Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:14:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is your best investment strategy?  (Read 191408 times)
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:13:18 AM

For now my strategy is cost averaging i am buying bitcoin every month for what ever price would be and hoping that bitcoin will help me in the future, I am a holder of bitcoin and i know in the future bitcoin will really become more high in value and people should see this opportunity.
Lucid717

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 03:27:20 AM

If you pay attention to the goin on's and past trends you can, with decent success, make educated guesses as to when to buy & when to get out and wait to weather the storm... and then re-invest again.  I've done a fairly good job of this thus far, but the next best approach by far (and I just mentioned this in another post) is to simply invest every penny you can spare at any time, because all indications to me are that BTC is not just some passing fad, it has lasting power as an investment.  Even when I foresaw impending declines BTC weathered those aforementioned storms much better than I thought it would.  It didn't decline as much as I figured it would, bounced back quicker than I thought, and either got right back in the neighborhood of the previous high water mark or even surpassed it.  As I type this right now it's even hovering just below the high water mark of 5K, and I never thought it would approach that figure again this soon.  And unless I've missed my hunch this is the precursor to an impending bull market.  

So much unfavorable news has come to pass in recent months that posed a serious threat not only to it's short term value but also it's long term survival, but it took every hit in stride and quickly bounced back.  BTC just has too much infrastructure in place at this point to just be relegated to a passing fad and go the way of the dinosaur.  In fact the people that don't jump on board will go that way instead.  For instance, these BTC ATM's not only aren't going anywhere, more are popping up every day.  More and more places are accepting it as payment for goods & services.  More people are adding it to their portfolio's, even financial advisors (many dinosaurs in their own right, stuck in their ways) are beginning to realize that BTC is for real and it isn't going anywhere.

The best investment strategy at this point is simply to invest, whenever and to what extent possible IMO.  
Tubig

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 04:07:09 AM

I don't really have a strategy that I use. I just buy some Bitcoins every now and then when the price has gone down to hold for the long term. That's all I do at the moment. I am not even trading. It's purely holding what I do. I am so happy with my Bitcoin investment that I never look into any other investment. Bitcoin is more than enough for me as I believe in its full future potential.

That is very good to hear. I am glad to see a proud Bitcoin investor in this community. As well as you, I do believe completely in its future potential. By then, it would be much more valuable than what it is right now.  Smiley

Your'e right,  the technique is to buy low sell high. Basically, I haven't invested yet, but when the time come I will and I will be also proudof it.
Official Armor Ceramics

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:05:49 AM

Buy and hold investors believe "time in the market" is a more prudent investment style than "timing the market." The strategy is applied by buying investment securities and holding them for long periods of time because the investor believes that long-term returns can be reasonable despite the volatility characteristic of short-term periods. This strategy is in opposition to absolute market timing, which typically has an investor buying and selling over shorter periods with the intention of buying at low prices and selling at high prices.

The buy-and-hold investor will argue that holding for longer periods requires less frequent trading than other strategies. Therefore trading costs are minimized, which will increase the overall net return of the investment portfolio.

Portfolios employing the buy and hold strategy have been called lazy portfolios because of their low-maintenance, passive nature.
rj_kawawa

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:29:45 AM

The best strategy I've learned in this forum is to BUY LOW, SELL HIGH. or BUY LOW, WAIT AND HOLD A COUPLE OF DAYS/MONTHS, AND SELL HIGH.  Grin
KenChanYu

Activity: 1139
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:34:44 AM

The best strategy I've learned in this forum is to BUY LOW, SELL HIGH. or BUY LOW, WAIT AND HOLD A COUPLE OF DAYS/MONTHS, AND SELL HIGH.  Grin
well that was really a simple way on investing to gain more profit i think its depend on how you handle your emotions on doing a job like investing but i agree that it is really profitable .i also suggest trading it is also a good spurce of profit.
deisik
Legendary

Activity: 3458
Merit: 1280

English ⬄ Russian Translation Services

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 10:16:05 AM

Buy and hold investors believe "time in the market" is a more prudent investment style than "timing the market." The strategy is applied by buying investment securities and holding them for long periods of time because the investor believes that long-term returns can be reasonable despite the volatility characteristic of short-term periods. This strategy is in opposition to absolute market timing, which typically has an investor buying and selling over shorter periods with the intention of buying at low prices and selling at high prices.

The buy-and-hold investor will argue that holding for longer periods requires less frequent trading than other strategies. Therefore trading costs are minimized, which will increase the overall net return of the investment portfolio

This may turn out even costlier in the end

Especially with speculative assets such as Bitcoin and even more so with altcoins which are even more speculative than Bitcoin. The Warren Buffett style of investment which you implicitly refer to here ("buy and hold till the end of days") works best with shares of rock-solid companies which may be currently undervalued for some reason but are certainly going to make it for at least a couple of decades. This is not the same with cryptos, and thus this approach to investing may not work as good as many expect or hope

enwi

Activity: 574
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 11:30:17 AM

well that was really a simple way on investing to gain more profit i think its depend on how you handle your emotions on doing a job like investing but i agree that it is really profitable .i also suggest trading it is also a good spurce of profit.

yes I also use the strategy to buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high or hold to get more profit, which needs to remember is do not panic when the price falls, just wait

Vikingr

Activity: 798

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:25:55 PM

for now my best strategy. just invest some money to buy bitcoins and store them. because with us holding bitcoin in the future will get profit. I'm sure bitcoin will keep going up.
This is indeed a very good strategy. Talking about my trading strategy, I start with the small investment in the beginning and buy few Bitcoins and start trading those bitcoins. Soon I get the profit, I invest all the amount of profit in buying more bitcoins. This helps me earning more profit and then I keep on adding small amount of investment and this both the profit and bitcoins keep on increasing.
anitayui

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:52:05 PM

Buy bitcoin and hold it to long term or to halving day. In halving day usually bitcoin will increase the price, so I think this is the good time to sell it and make some profit from it. Also we can play short term just buy bitcoin  in low price and sell it in high price it's basic trading bitcoin.
PokerStein1

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:11:32 AM

If you have no time to trade no time to follow all news from all sources ; it is best to buy and hold for a long time. If you are a not a risky person you can but Bitcoin , Ethereum and Litecoin and wait for a year or two. But if you are a little bit of a risky person you can buy some huge potential alt coins and wait for a year and to and after you gain profit you can buy Bitcoin , Ethereum or Litecoin with %60-70 with them and rest you can buy car house or spend the money for your living.

meldrio1

Activity: 1358

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:16:38 AM

well my investment strategy is to hold my bitcoin in long term maybe 2019 or 2020 it depends of price in bitcoin if times two or times three increased the price of bitcoin I will sell my bitcoin.

kschneezy

Activity: 387
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:18:15 AM

Duh HODL
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 02:19:03 AM

well my investment strategy is to hold my bitcoin in long term maybe 2019 or 2020 it depends of price in bitcoin if times two or times three increased the price of bitcoin I will sell my bitcoin.
but we must also pay attention to many factors. I think this is best suited for investment is in ico or coin other very successful big potential
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 04:28:29 AM

I think my best investment is having an account in bitcoin and putting it in trading. I used to collect crypto currency coin in order to exchange it in our currency once the value has increase optimally. Also I consider mining as one of my good investment since without so much effort and with a minimum time in managing in it I was able to earn profit from my investment.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:26:56 AM

yes I also use the strategy to buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high or hold to get more profit, which needs to remember is do not panic when the price falls, just wait
Everyone plans this way but it does not happen to all of them. It is easy to say that buy when price is low but people do the opposite.

They buy at high price and sell at low value because they panic out during the downfall. The best strategy is to stay calm. It is the key to success in the world of trading. I never lose my nerves now and have not face loss for long.
Smarty14392

Activity: 560
Merit: 286

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 12:19:14 PM

Because of the rate of scam this days it hard to know the right investment to venture into, ponzi has given cryptocurrencies bad image.
There is no doubt in this fact that there are so many scams out in the digital world that are not only looting people but also destroying the image of crypto currencies in the eye of common people. There is only one solution of this problem at present that invest in the famous coins like bitcoin, waves, neo etc and that to through famous exchanges.
InvisK

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:44:13 PM

Unless you are a professional trader, DO NOT daily trade with bitcoin. Commissions are high, you are probably influenced by something you’ve just read, and you are defenseless against market manipulation and “pump and dump schemes” which are still very common.
pauloaragaomelo

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:51:20 PM

hold bitcoin is always my best investment strategy, We could see the moment when the price of altcoin all fall, but prices of bitcoin on the rise. There is my doubt when holding the altcoins, as some of my friends lost a lot bitcoin because the altcoins price keep falling.

███▄▄
                  █████▄
                   ▀██▀▀▄██▄
                   ▀███▄▄▀███
                     ▀████▄▀▀ ▄
         ▄▄▄█▄▄ ▀█████▄ ▀██▄ ███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀██████ ▀█████
   ▄██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀█ ▀
 ▄█▀█▄███▄██████▀ ███████▄▄  ▀▀█▄▄▄
████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄ ██▄▀▀███▄▄
                   ▄███▀█▄██ ▀███▄▄▀▀█▀▀
                   ▀█▀ ████▀   ████ ▄ ▀███▄
                  ███▀▄▄█▀      ▀█▀███▄▀████
                 ████████          ▀████ ▀█
                 ▀▀███▀              ▀██▄▄▀█
                    ██                   ▀▄▀█
                                           ▀▀

AQUA
TANK
                   ▄▄██
                  ▄█▀▄█
               ▄███ ██▀
              ███▀▄█▄▄
              █▀▄███▀
            ██  ██▀▄▄████  ▄▄
           ███ ██ ██████▄███████▄▄
            █ █▀▄██▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
           ▄▄▄▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█████  ▄█▀▀█
       ▄▄██▀█▄ ▀█▀█████▀ ▀████▀▄████▄█
     ████▀▄███ █ ▀██▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀
  ▄▄▄▄█▀ ████ ██ ▄▀███▄
 ▄████ ▄ ██▀   ▀███ ▀█▀
 ███▀▄███ ▀      ▀▄▄ ███
 ▄█ ████          ██ ███
▄█ ▄██▀            ▀███▀
█ ▀                 █▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Telegram

▄▄█████▄▄▄
    ████████████▄       ▄▄▄
   ███████████████    ███████▄
   ███████████████▄▄ ▀██   ▀███
    ▀██████▀▀▀██   ██      ▄███
      ▀▀███▄▄▄██████      ▄███▀
      ▄▄▄████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀██▄
 ████▀     ▄████▀▀███▄▄         ███
███▀      ████▀   ▀▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
███       ███    ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀██████▀▀▀
 ███▄▄██  ███▄     ██▄
   ▀▀▀▀    ████▄▄▄▄██▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

▄▄██▄▄            ▄▄██▄▄
    ▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████▄
   ████  ██████████████████  ████
 ▄███      █████████████  ████  ██
 ██████  █████  ████  █████  ██████
████████████████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▀          ▀▀███████████
████████▀                  ▀███████▀
 ▀████▀                      ▀████▀

Play game

▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄
    ▄██▄▄███▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██████▄
███ ▀▀▀▀  ▄▄▄      ███████▄  ███
█████████████      █████████████
███▀▀████████      ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄ ███
▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀██████ ▀▀▀
       ▀█▄▄▄     ▄▄▄████▀▀██
          ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀

Aqua Staking
o   o   o   o   o

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
███        ███  ███        ███
███        ███  ███        ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██        ██████████████
      ██        ███        ███
██████████████  ███        ███
      ██        ███        ███
      ██        ██████████████

Marketplace
▬▬▬▬▬▬
aidenmoss

Activity: 29

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:54:55 PM

Find good solid investments - and hodl long term. Day trading is for insiders or gamblers.
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: