Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:49:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 [1758] 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 ... 2139 »
  Print  
Author Topic: WAVES. Ultimate crypto-tokens blockchain platform.  (Read 2389085 times)
a29654

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:42:42 PM

just sale and move on...waves is dead, ico was to big for a guy like sasha to succeed .....!! buy some stratis monero and factom !!! and invest on btc..will hit 2k in few months !!

OMG dolores12 back, again on 20´s

listen to me justa sale..and keep your money as btc ....and invest small on stratis factom and monero....i will remind you my post in few months  Grin Grin Grin

If dex isn't delivered during Q1 might as well dump

you think dex is something special ? lol no margin trading no value...lol

China just gassed margin trading so that's over, and if people have the option to keep their crypto locally in their own wallet and trade anonymously and safely for almost free, then it's a foregone conclusion it's going to explode, but it has to be done right first time out of the gate, and given that the success of this platform relies on it, do you really think it's something they're going to rush for the sake of a few trolls worried about their crypto-shekels?

Sasha has said he doesn't give a fuck about speculators, his job is to deliver a product, I think he probably should support the price, but then if he did it would be artificially propped up instead of being supported by its own success.

I'm no expert, but I'm going to speculate that there's a reason why what they are trying to achieve with Waves has not been done before even by companies like IBM and Microsoft with unlimited budgets, and make no mistake Russian computer autists are the best in the world, if they don't achieve it then it's likely nobody else can either.

If the DEX is realized, Waves will go stratospheric, so it's a roll of the dice, if you think Waves HQ can achieve their goal, wait, if not, sell and GTFO!

No one's speculating. It's fake news from Sasha that is getting people upset.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShabbosShekels

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 21, 2017, 11:48:17 PM

just sale and move on...waves is dead, ico was to big for a guy like sasha to succeed .....!! buy some stratis monero and factom !!! and invest on btc..will hit 2k in few months !!

OMG dolores12 back, again on 20´s

listen to me justa sale..and keep your money as btc ....and invest small on stratis factom and monero....i will remind you my post in few months  Grin Grin Grin

If dex isn't delivered during Q1 might as well dump

you think dex is something special ? lol no margin trading no value...lol

China just gassed margin trading so that's over, and if people have the option to keep their crypto locally in their own wallet and trade anonymously and safely for almost free, then it's a foregone conclusion it's going to explode, but it has to be done right first time out of the gate, and given that the success of this platform relies on it, do you really think it's something they're going to rush for the sake of a few trolls worried about their crypto-shekels?

Sasha has said he doesn't give a fuck about speculators, his job is to deliver a product, I think he probably should support the price, but then if he did it would be artificially propped up instead of being supported by its own success.

I'm no expert, but I'm going to speculate that there's a reason why what they are trying to achieve with Waves has not been done before even by companies like IBM and Microsoft with unlimited budgets, and make no mistake Russian computer autists are the best in the world, if they don't achieve it then it's likely nobody else can either.

If the DEX is realized, Waves will go stratospheric, so it's a roll of the dice, if you think Waves HQ can achieve their goal, wait, if not, sell and GTFO!

No one's speculating. It's fake news from Sasha that is getting people upset.

Delays happen all the time with shit, I'd rather they take a bit longer and get it right than rush it and fuck it up because then we all lose!
Bitcoin-2018

Activity: 139

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 02:11:17 AM

I am surprise that WCT is so cheap at the moment.
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 02:14:30 AM

I am surprise that WCT is so cheap at the moment.

Stupid is is stupid does!
kingorbust

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 02:17:10 AM

I think after NXT  and Ethereum, waves should take the thrid position of having good project listed on the platform but it seems the market is getting getting crowded with Wings coming on stage and I saw one Korean project today, they too are coming into this market, though competition is good for the space and I think Waves has edge because the project is well capitalised

That was always my fear: project moving slow so other overtake it and take the spotlight even if waves might have much better product. Like you said, waves has a great capital behind though.

Yes, the project have enough funding to achieve its target, over 30000BTC was collect during the ICO and I don't think their burn rate is high. Though the team has not shown much, main main concern for Waves team, is the team throwing money into any potential project because they have the money to fund it

I'd actually like if they spent more BTC than they do or at least I am hoping they will in the future. Once the DEX and few other things is out there HAS to be a major marketing campaign to attract new users, articles etc. Those millions should not get unused Smiley

DEX is a new market Waves team can surely explore and get value, Bitshare project is a very interesting one but the team doesn't have the financial muscle that Waves team has, though, I don't always believe money can solve every problem but it helps most time, it is left to the team to proof to us that they can walk the talk

This is true but when the project is good then I guess they can raise money or someone can invests later too. Not just buying coins but like a angel investor or VC.

▄████▄
         ▄████████▄
       ▄████████████▄
     ▄████████████████▄
    ████████████████████      ▄█▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄███▄                 ▄████████████████▀   ▄██████████

▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄▄▀█████▀▄▄▄     ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀ ▀██▄             ▄██▀                   ██
▄█████▄▀▀▀▄██████▄▀▀▀▄█████▄     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀     ▀██▄         ▄██▀        ▄█▄          ▀██████████████▄
████████████████████████████       ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀         ▀██▄     ▄██▀          ▀█▀                        ██
 ▀████████████████████████▀          ▀██▄ ▄██▀             ▀██▄ ▄██▀     ▄█▄     ▀██▄ ▄██▀                                       ██
   ▀████████████████████▀              ▀███▀                 ▀███▀       ▀█▀       ▀███▀      ▄███████████████████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
       ▀████████████▀
         ▀████████▀
           ▀████▀
║║

║║

║║
██
║║

║║
██
║║
║║

║║
ETCethereum

Activity: 451
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 02:27:46 AM

i want to ask
waves open service intrenal market exchange same xcp and nxt or not
if not , plan can open internal market echange or not
if yes wen waves coin can open internal market
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 04:13:31 AM

exactly the reason why i dumped all mine last year. this wavesplatform is a waste of time to even mention it on some threads when all of a sudden its them that destroying their works. its all scam and you could have make more money if you invest it to somewhere else like monero or dash.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
ShabbosShekels

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 04:30:51 AM

exactly the reason why i dumped all mine last year. this wavesplatform is a waste of time to even mention it on some threads when all of a sudden its them that destroying their works. its all scam and you could have make more money if you invest it to somewhere else like monero or dash.

Cool story, did you come here just to tell us this out of the kindness of your own heart?
cleverhope

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 10:42:21 AM

Cool story, did you come here just to tell us this out of the kindness of your own heart?
everybody can say what they want. this guy had waves, so he told us about his expirience. And maybe he want to help other people to know something about waves.
Figatko

Activity: 243

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:06:14 AM

What's wrong with the forum? wavestalk.org?
Twiggy Smile

Activity: 462
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:29:48 AM

It works for me.
GOT7

Activity: 339

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 11:31:56 AM

It works for me.

And me, maybe something wrong with your computer/connection.
Twiggy Smile

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:50:06 PM

Last week has seen a number of updates that show how the different elements in the Waves ecosystem will fit together and some of the benefits this will bring.

Waves Community Token and WBTC

The next tranche of WCT was distributed on the basis of WAVES balances, averaged over the daily snapshots from the previous month. A total of 1 million WCT tokens were sent to holders in February. There is still 70% of WCT supply to be distributed over the next 7 months.

Shortly afterwards, another round of Waves bitcoin tokens (WBTC) were sent to WCT holders. These now appear under the homepage of the client, in the Bitcoin tab, and will shortly be withdrawable to a bitcoin address using the built-in Waves <> Bitcoin gateway. In the meantime, holders can send them to Tidex, where they can be exchanged 1:1 for BTC. A number of Waves tokens have recently been added to Tidex, as well as new WAVES pairs for existing currencies that already trade against BTC.

Tech Updates

The Waves mobile app, BTC gateway and decentralized exchange, aka Matcher, are currently in heavy testing and being prepared for their initial releases.
Additionally, we expect to see LPoS (leased proof-of-stake) released on mainnet in March. The first code was merged into the master branch of the git repository today. This will allow all WAVES holders to lease their mining power to full nodes and receive rewards from transaction fees.

Crowdfunding News

Some major news comes in the form of GameCredits’ recent announcement. GameCredits is launching a mobile game store. This will be powered by the GameCredits (GAME) currency, enabling gamers to avoid the frictions that currently impact the transfer of money into, between and out of in-game economies. Several hundred game developers have already signed up to use this.

The MobileGo crowdsale will fund marketing for this platform. A proportion of revenues will be used to buy back tokens, whilst all of the activity on MobileGo will also feed through into the GAME economy.

There are several ways in which this will benefit Waves. MobileGo will exist as a token on both the Waves and Ethereum blockchains. Tokens bought with BTC, WAVES and GAME will be hosted on Waves, whilst those bought with ETH will be hosted on Ethereum. As with any CAT, this will immediately bring transaction volumes to Waves. Secondly, the ICO deposit tech created by Incent will be used for the crowdfund, with Incent being distributed as rewards to MobileGo investors – again increasing transaction volumes on Waves, as well as directly benefiting Incent holders through increased market demand.

Lastly, MobileGo will be the first ICO to use a new piece of ‘blockswap’ technology that allows tokens to exist simultaneously on both the Ethereum and Waves blockchains, and to travel between them trustlessly. This raises many new possibilities for dual-blockchain projects, enabling developers to use the unique functionality of both in the same project. It is encouraging to see synergies being built between Waves, Ethereum and GameCredits in this way.

In other crowdfunding news, ChronoBank’s ICO has ended. The project raised the equivalent of $5.4 million, including 385,963 WAVES. Labour Hour tokens will be issued on the Waves blockchain, amongst others, and a ChronoWaves wallet is in development.

Waves Nodes, Lite Client and Faucet

If you would like to run a full node, please download the latest mainnet release at https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/releases/. Anyone can run a node, but you will need at least 10,000 WAVES to generate blocks. You can read the installation guide here.

For regular users the Lite client can be downloaded from https://wavesplatform.com. Do not download the client from other sources for security reasons. (Please be aware that there have been issues with fake github repositories, as well as fake Twitter accounts and Slack identities.) Alternatively, the standalone Chrome app will automatically update as new versions are released.

Waves faucet, funded and developed by the community member Sphearis, can be found here http://www.wavesdrop.com/.

Waves Weekly Crypto Round-up

In episode #19, we hear from Sasha, as well as giving our regular market round-up.

Press and Articles

axrhuls

Activity: 245

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 12:57:52 PM

Last week has seen a number of updates that show how the different elements in the Waves ecosystem will fit together and some of the benefits this will bring.

The next tranche of WCT was distributed on the basis of WAVES balances, averaged over the daily snapshots from the previous month. A total of 1 million WCT tokens were sent to holders in February. There is still 70% of WCT supply to be distributed over the next 7 months.

Shortly afterwards, another round of Waves bitcoin tokens (WBTC) were sent to WCT holders. These now appear under the homepage of the client, in the Bitcoin tab, and will shortly be withdrawable to a bitcoin address using the built-in Waves <> Bitcoin gateway. In the meantime, holders can send them to Tidex, where they can be exchanged 1:1 for BTC. A number of Waves tokens have recently been added to Tidex, as well as new WAVES pairs for existing currencies that already trade against BTC.

Tech Updates

The Waves mobile app, BTC gateway and decentralized exchange, aka Matcher, are currently in heavy testing and being prepared for their initial releases.
Additionally, we expect to see LPoS (leased proof-of-stake) released on mainnet in March. The first code was merged into the master branch of the git repository today. This will allow all WAVES holders to lease their mining power to full nodes and receive rewards from transaction fees.

Crowdfunding News

Some major news comes in the form of GameCredits’ recent announcement. GameCredits is launching a mobile game store. This will be powered by the GameCredits (GAME) currency, enabling gamers to avoid the frictions that currently impact the transfer of money into, between and out of in-game economies. Several hundred game developers have already signed up to use this.

The MobileGo crowdsale will fund marketing for this platform. A proportion of revenues will be used to buy back tokens, whilst all of the activity on MobileGo will also feed through into the GAME economy.

There are several ways in which this will benefit Waves. MobileGo will exist as a token on both the Waves and Ethereum blockchains. Tokens bought with BTC, WAVES and GAME will be hosted on Waves, whilst those bought with ETH will be hosted on Ethereum. As with any CAT, this will immediately bring transaction volumes to Waves. Secondly, the ICO deposit tech created by Incent will be used for the crowdfund, with Incent being distributed as rewards to MobileGo investors – again increasing transaction volumes on Waves, as well as directly benefiting Incent holders through increased market demand.

Lastly, MobileGo will be the first ICO to use a new piece of ‘blockswap’ technology that allows tokens to exist simultaneously on both the Ethereum and Waves blockchains, and to travel between them trustlessly. This raises many new possibilities for dual-blockchain projects, enabling developers to use the unique functionality of both in the same project. It is encouraging to see synergies being built between Waves, Ethereum and GameCredits in this way.

In other crowdfunding news, ChronoBank’s ICO has ended. The project raised the equivalent of $5.4 million, including 385,963 WAVES. Labour Hour tokens will be issued on the Waves blockchain, amongst others, and a ChronoWaves wallet is in development.

If you would like to run a full node, please download the latest mainnet release at https://github.com/wavesplatform/Waves/releases/. Anyone can run a node, but you will need at least 10,000 WAVES to generate blocks. You can read the installation guide here.

For regular users the Lite client can be downloaded from https://wavesplatform.com. Do not download the client from other sources for security reasons. (Please be aware that there have been issues with fake github repositories, as well as fake Twitter accounts and Slack identities.) Alternatively, the standalone Chrome app will automatically update as new versions are released.

Waves faucet, funded and developed by the community member Sphearis, can be found here http://www.wavesdrop.com/.

In episode #19, we hear from Sasha, as well as giving our regular market round-up.

Press and Articles

Great update, although the price ain't looking good right now, I still believe that waves team will deliver and give our more products, waves will be the future.
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 01:48:58 PM

Tech Updates

Crowdfunding News

Press and Articles

Great update, although the price ain't looking good right now, I still believe that waves team will deliver and give our more products, waves will be the future.

Waves is definitely progressing in developments, however, the price has yet to reflect it.  I am not too concern with the price though, since I am confident Waves is here to stay. 
Twiggy Smile

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 04:17:02 PM

On February 18-19, a new training course called the Blockchain Weekend started in Digital October Educational Center in Moscow. The Waves Platform and Digital October Center are the main organizers of the event, which counted with the participation of Sasha Ivanov, entrepreneur and founder of the Waves Platform, as lead event curator and courses instructor.

During the weekend workshop, attendees got acquainted with some successful cases of big businesses that are adopting blockchain technology today and how they can begin to do it themselves. This includes the implementation of competitive advantages provided by blockchain tech, business optimization, company development planning for Blockchain integrated companies, and more.

There were also practical workshops where students could touch existing blockchain platforms and hear about legal aspects of cryptocurrency and blockchain in Russia and abroad.

The Blockchain Weekend Workshop also focused on informing attendees why businesses are moving to digital money and how blockchain can protect your business in more efficient ways. These include the reduced cost of doing accounting, document managing, and faster and easier transaction processing and record keeping. The two-day course also taught users the meaning of blockchain-focused concepts like smart contracts and distributed databases.

More photos can be found on Digital October facebook page.

Invited speakers:

Constantine Goldshtein - Microsoft Russia Principal Technical Evangelist
Stanislav Polozov – Emercoin Blockchain Implementation Specialist
Alexey Bashlykov - Co-founder at EtherionLab (Ethereum smart contract development)
Dmitry Meshkov, Research Fellow & Scorex Project Developer at IOHK
Elina Sidorenko, Head of the Interdepartmental Working Group on Estimating Cryptocurrency Risk of State Duma of Russian Federation

At the end of the course, the best students received tickets for the BlockShow Europe 2017 conference, to be held on April 6, 2017 in Munich. The next Blockchain Weekend event will take place on March 18-19. Please follow http://edu.digitaloctober.ru/ to stay up-to-date.

Blogpost - http://coremedia.info/waves-news/item/411-exploring-blockchain-technology-in-practice-with-blockchain-weekend
Twitter - https://twitter.com/coremedia_info/status/834434476625231875
MirkoIta
Legendary

Activity: 1667
Merit: 1008

Stoned & Stranged

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2017, 04:27:43 PM

When WAVES platform will be totally complete we will see a huge increase in usage and value.I expect a lot of adoption just need patience while letting  the team develop their product.

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN ENGLISH TO ITALIAN TRANSLATOR? HIRE ME ON https://fivebucks.com/users/MirkoItalia            
     ONLY BITCOIN SV ACCEPTED
j753k

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 07:04:55 PM

Can someone please help me with withdrawing my waves from the ICO account into chrome client? I have been asking waves support for 6 months to help me and they send one unhelpful e-mail once every 3 weeks.

- I paste my freshly made chrome client "wave address" into the ICO page section that says "wave address" and I hit save.  A bar pops up at the top of page that says "invalid address"

- I have tried making new chrome client accounts and get the same result from copying the "wave address".

Anyone have this issue and figured it out?

I cannot wait to dump these coins for cheap somewhere, the waves team is an absolute joke with their support.

Thanks

SupZ

Activity: 139

Polar bears are left handed

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 07:05:51 PM

Why is faucet not giving 0.1 anymore?

trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 22, 2017, 07:40:05 PM

Why is faucet not giving 0.1 anymore?

They probably changed it because it was draining Waves too fast.  0.1waves each transaction is a lot compared to most faucets and will be huge when Waves hits Ethereum prices.   Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 1708 1709 1710 1711 1712 1713 1714 1715 1716 1717 1718 1719 1720 1721 1722 1723 1724 1725 1726 1727 1728 1729 1730 1731 1732 1733 1734 1735 1736 1737 1738 1739 1740 1741 1742 1743 1744 1745 1746 1747 1748 1749 1750 1751 1752 1753 1754 1755 1756 1757 [1758] 1759 1760 1761 1762 1763 1764 1765 1766 1767 1768 1769 1770 1771 1772 1773 1774 1775 1776 1777 1778 1779 1780 1781 1782 1783 1784 1785 1786 1787 1788 1789 1790 1791 1792 1793 1794 1795 1796 1797 1798 1799 1800 1801 1802 1803 1804 1805 1806 1807 1808 ... 2139 »
  Print  

Jump to: