Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:50:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 [1348] 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389083 times)
kingorbust

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2016, 08:13:31 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2016, 08:25:21 PM by kingorbust

I have to say, some of you are 100% sure that waves is not on polo just due to nodes. We do not know that. Hopefully it is this but some people might be really disappointed if it is not this. Who (well, polo team knows) knows what is the real reason. As a waves buyer, I hope it is this.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
target
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1041

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:18:36 AM

I did save this 1K waves bought the rest of my waves from someone in the forum and send it back to the waves client. now I can't send them.
Twiggy can i give you my logins details? maybe you can sort it out.

I can not take your login details. As I said earlier, try to use a different Internet connection / another PC / your smartphone.

Try to use another browser - Firefox and open index.html file from this archive - https://github.com/wavesplatform/WavesGUI/archive/v0.4.1.MAIN.zip do not forget unzip it before you start.

Done trying it unzip, open the index thru firefox and import my seed. tried sending to my bittrex account but does nothing although it prompt that I've sent an amount to the given address. did i just found a bug, WAVES team should pay me for this.

shinep

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:24:17 AM

I have to say, some of you are 100% sure that waves is not on polo just due to nodes. We do not know that. Hopefully it is this but some people might be really disappointed if it is not this. Who (well, polo team knows) knows what is the real reason. As a waves buyer, I hope it is this.
I hope so too. We will know for sure once the nodes are released.
target
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:36:37 AM

Judging by what happen to my account which can't send anything, i don't think its just the nodes. It can't even send a single waves to anywhere.
how do i try my phone by the way Twiggy I have my iphone here. is there a waves app for iphone?

Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:39:29 AM

Done trying it unzip, open the index thru firefox and import my seed. tried sending to my bittrex account but does nothing although it prompt that I've sent an amount to the given address. did i just found a bug, WAVES team should pay me for this.

What kind of bug are you talking about? I know about these small issues and I know how to solve it. Did you use a different internet connection? I see you are ignore my suggestions. Smiley

Judging by what happen to my account which can't send anything, i don't think its just the nodes. It can't even send a single waves to anywhere.
how do i try my phone by the way Twiggy I have my iphone here. is there a waves app for iphone?

Again, I say to you, please try to use a different Internet connection. Share internet via USB/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth from your iPhone to your computer. Smiley

How to Use Your iPhone’s Hotspot (or a USB Cable) for Tethering
target
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:49:14 AM

What kind of bug are you talking about? I know about these small issues and I know how to solve it. Did you use a different internet connection? I see you are ignore my suggestions. Smiley

Again, I say to you, please try to use a different Internet connection. Share internet via USB/Wi-Fi/Bluetooth from your iPhone to your computer. Smiley

How to Use Your iPhone’s Hotspot (or a USB Cable) for Tethering

I didn't ignore your suggestions, its just that i don't have any other internet connection. I'm from a remote island of the Philippines, if this explains why then i guess I'm doomed. but i have rebooted my router, modem and update my client just like you said. thanks by the way but seem not working really. i have already provided you the screenshots of the results. i was hoping it can work but nothing.

Twiggy Smile

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 12:53:26 AM

I didn't ignore your suggestions, its just that i don't have any other internet connection. I'm from a remote island of the Philippines, if this explains why then i guess I'm doomed. but i have rebooted my router, modem and update my client just like you said. thanks by the way but seem not working really. i have already provided you the screenshots of the results. i was hoping it can work but nothing.

Okay, let's try to look at it from a different angle. Check your personal messages. I think this way exactly will help you Smiley
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:21:01 AM

You should take this conversation to slack channel youll get much faster help

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Twiggy Smile

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 01:25:33 AM

You should take this conversation to slack channel youll get much faster help

There I will give him almost the same solutions / questions / suggestions Smiley
bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 04:22:13 AM

The Waves team is currently tightly lipped about the current state of the development. They are not giving out any promises. I like this attitude. Better not to promise anything and overdeliver then promise too much and disappoint.

Or maybe they think it is no longer necessary to hype because they already got your money. Cheesy But in all seriousness this is a cycle that I have noticed in an ICO. Too much hype at the beginning and then silence after the ICO. It is clearly them following a marketing strategy. But now we can only hope that they are silent because they are busy working on the project. Let's be patient.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kingorbust

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 05:35:57 AM

Does anyone have any idea why does waves not go over 34k? I understand nodes have  not yet been released etc, I am just wondering why this number? What is so special about price just below ICO? It reaches this from time to time but then always falls. Whales playing "games' or is it something else?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
jacaf01

Activity: 742

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 06:04:43 AM

Does anyone have any idea why does waves not go over 34k? I understand nodes have  not yet been released etc, I am just wondering why this number? What is so special about price just below ICO? It reaches this from time to time but then always falls. Whales playing "games' or is it something else?

I am a waves token holder too but lets be reasonable first, the ICO was over-subcribed, will have many token holder so anytime the price reaches the ICO price they want to get out as soon as possible because most of them are speculators not investors and second, no genuine development to make people want to value it above the current price I am very sure once the platform start working we will see the surge in price, lets give them time to develop this platform since Rome was not built in a day.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
bitstealth

Activity: 686

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:33:31 AM

Only dev team know what are the facts and what is going behind the scene, this is very confusing situation for people who are in from ICO period, right now it is just an wallet nothing more than but when the development will finished than it will be worthy maybe will get 2x price.
helloeverybody
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2016, 06:38:10 AM

At the moment its probably just a case of whales playing the market by pumping up to 34k and then dumping down to 29. Already id say a few people will have made a pretty hefty profit from just following this trend. After node release id imagine we would get a slight pump and then hopefully onto polo after that which might make some more people take waves more seriously and further invest. Further development should take prive higher also.

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:47:18 AM

The Waves team is currently tightly lipped about the current state of the development. They are not giving out any promises. I like this attitude. Better not to promise anything and overdeliver then promise too much and disappoint.

Or maybe they think it is no longer necessary to hype because they already got your money. Cheesy But in all seriousness this is a cycle that I have noticed in an ICO. Too much hype at the beginning and then silence after the ICO. It is clearly them following a marketing strategy. But now we can only hope that they are silent because they are busy working on the project. Let's be patient.

They destroyed the token by releasing it without blockchain support. How stupid was that idea? They should have made a coin on nxt or countyparty network but not without a working blockchain.

But sasha was never a smart guy, neither he ever will be. His main problem its impossible to work with him, he will not listen to other people and making his egomanic thing - and then fail. History repeats, it will also with waves. What we got until now is a small feeling, how he will mismanage the plattform. Imagine just the fiat integration process. Sasha will chose the wrong partners or he will even get scammed.

Anyone who didnt left the plattform so far is crazy.  Unfortunately this coin even with his amazing perspective will never get a pump to double or tripple. Just imagine bioviva going on waves and all the bad publicity coming from the news supporting this conartists claiming they are doing genetherapy, without any proof its legal or scientific based.

Just read last sashas words on the newsletter saying he wants to focus on the chain, with remarkable irony. This guy is smart as a brick in a wall. The chain is important otherwise you cant trade the coins on the chain sasha, its main purpose, sasha. If polo says they will never touch your coin sasha, thats not miscommunication, you idiot!

I warned so often, at least in 50 posts and saying that it will continue all the time like that. Its sasha who will end this project in the toilet again, like all other projects on next so far, he bailout with waves.

Take you finger away, never thing about longterm investment, thats madness, listen guys to people who worked with sasha and are knowing him and are honest enough to open their mouth to say what they think really think.

This is very hard to hear. A coin without a blockchain can be erased and considered null and void. We need a ledger that holds all the inputs and outputs that are proven true and cannot be tampered. I wonder why Sasha decided not to use NXT as blockchain support for the ICO because in my research Sasha is a a supporter of NXT.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 06:52:01 AM

Only dev team know what are the facts and what is going behind the scene, this is very confusing situation for people who are in from ICO period, right now it is just an wallet nothing more than but when the development will finished than it will be worthy maybe will get 2x price.
The developers is just making sure that everything are done according to plan, I would say that base on the volume waves are in stable position now and it takes a little time that we should wait before the legitimate pump will happen.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
freakying99

Activity: 429

Pythagoras and Plato are my brothers.

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:30:57 AM

before the legitimate pump will happen.
lol can a pump be legitimate ever ?
ToScA-

Activity: 335

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 07:57:55 AM

They destroyed the token by releasing it without blockchain support. How stupid was that idea? They should have made a coin on nxt or countyparty network but not without a working blockchain.

But sasha was never a smart guy, neither he ever will be. His main problem its impossible to work with him, he will not listen to other people and making his egomanic thing - and then fail. History repeats, it will also with waves. What we got until now is a small feeling, how he will mismanage the plattform. Imagine just the fiat integration process. Sasha will chose the wrong partners or he will even get scammed.

Anyone who didnt left the plattform so far is crazy.  Unfortunately this coin even with his amazing perspective will never get a pump to double or tripple. Just imagine bioviva going on waves and all the bad publicity coming from the news supporting this conartists claiming they are doing genetherapy, without any proof its legal or scientific based.

Just read last sashas words on the newsletter saying he wants to focus on the chain, with remarkable irony. This guy is smart as a brick in a wall. The chain is important otherwise you cant trade the coins on the chain sasha, its main purpose, sasha. If polo says they will never touch your coin sasha, thats not miscommunication, you idiot!

I warned so often, at least in 50 posts and saying that it will continue all the time like that. Its sasha who will end this project in the toilet again, like all other projects on next so far, he bailout with waves.

Take you finger away, never thing about longterm investment, thats madness, listen guys to people who worked with sasha and are knowing him and are honest enough to open their mouth to say what they think really think.

Why do you still carry that sig around?
cryptoba

Activity: 435

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 09:54:32 AM

Hello Wave Community,

Is the wallet only available through Chrome?
connexus

Activity: 774
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 21, 2016, 10:23:34 AM

Hello Wave Community,

Is the wallet only available through Chrome?

Nope, there is also a downloadable lite client from Github here.
Pages: « 1 ... 1298 1299 1300 1301 1302 1303 1304 1305 1306 1307 1308 1309 1310 1311 1312 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 [1348] 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: