Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:24:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 [1330] 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389091 times)
alt213

Activity: 537
Merit: 259

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:10:24 PM

Down it goes again.  27K incoming.

what is the point of posting waves price every hour when everyone can access to bittrex to see the price chart.

It's so losers like you can fire up a newbie account and make a pointless post.

losers? posting worthless things, reply to every new post in waves thread , 24/7 online,  facts make ppls angry.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:13:47 PM

For those that think STEEM is great check this out:

https://steemit.com/steem/@blakemiles84/two-users-are-gaming-the-liquidity-reward-system-and-earning-1200-steem-per-hour

https://steemit.com/steemit/@afilja/steemit-cheaters-and-how-to-protect-the-platform-against-them

https://steemit.com/steemit/@steemitblog/important-security-announcement-steemit-ceo-ned-scott

Those articles don't even take account of the fact that 95% of the tokens for STEEM are held in about 10 accounts.  The thing is STEEM wasn't even rushed out and it is like this.

If WAVES development was rushed and there was a hack/exploit those very same people who are complaining about delays would be crying out about why things were rushed.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:15:50 PM

what is the point of posting waves price every hour when everyone can access to bittrex to see the price chart.

losers? posting worthless things, reply to every new post in waves thread , 24/7 online,  facts make ppls angry.

Lol.  What a moron? 24 hrs online - yes it's the magic of leaving my browser window open - might be difficult for your puny brain to figure out.  Use your real account next time (if you have the balls).
alt213

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:19:02 PM

https://steemit.com/steem/@blakemiles84/two-users-are-gaming-the-liquidity-reward-system-and-earning-1200-steem-per-hour

https://steemit.com/steemit/@afilja/steemit-cheaters-and-how-to-protect-the-platform-against-them

https://steemit.com/steemit/@steemitblog/important-security-announcement-steemit-ceo-ned-scott

Those articles don't even take account of the fact that 95% of the tokens for STEEM are held in about 10 accounts.  The thing is STEEM wasn't even rushed out and it is like this.

If WAVES development was rushed those very same people who are complaining about delays would be crying out about why things were rushed.
that is not all, the worst is steem dev own more than 90% of total supply and i still remember how he relaunched this coin twice and give a lame excuse of code bug inorder to dominate the mining of steem.
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:20:12 PM

Those articles don't even take account of the fact that 95% of the tokens for STEEM are held in about 10 accounts.  The thing is STEEM wasn't even rushed out and it is like this.

If WAVES development was rushed those very same people who are complaining about delays would be crying out about why things were rushed.
that is not all, the worst is steem dev own more than 90% of total supply and i still remember how he relaunched this coin twice and give a lame excuse of code bug inorder to dominate the mining of steem.

Yes you are right.  Also sorry for calling you a moron.  I get cranky at night.  Nothing personal.

Edit: That said with all the problems that Steem has.  The actual Steem.it site and platform looks really nice.  Shame if it would be ruined by these kind of shenanigans.
alt213

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 10:28:24 PM

Lol.  What a moron? 24 hrs online - yes it's the magic of leaving my browser window open - might be difficult for your puny brain to figure out.  Use your real account next time (if you have the balls).

insult? really you disappointing me, i will not down to this level ,so welcome into my ignore list .
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 14, 2016, 11:58:09 PM

The team seem to be seeking for funds from the investors for the project to continue so they want more exposure yet making this thread noticeable every minute might not help still for the contents of this thread drowning the price down. The team should at least do something positive for not just to the project but to this thread as well.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
target
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 01:04:42 AM

DAO-Way. DAO-Speed. Do you want similar problems with the Waves? If not, let the guys do their job. No need to hurry! Wink

Steemit was today subjected to a cyber attack. In the attack, fewer than 260 accounts were compromised, and less than $85,000 worth of Steem Dollars and Steem may have been stolen.
The hack has now been contained. User accounts and wallets are not at risk, and we hope to soon reactivate the Steemit website to normal order. Any users whose accounts were compromised will be completely reimbursed.

That's just bummer, price may drop now and frenzy is going to be over soon. But why is this posted here in WAVES thread? 

The team seem to be seeking for funds from the investors for the project to continue so they want more exposure yet making this thread noticeable every minute might not help still for the contents of this thread drowning the price down. The team should at least do something positive for not just to the project but to this thread as well.

Hmm. What do you want? There is a simple pattern. While the price falls - there is a lot of shit. Once the price is growing - there are so many positive sentiment. People Are People ....

Yes. people are people and are the strangest creature around but also capable of telling the truth. 
I don't really get what causes delay for the project to progress when they have all the time to code, test and code.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
outfitsoul

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:23:36 AM

DAO-Way. DAO-Speed. Do you want similar problems with the Waves? If not, let the guys do their job. No need to hurry! Wink

Steemit was today subjected to a cyber attack. In the attack, fewer than 260 accounts were compromised, and less than $85,000 worth of Steem Dollars and Steem may have been stolen.
The hack has now been contained. User accounts and wallets are not at risk, and we hope to soon reactivate the Steemit website to normal order. Any users whose accounts were compromised will be completely reimbursed.

That's just bummer, price may drop now and frenzy is going to be over soon. But why is this posted here in WAVES thread? 

Hmm. What do you want? There is a simple pattern. While the price falls - there is a lot of shit. Once the price is growing - there are so many positive sentiment. People Are People ....

Yes. people are people and are the strangest creature around but also capable of telling the truth. 
I don't really get what causes delay for the project to progress when they have all the time to code, test and code.

This statement is really funny
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1446

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 06:27:08 AM

The no.3 wallet on Bittrex is owned by Poloniex.

That sounds like an interesting fact. Intriguing if they are actively trading Waves but have yet to adopt Waves on their own platform.

Do some exchanges like to run their own node? Maybe Poloniex is still waiting to set one up.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
CryptoGuu

Activity: 321
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:12:34 AM

If i want to send some Wave i get the error 112 negativ fee. What's wrong?
MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:47:46 AM

Full Nodes to be Released on the next Blue Moon.   Cheesy

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 07:52:24 AM

Okay, I know I have changed my tune since yesterday.

I have read a lot, watched a lot and done a lot of research.

A lot of money was made in the ICO. I know as a developer myself sometimes projects can miss deadlines or take a little longer than expected. I would have expected better communication from the waves team regarding this.

They have not run or officially scammed anyone. They are still here and from an interview I watched they are only on one exchange because they wanted to ensure full node working and start small, move up big. This actually makes sense and is a wise step forward.

For now, I would be cautious but give them the benefit of the doubt and await a full code release. Sasha seemed to speak a lot of sense in an interview I watched - https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=FXo49HfQxu4

Dont get worried yet or the price will plummet. for the large investors just see it as a long term investment and await any further news that sounds suspicious.

They need to be more transparent more open with the community especially the large investors. I think this is one step that Waves can take to help with their price.

I think they need a dedicated community manager and dedicated support to help fix issues and answer questions.

I admit, I could be wrong about my initial accusations
qgmurugan007

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:07:13 AM

A lot of money was made in the ICO. I know as a developer myself sometimes projects can miss deadlines or take a little longer than expected. I would have expected better communication from the waves team regarding this.

They have not run or officially scammed anyone. They are still here and from an interview I watched they are only on one exchange because they wanted to ensure full node working and start small, move up big. This actually makes sense and is a wise step forward.

For now, I would be cautious but give them the benefit of the doubt and await a full code release. Sasha seemed to speak a lot of sense in an interview I watched - https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=1&v=FXo49HfQxu4

Dont get worried yet or the price will plummet. for the large investors just see it as a long term investment and await any further news that sounds suspicious.

They need to be more transparent more open with the community especially the large investors. I think this is one step that Waves can take to help with their price.

I think they need a dedicated community manager and dedicated support to help fix issues and answer questions.

So you acknowledge your sins now  Huh
Pray one father in heaven and you are absolved of all your sins.
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:08:53 AM

If i want to send some Wave i get the error 112 negativ fee. What's wrong?

Please update your wallet.

Latest version of Waves clients: Lite client (v0.4.1) Chrome App (0.4.1a) + Tutorials
icanscript

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:20:58 AM

So you acknowledge your sins now  Huh
Pray one father in heaven and you are absolved of all your sins.

I dont acknowledge, im still wary, but I dont want to fud the price down when this may not be a scam and they may just be taking their time to get things right. I think its just time to wait and see. but as I say. They need to give more communication. about development.
juicejoyce
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:50:41 AM

no news from P?

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
Smolko

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:57:42 AM

guys security first, rather wait one week more than losing coins.

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 08:59:32 AM

What? What do you mean seeking funds from investors? Isn't the ICO enough? I think this is one of the most successful ICO's in cryptocurrencies. I think this should be more than enough already. Where did you get the news that they are seeking more funds?

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
bbc.reporter
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2016, 09:01:43 AM

guys security first, rather wait one week more than losing coins.

Yes I agree. We do not want Waves to be attacked the same as the DAO. It is really sad to see a promising project like that exposed to be insecure and a laughing stock in the community. Waves should not become a laughing stock.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 1280 1281 1282 1283 1284 1285 1286 1287 1288 1289 1290 1291 1292 1293 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 [1330] 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: