Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 [1344] 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389083 times)
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:24:36 PM

I'm about to send waves to bittrex, do we still need to add 1W to bittrex WAVES address for the transaction to be successful?
I won't want to wait forever for it to work. I did this before and I'm not sure if the update still needs the prefix 1W Please confirm

If you are using the latest client and you want to send Waves to Bittrex, do not need to do anything with the address from Bittrex. Smiley

Latest version of Waves clients: Lite client (v0.4.1) Chrome App (0.4.1a) + Tutorials

I just tried. how long will it take? it says payment sent but the amount of waves inside my desktop wallet wasn't deducted by such amount.
its almost 10 minutes already but no pending deposit has appeared to my bittrex account.

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:29:24 PM

I'm about to send waves to bittrex, do we still need to add 1W to bittrex WAVES address for the transaction to be successful?
I won't want to wait forever for it to work. I did this before and I'm not sure if the update still needs the prefix 1W Please confirm

If you are using the latest client and you want to send Waves to Bittrex, do not need to do anything with the address from Bittrex. Smiley

Latest version of Waves clients: Lite client (v0.4.1) Chrome App (0.4.1a) + Tutorials

I just tried. how long will it take? it says payment sent but the amount of waves inside my desktop wallet wasn't deducted by such amount.
its almost 10 minutes already but no pending deposit has appeared to my bittrex account.

Try to reload the Bittrex page and page of your wallet. Do you see your transaction in block explorer? - http://wavesexplorer.com

Usually it takes 10-20 minutes. Depending on the workload of exchange.
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 01:29:50 PM

Still waiting Sad  Huh
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

Activity: 952

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 02:48:23 PM

Whilst we are disappointed with delays it is in everyone's best interests that the platform is secure.  It is just hard to be patient!  Anyway STEEM is really big right now.  

Despite all the issues surrounding the STEEM currency WAVES could capitalise on this by simultaneously putting out it's newsletters and announcements on STEEMIT.  

I think this could help attract more people to the platform and help create more buzz.  I have created a quick post on the bug bounty as an example but I think it is best if the team starts putting these out - that will probably get it more likes and more buzz - if they post the links on here we can up-vote it.  

Any Steemit dollars raised can then be used for competitions and giveaways for further good PR and to spread the word about WAVES.  I think it might be worth Sasha putting up a Q&A post similar to a Reddit AMA initially so people can ask about WAVES.  

I know a lot of people are skeptical about STEEMIT but we may as well make use of the traction it has right now.  Also the blogging platform itself is quite nice.

Anyway here is a link to my post about the bug-bounty.  Please give it an upvote.  Lets get WAVES trending on STEEMIT.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@thecryptofiend/earn-money-for-finding-bugs-waves-platform-bug-bounty
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 03:37:22 PM

Whilst we are disappointed with delays it is in everyone's best interests that the platform is secure.  It is just hard to be patient!  Anyway STEEM is really big right now.  

Despite all the issues surrounding the STEEM currency WAVES could capitalise on this by simultaneously putting out it's newsletters and announcements on STEEMIT.  

I think this could help attract more people to the platform and help create more buzz.  I have created a quick post on the bug bounty as an example but I think it is best if the team starts putting these out - that will probably get it more likes and more buzz - if they post the links on here we can up-vote it.  

Any Steemit dollars raised can then be used for competitions and giveaways for further good PR and to spread the word about WAVES.  I think it might be worth Sasha putting up a Q&A post similar to a Reddit AMA initially so people can ask about WAVES.  

I know a lot of people are skeptical about STEEMIT but we may as well make use of the traction it has right now.  Also the blogging platform itself is quite nice.

Anyway here is a link to my post about the bug-bounty.  Please give it an upvote.  Lets get WAVES trending on STEEMIT.

https://steemit.com/cryptocurrency/@thecryptofiend/earn-money-for-finding-bugs-waves-platform-bug-bounty

Definitely a good idea as most of the users who are interested to the crypto currencies are also on steem platform.
Making a buzz on steem can help spread the word and users can see how much potential WAVES have in the future.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
C0INTRARIAN

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:40:02 PM

Hi guys I am looking to take a large position of Waves.

I dont trust any of the exchanges with my BTC so if anyone would like to sell a large chunk drop me a pm.

Escrow goes without saying with any of the well known providers here - your choice who.

Drop me a pm Smiley
.cryptic.

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 04:44:48 PM

Nice idea. I am upvoting now.
bluedude

Activity: 714

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:25:15 PM

I dont trust any of the exchanges with my BTC so if anyone would like to sell a large chunk drop me a pm.

Escrow goes without saying with any of the well known providers here - your choice who.

Drop me a pm Smiley
Whats the asking price?
C0INTRARIAN

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 06:42:02 PM

Drop me a pm Smiley
Whats the asking price?

Looking to spend up to 25BTC and acquire the maximum volume of waves for that amount.

Shoot me some offers.
KoinMaster

Activity: 323
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:10:21 PM

Watch out guys with C0INTRARIAN he is a newbie. I have almost been scammed a month ago on this forum by an other newbie with the same "I don't trust exchanges let's use escrow" narrative. Only use trusted escrow services.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
Mozdalifa17

Activity: 746
Merit: 509

TIME and WAVE COINs TO REMEMBER

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:11:08 PM

Nice idea. I am upvoting now.
Same here
thanks
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:14:17 PM

Upvote for you on Steemit Cheesy

Must say that I like Steemit so far. Let's hope waves can get some buzz..

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
C0INTRARIAN

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:15:51 PM

Watch out guys with C0INTRARIAN he is a newbie. I have almost been scammed a month ago on this forum by an other newbie with the same "I don't trust exchanges let's use escrow" narrative. Only use trusted escrow services.

Thank you for the baseless accusation other than I am a newbie, I am sure when I get 57 posts ill be as special as you.

Did you actually read my post?

Drop me a pm Smiley
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:19:24 PM

Thanks for the upvotes guys.  Let us know if you come across any other WAVES news or articles on STEEMIT so we can upvote it.  It all helps.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:27:15 PM

Drop me a pm Smiley
Whats the asking price?

Looking to spend up to 25BTC and acquire the maximum volume of waves for that amount.

Shoot me some offers.

Just break up your orders.  Transfer 1btc at a time and withdraw your waves after purchasing.  The longer you wait, the more you might end up paying.  No reason not to trust Bittrex, you're going to end up needing to use an exchange sooner or later, otherwise how will you sell your waves?  It's a pain posting messages looking for buyers and sellers. 
Soul_eater_123
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:32:26 PM

Thank you for the baseless accusation other than I am a newbie, I am sure when I get 57 posts ill be as special as you.

Drop me a pm Smiley

Don't be offended but you must understand that it is sounds strange to a lot of people if you say that you don't trust well established exchanges yet are happy to trust faceless strangers and escrow people whom you've never met with your Bitcoins.  One would think that Bittrex is much safer and once you have purchased your WAVES you can move them straight to your personal wallet.  Buying directly from someone else involves A LOT more trust.
ibrahim11

Activity: 777

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:40:04 PM

When are full nodes being released?
C0INTRARIAN

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:40:51 PM

Drop me a pm Smiley

Don't be offended but you must understand that it is sounds strange to a lot of people if you say that you don't trust well established exchanges yet are happy to trust faceless strangers and escrow people whom you've never met with your Bitcoins.  One would think that Bittrex is much safer and once you have purchased your WAVES you can move them straight to your personal wallet.  Buying directly from someone else involves A LOT more trust.

Escrow providers such as OgNasty are well established and trusted.

Exchanges have a habit of folding MtGox, Cryptsy + all the others with selective scamming accusations eg. BTC-e etc
bluedude

Activity: 714

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 07:44:30 PM

Drop me a pm Smiley

Escrow providers such as OgNasty are well established and trusted.

Exchanges have a habit of folding MtGox, Cryptsy + all the others with selective scamming accusations eg. BTC-e etc
Put your money in , make the purchase and withdraw your coins.
If a Mt.Gox happens within that timeframe - well good luck to you mate.
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2016, 08:11:14 PM

When are full nodes being released?

First of all we should concentrate on testing of the full nodes. Now everyone can to participate in testing. See the last report - WAVES Weekly No. 3 "Public Full Node Release Candidate"

As soon as I will get more information about rewards and eta, I will announce it immediately Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 1294 1295 1296 1297 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 [1344] 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: