Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:14:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptopay: A Central Entry Point to a Decentralised World  (Read 78861 times)
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:07:59 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 12:47:06 AM by usukan

I would like to receive promotional code, Thank You. Regards.

just beware

The rules have all just changed

While Cryptopay cards are accepted all over the world, the number of countries where we can issue and deliver them to is limited. Check the following list before ordering the card and make sure your country is presented here:

Andorra
Austria
Bailiwick of Guernsey
Bailiwick of Jersey
Belgium
Bulgaria**
Canary Islands
Croatia**
Cyprus
Czech Republic
Denmark
Estonia
Finland
France**
Germany
Gibraltar
Greece**
Greenland
Hungary
Iceland
Ireland
Isle of Man
Israel
Italy
Latvia
Liechtenstein
Lithuania
Luxembourg
Madeira
Malta
Monaco
Netherlands
Norway
Poland
Portugal
Romania**
San Marino
Slovakia
Slovenia
Spain
Sweden
Switzerland
Turkey
United Kingdom
Vatican City

I have ordered a card which is now USELESS

If you are not on this list forget this Debit Card

When I ordered - it was valid - now its not.

In the middle of an ICO this is totally unacceptable.  Beyond their control they say:

https://help.cryptopay.me/cryptopay-bitcoin-debit-card/general/changes-regarding-our-card-program

Changes regarding our card program

Written by Cryptopay Team
Updated this week
Due to reasons beyond our control we’ve been forced to stop issuing and maintaining contactless cards on the new card program.

We understand this sounds really bad, but unfortunately we will not be able to provide card service to our customers outside the European territory.

All expenses such as card orders and delivery payments will be refunded till October, 25th.

The good news for our European users is that they can switch back to their old Cryptopay card and continue using it. Both loads and unloads are available now! For those who don’t have our old card we will reissue it free of charge.

We are looking for a solution for our non-europeans customers and will notify you about it as soon as we resolve this issue.

Thank you very much for understanding.

So just beware before ordering this card - at least wait if you are outside the EU until and IF INDEED they can sort out these problems.

I have withdrawn all funds from Cryptopay until they come up with solutions - "support" does not seem to answer questions.

Cheers - usukan

--

--
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:40:41 AM

Hi,

I live in Europe, so it means that everything will be ok for me.
Can i ask about promotional code to order Bitcoin Debit Card?
I would like to use it to pay in shops.

Thank you.

ivara

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:55:31 AM

hey
do you accept iran?
thedarksun

Activity: 639
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:59:45 PM

Hello,

I would like to buy one your card for my cousin that is 17 year old. Do anyone under 18 can use your card in legal way?
cryptopay_support (OP)

Activity: 621
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:10:05 AM

Hi,

I live in Europe, so it means that everything will be ok for me.
Can i ask about promotional code to order Bitcoin Debit Card?
I would like to use it to pay in shops.

Thank you.

I would like to receive promotional code, Thank You. Regards.

Hi!

Promo-codes sent! Enjoy using your cards  Wink

We are creating a seamless bridge between crypto and conventional assets
Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:11:09 AM

Hey guys,

Warning!!! SCAM    No issue virtual card

this answer came in 10 days after payment for a virtual card:

Get your Cryptopay card: only one step left

Hi there,

We regret to inform you that our card issuer has requested you to provide a few documents in order to prevent fraud and issue a Cryptopay card. Don't worry though, verification process is not as tough as it may seem especially considering we made a guide for you to pass it easily! Besides, as a verified user you get more benefits, such as:

Expanded limits (check out the attached pdf);
    Unlimited value of online transactions;
    Bank transfers to and from your Cryptopay account;
    Unlimited Lifetime ATM withdrawal limit;
    Unlimited Max lifetime load limit;

And there is more to come!

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us by replying to this e-mail or using live chat on our website.
GET VERIFIED

I do not need your service anymore.

Good day!

We are sorry that you have encountered such an issue with your Cryptopay card order but please don't worry. If you won't be able to get verified the cost of the card will be refunded. In fact, background checks are quite common with the credit/debit card providers. Unfortunately, there is noting we can do to avoid them.
Try sending the verification documents and we'll go from there.

support is not answer,

no refund
not issued a virtual card

Hello,

I assume the answer could take longer due to a number of the requests we're getting.
I can assure you that we provide a refund straightaway if the client states that they don't want to verify the account.

provide me  step by step to full refund

Cryptopay contact email: stanislav.petuhov@cryptopay-4e474608623d.intercom-mail.com  Huh Huh Huh

or

support@cryptopay.com Huh Huh Huh

Hello,

Please contact us via email support@cryptopay.me. You can put your forum nickname in the title of the email so we can find your email easily. Thank you.

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:11:45 AM

Sorry, card loads are temporarily unavailable.

I am getting this message.

Hi! The card loads have been turned off because we were forced to stop maintaining our contactless MasterCard cards on the new card program due to the reasons out of our control. The cost of the card and the express shipping (for users who qualify) will be refunded till 25 October.
At the moment we are doing our best to find a way to issue and deliver Cryptopay cards to the countries outside the EU.
Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you Sad 

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:13:38 AM

Hey mate would you give me a promo code? I want to try out to see how your virtual cards work, I hope this promo code works to receive a virtual

Card. I will load it with some Bitcoin if I can use this one first. "everything associated with Russia is fraud and scam" like everything associated with US

Is divine, sent by their heavenly imaginary god.

Good day! Please find the promo code for a free virtual card in your direct messages. First, check if your billing country is listed among the supported countries https://help.cryptopay.me/cryptopay-bitcoin-debit-card/general/what-countries-does-cryptopay-issue-cards-to

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:14:16 AM

hey
do you accept iran?

Hello,

Unfortunately, we don't issue cards to Iran. We're sorry about it and we're currently working on expanding the list of countries we work with. Stay tuned!

Hello,

I would like to buy one your card for my cousin that is 17 year old. Do anyone under 18 can use your card in legal way?

Hi!

To be eligible to use Cryptopay, one must be at least 18 years old (or the applicable age of majority and contractual capacity if you reside in a jurisdiction where the age of majority or contractual capacity is above 18 years of age).

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:16:24 AM

Hey guys,

Warning!!! SCAM    No issue virtual card

Hi there,

We regret to inform you that our card issuer has requested you to provide a few documents in order to prevent fraud and issue a Cryptopay card. Don't worry though, verification process is not as tough as it may seem especially considering we made a guide for you to pass it easily! Besides, as a verified user you get more benefits, such as:

If you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us by replying to this e-mail or using live chat on our website.
GET VERIFIED

Good day!

We are sorry that you have encountered such an issue with your Cryptopay card order but please don't worry. If you won't be able to get verified the cost of the card will be refunded. In fact, background checks are quite common with the credit/debit card providers. Unfortunately, there is noting we can do to avoid them.

support is not answer,

no refund

Hello,

I assume the answer could take longer due to a number of the requests we're getting.
I can assure you that we provide a refund straightaway if the client states that they don't want to verify the account.

Cryptopay contact email: stanislav.petuhov@cryptopay-4e474608623d.intercom-mail.com Huh

or

support@cryptopay.com Huh

You can write us at support@cryptopay.me or in the live chat on the website, and our support agents will help you with the refund!

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:19:55 AM

Please stop prioritizing your ICO project. What's most important at this point is your customers' convenience and satisfaction. Fix your disrupted card loading service if you want to win everyone's trust in your system.

Cards cannot be loaded since the day before yesterday and this is not good for volatile assets. Fix this please.

Hello! Unfortunately, there was no way for us to fix that issue. We regret to inform you that we were forced to stop issuing and maintaining our contactless MasterCard cards on the new card program due to the reasons out of our control. 
We understand this sounds bad but the good news is with the billing address in any of the supported countries users are eligible to order a VISA card for free. Please accept our apologies for the inconvenience this has caused you Sad 

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:21:21 AM

It looks like this card will not work in few countries because I got this message from them after I requested a card.

We’re very sorry to inform you that due to reasons beyond our control, we’ve been forced to stop issuing and maintaining cards on the new card program.
We understand this sounds bad. However, the most important thing for us is the security of our customers, so we’ve decided to turn off the current program.
At the moment we are doing our best to find a way to issue and deliver Cryptopay cards to xxxxxxx. When they are available for the residents of your country, we will definitely let you know.

But I didn't understand one thing that when I key in my country they should have stopped me at that point instead they waited until I submit my card request to send this email.

If your investing in their ICO project by thinking that this card works world wire and demand will be more then you better think and invest.

Hello,

It was not our decision to stop issuing the cards outside the EU. Believe me, we were as stricken by it as you probably are now. We did everything in our power to find the solution. However, the decision was made by the global general purpose cards provider without prior notice. We are not allowed to disclose the brand or the grounds for this. The finance world is tough enough, not to mention the cryptocurrency business.

We are still discussing the chances of restoring the program, but such negotiations can take months and even years. We believe it would be dishonest to promise anything to our users now, hence the program was suspended and the payments refunded.

You were able to see your country on the list because the change happened without the prior notice, so we had to change everything really quickly. I'm very sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Join us
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:25:26 AM

Hi guys! We are Cryptopay, a Bitcoin platform and bitcoin debit card provider. We have been working hard to provide a decent solution to spend your bitcoins in stores and we would like to give away a few Bitcoin cards to fellow forum users to give it a try.

All cards come with free worldwide delivery and are available in EUR, USD and GBP.

Getting the card is simple:
  • Let us know how you would like to use the card in the comments below.
  • I will reply with a promo code for a card.
  • Proceed to Order Cryptopay Debit card.
  • Choose Promo code as payment method.
  • Enjoy the card!

P.S. The offer is valid for the active members of the community only (activity of 30 and higher).

Here is the link to our product website: https://cryptopay.me/bitcoin-debit-card

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cryptopayme
Follow us on twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cryptopay

Hi there, I want to know, are there particular countries that are restricted from using your cards?
If yes, what are that countries?
Thanks
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:27:20 AM

Hi guys! We are Cryptopay, a Bitcoin platform and bitcoin debit card provider. We have been working hard to provide a decent solution to spend your bitcoins in stores and we would like to give away a few Bitcoin cards to fellow forum users to give it a try.

All cards come with free worldwide delivery and are available in EUR, USD and GBP.

Getting the card is simple:
  • Let us know how you would like to use the card in the comments below.
  • I will reply with a promo code for a card.
  • Proceed to Order Cryptopay Debit card.
  • Choose Promo code as payment method.
  • Enjoy the card!

P.S. The offer is valid for the active members of the community only (activity of 30 and higher).

Here is the link to our product website: https://cryptopay.me/bitcoin-debit-card

Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cryptopayme
Follow us on twitter: https://www.twitter.com/cryptopay

Hi there, I want to know, are there particular countries that are restricted from using your cards?
If yes, what are that countries?
Thanks

Hello,

Please refer to this list: https://help.cryptopay.me/cryptopay-bitcoin-debit-card/general/what-countries-does-cryptopay-issue-cards-to
This is the list of countries we currently issue cards to.

Join us
cryptopay_support (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 10:30:37 AM

So just beware before ordering this card - at least wait if you are outside the EU until and IF INDEED they can sort out these problems.

I have withdrawn all funds from Cryptopay until they come up with solutions - "support" does not seem to answer questions.

Cheers - usukan

Hello,

Currently, we have some delays with answers on the livechat, but I can assure you that we do our best to answer all questions. Please contact us again using the livechat or email if your question was not answered.
I apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Join us
Addisonbt

Activity: 407

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:18:20 PM
Last edit: October 11, 2017, 12:44:45 PM by Addisonbt

Hey guys,

Hi there,

GET VERIFIED

Good day!

support is not answer,

no refund

Hello,

Cryptopay contact email: stanislav.petuhov@cryptopay-4e474608623d.intercom-mail.com Huh

or

You can write us at support@cryptopay.me or in the live chat on the website, and our support agents will help you with the refund!

I wrote to email, check it.

email:
10/11/17 at 2:30 PM
Re: refund the cost of a virtual card

[Request received] Re: refund the cost of a virtual card
Oct 11, 15:30 MSK

Thank you for reaching!

Your request (33818) has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff.

Just letting you know that emails might take up to a week to be reviewed and replied to. Should you have an urgent question please contact us via the live chat on the website or in the iOS app.
To add additional comments, reply to this email.
Have a lovely day Smiley
parsierngue

Activity: 33

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:35:05 PM

My payment isn't going through, and I am unable to unload my card! You have left me completely helpless!

Your staff are unresponsive. I'll not be using you again.
spatifilium

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:23:10 PM

It's been a while, since I used Visa debit card.
Whether the card still works for unidentified users from the EU?
Or has been canceled since this month, and replaced with the mastercard.
Addisonbt

Activity: 407

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:05:58 PM
Last edit: October 12, 2017, 08:46:57 PM by Addisonbt

Hey guys,

Hi there,

GET VERIFIED

Good day!

support is not answer,

no refund

Hello,

or

Here's a reminder of what your ticket was about:

Yana Postn    

Yana Postnikova (Cryptopay Ltd)

Oct 11, 16:28 MSK
Hello!

The amount that you paid for your virtual card was refunded to your USD account on Cryptopay, please check.

Best regards,
Yana Postnikova

I paid 0.0006 BTC

make refund in the BTC and close account

Full Scam, You delete countries, no card issued, no refund

justred

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 12:27:23 AM

Getting verry worried. Unloaded money out of my card and sent to a Bitcoin address. Never arrived.

Cryptopay reckons I never sent it WTF? They sent an email confirmation!!!

And now my account history has been disabled!

Not a good look. Not at all good.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: