Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:20:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  
Author Topic: r0ach's Cryptomarkets Watch & Scamcoin Observer  (Read 47184 times)
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 04:27:29 AM

Are you really serious, can you tell me why US dollar still remain strong in the market, we all know from experience that financial market is all about burst and boom, there is a reason for Bitcoin, it was created to free people like me and defend us from financial burst that  is coming

TPTB seem behind it to me, BTC has already failed, the current batch of Devs are unable to even get a block size update past the Chinese Miners that are using their over 51% control to block any updates that could threaten their dominance. Freedom will have to come from another Crypto as the Standard PoW coins can all easily be compromised with 51% ASICS Domination, which China can do at will.

https://ca.news.yahoo.com/asia-shares-win-reprieve-bond-rout-pauses-now-004900870.html
NEW YORK (Reuters) - The U.S. dollar index touched a near 14-year high on Wednesday,

This is just the beginning.  Wink

Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:48:19 AM

Well, I gotta hand it to you. The entire market cap of ZEIT went from 'smaller than enough to buy a typical house around here' to 'enough to buy a 65 percentile house around here'. If you was in, you got a three-banger. Kudos.

Still not a pimple on a real crypto's ass.

You converting your appreciation to XBT while you have a chance? You might want to think about it. Hard.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:03:44 AM

Well, I gotta hand it to you. The entire market cap of ZEIT went from 'smaller than enough to buy a typical house around here' to 'enough to buy a 65 percentile house around here'. If you was in, you got a three-banger. Kudos.

You converting your appreciation to XBT while you have a chance? You might want to think about it. Hard.

LOL,   Cheesy

Don't worry when ZEIT hits 1 penny, it will be ~$360 million dollars marketcap.
When it hits only $1 , it will be ~$36 Billion dollars marketcap, ~ 3X what BTC current marketcap is.  Wink
By then you will have figured out which one you should have invested in.

Cool
iamnotback

Activity: 336
Merit: 265

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 07:17:42 PM

How Bitcoin eventually dies...

All the way to test the ATH before 2017 ?

I really doubt that price can test new ATH before 2017 may be by end or in mid of 2017 price will be $1000+ or even may get new ATH price.

I tend to agree. Yet we might get some acceleration to well above $800 and then a pull back before ATHs to keep us on that slower trajectory.

Note we still haven't broken out above $750 yet on all exchanges.

One thing to keep in mind is that as mining is becoming more and more centralized/monopolized, then profits for miners are increasing (if for one reason because less marginal miners) thus have less need to sell (and they can't sell all, just the small portion to pay costs!). So it is in their interest to grow the perceived "wealth effect" exchange value of the economy, so they can extract more profits from mining.

Also they have more and more power to manipulate the price at will to profit on repeated bouts of shorting slamdowns.

Ultimately this centralization is going to kill Bitcoin, but for now it represents a stability of trend until that point that it is unsustainable.

I wildly speculate a chance that Bitcoin dies or is restructured by TPTB in the 2018 or so monetary reset (exact ETA is not precisely knowable), because if the elite shut down the financial system for many months, then miners can't exchange to fiat to pay their electricity bills. TPTB then have them by the proverbial balls.
iamnotback

View Profile
November 17, 2016, 09:18:22 PM

Is Bitcoin doomed then by 2018 or so ?

Wild speculation is differentiated from certainly doomed.

For example, I could speculate a wild theory that the plan of the global elite is to capture Bitcoin and integrate it with their monetary reset, and ordaining it as an international system for exchanging value.

Also we can't be sure of the timing or even if there will actually be a shutdown of the current monetary system while transitioning to a new one.

And we aren't omniscient about what technologies might be adapted to Bitcoin.

Also we don't know what replacement altcoins might or might not scale up and provide an offramp before hand.

There is a lot of wild conjecture involved in all those factors.
funkenstein
Legendary

Activity: 1066
Merit: 1050

Khazad ai-menu!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 02:42:29 AM

Proof-of-work coins such as Bitcoin, Monero, and Zcash will lose all their security in the coming crisis, because miners won't be able to exchange BTC for fiat to pay their electricity.

I was looking at the last 6 Months of the US Dollar Index, and I Totally Agree with You ,   Smiley

http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/index/dxy

The US $ is Going Up,
The Best Investment at the Current Time is the US$ , not PoW Cryptos or Metals which will all collapse in price against a Strong Dollar.
Soon the Smart money players will dump everything for the US$, Charts are already starting to show it.

Cool

Bwahaha!!  Funniest thing I read all day and that includes this thing about "Vulcan blockchain" from PWC and some scheiss from Poorpescu to boot. 

LMAO!!  Nice work Smiley  Buy and hold infinitely counterfeitable toilet paper, here's a line I've drawn to show you'll be rich. 

"Give me control over a coin's checkpoints and I care not who mines its blocks."
http://vtscc.org  http://woodcoin.info
jbreher
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1660

lose: unfind ... loose: untight

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 02:54:30 AM

LOL,   Cheesy

When it hits only $1 , it will be ~$36 Billion dollars marketcap, ~ 3X what BTC current marketcap is.  Wink

...aaaaannnnd it's gone.

'Twas a nice five hours, I imagine. Oh well, it's crypto. You get used the the manic/depressive exhilaration/despondence rollercoaster. Best of luck for the future.

Oh... wait. No appreciation any longer. darn.

Anyone with a campaign ad in their signature -- for an organization with which they are not otherwise affiliated -- is automatically deducted credibility points.

I've been convicted of heresy. Convicted by a mere known extortionist. Read my Trust for details.
iamnotback

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 03:26:58 AM

The US $ is Going Up,

Bwahaha!!  Funniest thing I read all day...

LMAO!!  Nice work Smiley  Buy and hold infinitely counterfeitable toilet paper, here's a line I've drawn to show you'll be rich. 

Quote for your upcoming facepalm when the dollar becomes very strong in 2017.
kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 04:46:20 AM

LOL,   Cheesy

...aaaaannnnd it's gone.

'Twas a nice five hours, I imagine. Oh well, it's crypto. You get used the the manic/depressive exhilaration/despondence rollercoaster. Best of luck for the future.

Oh... wait. No appreciation any longer. darn.

No Worries , I won't be selling any ZEIT until it hits a penny each.  Wink
Good Luck trying to Dump XBT.

Cool
funkenstein
Legendary

Khazad ai-menu!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 05:44:33 PM

The US $ is Going Up,

Poe's law continues here?  Strong vs. the Venezuelan Bolivar, yeah.  Possible even vs. some other privately issued toilet papers.  But if you are telling me that beer in the local pub will cost me fewer dollars than before, I'm really not sure what you could be smoking.  "Dollar so strong, I saw it on the news"  That'll be 10 dollar for your sandwich today sir. 

Meanwhile the funbuck buys you less than 1.3 millies today. 

"Give me control over a coin's checkpoints and I care not who mines its blocks."
iamnotback

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 05:46:55 PM

The US $ is Going Up,

Poe's law continues here?  Strong vs. the Venezuelan Bolivar, yeah.  Possible even vs. some other privately issued toilet papers.  But if you are telling me that beer in the local pub will cost me fewer dollars than before, I'm really not sure what you could be smoking.  "Dollar so strong, I saw it on the news"  That'll be 10 dollar for your sandwich today sir. 

Meanwhile the funbuck buys you less than 1.3 millies today. 

You simply don't comprehend Armstrong's thesis. I advised you where to begin your reading.
funkenstein
Legendary

Khazad ai-menu!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 06:03:47 PM

You simply don't comprehend Armstrong's thesis. I advised you where to begin your reading.

Sorry to hear of your illness, get well soon!  I'll check in on other threads Smiley 

kiklo
Legendary

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 08:03:01 PM

Proof-of-work coins such as Bitcoin, Monero, and Zcash will lose all their security in the coming crisis, because miners won't be able to exchange BTC for fiat to pay their electricity.

I was looking at the last 6 Months of the US Dollar Index, and I Totally Agree with You ,   Smiley

http://www.marketwatch.com/investing/index/dxy

The US $ is Going Up,
The Best Investment at the Current Time is the US$ , not PoW Cryptos or Metals which will all collapse in price against a Strong Dollar.
Soon the Smart money players will dump everything for the US$, Charts are already starting to show it.

Cool

Bwahaha!!  Funniest thing I read all day and that includes this thing about "Vulcan blockchain" from PWC and some scheiss from Poorpescu to boot. 

Wink
http://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-11-18/dollar-rises-to-five-month-versus-yen-after-abe-meets-with-trump
The dollar extended its record winning streak against the euro amid speculation Donald Trump’s reflationary economic policies will trigger faster monetary tightening.

The greenback has strengthened for 10 straight days against the euro, the longest rally since the shared currency’s debut in 1999.
The dollar is also heading for the biggest two-week advance against the yen since that same year.

Cool
funkenstein
Legendary

Khazad ai-menu!

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2016, 11:25:24 PM

Funny thing, today a lot of people in occupied north america purchased - with TP-funbucks - food, clothing and shelter.  How many do you think purchased Japanese Yen?  

The dollar extended its record winning streak against the euro amid speculation Donald Trump’s reflationary economic policies will trigger faster monetary tightening.

The greenback has strengthened for 10 straight days against the euro, the longest rally since the shared currency’s debut in 1999.
The dollar is also heading for the biggest two-week advance against the yen since that same year.

Ditto the euro.  US brand Toilet paper rallying!  (Versus other brands of toilet paper we selected).  What a great investment!  

iamnotback

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 09:53:14 PM
Last edit: November 19, 2016, 10:21:24 PM by iamnotback

Sorry to hear of your illness, get well soon!  I'll check in on other threads Smiley  

Thanks. As a current developer of a vaporcoin (not a future scamcoin!), I feel it is relevant to put this personal news here:

So for example I will go jogging now, because that is what seems to give me a bit more energy. I have been tending to jog 2 - 3X per day. But it doesn't stop the yellow color and pain at my abdomen. There is something seriously wrong inside there at my liver and upper portion of the digestive system. In January, I will have documents I can scan and share so that no one will be able to think I was lying. Believe me, if I wasn't sick, I wouldn't writing anything here in these forums. I'd be having too much fun producing and making progress at a much faster rate. I am praying my problem can be resolved in January. Thus NUHS has also done FMT (fecal microflora transplants) as well as I am sure very expert in surgery if for example my organs in there are bound together after floating in stomach acid in 2012 due to the perforated ulcer I had at the time. However, one thing that is perplexing to me is that well before the perforated ulcer in 2012, even as early as 2009/10, I was having the symptoms of swollen feet and uncontrollable muscle contractions (especially in my feet) which I still get now and seem to be correlated with my gut problem. So perhaps my health problem is something viral or bacterial, which preceded and precipitated the perforated ulcer. January is a significant month in my life. I been in 4.5 years of utter hell healthwise. And since 2006 when someone I trusted and had known for many years gave me a very nasty strain of HPV that had me bed ridden for a month and never quite the same hence, I've been having autoimmunity symptoms. So maybe I am just destroyed. I will hope to find out in January. Nevertheless, I will release this crypto project even if I can't be cured. I will need to find another programmer if I am not going to get back my normal health. I will have to transition just to a thinker and adviser in that case. I have a plan B for that, which will involve a small ICO after making it to testnet, so I can hire a top notch programmer. Until January, I am trying to get as much work done as I can in this poor health condition.

You, my friend, likewise have either done nothing during your years in the jungle (as you claim) or have done the cunning things. Whichever is true, I don't know.

Are you not aware that in May 2012 I was in ER/ICU with a perforated ulcer, which means all my organs in my abdominal cavity were bathing in stomach acid for ~3 days. The organs were bleeding and my stomach swelled up. I know what the non-stop pain of hell is literally. In hell we will beg to die. I was often wanting to die during those 3 days (and I can handle a lot of pain).

Any way, because of that and ostensibly the poor quality of outpatient followup care in the Philippines, I have for the past 4 years a chronic health problem with my liver and digestive system which renders me in delirium much of the time. To understand the symptoms of my health problem, imagine trying to work when you've been awake for 36 hours and your eyes are closed with your forehead on the keyboard and you are trying to force yourself to stay awake. Add a migraine headache. And a lack of energy to think. This is the effect of my illness most of the time, even when I awaken. Even it doesn't allow me to sleep.

So there is a physical reason why my productivity fell off a cliff as of 2012. Nevertheless, I have been doing some cunning work (in a very debilitated cognitive state) which is coming to light now.

I think I told you that I am scheduled to fly to Singapore on January 12, 2017 to begin an expert diagnosis at National University Hospital of Singapore with the head of the entire Hepatology and Gastroenterology department.

Basically I have not had any money to get treated properly. There are more details about why this came about which I won't subject your readers to.

My problem is I am headed to NUHS with only 9.5 BTC to spend on a potentially very serious medical problem, so I don't know if I will be able to afford to get cured. It is quite possible that when my bloodied organs healed, that they binded together and now I may have physical deformities.

I am expecting I will need surgery. But I really don't know.

The only diagnosis I have thus far is from an ultrasound in the Philippines earlier this year diagnosing NALFD (liver disease) which I've read is highly correlated with small intestine dysfunction because 70% of the blood supply for the liver comes from the small intestine via the portal vein.

Basically 70% of the immune system is in the gut and my liver is releasing toxins. This is causing holes to develop in my brain which is similar to Multiple Sclerosis. I am confident they will find this on MRI in Singapore because I can feel it inside my skull.

I have a very serious problem and I don't have sufficient resources to deal with it. And it is (incredibly!) difficult for me to work and produce income without first curing this health problem.

I force myself to run 3X per day just to prevent the collapse of my health into complete vegetable-like state, but I can't run further than about 2kms each time due to the pain in my abdomen. It is all very exhausting and very grueling. I chew constantly on my plastic comb. My life is that grueling right now.

I am now reduced to not eating for 12 - 16 hours every day (Warrior diet) to try to keep my digestive system and liver from producing toxins constantly.

Very happy to report that I ran 10:57 (10 minutes and 57 seconds) for 2.4 kms this 5am at the humid equator here in Davao City, Mindanao.

That is 7:20 per mile pace (7 minutes and 20 seconds)! OMG! I haven't run any thing under 8+ minute pace lately since my illness has been so debilitating in my gut.

This morning I had a slight gut pain, but yet I felt like I blasted out of a cannon. The entire run was strong.

7:20!  Shocked Damn that is fast considering. At age 51.5 and with a serious liver and digestive illness. Happy day.  Grin  Cool

Well it is not close to my sub-5 minute pace at that distance at my peak in my 20s, but still considering the situation and age.

7 more weeks countdown to expert diagnosis in Singapore! Got to do as much as I can on my conditioning before then.

Edit: I am roughly above 50% of the world-class athletes at my age, since I roughly assume that today could have run 24 - 25 minutes for a 5K:

http://www.runnersworld.com/tools/age-grade-calculator

Note in 2008 at age 44, I ran around 19 - 20 minutes for a 5K and I was just farting around and hadn't trained, but I wasn't so ill then. That was about 67% of the world class athletes at that age. I suspect if I wasn't ill and was training seriously, I could get to within 75 - 80% of the world class athletes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34]
  Print  

Jump to: