Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 02:05:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Halving is a profitable???  (Read 46737 times)
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 07:14:36 AM

Do you think that in this year halving is a profitable???

Is everything in this universe obey to the logic rules will be profitable for them who own bitcoin or buy bitcoin before the halving and neutral for the others which will buy after after halving. But even for this lasts will be profitable in the times to come if they will have the patience to wait without selling soon those. I have the conviction that in long term the value of bitcoin will be much more higher than today or after this halving.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:09:12 PM

Well, if people bought at 400-500$. it is definitely  profitable.

when the price is around 400-500. there are enough threads about halving and when that whoever buys will remain profitable, even when later halving occurs the price no rise or fell to $600.
of course people who have bought at a price of $400-$500 in the last few days were very lucky today. but you do not need to be disappointed because you do not buy on that day true what was said by my friend. that any price would you buy I think we still  have the possibility to profit, because it will always go up every year

hermanhs09

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 11:55:12 PM

Well, if people bought at 400-500$. it is definitely  profitable.

when the price is around 400-500. there are enough threads about halving and when that whoever buys will remain profitable, even when later halving occurs the price no rise or fell to $600.
of course people who have bought at a price of $400-$500 in the last few days were very lucky today. but you do not need to be disappointed because you do not buy on that day true what was said by my friend. that any price would you buy I think we still  have the possibility to profit, because it will always go up every year

It is always a good moment to buy.
Just keep an eye for exchange rates,you will see from chart when it is just stupid to buy.
The thing i love with bitcoin is that it just doesnt matter so hardly when u bought it,it will probably rise anyway finally Smiley
valta4065

Activity: 826

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 12:00:48 AM

I'd like to have the opinion of some people actually mining, how did the halving affected your activity?
Cause the price didn't double that's for sure. But normally difficulty should have been able to ajust the difference between price rise and halving...

But that's just theory, anyone actually mining?

█▄       ▄                                            ████     ▐███▌                                               
    ▐████▄ ▄██                                           █████     ████▌                                               
    ▐█████████▌                                          █████     ████                                                
▄▄▄▄▄███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                                   █████    █████                                 █████          
  ▀█████▀▀  ▄██████████▄                   ████     ▄██████████████████████                             █████          
    ▀▀  ▄▄██████████████                  █████     ██████████████████████                             ▄█████          
    ▄██████▀██▀█████████     ▄██████   ▄██████████      ████     █████          ▄████████    ▄██████▄  █████  █████    
    █████▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██████    ▄███████████ ███████████     ▐████     █████       ▄███████████  ██████████  ██████████████  
    ███████ █ ██████    ▄█████▀ ▐█████  ▐█████         █████     █████      ▄██████▀ ████ █████▀  ▀██  ██████████████  
    █████▄  ▄ ▄▄██████▌ ██████████████  ██████    ██████████████████████▄ ▄█████    █████ ████████     █████    █████  
   ▐██████ ██ █████████ ████████████    █████▌    ▀██████████████████████ █████    ██████  ██████████ ▄████▀   ▄█████  
   ████████████████████ ██████          █████          ████     █████     █████▄  ███████      ██████ █████    ██████  
   ██████████████████   █████████████  ████████      ▄████    ▐████▌     ██████████████  ███████████ █████    █████   
   ████████████████▀      ██████████     ███████▀     ████▀     ████▌     ████████▌ ███  ▀████████   █████    █████   

|
    Bet on Future Blocks & Earn a Passive Income   
             Supports Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and more!             
   🎰 Play Lottery
🎲 Play Dice
🍀Get Referral Bonus
    ▄████████▄
  █████▀█▀██████
 ████▄  ▄  ▀█████
██████▌ ▀▀▀ ▄████▌
██████▌ ███  ████▌
 ████      ▄▄████
  █████▄█▄█████▀
    ▀▀██████▀▀
    ▄▄███████▄
  ▄█████████████
 █████████▀ ▀▀███▄
▐███▌   ▀    ▐████
▐████        █████
 █████▀    ▄█████▀
  ▀█████████████
    ▀▀███████▀
   ▄▄███████▄▄
 ▄█████████████▄
▄████████▀▀   ███
████▀▀  ▄█▀  ████
██▄▄ ▄█▀     ████
▀█████      █████
 ▀████▄███▄ ███▀
    ▀███████▀
Scream

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

U will never know the true answer, before you try

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:01:17 AM

I'd like to have the opinion of some people actually mining, how did the halving affected your activity?
Cause the price didn't double that's for sure. But normally difficulty should have been able to ajust the difference between price rise and halving...

im miner but not bitcoin, just ethereum.
if we see the history of bitcoin halving, the price will be double in the end of year, so i think the price can hit $1600 in the end of this year.
elobizph

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 01:54:49 AM

if we see the history of bitcoin halving, the price will be double in the end of year, so i think the price can hit $1600 in the end of this year.
Very nice, i wish your prediction will come true. And as far as i know during halving it will brings profit to the user of bitcoin. But i will monitor the price after tomorrow if the price will continue rising i will keep still holding but when the price have a dump i will sell.
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:48:43 AM

Previous Halving had no significant effect on the price of Bitcoin. In 2012, the year award for the first time decreased twice. Then bitcoin was worth about $ 13.4 and no immediate effect on the price of this event did not have any.
  But in following this, in 2013, the year immediately Bitcoin experienced two price bubble, each of which swells cryptocurrency rate at least 10 times. Was it due to the previous Halving? Who can say for sure?
ajun96

Activity: 658

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:55:09 AM

People still don't know what will happen after halving , but i really hope that nothing bad will not happen to price and bitcoin on the whole.

No one knows what is gonna happen with the halving, I hope the bitcoin is gonna rise to a higher amount after it but we will see what is gonna happen.
We are all have to have some patient with the halving maybe its gonna rise to a higher amount with the halving.
actually I have a different view with you to be honest I want to state bitcoin is always good and did not return to the low price, I sincerely hope that prices will not rise too high because it would create panic selling and will certainly gives a bad effect for bitcoin? I hope bitcoin price have stable price like now ?
AioFox

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 05:56:22 AM

Yes ofcourse it is profitable. As you can see halving is not yet come the price will already give us profit if you invest in past 3 months that the price ranging to $400 - $500. I think and i believed that the incoming halving has a big impact on the current price of bitcoin.

Do you think that's good news for the miners? I mean, three months ago their pay was around $400 for their pay to remain the same, this value would have to double up to $800 immediately after the halving takes place. I still fear that most miners might actually quit if their salary is deducted like that; lets just hope it all goes well.
Mayuyu48

Activity: 644

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 06:22:23 AM

Do you think that in this year halving is a profitable???
I'm afraid so many people don't really understand what halving is.
Mathematically, the demand remains the same, but the supply is reduced to half, that by logic should increase the price of btc.
But there's no jump in price that is guaranteed, it'll be a slow rise if at all there is. It's not gonna jump because the demand remains more or less the same, and the lack of supply will be noticeable over a period of time.

But the hype around halving could in fact make the price drop after a small jump.

ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 07:14:09 AM

Yes ofcourse it is profitable. As you can see halving is not yet come the price will already give us profit if you invest in past 3 months that the price ranging to $400 - $500. I think and i believed that the incoming halving has a big impact on the current price of bitcoin.

Do you think that's good news for the miners? I mean, three months ago their pay was around $400 for their pay to remain the same, this value would have to double up to $800 immediately after the halving takes place. I still fear that most miners might actually quit if their salary is deducted like that; lets just hope it all goes well.
There is uncertainty of what will happen after Bitcoin goes through this halving process, unless the price of Bitcoin goes up, more pressure will be put on Bitcoin miners to continue operating after their profits have been slashed. Although anything could happen, Bitcoin miners could potentially decide that mining an alternative cryptocurrency like Ethereum might be easier than continuing with Bitcoin.
Sharma
Legendary

Activity: 1092

GATCOIN : The New Currency Of Digital Marketing

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:25:40 AM

True, if the price has increased already even before the halving, imagine how much change the halving will bring. Im hoping it will increase the price of bitcoin as it will be harder to mine bitcoin lessening the quantity of it in circulation. If the price increases by a lot then one could simply buy hold bitcoin now until then.

█████▄▄▄▄
   ████████████▄▄▄            ▀██████
   ███ ▀▀▀▀█████████▄          ▀█████
   ███         ▀▀▀█████▄         ▀███
   ███              ▀▀████▄▄███    ▀▀
   ███                ▀███████▀
   ███                    █████
   ███     ███▄         ▄███████
   ▐██▌     ▀███▄     ▄███▀  ███
   ▐███       ▀███▄▄ ███▀     ███
    ███▌        ▀████        ▐██▌
     ███         ████         ███
      ███      ▄█████▄       ▐██
       ███   ▄████▀ ▀███▄     ▐██
        ███▄████▀     ▀███▄   ███
         █████▀         ▀███▄████
          ██▀             ▀█████▌
                            ▀███▌
  ██████                      ▀▀
  ▀▀▀███
     ███
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
█         █   ███
 █        ███  ███  █
███       ███   █  ███
███   █   ███   █  ███
███  ███   █       ███
███  ███   █       ███
 █   ███            █
 █    █             █
             JOIN US             
TELEGRAM TWITTER FACEBOOK
LINKEDIN WHITEPAPER
sempak

Activity: 1638
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:38:24 AM

yes halving development today is yet to be seen. price reductions even occur. however I am sure the next 2 days bitcoin could reach the highest price. halving will happen and bitcoin will be higher.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
AioFox

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 08:50:36 AM

Halving is profitable because it will cause an increase in the value of Bitcoin and then we will see it remain stable for a while but still gradually increasing at a slow rate.Don't expect it to happen over night otherwise you would be really dissapointed. If the supply and demand ratio are good then just expect that the Bitcoin will gradually rise.
renem

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:38:53 AM

halving is one of the good part of bitcoin because if you remember 2013 because im a member since 2013 will happen is probably a pump around the days of the halving (for me) ithink halving is the profitable thing only those people who know how to use it and get profit if you have many bitcoin stock and probably you will get rich!
saiha

Activity: 840
Merit: 501

Strength in Numbers

View Profile
July 08, 2016, 10:52:42 AM

halving is one of the good part of bitcoin because if you remember 2013 because im a member since 2013 will happen is probably a pump around the days of the halving (for me) ithink halving is the profitable thing only those people who know how to use it and get profit if you have many bitcoin stock and probably you will get rich!

1 day to go and halving is going to happen. For sure to us it will going to be a profitable halving. I hope that the price is going to be $1,000
but I feel sorry for the miners because they are not going to get benefit out of halving.

Vires in Numeris
soyab0007

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:38:13 PM

will there be a sudden rise in price after halving or it will increase slowly slowly?
toptek
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
July 09, 2016, 04:43:09 PM

well know about 20 mins and a few days after for sure ...

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
dragonusa9

Activity: 756

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 11:23:40 AM

even after the news changed into the happy halving day, the bitcoin price isn't really rising
the real thing is the price is dumped and i dont really know whether the halving is profitable or not now
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
July 10, 2016, 12:37:32 PM

will there be a sudden rise in price after halving or it will increase slowly slowly?
till now it is not changing at all. even it is decreasing instead of increase. but I think if the price increase then it will take some times and increase slowly. price increase depends on demands of bitcoin..
and other reason of not increasing is because everyone want to sell their coins and only a low amount of traders still want to buy it.

but lets see this is first day of halving. things will clear after few days.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 »
  Print  

Jump to: