Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:54:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Christianity is Poison  (Read 52550 times)
Alexzap

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:12:33 PM

The Bible says its only a fool that says there is no God. From what OP posted it seems he knows nothing of Christianity, Just like everything good thing on this world, They are some people who pervert the truth of Christianity, Christianity is not about laws. Its all about a relationship we have with our Savior Jesus Christ. People always pervert things for their personal gain. And with the creation of the Lake of Fire. The Bible specifically said it was created for Satan and his angels not human being.
You want to say that the Bible says not to capitalize. Then you're lying. Let's see what is written in the Bible. A lie, but it is aimed at the subordination of man. If you want to be a slave doesn't mean everyone should do so. I love my freedom and do not intend to be a slave to neither God nor the devil.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
tripplewarz

Activity: 164
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:19:21 PM

The Bible says its only a fool that says there is no God. From what OP posted it seems he knows nothing of Christianity, Just like everything good thing on this world, They are some people who pervert the truth of Christianity, Christianity is not about laws. Its all about a relationship we have with our Savior Jesus Christ. People always pervert things for their personal gain. And with the creation of the Lake of Fire. The Bible specifically said it was created for Satan and his angels not human being.
I am a Christian and I do not consider myself poisoned. My faith is not fanatical, but I know who I am and why I live. I think that more I do not need to know.
Discovery 17

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 07:27:27 PM

I am a Christian and I do not consider myself poisoned. My faith is not fanatical, but I know who I am and why I live. I think that more I do not need to know.
I wonder why you live? Very rarely will I meet a man who knows his purpose. I think that you are mistaken. But as your faith in God is also incorrect.
darkseid1199

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 08:10:23 PM

You want to say that the Bible says not to capitalize. Then you're lying. Let's see what is written in the Bible. A lie, but it is aimed at the subordination of man. If you want to be a slave doesn't mean everyone should do so. I love my freedom and do not intend to be a slave to neither God nor the devil.

He is not trying to force whats written in the Bible on you, Its your choice to see it whether as a lie or not. And who says being a Christian is about being a slave. The bible itself says that we are able to do all things but not everything is good for us. Whats the slavery about that.
Kobalt

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 08:21:39 PM

He is not trying to force whats written in the Bible on you, Its your choice to see it whether as a lie or not. And who says being a Christian is about being a slave. The bible itself says that we are able to do all things but not everything is good for us. Whats the slavery about that.
The Bible itself teaches people to serve God and faithfully follow his teachings. What is this if not slavery? This does not apply only to Christianity but to all religions.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 08:32:22 PM

The Bible itself teaches people to serve God and faithfully follow his teachings. What is this if not slavery? This does not apply only to Christianity but to all religions.

That begs the question about what religion is. Why? Consider.

You can't jump to the moon.
You can't swim to the deepest part of the ocean.
You can't grow yourself an extra arm or hand when you need one.
You can't see through cement walls with your simple eyes.

You are limited in many ways. This is slavery. You are not free to do everything you might want.

Religion attempts to teach you the best way to live in your slavery. Thus religion frees you more than not having religion.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
bra4our

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 10:44:10 PM

Even if the Bible teaches to serve God and faithfully follow his teachings, It's not forcing you to do them. The Bible says God has given you the two way that of Life and Death but since God Loves you so much he wants you to choose the path of life.
stats

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:17:28 PM

Even if the Bible teaches to serve God and faithfully follow his teachings, It's not forcing you to do them. The Bible says God has given you the two way that of Life and Death but since God Loves you so much he wants you to choose the path of life.

Bible has contradictions and lies. So it cannot be truth.

Better off following The Lord of The Rings.

Better story line.
bra4our

View Profile
April 01, 2017, 11:25:11 PM

Better story line.

It would be better if you could prove the lies that you are speaking off. And the contradictions that you are speaking off.
stats

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 12:53:07 AM

Better story line.

It would be better if you could prove the lies that you are speaking off. And the contradictions that you are speaking off.

Glad you asked....

Contradictions:  https://infidels.org/library/modern/donald_morgan/contradictions.html

Lies: Hmmmm basic one..... Earth is 6000 years old... approx.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 01:51:11 AM

Better story line.

Glad you asked....

Contradictions:  https://infidels.org/library/modern/donald_morgan/contradictions.html

In the story of Isaac and Rebecca in Genesis, it says in the King James Version of the Bible that Rebecca smoked - Genesis 24:64:
Quote from: Genesis 24:64
And Rebekah lifted up her eyes, and when she saw Isaac, she lighted off the camel.

Does that really mean that Rebecca was smoking?

In a similar way, all the apparent contradictions in the site you linked, are misapplications of translations, viewpoints from various directions, simple misunderstandings, bad translations from the originals, etc.  There are no contradictions. There is only foolishness and downright misapplication by the author of that site.

When you go to the originals in Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic, you find that there is no even questionably contradictory writing.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
ImHash

Activity: 924
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 03:42:32 AM

Guess who is the biggest f**l in Christianity? their religious leader, the pope but why you ask? if you ask him is Islam and Quran are the last guidance/religion sent by God he'll say yes, but guess what? Quran says if you say that God has a son you are not on the righteous path.
If you find out that Quran was truly sent by the creator of everything and if you still refuse to believe and follow it's teachings while KNOWING then you don't deserve to be guided and you'll only have the things that are made of this mortal world and will have no one to help you in the other. but how come the heads of Christian religion admitting that Islam is the last true religion but they're not submitting? hypocrite much? Vatican is hiding the real and complete Bible from the world because the news of the last and most complete religion (Islam) written in it.

I've learned one thing, if you be a good person and worship one true God not because of fear or virgins in afterlife but out of awe, because of the greatness of everything that He has created and still can't feel and see His signs and unable to receive any grace then it's because He doesn't want you to be guided, doesn't want to show you the right path not because that He is cruel but for that He can see through you, already knows what you have in mind, already knows your intent and knows that you're just looking for trouble seeking wrongful excuses to follow up on your worldly desires.

I bet most of the people think that God needs our prayers or needs us to worship him and if we don't He'll punish us out of cruelty and being a tyrant but here is the thing: God says that He shines the light of truth upon any and all souls, everyone will definitely feel His truth and sees the signs but many of people rather are ignorant and arrogant, they know deep down that He exist but they're selfish they want whatever they desire in this world and try to have them by any means necessary.

Of course Islam tells you to kill but who should you kill knowing it was the right thing to do? in a world where people have free will and they'll try whatever that makes them feel good (spread crime/steal/scam/robbery/adultery/vice/rape/bullying/keeping the good stuff for yourself/selling things with much higher price that they worth/slavery/lying/swearing falsely/ruining other people's lives/terrifying populations/killing innocent

people/forcing millions of people into committing crimes or taking nations resources by force/destroying people's houses forcing them to run from

their homelands and pretty much everything the terrorists and their behind the scenes allies and supporters are doing, you should kill them that is what Islam tells you to do, or if a man doesn't stop having s*x with other men while everyone knows that is not natural, if you want a hole then women have the most joyful ones Smiley tell me why would you drink water from sewers when there is fresh and clean water at your disposal? if someone refuses any medical/psychological treatment and just wants to f**k other men no matter the consequences of his actions and the negative

effects on the family levels of society, damaging maternal ideals/values, causing and spreading fatal diseases we should not condone such behaviors if we want to live in a healthy community where parents are man and woman raising their children with love and in a peaceful and healthy loving

environment unless you actually want your children/your own son to be violated se*ually in most gruesome possible ways while they're keeping it a secret from you because of the help of the so called democracy oriented community providing the means for them to mingle privately and conveniently?

Yeah I'm sure you can afford to keep such people in prisons but better keep them in women's prison where only females are constantly around them lol.
Sithara007
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1344

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:22:46 AM

The Bible is a moderate form of the Quran (the Islamic holy book). It says that those who does not believe in Jesus will go to hell, and urges its followers to convert non-believers by any hook or crook. But unlike Quran, it does not offer 72 virgins to the followers, if they behead the non-believers.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

Feel free to drop your doubts bellow
Report to moderator 
♠ ♥ ♣ ♦       ▬▬▬ ▬          Stake.com     /     Play Smarter          ▬ ▬▬▬       ♠ ♥ ♣ ♦
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
L E A D I N G   C R Y P T O  C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S   B E T T I N G

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.
Strongkored
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1061

View Profile Personal Message (Online)
Trust: +0 / =0 / -0
Ignore

Re: [OPEN]Stake.com NEW SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN l NEW PAYRATES l HERO & LEG ONLY
May 31, 2022, 08:28:59 AM
Reply with quote  +Merit  #2
Bitcointalk Username: strongkored
Profile Link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=640554
Forum Rank: Legendary
Are you able to wear our Signature, Avatar & Personal Text? will wear upon receipt
Stake
stats

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 04:31:37 AM

Better story line.

Glad you asked....

Contradictions:  https://infidels.org/library/modern/donald_morgan/contradictions.html

In the story of Isaac and Rebecca in Genesis, it says in the King James Version of the Bible that Rebecca smoked - Genesis 24:64:
Quote from: Genesis 24:64
And Rebekah lifted up her eyes, and when she saw Isaac, she lighted off the camel.

Does that really mean that Rebecca was smoking?

In a similar way, all the apparent contradictions in the site you linked, are misapplications of translations, viewpoints from various directions, simple misunderstandings, bad translations from the originals, etc.  There are no contradictions. There is only foolishness and downright misapplication by the author of that site.

When you go to the originals in Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic, you find that there is no even questionably contradictory writing.

Cool

Sorry buttercup, you quote from the same bible that I have read. Therefore, that is the bible we shall use to prove your false religion.
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 06:05:48 AM

OSHO, isn't that some New Age dude like Chopra? Regarding Christianity, it seems that it's not necessary to be a "good" person. There are plenty of good people out there that are not Christian. Should they go to hell for not believing in Christ? And the question kids ask a lot, what about the good people who died before Christ but never heard of the Judeo-Christian god? After all, while the Old Testament patriarchs were scratching their butts off hot sand, there are other cultures flourishing else where like those in China and the Indus Valley. We can't assume all those people went to hell.

Better story line.

I prefer ASOFAI. All the treachery, lies, murder and war better reflect reality. And oh, they also have religious bigots. Cheesy
darkseid1199

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 09:40:51 AM

The Bible does not state the age of the Earth. It states that in the beginning God created the heaven and the Earth. And with the creation of Man and Woman, there were created in the Spiritual sense. The Spirit of man was created afterwards God created the physical man out of clay.
Barrymore

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:12:57 AM

The Bible does not state the age of the Earth. It states that in the beginning God created the heaven and the Earth. And with the creation of Man and Woman, there were created in the Spiritual sense. The Spirit of man was created afterwards God created the physical man out of clay.
And you really believe that man was created by God out of clay? But what about genes? No I think that you are very gullible. I think that the earth was once the living conditions in it are acceptable any meteorite brought to her life.
ridery99

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:22:54 AM

Atheism is poison. I'm so happy I got rid of that filth.  Smiley
darkseid1199

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:26:48 AM

I prefer Islam rather than atheism, At least they believe in God what about atheist. They are fools as the bible says Only a fool says there is no God.
markj113
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1043

View Profile
April 02, 2017, 10:30:25 AM

I prefer Islam rather than atheism, At least they believe in God what about atheist. They are fools as the bible says Only a fool says there is no God.

The bible also states :

“Slaves, submit yourselves to your masters with all respect, not only to the good and gentle but also to the cruel.” (1 Peter 2:18)

So I suppose you are ok with slavery too cause the bible says so.

Got to love a bibletard.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 »
  Print  

Jump to: