Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:28:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: r0ach's Cryptomarkets Watch & Scamcoin Observer  (Read 47184 times)
r0ach (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:10:41 PM
Last edit: June 22, 2016, 02:54:13 AM by r0ach

At any second between now and August there's going to be a nuclear explosion of alts cratering:

......ATLANT......
..Real Estate Blockchain Platform..
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████
           ███████▐██▀████▐██▄████████░
          ▄████▄█████████▒████▌█████████░
         ███████▄█████████▀██████████████░
        █████████▌█████████▐█████▄████████░
        ▀█████████████████▐███████████████
          █████▀████████ ░███████████████
    ██████▐██████████▄████████████████████████░
  ▄████▄████████▐███████████████░▄▄▄▄░████████░
 ▄██████▄█████████▐█████▄█████████▀████▄█████████░
███████████████████▐█████▄█████████▐██████████████░
▀████████▀█████████▒██████████████▐█████▀█████████
  ████████████████ █████▀█████████████████████████
   ▀██▀██████████ ▐█████████████  ▀██▀██████████
    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀█████████    ▀▀██████████

..INVEST  ●  RENT  ●  TRADE..
 ✓Assurance     ✓Price Discovery     ✓Liquidity     ✓Low Fees

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

◣Whitepaper ◣ANN ThreadTelegram
◣ Facebook     ◣ Reddit          ◣ Slack

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vlight

Activity: 656
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:14:12 PM

How do you know it?  Cheesy
etparle

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

I love NACHOS

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:15:00 PM

I think you want to say alts will get bigger and bitcoin will have the floor fall out.
r0ach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:42:59 PM

I think you want to say alts will get bigger and bitcoin will have the floor fall out.

Maybe in an episode of the Twilight Zone or Outer Limits where things do the opposite of reality.  Maybe a Spoetnik gremlin will be on the wing of the plane screwing with the engine too.

......ATLANT......
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
kiklo
Legendary

Activity: 1092

View Profile
March 26, 2016, 11:54:42 PM

At any second between now and August there's going to be a nuclear explosion of alts cratering:

Cheesy

Proof of Work Alts , probably , they have no real value anyway.

Proof of Stake Alts, Doubtful ,
But even if true, just means I can strengthen my position in their Intrinsic Value for Later when it will really matter.  Cheesy

Cool 

FYI:
Problem for BTC at the Halving, how many more miners will have to drop out due to their revenue just got cut in half, but their bills stayed the same.
Cause BTC been between ~$325 & $450 for the past few months, and very doubtful any one will pay double that , so more BTC miners will fail, Centralizing Control of BTC even more.
americanpegasus

Activity: 770

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 12:13:48 AM

And you and every other person expects this to happen, right? 

Remember the first time Apple was 'going to $1000 each' and everyone knew it for a fact?  What usually happens when the majority of market participants believe something will happen?

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
BellaBitBit

Activity: 756

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 12:17:30 AM

There is room for many altcoin technologies to exist with Bitcoin.  Some alts serve different purposes and are innovative technologies as well.  For example - any altcoin working with IoT technologies have an interesting future apart from bitcoin. 

There is definitely a lot of unfounded hype going on right now in altcoins but the cream will rise to the top.

I love Bitcoin
Za1n
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1011

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 12:42:12 AM

There is room for many altcoin technologies to exist with Bitcoin.  Some alts serve different purposes and are innovative technologies as well.  For example - any altcoin working with IoT technologies have an interesting future apart from bitcoin. 

There is definitely a lot of unfounded hype going on right now in altcoins but the cream will rise to the top.

I agree with your first statement, in that there is plenty of room for both Bitcoin and altcoins to co-exist. In fact the old adage "a rising tide will float all boats", or in this case a rising Bitcoin, is appropriate because with more money pouring into Bitcoin there is also more available for alts.

Looking back at BTC's first rise, LTC caught the wave as it was not only hanging on BTCs coattails, but many people at the time thought since they missed Bitcoin at $2 this was there chance to get in on Bitcoin2, aka LTC. LTC has fallen out of favor somewhat since then, but there are plenty of other up and coming alts which people might equate to their Bitcoin2 opportunity.
r0ach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:13:04 AM

The replies in this thread just shows how many scammers there are in the alt space.  Everyone and their mom knows alts crater when BTC goes on a bull run, yet you have all these fraudsters posting in this thread pretending the opposite happens.  Notice they all have paid sig ads too.  

You don't even need a long memory to know it.  It was only a few months ago when BTC was rising and every single coin on Bologniex would be in the double digit deep red.  The coins with the biggest recent rises like Eth will crater the most as people attempt to momentum trade the new bull market.  You might have an entire two months before it happens, but it could happen any second.

......ATLANT......
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 01:33:38 AM

The replies in this thread just shows how many scammers there are in the alt space.  Everyone and their mom knows alts crater when BTC goes on a bull run, yet you have all these fraudsters posting in this thread pretending the opposite happens.  Notice they all have paid sig ads too.  

You don't even need a long memory to know it.  It was only a few months ago when BTC was rising and every single coin on Bologniex would be in the double digit deep red.  The coins with the biggest recent rises like Eth will crater the most as people attempt to momentum trade the new bull market.  You might have an entire two months before it happens, but it could happen any second.

Not here to argue with you but while you may be right about some alts, anyone able to click on a chart on coinmarketcap can see that many alts have in fact risen along with bitcoin. Yes, when there are large spikes in bitcoins price many people liquidate their alts to get into Bitcoin but there is usually an upward trend that follows shortly thereafter.

I see this market as becoming increasingly difficult to predict. We are seeing unprecedented amounts of capital flowing in. I don't think the logic that for alts to rise in value Bitcoin must fall or vice versa really applies to the future of cryptocurrency. I'm not saying that there is unlimited wealth but I do believe that the current market for alts and bitcoin are in their infancy and we are just getting started. The market is minuscule in the grand scheme of things (the global economy). This may cause us to view things myopically.

I do agree that we will likely see a dip leading up to the halving and  shortly thereafter, I just don't think it spells doom for alts.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:19:22 AM
Last edit: March 27, 2016, 02:32:52 AM by Spoetnik

@Roach NO i don't "see that" i have "Adblock for Bitcointalk" GM script installed on Firefox (made by mod = Grue)

How do you know it?  Cheesy

Because he said so.. he posted a picture saying Bitcoin Halving Time left.

I also agree and have said this a couple times lately also.
Greed is what drives the Altcoin scene so they will *probably*
do a mass of dump of Altcoins (which has already started i bet)
So they can prepare for what many people think is a GUARANTEED increase in Bitcoin price.

I posted in the Bitcoin section months ago on this issue..
I think it will go up some what if i had to guess.
But i highly doubt it will stay that way longer term.
Why ?
The price increase will be derived from market manipulation not real natural growth.

If the user base doubles in say 3 months and the price doubled i might expect the price stay long term.
But if we just have the same old handful of market manipulators loitering around..
moving their money from one Crypto to another simply to profit then i expect tit to drop back down in price *eventually*

MOST people in crypto are greedy and are driven by nothing but profit.. that makes this bullshit highly predictable.

I also am tired of trying to convince people a "halv'ing" is NOT a sure thing. (guaranteed to spike the price up)
History has shown us that often it does nothing at all.

But i think with this upcoming Bitcoin halving is we will have a self-fulfilling prophecy in play.
Since so many users BELIEVE the price will go up.. they will all dive on BTC hard (causing a price increase)

The thing is the "less experienced" & "less smart" people tend to listen to the loud & dumb majority.
And they have been screaming loudly for ages now that the Halving will cause a massive price increase.
So it's weird social thing that will end up happening i bet.

Crypto is amusing LOL

EDIT:
The great bitcoin Pump ..coming soon  Cheesy

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:29:00 AM

Maybe in an episode of the Twilight Zone or Outer Limits where things do the opposite of reality.  Maybe a Spoetnik gremlin will be on the wing of the plane screwing with the engine too.

I think William Shatner was in that episode and it freaked me out when i was younger  Shocked
And the one where the kids watching TV turned with no mouth's freaked me out too!

I also bet some of these sleazy shitcoin makers have had very real nightmares about me LOL
I have posted once or twice a Meme picture where it has Jack's grinning face from the shining & it says..
"Spoetnik is on your ANN"
But i stopped posting it when mods deleted my comments hahhaha

I am in the shadows lurking your ANN's !
But fear not.. until you dare crawl out of the ANN section into Alt-Main muahhahahah
I let them come to me not the other way around  Cool

But to warp this comment so it's on-topic i will say this..
If you want to compare that guys opposite reply referring to the TV show "The Twighlight Zone"
Then i would say it's all more like the show South Park with episode S18E01 "Go Fund Yourself"

Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:35:13 AM

Not here to argue with you but while you may be right about some alts, anyone able to click on a chart on coinmarketcap can see that many alts have in fact risen along with bitcoin. Yes, when there are large spikes in bitcoins price many people liquidate their alts to get into Bitcoin but there is usually an upward trend that follows shortly thereafter.

I see this market as becoming increasingly difficult to predict. We are seeing unprecedented amounts of capital flowing in. I don't think the logic that for alts to rise in value Bitcoin must fall or vice versa really applies to the future of cryptocurrency. I'm not saying that there is unlimited wealth but I do believe that the current market for alts and bitcoin are in their infancy and we are just getting started. The market is minuscule in the grand scheme of things (the global economy). This may cause us to view things myopically.

I do agree that we will likely see a dip leading up to the halving and  shortly thereafter, I just don't think it spells doom for alts.

Bullshit.

r0ach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:42:53 AM

It's not a "self fulfilling prophecy" that causes the BTC price to go up.  People keep forgetting that 77% of Bitcoins have already been mined.  The accumulation phase is practically over for all intents and purposes.  If the coin has made it through the entire accumulation phase and kept a high market cap, then the hard part is already over.  Once inflation decreases, it becomes far easier for people who already accumulated to pump the price.  

......ATLANT......
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
andyatcrux
Legendary

Activity: 938

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 02:47:17 AM

Bullshit.

Cheesy Fair enough.

I was referring to the daily trading volume since the OP was talking about value of coins. I wasn't referring to capital investments in projects. Are you saying that it is bullshit to say there is more trading volume then in past years?
The Sceptical Chymist
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 6826

Cashback 15%

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:04:01 AM

I have a feeling the halving with affect the price not at all.  It has always seemed to me that prices don't react in extremely predictable ways like that--if they did then everyone would be making money.  But a lot of bitcoiners seem to think the halving is going to be like some great, unexpected news for btc.  Meh.  We'll see.

.HUGE.
▄██████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄███████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████▌██▌▐██▐██▐████▄███
████▐██▐████▌██▌██▌██▌██
█████▀███▀███▀▐██▐██▐█████

▀█████████████████████████▀

▀███████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████████▀

▀█████████████████▀

▀██████████▀▀
█▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CASINSPORTSBOOK
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄█
Hazyel

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:20:03 AM

You are either saying, “SHiT coins will vanish,” or “SHiT coins will take over.” Not sure yet.
vuduchyld

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:20:44 AM

Efficient Market Hypothesis says that The Halvening is already priced in.
r0ach (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 03:39:38 AM

Efficient Market Hypothesis says that The Halvening is already priced in.

Please, no more beginner hypothesis.  The price didn't go up until after halving last time, and if the price didn't increase, then a whole shitload of miners would have to turn their miners off.  What's more likely?  Miners turn their millions of dollars of miners off, taking a large financial hit, or they spend a far lesser amount of money to manipulate the market upwards to keep on profiting.  Nobody is turning off their $100 million dollar mining facilities.  Having a large amount of miners creates a price floor and they will simply stop selling coins at all until the price goes up, or manipuplate it upwards themselves until it's favorable to sell anything.

......ATLANT......
                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                    ████████████░
                  ▄██████████████░
                 ▒███████▄████████░
                ▒█████████░████████░
                ▀███████▀█████████
                  ██████████████

███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███

Hero/Legendary members
tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3948
Merit: 1418

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
March 27, 2016, 04:39:42 AM

Just like how you said BTS was gonna moon and BTC was gonna go sub 250?  Imho, by August that's when people outside crypto starts to discover the whole scene, so it could go the opposite of what you're trying to say.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: