Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:06:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 [1365] 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389083 times)
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 04:15:37 AM

Good things coming for Waves. I can feel it. Smiley
Yep, a new website really good. Hope sasha gonna make everything to promote this coin.

Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 04:30:33 AM

Good things coming for Waves. I can feel it. Smiley
Yep, a new website really good. Hope sasha gonna make everything to promote this coin.

New website is good but for me what investors are waiting for really is the launch of full nodes

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
jahras

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:44:24 AM

those knocking waves need to have more patience. If investors dump let them...

The ICO was just a few months before the bitcoin halving. With the predicted price rise, it could be possible that the waves team chose to do the ICO knowing the platform was not ready but also that if bitcoin's worth increased it would be harder to attract funding and also that they would have better funding with the higher price after the ico.

I know we put bitcoin in and want btc out but some do not see it that way and have liquidated their invested because at the time they invested btc was about 450 - 570 usd and was about 700 and rising at the time when waves was listed.

Waves will pump whether or not team delivers but if they do deliver, and I strongly believe we'll see evidence of this soon, a lot of us  will be eating our words.
Bobo81

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 05:45:54 AM

Guys,

You need to promote better your new website.

It is hard to find it.

https://supereth.github.io/website_wavesplatform/
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:06:58 AM
Last edit: July 29, 2016, 06:31:21 AM by Twiggy Smile

Guys,

You need to promote better your new website.

It is hard to find it.

https://supereth.github.io/website_wavesplatform/

Hey, new Waves site has not yet been officially announced, about what kind of advertising for the site you're talking, mate. Updates will come here https://wavesplatform.com  Wink

and

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 06:32:51 AM

those knocking waves need to have more patience. If investors dump let them...

The ICO was just a few months before the bitcoin halving. With the predicted price rise, it could be possible that the waves team chose to do the ICO knowing the platform was not ready but also that if bitcoin's worth increased it would be harder to attract funding and also that they would have better funding with the higher price after the ico.

I know we put bitcoin in and want btc out but some do not see it that way and have liquidated their invested because at the time they invested btc was about 450 - 570 usd and was about 700 and rising at the time when waves was listed.

Waves will pump whether or not team delivers but if they do deliver, and I strongly believe we'll see evidence of this soon, a lot of us  will be eating our words.

Yes. Everyone must be patient. If you cannot take it anymore then sell everything you have. If you keep holding your coins and do not have faith in the Waves team then what are you doing here? They also need your moral support not just your financial support.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
jahras

Activity: 437

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 07:42:44 AM

It seems more and more ICO's turn out to be scam recently. They play long games, delay everything, slowly unloading their coins and then dump the rest. I hope Waves is different that the few other ones but current situation resembles the ones that happened recently with other coins. Let's hope this one will turn oyt different but I am getting more and more doubtful.

I don't think waves is 1 of those.
Away from the ICOs that looked dodgy from the get go, what coins did that slow dump you speak of?
wiked1

Activity: 417
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 08:30:00 AM

There are no excuses for failure when you are handed 30k btc and 15 million tokens so stop making excuses for the inexcusable.ICO investors were shafted.
CoinBreader

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:39:50 AM

It seems more and more ICO's turn out to be scam recently. They play long games, delay everything, slowly unloading their coins and then dump the rest. I hope Waves is different that the few other ones but current situation resembles the ones that happened recently with other coins. Let's hope this one will turn oyt different but I am getting more and more doubtful.

I hope the same also this coin to be different but take a moment and think..
on all alt coins how do you calculate your profit ? on BTC ofc! what currency do you need to invest ,trade , or you can fiat (wrong option)
if BTC price/volume is trends downwards whats the trend on 99% of alt ? 
so its all about money or even better its all about Bitcoin!
Yes there is a chance for a coin to go big and skyrocket on capmarket , decent, whale support, community support (which dont really matter ) because people are after the trends of a market,
so my pov is if you believe in a coin go in early and make profit early where marketcap has room to grow fast, or if you believe on the long run, buy it and hold it (dont look back)  Cool
KoinMaster

Activity: 323

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:41:39 AM

What are you talking about? The project hasn't even really started yet and you are already burying it? Sasha has all the money, team and connections to make Waves a success.
Well, I am not making excuses for anyone. I also agree with most people that project was killed due to mishandling it and no matter what the devs will offer now it will be extremely hard to turn it into success and bring the price over ICO levels. But there is difference between botching the project on purpose or just doing it accidentally. I believe it was not intentional. This being said, this is really sad that coins like Stratis will offer everything we were supposed to offer and much earlier.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
ShooterXD

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 09:57:01 AM

Sasha dont sleep. They hanvent make só much tweets.
Blá blá bla

m3rt1x

Activity: 484

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 10:04:24 AM

Ok.So,this is my version of the story.
'If you want to know the future,look at the past.'
Look at the previous projects that Sasha and the rest of the team have been involved in.
The price always falls way below the logical levels,many people sell in panic,FUD from inside the team appears,the team collects 50% of all coins(if not more),and then......boom!!!!
I know you were all disapointed when Sasha said all those things about ETC and ETH and Poloniex.
Sasha accomplished 2 things by doing that:
1)Disapointed investors that sold at high loss (I'm sure they will rebuy @150k sat) and more cheap coins acquired and controlled by his team.
2)He saved precious time b4 the coin gets listed on Poloniex.When a pump is scheduled,it's easier when the coin is listed on 1 exchange.(look at Steem).In this case I'm taking Yobit into considaration as they don't have a full node and process transactions mannually.

Sasha is in a hurry.Why?
1)The full node is ready.So,no excuse for not listing to Poloniex.If the coin is listed there,the pump will be a lot harder.
2)Bioviva applies pressure for the crowdfunding to take place in August.But the price of Waves when this happens should already be at 300k satoshi(or more  Wink ).

What is the ideal scenario for Sasha?
Dump.And do it fast.Just this.

What is the ideal scenario for you?
Place buy orders below 23k and wait for the day when Waves will have 100m $ daily volume!

Come on,dump you fools!!!!
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 10:35:25 AM

Look at the previous projects that Sasha and the rest of the team have been involved in.
The price always falls way below the logical levels,many people sell in panic,FUD from inside the team appears,the team collects 50% of all coins(if not more),and then......boom!!!!
I know you were all disapointed when Sasha said all those things about ETC and ETH and Poloniex.
1)Disapointed investors that sold at high loss (I'm sure they will rebuy @150k sat) and more cheap coins acquired and controlled by his team.
2)He saved precious time b4 the coin gets listed on Poloniex.When a pump is scheduled,it's easier when the coin is listed on 1 exchange.(look at Steem).In this case I'm taking Yobit into considaration as they don't have a full node and process transactions mannually.

Sasha is in a hurry.Why?
1)The full node is ready.So,no excuse for not listing to Poloniex.If the coin is listed there,the pump will be a lot harder.
2)Bioviva applies pressure for the crowdfunding to take place in August.But the price of Waves when this happens should already be at 300k satoshi(or more  Wink ).

Place buy orders below 23k and wait for the day when Waves will have 100m $ daily volume!

Sad part is that it won't get to 150k sat whenever it reach 50k someone greedy enough will sure dump it and buy back at 30k sat again or maybe even lower than that. its the holders that gets disappointed actually.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
m3rt1x

Activity: 484

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 10:47:51 AM

Sasha is in a hurry.Why?
2)Bioviva applies pressure for the crowdfunding to take place in August.But the price of Waves when this happens should already be at 300k satoshi(or more  Wink ).

Sad part is that it won't get to 150k sat whenever it reach 50k someone greedy enough will sure dump it and buy back at 30k sat again or maybe even lower than that. its the holders that gets disappointed actually.

Where will the greedy find the coins to dump?Sasha and 'friends' will have 50% of the coins or more.The rest will be micro investors.On a day that 20 million or even more coins will be bought,100k or 200k coins dumped,they will not even show on the candlesticks.
The price has been kept low so far.There's a lot at stake.Accumulation had to be below ico price.But now time runs outfor the DEV team,so buy while you still have time.I know I am.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2016, 11:03:26 AM

buying orders actually builds the confidence of the greedy ones as it remains visible so its best not to set it and just let the dumpers decide when to buy back after all they are seeing orders as it fly.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
KoinMaster

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 11:31:59 AM

Negative view has an advantage: when Sasha delivers the rally is going to be that bigger. Wink

What are you talking about? The project hasn't even really started yet and you are already burying it? Sasha has all the money, team and connections to make Waves a success.
Well, I am not making excuses for anyone. I also agree with most people that project was killed due to mishandling it and no matter what the devs will offer now it will be extremely hard to turn it into success and bring the price over ICO levels. But there is difference between botching the project on purpose or just doing it accidentally. I believe it was not intentional. This being said, this is really sad that coins like Stratis will offer everything we were supposed to offer and much earlier.

Well I wouldnt be bagholding Waves if I had totally lost faith in the project. I am just more and more worried that Waves outside of this thread and outside of Slack is generally considered as faield proejct, like many others. There are many other project that also delivered and yet they fell to obscurity because of general negative sentiment.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
KoinMaster

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 12:49:26 PM

When there is enough buying liquidity then the price will steadily grow despite the ICO participants selling their share.

Would be great but probably people wanting to exit at ICO price will create too much resistance. This remindsme of Syscoin which (due to different reasons though) stayed below ICO for 1,5 years because whenever it as getting closer to it people started to exit, creating more downwarde presure. Similar things are happenign here.

And I don't want to sound like Stratis fanboy but I have researched links people provided on trollboxes and I have to agree that Stratis might be what Waves wanted to be, if they deliver. This is our biggest competitor now. We have to beat it. They are scheduled to launch full nodes within 10 days now.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
colombuszka

Activity: 802
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 01:01:20 PM

You should gather as much Waves as you can at low price and hold.  With the visions of Sasha and the raised money, it cannot fall.  Of course there is always FUD and crying kids who didn't get instant 2x profit, but who cares.  Wait long enough and support the project, thats all you can do.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
Same Same

Activity: 83
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:49:12 PM

You should gather as much Waves as you can at low price and hold.  With the visions of Sasha and the raised money, it cannot fall.  Of course there is always FUD and crying kids who didn't get instant 2x profit, but who cares.  Wait long enough and support the project, thats all you can do.
100% with you.

kellendil

Activity: 630
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 29, 2016, 02:54:50 PM

İm still buying waves at these prices. İts very cheap. Many people will be mad a few months later Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 [1365] 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: