Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:19:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 [1363] 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389083 times)
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:02:40 AM

I agree. If WAVES can basically start a new exchange, we will all be rich Smiley

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altcoinrich

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:18:05 AM

It seems that some companies wanna use waves platform to raise crowfunding, which is good, hope we can be rich and listed on polo    Grin

But now i don't have the tokens, let me jump on board first?   Grin
kame

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:20:04 AM

Polo refused to list Waves??? kinda funny they don't take business chance with Waves market caps. Or, is there any reason that dev wants to keep distance to Polo and such exchanges in strategic point of view???

Its not confrimed that polo wont list waves, only that they wont do it at the moment while the full node is not yet released. Polo might well add waves after the source is revealed and nodes are released. Sasha seems to be confident that waves doesnt even need an exchange in the future though which is promising if they can fulfil what they say they can. Waves price would be to the moon if this actually does happen, it will be a main link between your fiat funds and bitcoin.

thanks for your comments Wink I wonder if recent new ETH and classic ETH mess affecting to Waves node contractions... In any way, my position of ICO waves are on hold. Just I can not understand whom making loss by selling Waves under ICO price.

Cheers!

eastender

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 08:44:22 AM

Waves price at Bittrex is very far from ICO price now. means, some of you making loss with the Waves ICO? how come???

Waves ICO occured at the very opportune time. Weeks before its ICO, Lisk ICO was completed and Lisk traded at 4x ICO at launch on poloniex.

Many investors thought that they can replicate similar gains in Waves so invested a LOT. If Waves ICO was done at different time Sasha would be lucky to have raised 1000 BTC let alone 30K BTC.

The very unfortunate thing about WAVES is thet the Dev believes that he raised 30K BTC because of his reputation and not because he was at the right place at the right time. His arrogance fell flat when it came to list the coin at Poloniex. Poloniex flatly said no to list Waves due to Sasha's attitude. Also look at Devs twitter account. Do you think this lunatic is fit to become a CEO of a 30K BTC venture? Also Waves does not have a dedicated PR team. it does not cost more than few hundred BTC to have a professional PR team but Sasha is too greedy. he doesnt want to spend any ICO money.

In fact he doesnt care if the price of waves does not rise. he has already made his fortune. All he has to do is continue with the facade of developing waves platform. May be spend 5k BTC out of 30K BTC raised on waves platform and let it die in couple of years. In the end he could easily come out 25K BTC richer just by doing nothing.

I invested in Waves (not heavily thank god) and havent sold my ICO tokens but to be honest now I regret my decision to join Waves.

Sadly, but it seems you are right here.
I was never thinking Waves will go to $10 or something, but was rather confident around $1 was possible.
But too many mistakes were made, too many bitcoins thrown at ICO...
KoinMaster

Activity: 323

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 09:33:38 AM

New Waves' Website release candidate: https://supereth.github.io/website_wavesplatform/

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
johny08
Legendary

Activity: 1045
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 09:35:47 AM

Waves price at Bittrex is very far from ICO price now. means, some of you making loss with the Waves ICO? how come???

Waves ICO occured at the very opportune time. Weeks before its ICO, Lisk ICO was completed and Lisk traded at 4x ICO at launch on poloniex.

Many investors thought that they can replicate similar gains in Waves so invested a LOT. If Waves ICO was done at different time Sasha would be lucky to have raised 1000 BTC let alone 30K BTC.

The very unfortunate thing about WAVES is thet the Dev believes that he raised 30K BTC because of his reputation and not because he was at the right place at the right time. His arrogance fell flat when it came to list the coin at Poloniex. Poloniex flatly said no to list Waves due to Sasha's attitude. Also look at Devs twitter account. Do you think this lunatic is fit to become a CEO of a 30K BTC venture? Also Waves does not have a dedicated PR team. it does not cost more than few hundred BTC to have a professional PR team but Sasha is too greedy. he doesnt want to spend any ICO money.

In fact he doesnt care if the price of waves does not rise. he has already made his fortune. All he has to do is continue with the facade of developing waves platform. May be spend 5k BTC out of 30K BTC raised on waves platform and let it die in couple of years. In the end he could easily come out 25K BTC richer just by doing nothing.

I invested in Waves (not heavily thank god) and havent sold my ICO tokens but to be honest now I regret my decision to join Waves.

I was never thinking Waves will go to $10 or something, but was rather confident around $1 was possible.

Keep calm and wait.

waves will be traded on many exchanges once there is volume and volume will come from interest for assets and gateways on the platform.
TicTacTic

Activity: 250

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 09:43:02 AM

It seems to me you are right about Sasha. I just regret that I've bought too much waves at ico price( Hope price will go up.
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 09:52:38 AM

Your analysis is reasonable, very logical and rational. And so did RISE have so good luck, they hyped under LISK free money atmosphere. That is why these ordinary 2 projects both raised so much money, totally overbought and overestimated. Sasha is an arrogant ostrich, and cursed polo and etc in twitter, IMO polo will NEVER list this coin, we have to pump it on bittrex, but it is possible cause bittrex players pumped steem as well.
Gilf

Activity: 274

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:12:48 AM

Keep calm and wait.

waves will be traded on many exchanges once there is volume and volume will come from interest for assets and gateways on the platform.
Yep, just sell your coins. I'll buy again at 20k sat Grin Eazy money
Oppolee

Activity: 263

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:41:26 AM

LLLLLOOLLLLL how many day's after  ico we are now and   THEY DON'T HAVE A WHITEPAPER

NODE'S SOURCE CODE STILL PRIVATE

SASHA STILL BEGGING TRISTAN

LOOOOOOOOOL
Troll back)) No cheap coins for you. Go away  Cheesy
ShooterXD

Activity: 924

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 10:53:04 AM

LLLLLOOLLLLL how many day's after  ico we are now and   THEY DON'T HAVE A WHITEPAPER

NODE'S SOURCE CODE STILL PRIVATE

SASHA STILL BEGGING TRISTAN

LOOOOOOOOOL

Sasha spen all time talking shit on twttier about poloniex and etc. how he can dev waves like that?

Biggest fail

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
July 28, 2016, 11:19:12 AM

Sasha cursed polo? Can you backed it up? Because if so we can then curse polo too for not adding waves. It doesn't matter what polos reason why they didnt add waves.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ShooterXD

Activity: 924

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 11:51:59 AM

Waves development is só late. How pólo will add a coin without node?

bbc.reporter
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1440

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:42:11 PM

Just be patient everyone. Waves has collected a lot in the ICO so it is considered already a success. It good not to rush these things because it better to be late and secure than rushing and having insecure code. I mean look at Ethereum. It is a disgrace. How can they fail like that?

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
KoinMaster

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 12:58:29 PM

Yup. I know understand why Sasha called it a "clusterfuck" yesterday. ETH will need a new fork to prevent ETC-like replay attacks. Vitalik is finished IMHO. Maybe he can join the Waves team and remain a simple blockchain dev for the rest of his life. Because that he know best. He is no project leader.

Just be patient everyone. Waves has collected a lot in the ICO so it is considered already a success. It good not to rush these things because it better to be late and secure than rushing and having insecure code. I mean look at Ethereum. It is a disgrace. How can they fail like that?

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
TrueAnon
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:45:48 PM

Yup. I know understand why Sasha called it a "clusterfuck" yesterday. ETH will need a new fork to prevent ETC-like replay attacks. Vitalik is finished IMHO. Maybe he can join the Waves team and remain a simple blockchain dev for the rest of his life. Because that he know best. He is no project leader.

Heh interesting point of view.

Well hoping we see some WAVES success soon...i think waves could be stronger and top coins by Sept! Smiley

I feel WBB and WAVES could be very strong showing coins by end of this year.  (NOT INCLUDING this crazy fake pump volume of eth and etc bullshit)
KoinMaster

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 02:54:55 PM

ETC/ETH will go under hand in hand. Ethereum is finished, IMHO. Long live Waves!

Heh interesting point of view.

Well hoping we see some WAVES success soon...i think waves could be stronger and top coins by Sept! Smiley

I feel WBB and WAVES could be very strong showing coins by end of this year.  (NOT INCLUDING this crazy fake pump volume of eth and etc bullshit)

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄

▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
raphma

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:45:17 PM

people still see this coin being pumped soon... maybe if sasha wake up and decide to shut up and work and find a good PR team.
serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2828
Merit: 1253

Cashback 15%

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 04:53:57 PM

people still see this coin being pumped soon... maybe if sasha wake up and decide to shut up and work and find a good PR team.

Well I hope you are right,maybe it's about time to give WAVES investors a little treat. How about a little pump Cheesy.  Or maybe it is true, sasha is really embracing the iCO collection very tight, but well, who knows maybe he has a better plan for all this BTC, speculations , speculations, speculations, well that is all about in crypto, you should be at least used to it Cheesy.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
yhomega

Activity: 152
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 28, 2016, 05:31:33 PM

https://www.reddit.com/r/Wavesplatform/comments/4smrhh/coinomat_is_a_ponzi_how_can_you_trust_sacha_waves/

any advice to get my money?!
Pages: « 1 ... 1313 1314 1315 1316 1317 1318 1319 1320 1321 1322 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 [1363] 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: