Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 05:36:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 [1370] 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389083 times)
NorrisK
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1007

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:30:24 AM

I don't see any scam here. The only mistake they made is they rush on exchange.
Just imagine the price of waves once they trade after a functional full feature of waves platform. Lesson learn.

I agree, not only the exhange was rushed too fast, but also the "investors" are just impatiant kids that thought they would make 5x ROI in a day..

Guess what, real projects take time to be developed and this will then increase the price. Learn to be patient, it makes your life much much easier.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 07:39:39 AM

Just imagine the price of waves once they trade after a functional full feature of waves platform. Lesson learn.

I agree, not only the exhange was rushed too fast, but also the "investors" are just impatiant kids that thought they would make 5x ROI in a day..

Guess what, real projects take time to be developed and this will then increase the price. Learn to be patient, it makes your life much much easier.

There's just too much FUD being spread months ago until it goes way down. and the greedy keeps pulling the price down just so they can buy more waves. Its still worth the wait i can tell.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
kingorbust

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:58:16 AM

I agree with coinbiz that the most people are nervous because it is under ICO. It's basically loss for 2 months now. If it was at least on ICO level I think majority of people who are not liking it would be quiet and just wait.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 07:59:22 AM

Will you please shut the fuck up?  

Listen man, no one expected to make 5x ROI in a day.  I would have been happy to simply break-even.  What's up with these straw-man arguments?  5x ROI?  Give me a fucking break.  

At the end of the day, the ICO is an investment, not a donation.  The Waves ICO sold for roughly 36k satoshi per Wave.  We are currently at 27.7k satoshi per Wave.  That's a loss of 23%, and this isn't the lowest point!  Do you understand that people don't like losing money?  It's not about 5x ROI, people lost a quarter of their investment.  Most would be happy to not lose.  Most of you rabid supporters have very little skin in this game.  I've talked to people on Slack, PM, etc. and most are small timers with 1-2 BTC, and that's why I find it hilarious that you are so fervent to defend Waves, yet you find it apalling that people who trusted Sasha with 40-50BTC are wrong to be upset about losing 10-12 BTC?  Get lost man.  

You have no idea what you're talking about.  Pretty soon I'll have built an application that will fix this ICO issue.  It's in development now, but I've really had it.  It's not a donation.  I didn't give Sasha 40 BTC to enjoy himself with hookers and blow.  I didn't expect to turn 40 BTC into 200 BTC overnight.  

How can someone like myself, who lost over 10 BTC on Waves be expected to still have hope when the Founder continually lies time and time again about his deadlines.  Full nodes in July.  Full nodes in August... and now in September?  Give me a break.

You guys who still support this are paid shills.  I'm putting most of you on my blocklist.  It's actually not that bad having lost around 10 BTC on this project.  Now I know the full list of members who I will never take any investing tips or advice from on this forum ever again.  Good to know who the suckers are.  There's a ton of them in this thread.  

But please stop with this whole bullshit of ICO investors wanting 5x profits.  Most would love to have made 5%.  Why else would you lock up your BTC for such a long time and not getting anything from it?  

All very valid points Coinbiz, but most will call this FUD. It's like a religion to some, who just don't see Sasha is f##kin useless in so many areas. Simply too many deadlines/promises not met at all. I am astounded that this guys raised an insane amount of money, but has accomplished so little and obviously does not want to invest in his own Token. It appears he is treating this as his own Token and developing as if he is a small time IT guy trying to develop part time. No doubt he sees all those Bitcoins and is like the Scrooge.

I would have thought with so much money there would be extra programmers all working their asses off, and if that were the case this thing would have taken off.

With his rough initial rough estimate for Nodes being no where near accurate, he is either a: useless b: clueless or c: deceitful

Conbiz: I also invested a lot, actualy considerably more than you and I also get pissed off at these idiots who invested a bitcoin or two telling me to sell if i'm not happy or wait till it goes to the moon with no substance. Simply weekend teenage traders I assume. I am a big boy and know the risks of Crypto, but don't appreciate that a Dev is taking the P### with so many peoples hard earned BTC's.

Your face is all over social media Sasha, do you have no pride?
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:03:29 AM

Lets see what happen now.
Today is weekly News days.

Lets see

johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:10:25 AM

Listen man, no one expected to make 5x ROI in a day.  I would have been happy to simply break-even.  What's up with these straw-man arguments?  5x ROI?  Give me a fucking break.  

At the end of the day, the ICO is an investment, not a donation.  The Waves ICO sold for roughly 36k satoshi per Wave.  We are currently at 27.7k satoshi per Wave.  That's a loss of 23%, and this isn't the lowest point!  Do you understand that people don't like losing money?  It's not about 5x ROI, people lost a quarter of their investment.  Most would be happy to not lose.  Most of you rabid supporters have very little skin in this game.  I've talked to people on Slack, PM, etc. and most are small timers with 1-2 BTC, and that's why I find it hilarious that you are so fervent to defend Waves, yet you find it apalling that people who trusted Sasha with 40-50BTC are wrong to be upset about losing 10-12 BTC?  Get lost man.  

You have no idea what you're talking about.  Pretty soon I'll have built an application that will fix this ICO issue.  It's in development now, but I've really had it.  It's not a donation.  I didn't give Sasha 40 BTC to enjoy himself with hookers and blow.  I didn't expect to turn 40 BTC into 200 BTC overnight.  

How can someone like myself, who lost over 10 BTC on Waves be expected to still have hope when the Founder continually lies time and time again about his deadlines.  Full nodes in July.  Full nodes in August... and now in September?  Give me a break.

You guys who still support this are paid shills.  I'm putting most of you on my blocklist.  It's actually not that bad having lost around 10 BTC on this project.  Now I know the full list of members who I will never take any investing tips or advice from on this forum ever again.  Good to know who the suckers are.  There's a ton of them in this thread.  

But please stop with this whole bullshit of ICO investors wanting 5x profits.  Most would love to have made 5%.  Why else would you lock up your BTC for such a long time and not getting anything from it?  

All very valid points Coinbiz, but most will call this FUD. It's like a religion to some, who just don't see Sasha is f##kin useless in so many areas. Simply too many deadlines/promises not met at all. I am astounded that this guys raised an insane amount of money, but has accomplished so little and obviously does not want to invest in his own Token. It appears he is treating this as his own Token and developing as if he is a small time IT guy trying to develop part time. No doubt he sees all those Bitcoins and is like the Scrooge.

I would have thought with so much money there would be extra programmers all working their asses off, and if that were the case this thing would have taken off.

With his rough initial rough estimate for Nodes being no where near accurate, he is either a: useless b: clueless or c: deceitful

Conbiz: I also invested a lot, actualy considerably more than you and I also get pissed off at these idiots who invested a bitcoin or two telling me to sell if i'm not happy or wait till it goes to the moon with no substance. Simply weekend teenage traders I assume. I am a big boy and know the risks of Crypto, but don't appreciate that a Dev is taking the P### with so many peoples hard earned BTC's.

He is working his ass up. He does  and did everything possible. F&D is a think, you just dont count the hours needed to do a task, because there will be always something to re-do or do different, or you have to wait for someone finishing his work and then all the workchain is stucked. Its not an excuse to give proper ETA times.

He invested over 1000 BTC to keep the price from falling, but he will not do much more, I guess. I am worried about all the investors who went huge in and want to cash out and could not because of the small volume on bittrex. So once on Poloniex there could be another dump. Be prepared, dont lose you brain and money.

FUD is strong, soon FOMO will come. Dont get out to early.
ecawyna

Activity: 294

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:34:10 AM

Speaking about polo thing. I don't see it coming anytime soon after saw Sasha's tweet. No choice but we have to accept it.
Still, I think he is too emotional. Better play a politic game for a greater good.

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
usukan
Legendary

Activity: 1590
Merit: 1002

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 09:38:23 AM

Invested over 1000 BTC? - Sascha used ICO funds.

"HE" did not "invest" ICO investors invested.

I am really puzzled by Waves and how this is panning out

He is working his ass up. He does  and did everything possible. F&D is a think, you just dont count the hours needed to do a task, because there will be always something to re-do or do different, or you have to wait for someone finishing his work and then all the workchain is stucked. Its not an excuse to give proper ETA times.

He invested over 1000 BTC to keep the price from falling, but he will not do much more, I guess. I am worried about all the investors who went huge in and want to cash out and could not because of the small volume on bittrex. So once on Poloniex there could be another dump. Be prepared, dont lose you brain and money.

FUD is strong, soon FOMO will come. Dont get out to early.

--

--
KoinMaster

Activity: 323

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:02:13 PM

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Calabi–Yau Manifold

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:10:35 PM

https://liskdice.com/
ezview

Activity: 242

Country music is where my heart is.

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:17:21 PM

Invested over 1000 BTC? - Sascha used ICO funds.

"HE" did not "invest" ICO investors invested.

I am really puzzled by Waves and how this is panning out

He likely used ICO funds to dump his free coins into himself and his girlfriends.
This shit show if it continues will likely leave the little weezle hanging by his balls.
You don't scam taht amount without something nasty happening.

---Hip-Hop and Rock is where my guns at---
Mr.Pro

Activity: 644
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:49:02 PM

Its partly their fault if indeed they released a rushed work.
cielo98

Activity: 191
Merit: 100

The Lady with the Lamp

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:54:56 PM

sasha loves the word "major"...remember he said "major" exchanges,and thats bittrex and touzibi🤔

ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:56:49 PM

sasha loves the word "major"...remember he said "major" exchanges,and thats bittrex and touzibi🤔

And he told poloniex is not a good fish! Lol

MrWhiteBites

Activity: 770
Merit: 511

Im the One who Knocks.

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 12:59:08 PM

dont support this shit by buying it and if you own it, sell it when you can break even or get some profits.

Everyone holding onto a belief Waves will get pumped, keep dreaming, the dev has the money, see y'all later suckers!

PREDICTION: coin will be left to idle and die, dev will blame "something" for walking away, with boat loads of cash.

If you don't know who I am, then maybe your best course would be to tread lightly
shapeshiftscam

Activity: 609

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 01:16:53 PM

And he told poloniex is not a good fish! Lol

He owns the "major" cash/btc in the community, that's why he is fucking lazy and spreading bullshit everyday.
Scrooge McCrypto

Activity: 186

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:27:15 PM

Sooo...Last week the full nodes were supposed to be released this week. This weekend, Sasha nonchalantly tweets that nodes will be released in SEPTEMBER. That is an abrupt difference of 4-8 times as long. What happened? Did they have to start a whole line of code again from scratch? FFS, guys! I still believe in the project, but I'm seriously considering dumping, just to buy back cheaper. BTW, unless your "major news" bolsters the 30k+ price range, who cares?  Cry 
aldenpogi

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:31:10 PM

the audit of hackers should be done in a few days. lol that was ages ago. this project is starting to become a comedy.
HEISENAIR

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:31:29 PM

Sasha's always telling the community there will be some big news in the close future, only when he doesn't deliver his goons then tell us it's for the best interest of waves, or the announcement is mediocre at best. It's pretty obvious he doesn't give a fuck, as he's rarely on slack and his goons and cheerleaders are all hyping how this is "gonna be huge". Just young naive kids! Stop praising the idiot with the Millions and start demanding some results within a reasonable timeframe.

It's looking more and more like this will die a slow death, meanwhile he's got everyone's money. Guy is full of shit in Interviews, and always looks a little uncomfortable.

Astounding this guy got so much money. Just amazing!

What's that Sasha? A gigantic announcement coming late Aug/early Sept?? Oh cool... to the moon !!
aldenpogi

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 01, 2016, 03:32:14 PM

oh sasha said ETC will go to zero remember? that caused me to dump waves and bought a lot of ETC. thanks sasha. i trust how stupid you are.
Pages: « 1 ... 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 [1370] 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: