Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 02:29:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Halving is a profitable???  (Read 46736 times)
digaran
Copper Member

Activity: 1330
Merit: 899

🖤😏

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:43:16 AM

Any one knows of any plans in the future(if there will be any) to increase 21M limit? I mean I understand that we can't have infinite bitcoins
But since day by day bitcoin gains popularity, naturally more people get involve and buy and use it. even if 1% of planet population wants
To have 0.5B there will be not enough bitcoin in system. just wanted to know if increasing the total limitation is open for debate at all?

🖤😏
Sierra8561

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 06:49:15 AM

Any one knows of any plans in the future(if there will be any) to increase 21M limit? I mean I understand that we can't have infinite bitcoins
But since day by day bitcoin gains popularity, naturally more people get involve and buy and use it. even if 1% of planet population wants
To have 0.5B there will be not enough bitcoin in system. just wanted to know if increasing the total limitation is open for debate at all?

There will never be more than 21 million btc. We will see a day where a single btc is worth possibly millions and transactions will consist of fractions of 1.
BitMaxz
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3013

BTC price road to $80k

View Profile WWW
May 27, 2016, 07:03:12 AM

Its impossible to see that even its because of popularity and i think you can see the total price even the future $2k-$4k value in the future if more stores are accepting bitcoin as payment.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:26:18 AM

In my humble opinion, there are several scenarios that:

1. Bitcoin becomes the world's dominant currency, which actively produce estimates worldwide (wages, goods and services) ... In this case, satoshis will be appreciated. It is real salary of 40 000 satoshi average worker.
2. The world is moving completely to a different crypt ... Bitcoin balances between "typical" cryptocurrency issued for different sectors and spheres of activity. For example, it is really the emergence of specialized cryptocurrency for educational and scientific fields (science coin), the crypt for ordinary goods and services, which may well act and Bitcoin / litecoin, crypt for heavy industry and so on ... That is, the rate of a different specificity will cryptocurrency its scope.
LegendaryMembership

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:30:48 AM

It's not profitable for miner, the difficult always rise, the block halving reduce the reward but the price not  always go up.
Oscoda

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 07:42:27 AM

halving is surely profitable for everyone except miners. hope that they dont leave mining after halving. the whole chain is dependent on miners. we have to see what happens this year after halving.

This halving is coming after 4 years later, so i m feeling exciting to use it and i sure it will be profitable for us, because it is my first halving which i m using now, and i want to see what is halving and what's going on the Halving Day.

Majority of users are going to experience their first halving but no one knows whether price will increase or decrease at halving, and that makes halving more exciting and interesting.
Since bitcoin become popular and the price is going higher than first halving maybe halving will be the first big event for us if the price up Wink
The people with Bitcoin are of course hoping that the value will rise in the halving the only bad thing is that they cant control it so there is a chance that they have to wait a long time.
But of course it will be hard to know what will happen but it have to rise soon because it was already stable for a long time.
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 08:03:38 AM

It depends bro.Bitcoin halving can be profitable but can be a lost also.Because we are not sure that bitcoin price will increase or stay from what it is now or going to drop.But most likely it's price will increase because it will became on demad so its price will rise up.But i can be the bd effecy cause thi past years bitcoins volume is too big,but still hope for price up  so we can all have profits.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:36:17 AM

the halving makes it almost a guarantee that the bitcoin price will go up by a lot at the end of the year.

if you invest in buying some bitcoin now, it's very likely that it will pay off in less than 6 months.

of course there's never a guarantee, but it's still a very good chance.

low risk, high reward, best trade you can make.
MaxTax

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 10:53:58 AM

Everyone is hoping that the halving will be profitable for us but personally I dont think that the value will be much higher now and it keeps rising slowly.
So it is not the best halving that we can have so we have also to wait a longer time until it will reach a higher value.
eddyubachs

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 27, 2016, 11:02:20 AM

Everyone is hoping that the halving will be profitable for us but personally I dont think that the value will be much higher now and it keeps rising slowly.
So it is not the best halving that we can have so we have also to wait a longer time until it will reach a higher value.

Its really difficult to predict the price of bitcoin at halving, but I think this halving will bring some good news for us and also we will see higher value at this time.
barbara44

Activity: 2422
Merit: 605

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 05:52:14 AM

I hope so. I expect a positive grow from the second halving.

I believe that this halving will bring the bitcoin to a new level. Basically it is an economic rule: most people want a goods, more this increase in value, especially if it will be less easy to find.

I think this halving bring to us a good profit, but only the time will give us the answer!
The time is just weeks ahead. Surely we are going to see price appreciations of bitcoin due to halving. In bitcoin ecosystem, hlaving must be a very prime and most expected event. It will push bitcoin to grow further.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:18:41 AM

I believe that this halving will bring the bitcoin to a new level. Basically it is an economic rule: most people want a goods, more this increase in value, especially if it will be less easy to find.

I think this halving bring to us a good profit, but only the time will give us the answer!
The time is just weeks ahead. Surely we are going to see price appreciations of bitcoin due to halving. In bitcoin ecosystem, hlaving must be a very prime and most expected event. It will push bitcoin to grow further.

my mind tells me the real rise has not yet started but my feeling tells me that it can be the recent rise to $500. it can be the start of the big rally that we were waiting for because of the halving.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 06:51:59 AM

I think we are slowly moving to a higher price with a flurry right before, at which point i think there will be a sell off shortly after and settle at a lower price but still higher than today.  Grin
You are right. Halving will bring bitcoin prices beyond $1000 also. But many people are fearing about dumping on the price levels as many people are targeting that price. But I believe dumping will not bring prices lower as new investors will come around halving.
boyptc

Activity: 3038
Merit: 681

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:32:12 AM

I think we are slowly moving to a higher price with a flurry right before, at which point i think there will be a sell off shortly after and settle at a lower price but still higher than today.  Grin
You are right. Halving will bring bitcoin prices beyond $1000 also. But many people are fearing about dumping on the price levels as many people are targeting that price. But I believe dumping will not bring prices lower as new investors will come around halving.

Yeah nothing is impossible for this coming halving just be positive on it guys and it will happen, since no one can ever say and comfortable on what
is going to be the exact result and amount of bitcoin once the halving happens.
Halving would be very profitable if you are holding a lot of bitcoins.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 07:38:01 AM

my mind tells me the real rise has not yet started but my feeling tells me that it can be the recent rise to $500. it can be the start of the big rally that we were waiting for because of the halving.

really be profitable, because the current price of bitcoin has touched $500. I got to thinking when approaching halving or after halving prices could rise higher above $600

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:01:55 AM

really be profitable, because the current price of bitcoin has touched $500. I got to thinking when approaching halving or after halving prices could rise higher above $600

Yeah and I was shocked when I checked the price of it today, and yeah it is for real that it already went to $500 and higher possibilities that it will
go reach higher amount after the halving.
Hopefully it will reach $700-$1,000 after the halving  Cool

Vires in Numeris
safari88
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1026

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:10:19 AM

Yeah and I was shocked when I checked the price of it today, and yeah it is for real that it already went to $500 and higher possibilities that it will
ya $500 is beyond my predictions, it came very quickly. but I have doubts that the price would at least be back to $470-480. but I hope it's true after halving or at least at the end of the year we could see the highest price $700

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
fkvidar

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 09:37:50 AM

ya $500 is beyond my predictions, it came very quickly. but I have doubts that the price would at least be back to $470-480. but I hope it's true after halving or at least at the end of the year we could see the highest price $700

Yeah and this is good news for all the users that price is moving up positively and we will see some best price at the time of halving, just need to wait for the right time.
beerlover
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1162

View Profile
May 28, 2016, 08:59:01 PM

As per the basic finance thumb rule of supply and demand, this halving might be making bitcoin prices to go moon. The price surge will attract more people towards bitcoin to use it for their daily life. The new peoples could be considered as new investors. So, halving will certainly be profitable.
You are right. The success of bitcoin system would be highly based on how many people are adopting it. Halving will definitely attract many people from the rest of world. This will help bitcoin to grow further towards mainstream of adoptions.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
RastoMan

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 29, 2016, 10:58:11 AM

As per the basic finance thumb rule of supply and demand, this halving might be making bitcoin prices to go moon. The price surge will attract more people towards bitcoin to use it for their daily life. The new peoples could be considered as new investors. So, halving will certainly be profitable.
You are right. The success of bitcoin system would be highly based on how many people are adopting it. Halving will definitely attract many people from the rest of world. This will help bitcoin to grow further towards mainstream of adoptions.

Only price rise will attract people. Halving itself is not interesting to the ordinary  people. They only care about price.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: