Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:56:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 [1362] 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389083 times)
AltcoinScamfinder

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:28:39 AM

And this guy calls himself CEO?

Are you kidding me?  Cheesy
Looks like he's more concerned about Eth's price than Waves.   Wink

He's probably more invested in ETH Smiley

FOR RENT.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raphma

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:30:01 AM

It is sad to see a good project with such a bad dev.... why is he discussing ETH/ETC? poloniex isnt important? omg...
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:43:53 AM

About today's radio show - https://twitter.com/sasha35625/status/758462701437874176

https://supereth.github.io/website_wavesplatform/

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 01:23:17 AM

It is sad to see a good project with such a bad dev.... why is he discussing ETH/ETC? poloniex isnt important? omg...
He knows polo won't add WAVES so give it up. what you can hope for is the development instead.
It doesn't matter which exchange it will be added so long as the platform gets to be used by everyone. it will just be waste if it can't be used even with all the funds gven.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
gogodr

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:27:26 AM

He knows polo won't add WAVES so give it up. what you can hope for is the development instead.
It doesn't matter which exchange it will be added so long as the platform gets to be used by everyone. it will just be waste if it can't be used even with all the funds gven.

Who cares if polo adds it. There is enough volume and support to get out on bittrex like I did. Just finished selling off my last waves and now looking for another coin to put the waves profits into.
dolores12

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:47:20 AM

LLLLLOOLLLLL how many day's after  ico we are now and   THEY DON'T HAVE A WHITEPAPER

NODE'S SOURCE CODE STILL PRIVATE

SASHA STILL BEGGING TRISTAN

LOOOOOOOOOL

THERE WILL BE ......
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 01:48:12 AM

Who cares if polo adds it. There is enough volume and support to get out on bittrex like I did. Just finished selling off my last waves and now looking for another coin to put the waves profits into.

Sold your last waves yah? then why the hell are you in this thread still? kapesh!! buy ETH, sasha had invested on ETH so you might as well invest there.
That would be stupid of you to still visit here.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
cebb

Activity: 545

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 01:54:49 AM

LLLLLOOLLLLL how many day's after  ico we are now and   THEY DON'T HAVE A WHITEPAPER

NODE'S SOURCE CODE STILL PRIVATE

SASHA STILL BEGGING TRISTAN

LOOOOOOOOOL

Lol you are back! seems like you want to buy in cheap waves.
kame

Activity: 324

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:51:47 AM

Waves price at Bittrex is very far from ICO price now. means, some of you making loss with the Waves ICO? how come???

cebb

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:19:34 AM

Waves price at Bittrex is very far from ICO price now. means, some of you making loss with the Waves ICO? how come???

Waves ICO occured at the very opportune time. Weeks before its ICO, Lisk ICO was completed and Lisk traded at 4x ICO at launch on poloniex.

Many investors thought that they can replicate similar gains in Waves so invested a LOT. If Waves ICO was done at different time Sasha would be lucky to have raised 1000 BTC let alone 30K BTC.

The very unfortunate thing about WAVES is thet the Dev believes that he raised 30K BTC because of his reputation and not because he was at the right place at the right time. His arrogance fell flat when it came to list the coin at Poloniex. Poloniex flatly said no to list Waves due to Sasha's attitude. Also look at Devs twitter account. Do you think this lunatic is fit to become a CEO of a 30K BTC venture? Also Waves does not have a dedicated PR team. it does not cost more than few hundred BTC to have a professional PR team but Sasha is too greedy. he doesnt want to spend any ICO money.

In fact he doesnt care if the price of waves does not rise. he has already made his fortune. All he has to do is continue with the facade of developing waves platform. May be spend 5k BTC out of 30K BTC raised on waves platform and let it die in couple of years. In the end he could easily come out 25K BTC richer just by doing nothing.

I invested in Waves (not heavily thank god) and havent sold my ICO tokens but to be honest now I regret my decision to join Waves.
Dan Yur

Activity: 1064
Merit: 551

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:23:15 AM

Waves ICO occured at the very opportune time. Weeks before its ICO, Lisk ICO was completed and Lisk traded at 4x ICO at launch on poloniex.

Many investors thought that they can replicate similar gains in Waves so invested a LOT. If Waves ICO was done at different time Sasha would be lucky to have raised 1000 BTC let alone 30K BTC.

The very unfortunate thing about WAVES is thet the Dev believes that he raised 30K BTC because of his reputation and not because he was at the right place at the right time. His arrogance fell flat when it came to list the coin at Poloniex. Poloniex flatly said no to list Waves due to Sasha's attitude. Also look at Devs twitter account. Do you think this lunatic is fit to become a CEO of a 30K BTC venture? Also Waves does not have a dedicated PR team. it does not cost more than few hundred BTC to have a professional PR team but Sasha is too greedy. he doesnt want to spend any ICO money.

In fact he doesnt care if the price of waves does not rise. he has already made his fortune. All he has to do is continue with the facade of developing waves platform. May be spend 5k BTC out of 30K BTC raised on waves platform and let it die in couple of years. In the end he could easily come out 25K BTC richer just by doing nothing.

I was heavily invested in Waves (not heavily thank god) and havent sold my ICO tokens but to be honest now I regret my decision to join Waves.

cebb

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:25:36 AM

I was heavily invested in Waves (not heavily thank god) and havent sold my ICO tokens but to be honest now I regret my decision to join Waves.

So that is your answer to my Post? A meme? Guess it shows who is baby. I am not surprised by your intelligence (or lack of) as your account is 2 months old and all you post is just shit memes.
Dan Yur

Activity: 1064
Merit: 551

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:28:53 AM

Seeing the suffering of smelly whiners - priceless  Cheesy
bigfryguy

Activity: 416

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 03:53:35 AM

thanks for this img, I missed it ealier

honolulumark

Activity: 798

Knowledge is power

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 04:25:41 AM

I invested in Waves (not heavily thank god) and havent sold my ICO tokens but to be honest now I regret my decision to join Waves.

Looks like this is how things are going to turn out. I didn't even invest in Waves, since I don't trust shady Russian types, I just find Waves the most entertaining coin so far.
Either way looks like both Waves and Lisk are going to fail, question is which is gonna fail first?
betterthanevercrypto

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:58:34 AM

i think just the opposite. its refreshing to see a project not dump ICO funds into PR team. in order for WAVES to succeed, its true mass adoption will need to take place more so than most blockchain projects. but in reality mass adoption doesnt solely rely on PR. Sasha's approach is slow and calculated. unconventional based on other ICO's youve participated in im sure. but the scope of this project is something that should not be rushed and doesnt need to be rushed. whats better than a PR team is a functioning blockchain delivered and running as promised. no promises have been broken yet. give it time and when everything is ready and working and released, the PR will generate on its own.
kame

Activity: 324

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:01:40 AM

Polo refused to list Waves??? kinda funny they don't take business chance with Waves market caps. Or, is there any reason that dev wants to keep distance to Polo and such exchanges in strategic point of view???

target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:27:11 AM

Polo refused to list Waves??? kinda funny they don't take business chance with Waves market caps. Or, is there any reason that dev wants to keep distance to Polo and such exchanges in strategic point of view???

No one knows really. ITs been said that when full nodes are released it may just be listed on polo. i do hope so.
reason why it hasn't yet only between the dev and tristan, maybe these guys were once lovers and now they hate each other so much. Grin

helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 06:41:16 AM

Its not confrimed that polo wont list waves, only that they wont do it at the moment while the full node is not yet released. Polo might well add waves after the source is revealed and nodes are released. Sasha seems to be confident that waves doesnt even need an exchange in the future though which is promising if they can fulfil what they say they can. Waves price would be to the moon if this actually does happen, it will be a main link between your fiat funds and bitcoin.

goldmaxx

Activity: 894
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 06:52:44 AM

Its not confrimed that polo wont list waves, only that they wont do it at the moment while the full node is not yet released. Polo might well add waves after the source is revealed and nodes are released. Sasha seems to be confident that waves doesnt even need an exchange in the future though which is promising if they can fulfil what they say they can. Waves price would be to the moon if this actually does happen, it will be a main link between your fiat funds and bitcoin.

This is absolutely true!
Main exchanges like Poloniex and BTC38 have way to much power, they are becoming the new banks in the system...
I see people judging the potential value of a project/coin only by the fact if it's listed on Poloniex or not.

Waves can reverse this horrible trend...

Regards

Goldmaxx

Pages: « 1 ... 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 [1362] 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: