opinion its really good to hold btc right now if you want to earn big money

I believe that also, halving will be profitable even though we are all not sure what exact amount will the rise of bitcoins price. And majority of all bitcoin experts say that it will truly profitable after that halving happens.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Akupuniard

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2016, 09:57:39 PM

price is slowly going up even now, cause people trying to get bitcoins when price is still low, and when i am look back in past, always the same is happening.

boyptc

Activity: 2996
Merit: 678

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 06, 2016, 10:20:33 PM

price is slowly going up even now, cause people trying to get bitcoins when price is still low, and when i am look back in past, always the same is happening.
It went now to $462 and I guess that is a better price now. Just like going up slowly but surely. That's why we can't predict
bitcoins price we just need to go with flow of its price and we can't control it.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: