Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:20:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 [1349] 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389083 times)
jpawesome78

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:01:09 AM

man, i just saw a list and now im in the disqualified list?? I havent received my signature campaign bounty. please do something about it its been months. I've supported waves and until now I havent sold my waves because I have big trust in Waves, but its just unfair to see me in the disqualifed list.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Wesiematic

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 11:30:17 AM

Does anyone have any idea why does waves not go over 34k? I understand nodes have  not yet been released etc, I am just wondering why this number? What is so special about price just below ICO? It reaches this from time to time but then always falls. Whales playing "games' or is it something else?

Only dev team know what are the facts and what is going behind the scene, this is very confusing situation for people who are in from ICO period, right now it is just an wallet nothing more than but when the development will finished than it will be worthy maybe will get 2x price.

What are the next steps?

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
KoinMaster

Activity: 323

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:23:02 PM

Stop whining, cry baby! Everybody who is on the disqualified list hasn't fulfilled the requirements(50 posts, etc.). You are posting the same BS even on Waves' Slack. What you are doing is basically indirectly blackmailing the Waves team with FUD if they don't pay you even you have cheated.

man, i just saw a list and now im in the disqualified list?? I havent received my signature campaign bounty. please do something about it its been months. I've supported waves and until now I havent sold my waves because I have big trust in Waves, but its just unfair to see me in the disqualifed list.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
KoinMaster

Activity: 323

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:27:47 PM

You mean I shouldn't listen to Tai Zen who worked with Sasha in the NXT project and who is recommending Waves since the beginning? Come on man. Are you doing this FUD on purpose. What is your agenda? Do you have a dog in this fight?

The Waves team is currently tightly lipped about the current state of the development. They are not giving out any promises. I like this attitude. Better not to promise anything and overdeliver then promise too much and disappoint.

Or maybe they think it is no longer necessary to hype because they already got your money. Cheesy But in all seriousness this is a cycle that I have noticed in an ICO. Too much hype at the beginning and then silence after the ICO. It is clearly them following a marketing strategy. But now we can only hope that they are silent because they are busy working on the project. Let's be patient.

They destroyed the token by releasing it without blockchain support. How stupid was that idea? They should have made a coin on nxt or countyparty network but not without a working blockchain.

But sasha was never a smart guy, neither he ever will be. His main problem its impossible to work with him, he will not listen to other people and making his egomanic thing - and then fail. History repeats, it will also with waves. What we got until now is a small feeling, how he will mismanage the plattform. Imagine just the fiat integration process. Sasha will chose the wrong partners or he will even get scammed.

Anyone who didnt left the plattform so far is crazy.  Unfortunately this coin even with his amazing perspective will never get a pump to double or tripple. Just imagine bioviva going on waves and all the bad publicity coming from the news supporting this conartists claiming they are doing genetherapy, without any proof its legal or scientific based.

Just read last sashas words on the newsletter saying he wants to focus on the chain, with remarkable irony. This guy is smart as a brick in a wall. The chain is important otherwise you cant trade the coins on the chain sasha, its main purpose, sasha. If polo says they will never touch your coin sasha, thats not miscommunication, you idiot!

I warned so often, at least in 50 posts and saying that it will continue all the time like that. Its sasha who will end this project in the toilet again, like all other projects on next so far, he bailout with waves.

Take you finger away, never thing about longterm investment, thats madness, listen guys to people who worked with sasha and are knowing him and are honest enough to open their mouth to say what they think really think.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Sincere_

Activity: 716
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:56:47 PM

When is the full node expected to be released? Anytime frame on it? I'm sure once that is pushed out we would for sure see a nice move up with waves
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:02:16 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2016, 03:46:48 PM by Twiggy Smile

This is very hard to hear. A coin without a blockchain can be erased and considered null and void. We need a ledger that holds all the inputs and outputs that are proven true and cannot be tampered. I wonder why Sasha decided not to use NXT as blockchain support for the ICO because in my research Sasha is a a supporter of NXT.

You can easily keep track of the history of all transactions from the beginning on the official block explorer - http://wavesexplorer.com

###
Hello Wave Community,
Is the wallet only available through Chrome?

Hey! Of course not! You can use the Chrome App and also Firefox browser by using the index.html file -

Latest version of Waves clients: Lite client (v0.4.1) Chrome App (0.4.1a) + Tutorials

###

I think I already answered to you about a week ago -

Wow i am disqualified too, in the other file. Seriously? I promoted this to my friends, they invested and also did the signature campaign and they got their cuts, but here I am still haven't received my sig. Campaign bounty, and now in the disqualified list. With all due respect, can i have a fucking reply?

Hey. Let's check it. It seems everything is all right with your account ... Maybe happened some kind of mistake, so please check your private messages.

UPD. It seems you've already talked with @MX. I hope you were able to solve this small incident Smiley

###

When is the full node expected to be released? Anytime frame on it? I'm sure once that is pushed out we would for sure see a nice move up with waves

In fact, it depends on the test results. Everyone can take part in testing. If you want to participate, please use instructions and package Wink

https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/wiki/How-to-configure-Waves-node
https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/blob/master/Testnet.md
https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/releases
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 04:28:04 PM

This is very hard to hear. A coin without a blockchain can be erased and considered null and void. We need a ledger that holds all the inputs and outputs that are proven true and cannot be tampered. I wonder why Sasha decided not to use NXT as blockchain support for the ICO because in my research Sasha is a a supporter of NXT.

You can easily keep track of the history of all transactions from the beginning on the official block explorer - http://wavesexplorer.com

###
Hello Wave Community,
Is the wallet only available through Chrome?

Hey! Of course not! You can use the Chrome App and also Firefox browser by using the index.html file -

Latest version of Waves clients: Lite client (v0.4.1) Chrome App (0.4.1a) + Tutorials

###

I think I already answered to you about a week ago -

Wow i am disqualified too, in the other file. Seriously? I promoted this to my friends, they invested and also did the signature campaign and they got their cuts, but here I am still haven't received my sig. Campaign bounty, and now in the disqualified list. With all due respect, can i have a fucking reply?

Hey. Let's check it. It seems everything is all right with your account ... Maybe happened some kind of mistake, so please check your private messages.

UPD. It seems you've already talked with @MX. I hope you were able to solve this small incident Smiley

###

In fact, it depends on the test results. Everyone can take part in testing. If you want to participate, please use instructions and package Wink

https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/wiki/How-to-configure-Waves-node
https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/blob/master/Testnet.md
https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/releases

If you guys are seriously waiting for the full nodes you might as well test these so you'll see how tedious the job is.
its already provided for everyone to check. I would just sit around and just watch them do it and get busy with other coins and I can't help the team myself.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kitey

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:46:04 PM

TestNet node running like a champ here!
bekasto

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:46:36 PM

hi, a question, and when you open the entry to the stock exchange yobit?
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:58:16 PM

When full nodes are released and before you ask nobody knows exactly when that will be.  Also Yobit is not a stock exchange.
raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:10:47 PM

maybe it was already asked, but where can i see a sig-campaign spreadsheet?
the one in the blog isn't accessible anymore and i'd like to know the status of those that were on the disqualified-list.
Twiggy Smile

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:16:37 PM

It's quite an interesting question. About a month ago, I tried to contact them and give all that they need, but the answer I still have not received. I guess they are waiting for the open source code.

the one in the blog isn't accessible anymore and i'd like to know the status of those that were on the disqualified-list.

Check this - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W7md5V927lin4vW7iQ8lSMXqA5L4FSbjZu5uWmRO790/edit#gid=1085563053 As far as I can see you are in the list of those who removed the signature.
let me ask you, why do you need this information? Smiley
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:15:24 PM

I think in final counts, Just bittrex give waves a good market, cause the bounty Hunters Just sell ur coins, and now, only investors still holding coins. When this hit poloniex the whales will jump in and waves gonna blow up like a rocket!

raetsch
Legendary

Activity: 957
Merit: 1006

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 08:19:52 PM

It's quite an interesting question. About a month ago, I tried to contact them and give all that they need, but the answer I still have not received. I guess they are waiting for the open source code.

Check this - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1W7md5V927lin4vW7iQ8lSMXqA5L4FSbjZu5uWmRO790/edit#gid=1085563053 As far as I can see you are in the list of those who removed the signature.

because the rules weren't clear. the given rule wasn't violated. so everybody that removed the sig after ico-end did anything wrong.
and second, i already discussed it with ahmedashraf in slack, he proved everything and told me, everything fine. now i am waiting since weeks and he tells me everytime, he will add me to the payouts...

Twiggy Smile

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:02:36 PM

because the rules weren't clear. the given rule wasn't violated. so everybody that removed the sig after ico-end did anything wrong.
and second, i already discussed it with ahmedashraf in slack, he proved everything and told me, everything fine. now i am waiting since weeks and he tells me everytime, he will add me to the payouts...

Probably you're right, but at that time was made the announcement about those who deleted the signature. In any case, I hope you'll get your reward. Please wait for a response from Ahmed, If you think that it is necessary to repeat the request, feel free to ask the question again.
kitey

Activity: 331

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:17:20 PM

just a question: how much was a sig worth in waves ?
Twiggy Smile

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:30:16 PM

just a question: how much was a sig worth in waves ?

From 45(min) to 917(max) Waves. Depending on the time of use signature and the user rank.

More info you can find here - https://blog.wavesplatform.com/signature-campaign-details-e66628f761bf#.iqul5j7lu
Grahnite

Activity: 756

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:26:20 PM

Wow, this thread is pretty dead these days.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 03:34:19 PM

Silence before the storm TSUNAMIIIIII?!?!?!  Shocked Grin
ShooterXD

Activity: 924

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 22, 2016, 04:26:12 PM

Silence before the storm TSUNAMIIIIII?!?!?!  Shocked Grin

I hope ure right about that. I rly need this Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 [1349] 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: