Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:04:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 91 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Gambling should be considered as a Sickness!!  (Read 46137 times)
Kepler510

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

Power The world for FREE!

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 11:23:45 AM

Gambling is not contagious. The 'sickness' is in your mind only. If you put the effort to control yourself you will be alright. If you can't control your emotions and are a compulsive gambler then you need to seek professional help. If you don't seek help that's just your own fault and no one else's. Be safe out there and gamble carefully.
I very much agree with you. Gambling really isn't contagious, but gambling has a motto that may encourage someone to addicted in gambling. the help of a professional is very necessary for us who are solving the problem, tanapa professional help then our problem is less good.

sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1128

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 01:12:28 PM

Yes if you cant control yourself anymore and you lose a lot but still not stopping. gambling is a game so player should enjoy playing but not risking everything.

True... if you can't control your self in gambling though you know that you are on a losing streak, then you are sick, but not the gambling itself..
Yes we can call that sickness as addiction. Many gamblers still continuing their gambling even after many losses just because of gambling addiction. Unfortunately this sickness may risk even your life.

BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:19:22 PM

I also consider gambling a sickness and a disease. Gambling is a serious problem in some peoples lives. It can ruin everything for you. Think twice before you start gambling. 
do not ever consider gambling as source money and just consider gambling as fun and entertainment as long you can do that gambling will not ruin your life and you will not be sickness from gambling and overall self control very necessary here

Although if you consider gambling as source of your money if you can still take care of your money flow I think it will be okay since you will not busted every single penny that you have because you will set your income and outcome to get some profit. So like you said self control and good management will do something good to your profit
Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 02:51:42 PM

I also consider gambling a sickness and a disease. Gambling is a serious problem in some peoples lives. It can ruin everything for you. Think twice before you start gambling. 
do not ever consider gambling as source money and just consider gambling as fun and entertainment as long you can do that gambling will not ruin your life and you will not be sickness from gambling and overall self control very necessary here
If you are sick than you have not chosen that you want to be sick, and you choosing it by yourself that you want to gamble and that can be a huge mistake because you can lose a lot of money with gambling.
It is not that bad to gamble but you have to take borders for yourself and a moment to stop also, otherwise you will become poor in just a time.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 07:02:40 PM

yeah gambling is considered of being sickness if you do not control your self they will destroy your life..
Yes, when gambling control yourself and goes beyond your control, it should be considered as sickness and immediately needs to be stayed away from it to secure your life.
Yes, keep on playing gambling will make you addicted to it, which is the prime reason for the losses every gamblers facing. The first step of gambling is losing your self control then keep on gambling even after many losses. These all characteristics of gambling certainly makes us to consider it as a sickness.
Newcoins2020

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 08:31:18 PM

Gambling is not a sickness if you ask me plus it also depends on how you look at that, its of course not just something that is making you addicted.
I think its just the person and its not gambling that is the problem, even in fact gambling can make your life easier and better.
plost24

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 09:51:26 PM

Gambling is not a sickness if you ask me plus it also depends on how you look at that, its of course not just something that is making you addicted.
I think its just the person and its not gambling that is the problem, even in fact gambling can make your life easier and better.
gambler are two type one is gambler for fun and it's ok and a grat think to be one of this type but the other is gambler addicted and that is the one who can tell about gambling for him is a sikness because he think only about that and he will do anythink to gamble everyday.

For rent 1.4 Bitcoin for 11 months starting Feb 1 2017
martinacar

Activity: 462

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:22:35 PM

gambler are two type one is gambler for fun and it's ok and a grat think to be one of this type but the other is gambler addicted and that is the one who can tell about gambling for him is a sikness because he think only about that and he will do anythink to gamble everyday.

Indeed this is the case for sure, these gamblers that are addicted and have nothing to do are mostly already people that have debts and everything do not car about it and they think they can do everything till at the end they will lose everything.
These kind of gamblers are far from normal, they are sick for sure but I do not think we can help them honestly.
Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 05, 2016, 10:41:45 PM

If gambling were to be considered a sickness, I wonder if I could become eligible to claim sickness and disability benefits. That would be sweet for degenerate gamblers such as myself. Imagine getting a monthly sickness/disability allowance based on how "gambling sick" you were and then using it to gambol. So sick.  Cheesy
magemist

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 12:10:47 AM

It is not a problem if you know how to handle yourself. Just like in any situation. You can not be tempted by it's lure or attactions. Sounds like a woman who is trying to entice you. Just don't fall for her lies and you will be alright Wink
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1723

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:26:36 AM

Gambling is not contagious. The 'sickness' is in your mind only. If you put the effort to control yourself you will be alright. If you can't control your emotions and are a compulsive gambler then you need to seek professional help. If you don't seek help that's just your own fault and no one else's. Be safe out there and gamble carefully.

Well most addictions aren't contagious. And different people deal with addictions differently. But sometimes its hard to realize that you are a gambler and need help without outside help.
jakelyson
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 06:52:55 AM

yeah gambling is considered of being sickness if you do not control your self they will destroy your life..
well yeah but if you are not losing a lot of money you need for a living then i doubt it should be a sickness as there are a lot of hobbies

i think playing it just for entertainment and nothing else isnt so bad and if you manage to make money its even better then

The problem is, even if you are just playing for entertainment, if you win and enjoyed it, there will be a tendency for you to be addicted. That is the root of all the problem and that is why gambling is considered as a sickness. It can destroy you even if you are just for enjoying in the beginning. It is like cancer, you never know you got it until it is too late to cure.
LiQuidx

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:08:34 AM

Gambling can be addictive for sure.. Not argument there. But if you gamble responsible and have limits then it's not an issue. It shouldn't be considered a sickness cause it's not the same thing for all who gamble. It depends on each one and how it lets gamble affect his/her life.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

Get Free Bitcoin Now!
  ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦    ¦¯¦¦¯¦   
0.8%-1% House Edge
[/
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 07:28:08 AM

Yes if you cant control yourself anymore and you lose a lot but still not stopping. gambling is a game so player should enjoy playing but not risking everything.

True... if you can't control your self in gambling though you know that you are on a losing streak, then you are sick, but not the gambling itself..
Yes we can call that sickness as addiction. Many gamblers still continuing their gambling even after many losses just because of gambling addiction. Unfortunately this sickness may risk even your life.
Yes addiction is the prime reason for making gambling more similar to cancer. Most of the gamblers do not realize their addiction, that is the reason they are falling into more trouble due to this gambling sickness.
italianobitcoin

Activity: 370

Forza Italia

View Profile
April 06, 2016, 08:22:13 AM

Gambling is of course a sickness, and people have to know that they must know when they must stop with gambling otherwise they will get poor in just a fast time and that is bad.
The bad thing of gambling is that gamble let you think that you can be rich with gambling but that is not even true, in reality you lose more money with gambling.
InsideBjorn

Activity: 336

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 02:46:53 PM

You will get easily addicted to gambling of course, but people have to control themselves otherwise they will lose to much money and that will be bad for them and they are also regret it later.
So you have to warn them that gambling is all wasted money and that they must find some distraction.
bakingbad

Activity: 197
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 08, 2016, 03:54:57 PM

Gambling is risky game of money from which most people lose and just a few wins. Gambling too is addictive and fun especially when you're winning and that's why most people can't get away from gambling once they get in it.
In gambling you only win from the start then you lose whenever you win a certain amount.

no i don't think that it can be sickness, that's just a hobby and people gets addicted to it, but people gets addicted to sports like football or basketball too, people can get addicted to almost everything if they like it, things like drugs is sickness because it is dangerous for body, for others, not gambling isn't
futurebit640

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 05:25:29 AM

Gambling is risky game of money from which most people lose and just a few wins. Gambling too is addictive and fun especially when you're winning and that's why most people can't get away from gambling once they get in it.
In gambling you only win from the start then you lose whenever you win a certain amount.

no i don't think that it can be sickness, that's just a hobby and people gets addicted to it, but people gets addicted to sports like football or basketball too, people can get addicted to almost everything if they like it, things like drugs is sickness because it is dangerous for body, for others, not gambling isn't

Yes you are right people know it's addicted game then also they will play it's there risk for this we can't say gambling is sickness. Offcouse people may addicted for everything some people addicted for online games if they want to come out that means they have to choose other game that's it or else they it's very hard to come out like wise gambling also once we entered means we have to choose other thing or game to come out this. So gambling is just addicted to evryone not Sickness.
BitcoinSupremo
Copper Member

Activity: 1442
Merit: 529

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:24:54 AM

Maybe there is sickness for some, but for some others who follow a good tipster is just a hobby, and they don't play in gambling their monthly salary or big, just what they can afford to lose, this way is only a hobby, but if gambling become an obsession then you should seek help for yourself. In case you want to follow a tipster, follow me with my Premium Tips thread in this section, since 2 months I am profitable so far.
tiffyroman

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 09, 2016, 06:44:05 AM

If gamble is a disease, then everyone has a disease. In general, we gamble everyday from our daily choices not only with money involved.
Anyways, you can gamble with moderation. It is just self-discipline but if you're addicted to gambling, only then it becomes a problem.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 91 »
  Print  

Jump to: