Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:13:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191408 times)
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1060

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:53:05 PM

Don't invest all your funds in single fund. Out of 100% invest 30% in bitcoin, 30% in government bonds and 40% in Equities. You will be on safer side as you wouldn't lose all your hard earned monies...

So, like, 100% of your money is out there? My technique is actually just like a gambling technique. Don't invest what you can't afford to lose. I know it's basic, but it's useful. My maximum investment would be 5% of my funds. Most of the time it's even hard to let out 1% of it. That's huge money to me already.

I mean so far, holding cryptos for a very long time seems to be the best option, virtually almost all coins that were top 30 or so have gone up by a lot in the last few months, doubling, tripling and sometimes even 10x or 20x their price. If you bought even only 10$ worth of each, today you would have around 20k$
Yes agree, having the top 10 is the more good and advisable to keep and it depends in the person who will invest. My strategy is a continuous rolling buy cheap sell high then buy cheap again after a dummy.
Buying cheap coins is less risky that putting your investing in the top 10 since it's a big volume coins and the moment it will drop
it will be having a hard time to recover again. Cheap coins is worth buying as they are most likely undervalued but just like any investment
you do not just invest blindly, you need to study as well.

The approach for major coins is different. Since they are a major coin, they will go back to their previous price in no time. Buy in a dip, and wait for the price to go back to what it was for a long time. Then sell. In every dip of these coins, you can make money. They go back pretty quickly. The technique is called scalping. You have to invest a huge amount but the profit isn't that much. It's okay, though, because it's just short trade and there's a lot more chance to earn money compared to buying shit coins then hoping for them to rise one day.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Rostadom

Activity: 713
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 12:58:54 PM

We cannot assure if our investments would take effect in gaining or not. So I suppose to take the risk of parting money into several crypto to see and compare of which crypto will help me to gain more profit. I know it is too risky that it might be put into scam but remember you would not know something unless you try. Just taking up at least 10% for various cypto and await for its feedback to have a final decision to hold on or not. Anyway, strategies are depending on the person's mindset of which way he can think that his money would grow. Just be wise on picking.

Unless you try, huh? This is like jumping to the pool just to find out if the water is hot or cold. You can know things even without investing. Not long ago, there's the coin called LNK (Ethereum Link).

It didn't take a while for people to find out that they are a scam. It was with the help of DT members. Their thread is moderated and when they were asked about where are all the money, they delete your post. They claim that they have already accumulated millions of money but they can't show any address that contains all those money. Usually, that address is available for people to view for proof. They also didn't want to do escrow.

If you didn't do any research, you could have invested on that coin because according to you, "you never know until you try." but is that really the case?
iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:15:59 PM

Investment strategy changes according to circumstances and time. At present, with lots of uncertainty in bitcoin market and price is set to experience a dip after Segwit2x and UASF because of panic selling, be ready to sell your bitcoin and buy any of the top 5 altcoin before 21st July. Altcoin will increase in price with devaluation of bitcoin. In August buy bitcoin again at lower price. This way you can make double profit.

What all I can say is keep a look on market and some major news, then make your own strategy.
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 01:35:18 PM

Predicting the future is impossible to do you can only predict what will happen in the future And the best strategy to predict is to first analyze bitcoin prices in the market dude, including recent price movements, issues that happen now, etc

Exactly. That is a must if you want to execute a strategy that will work for you in the long term. When investing into Bitcoin or any other asset, you should take your due diligence to look through the markets, and analyze price behaviors, among other things to ensure a successful investment.

Also, you should stay up to date with the latest news as they will help you decide when to buy or sell that specific asset. In the case of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, negative news always make their prices decline due to panic sell among the markets leaving you the opportunity to buy in some cheap coins. However, when a positive news comes in, prices would skyrocket leaving you with great results in your investments if you decided to join in early when prices were low.

Nevertheless, while it is true that we cannot predict the future, we could always stay ahead of the future by taking our time to research, analyze, and devise our own strategies that will help us become successful in any kind of investment, to ensure our financial freedom. Just sharing my thoughts. Grin

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
LegendOF45

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 04:35:29 PM

Investment strategy changes according to circumstances and time. At present, with lots of uncertainty in bitcoin market and price is set to experience a dip after Segwit2x and UASF because of panic selling, be ready to sell your bitcoin and buy any of the top 5 altcoin before 21st July. Altcoin will increase in price with devaluation of bitcoin. In August buy bitcoin again at lower price. This way you can make double profit.

What all I can say is keep a look on market and some major news, then make your own strategy.
It is not easy to decide on investment options, many of us are satisfied with bitcoin prices and sell it all, from the past day many negative news about bitcoin but in fact the prices stable even rose.
iyan33

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 05:40:42 PM

It is not easy to decide on investment options, many of us are satisfied with bitcoin prices and sell it all, from the past day many negative news about bitcoin but in fact the prices stable even rose.

No one knows exactly what will happen to bitcoin prices, although currently bitcoin price is down but we do not have accurate data on bitcoin prices for tomorrow let alone for later, in addition to expectation of bitcoin prices will continue to increase as price increases and increase Popularity Bitcoin current.
HanSchultz

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 09:13:13 PM

No one knows exactly what will happen to bitcoin prices, although currently bitcoin price is down but we do not have accurate data on bitcoin prices for tomorrow let alone for later, in addition to expectation of bitcoin prices will continue to increase as price increases and increase Popularity Bitcoin current.
Even if the price of bitcoin goes down in the coming months i wont have any problem as i will be glad to collect more coins if the price of bitcoin goes down because i am sure that the future of bitcoin will be positive in the future.
fasdorcas

Activity: 798
Merit: 527

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:20:29 PM

The formula is very simple, do not put your eggs on one basket. In order to minimize future loss and maximize profit its the most effective way. Specially if you have large investments, good example for it is in altcoin trading do not just invest all your capital on one coin instead buy different potential altcoins. Even investing in different exchange is a good habit too.
That’s a cool strategy though. The more opportunities you avail of making profit, the safer you are. Investing in different potential coins is a smart strategy indeed. Furthermore, investing in coins when prices are dump will also not disappoint you.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 10, 2017, 11:23:28 PM

The formula is very simple, do not put your eggs on one basket. In order to minimize future loss and maximize profit its the most effective way. Specially if you have large investments, good example for it is in altcoin trading do not just invest all your capital on one coin instead buy different potential altcoins. Even investing in different exchange is a good habit too.
That’s a cool strategy though. The more opportunities you avail of making profit, the safer you are. Investing in different potential coins is a smart strategy indeed. Furthermore, investing in coins when prices are dump will also not disappoint you.
Its not just a cool strategy but its a wise move for those people that are focusing in investments. Just like what I do now, I have bitcoin investment and I've got some real property investment. Soon I'm planning to invest into cars and I want to build my mini mart.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
pitham1
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 01:36:40 AM

Diversification helps when the correlation between the assets you invest in is low. This is not true of altcoins. Altcoins more or less constitute one asset class. When there is a blood bath in the markets (like today), all your coins fall in value.

ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:03:19 AM

My investment strategy was simple I only collect all btc I earned from campaign, faucets and trading I put them all in my wallet then sell them when the price is reasonable or high then I pput them on my bank account the cycle goes every time I earn usually it takes 3 months before I sell my btc.
kimmy724

Activity: 143
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:17:46 AM

This is my simple investment scheme on cryptos . I don't hold btc for a long time so those with potential growth with still low price altcoins mostly where I put my assets. It is more flexible but also volatile as it is today where altcoins get massacred day by day . But there is still hedge method which is very effective and easy to do. That once the market is on the bull run again I just go back .

Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 03:24:28 AM

This is my simple investment scheme on cryptos . I don't hold btc for a long time so those with potential growth with still low price altcoins mostly where I put my assets. It is more flexible but also volatile as it is today where altcoins get massacred day by day . But there is still hedge method which is very effective and easy to do. That once the market is on the bull run again I just go back .
For me I am more on holding it for long term because I am not really that good in monitoring the market actively.
I believe even though it's volatile and there's a lot of things that's happening like the FUD bitcoin will still recover and continue its success.
choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 12:03:03 PM

Diversification helps when the correlation between the assets you invest in is low. This is not true of altcoins. Altcoins more or less constitute one asset class. When there is a blood bath in the markets (like today), all your coins fall in value.

True, the people here think that "diversification" would mean to invest on different altcoins so when one goes down, there are others that might still be up. We're at a downward trend in bitcoin right now so all the coins have followed through. Diversification happens when your investments don't fall under the same category. So when you invest in X coin and Y coin, you still didn't diversify at all.

I would suggest that you do a housing business simply because they give steady income. Make it a 3 month minimum stay so the apartment that you're renting out wouldn't be occupied for a month, then unoccupied again, then occupied again for a short period of time. Still look at what's in demand in your place, though, because housing might not be a good idea at where you live.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Abiky (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 1364

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:20:24 PM

True. We cannot know for sure what Bitcoin's prices would be tomorrow and beyond. Due to its volatility, it is rather hard to get a grasp at what Bitcoin's value would be, as anything could happen from a massive price increase to a deadly decrease in value.

While this volatility is rather good for making short term profits, it is not very pleasant for long term investing as the pioneer cryptocurrency's value becomes unpredictable.

As of today, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies have been experiencing sharp declines in price, and may continue to do so until the market stabilizes. I believe that once Bitcoin upgrades to SegWit2x, things will change for the better and the whole crypto market will rise to levels never before seen until now. Just my opinion. Smiley

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CODE200

Activity: 1484
Merit: 311

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 02:43:24 PM

For me I am more on holding it for long term because I am not really that good in monitoring the market actively.
I believe even though it's volatile and there's a lot of things that's happening like the FUD bitcoin will still recover and continue its success.
My strategy is simple. The half is for long term trading and the other is for my daily trade because in daily trade I am gaining profits easily and with the long term my coins are gaining massive income because the coin that I am holding is pumping but now the coin that I hold is dumping and hope it will recover soon.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Barcode_
Staff

Activity: 3052
Merit: 568

APP下载sbapp.io

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 06:51:18 PM

My investment strategy is to diversify my investment portfolio into many different areas, I would invest some part of my bitcoins and altcoins into casino bankroll and it have earned me some profit over the years, trading is another aspect I am actively engaged with, I have been trading bitcoins into altcoins for holding purpose and sold them away when the price rises.

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
July 11, 2017, 10:51:57 PM

The best strategy is to convert 50% savings(BTC) into gold and hold remaining 50% in BTC for future and trading use. I am following this strategy, this minimizes the risk of loss.
foxbat

Activity: 484

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 02:25:06 AM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

I think the best investment strategy now is to choose when to buy Bitcoin when prices fall, hoard it and sell it when its price rises, you will have a huge profit margin that does not need to do anything heavy. Hard work. Besides, you can also invest in new, cheap and potential new virtual currencies, which is also a smart decision.
swissmate

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 12, 2017, 03:56:50 AM

The crypto world can become unpredictable sometimes, making our choices of investing into it, a very limited one. From scams to ponzis, there have been many losses from investors, yet making it very difficult to find a reliable investment.

But on the bright side, you could still invest into assets and commodities with your crypto like Gold and Silver. Then, if done right you could profit along the way with a good strategy.

As for me, I only decide to invest into gold (by exchanging BTC to Gold) and into some NXT and BURST assets.

What would be your investment strategy? Please share your tips, advice, or any good strategy you would use to safeguard your crypto investments.  Smiley

I think the best investment strategy now is to choose when to buy Bitcoin when prices fall, hoard it and sell it when its price rises, you will have a huge profit margin that does not need to do anything heavy. Hard work. Besides, you can also invest in new, cheap and potential new virtual currencies, which is also a smart decision.

Do not depend only on bitcoins to make profits and if you want to multiply your profits then the best thing would be to invest in top 10 altcoins  and now its the right time to do as the price of bitcoins and even of altcoins has gone down so to make good profits in quick time altcoin is the key.
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: