Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:39:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver  (Read 77020 times)
traK4Ubitl

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:28:28 PM

I am not going to rant or get angry.

You can keep trying to discredit me. It won't work.

That crap was from over two years ago, back then I cleared my name, I am not going to waste another load of time going back over the same rubbish again.

However, I can kind of feel flattered you would take so much time out of your life to concentrate on me.

Thank you.

(For users giving him a moments notice, it was two years ago and turtlehurricane was the troll of the moment trying to discredit my team and Donationcoin, nothing changes)

EDIT: Just so people know, I have both his accounts on ignore and cannot see his posts. Best to do the same. Thread gets a lot cleaner lol

Nope this appears to be someone else who you pissed off previously..    why is it every time someone post something to the contrary of your brainwashing scam machine everyone assumes it's me?

As I've previously said, I am simply asking to cancel the swap so that silkcoin can continue on untainted by your filthy project designed to rid the coins from this poor communities hands.  

As you've noticed I have not spent time digging through posts to back up what I say here..  because you repeatedly prove me correct over time.   People are noticing,. And seems you have some dirty Laundry popping up in the past.  So just free silkcoin.   Cancel the swap,. Or don't.   It's up to you.  If you don't.  I will never go away.  Becauae silkcoin deserves an honest future not a greedy death.  

Everyone but you is happy about the fact that Spencer and the devs have worked their arses off to bring the project back to life. No one's being forced to swap their coins, so here's an idea, why don't you make your proposal for Silkcoin's future and then anyone dazzled by your glorious plan for its future can elect not to swap to SLK and join you in your own masturbatory death-spiral of a thread. You're one of the most manipulative people I've seen on these forums and that's really fucking saying something. And it makes your self-righteous veneer all the more ridiculous. So make your proposal for silkcoin's future, otherwise give it a rest because all you've done is spent 12 months acting like a destructive and sociopathic cretin and it's getting beyond tedious.

Again you're assuming that every negative post was one of my 'shill' accounts...  I assure you I have no shill accounts.   So saying everyone is happy is a blatant lie.  Im just the only one when torn a new asshole by you bagholders that has the mental constitution to not lay down and give up. 

My points have been valid, my facts truthful, but you all would sacrifice your daughters to Spencer in hopes of being silkcoin (silk) millionaires. 

Now like I said. Cancel the swap I'll go away.  Else a moderated thread won't stop the truth from coming out.  And banning wallets you guys assume came from one place or another will only destroy any chance of credibility you may have left when you launch the SilkNetwork on yobit.  Or maybe ccex if you're lucky.

Some of you are reading between the lines, others well..  your completely blinded by greed.  Like I said like lemmings carrying their bags off the end of the earth with a smile on your faces. 

Honesty. The best plan for Silkcoin would be to fork Silk once it's launched.  Or perhaps Darksilk.  As silkcoin paid for the code that was never delivered.  So rightfully it should return to silkcoin if it actually gets finished by some miracle. 

Like I said I'm not trolling.  Those that post against me flailing their arms like dying chickens will become food for the beast. 

Or just cancel the swap and lay the beast to rest.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OrsonJ

Activity: 597
Merit: 253

... and the swarm is headed towards us

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 07:34:36 PM

That crap was from over two years ago, back then I cleared my name, I am not going to waste another load of time going back over the same rubbish again.

However, I can kind of feel flattered you would take so much time out of your life to concentrate on me.

Thank you.

(For users giving him a moments notice, it was two years ago and turtlehurricane was the troll of the moment trying to discredit my team and Donationcoin, nothing changes)

EDIT: Just so people know, I have both his accounts on ignore and cannot see his posts. Best to do the same. Thread gets a lot cleaner lol

Nope this appears to be someone else who you pissed off previously..    why is it every time someone post something to the contrary of your brainwashing scam machine everyone assumes it's me?

As I've previously said, I am simply asking to cancel the swap so that silkcoin can continue on untainted by your filthy project designed to rid the coins from this poor communities hands.  

As you've noticed I have not spent time digging through posts to back up what I say here..  because you repeatedly prove me correct over time.   People are noticing,. And seems you have some dirty Laundry popping up in the past.  So just free silkcoin.   Cancel the swap,. Or don't.   It's up to you.  If you don't.  I will never go away.  Becauae silkcoin deserves an honest future not a greedy death.  

Everyone but you is happy about the fact that Spencer and the devs have worked their arses off to bring the project back to life. No one's being forced to swap their coins, so here's an idea, why don't you make your proposal for Silkcoin's future and then anyone dazzled by your glorious plan for its future can elect not to swap to SLK and join you in your own masturbatory death-spiral of a thread. You're one of the most manipulative people I've seen on these forums and that's really fucking saying something. And it makes your self-righteous veneer all the more ridiculous. So make your proposal for silkcoin's future, otherwise give it a rest because all you've done is spent 12 months acting like a destructive and sociopathic cretin and it's getting beyond tedious.

Again you're assuming that every negative post was one of my 'shill' accounts...  I assure you I have no shill accounts.   So saying everyone is happy is a blatant lie.  Im just the only one when torn a new asshole by you bagholders that has the mental constitution to not lay down and give up. 

My points have been valid, my facts truthful, but you all would sacrifice your daughters to Spencer in hopes of being silkcoin (silk) millionaires. 

Now like I said. Cancel the swap I'll go away.  Else a moderated thread won't stop the truth from coming out.  And banning wallets you guys assume came from one place or another will only destroy any chance of credibility you may have left when you launch the SilkNetwork on yobit.  Or maybe ccex if you're lucky.

Some of you are reading between the lines, others well..  your completely blinded by greed.  Like I said like lemmings carrying their bags off the end of the earth with a smile on your faces. 

Honesty. The best plan for Silkcoin would be to fork Silk once it's launched.  Or perhaps Darksilk.  As silkcoin paid for the code that was never delivered.  So rightfully it should return to silkcoin if it actually gets finished by some miracle. 

Like I said I'm not trolling.  Those that post against me flailing their arms like dying chickens will become food for the beast. 

"Beast" lmao. Self-aggrandize much you muppet? The swap will go ahead and and all your whining and whimpering won't make a blind bit of difference.

Zano alias: @orsonj  |  Twitter: @Cryptoschild
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 07:41:07 PM

Thank you.

"Beast" lmao. Self-aggrandize much you muppet? The swap will go ahead and and all your whining and whimpering won't make a blind bit of difference.

Honestly I feel bad for the Devs and community that have got involved with the black endless hole named spencer lievens.  There appears to be great talent here, but incredibly poor leadership and an aggravating lack of business sense.

And sure.  I'll line up to swap too.  And I'll crash the market and take the bitcoin to develop Silkcoin.   As that is after all.. why we are here right? Because of silkcoin?
OrsonJ

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 07:53:16 PM

-snip-

Honestly I feel bad for the Devs and community that have got involved with the black endless hole named spencer lievens.  There appears to be great talent here, but incredibly poor leadership and an aggravating lack of business sense.

And sure.  I'll line up to swap too.  And I'll crash the market and take the bitcoin to develop Silkcoin.   As that is after all.. why we are here right? Because of silkcoin?

Most of us came for Silkcoin and stayed for the Silk Network.

Spencer's legacy for the last twelve months:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1427296.msg16059671#msg16059671

Yours:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=808352;sa=showPosts

I know who I'd rather have in charge.

traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:04:03 PM

-snip-

Honestly I feel bad for the Devs and community that have got involved with the black endless hole named spencer lievens.  There appears to be great talent here, but incredibly poor leadership and an aggravating lack of business sense.

And sure.  I'll line up to swap too.  And I'll crash the market and take the bitcoin to develop Silkcoin.   As that is after all.. why we are here right? Because of silkcoin?

Yours:

Sorry the one link leads to one of my posts.  And the other link leads to all lf my posts that I have not deleted.  I did delete all my original posts as I decided to leave this alone.  But you all pulled me back in and wouldn't let me leave.  Even recently I decided to leave, yet you all pulled me back in.  

I dont believe you realize how integral I am to the silk network and the work that I've done.  But is not up to you.  You're just a sheep.  Granted I wouldn't choose me as a shepherd either... But to chose spencer to lead you is just downright reckless.  Try using that wonderful computer on your shoulders called a brain and stop posting useless links that's give no credibility except for the dedication I have to the longevity of silkcoin and exposing those who would destroy it.
OrsonJ

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 08:17:00 PM

-snip-

Yours:

Sorry the one link leads to one of my posts.  And the other link leads to all lf my posts that I have not deleted.  I did delete all my original posts as I decided to leave this alone.  But you all pulled me back in and wouldn't let me leave.  Even recently I decided to leave, yet you all pulled me back in.  

I dont believe you realize how integral I am to the silk network and the work that I've done.  But is not up to you.  You're just a sheep.  Granted I wouldn't choose me as a shepherd either... But to chose spencer to lead you is just downright reckless.  Try using that wonderful computer on your shoulders called a brain and stop posting useless links that's give no credibility except for the dedication I have to the longevity of silkcoin and exposing those who would destroy it.

Come on then big shot, why don't you tell us all the work you've done for the silk network? Because at the moment all there's evidence for is the dev team producing hundreds of lines of code and you producing an endless stream of vitriolic bullshit towards them.

SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 08:19:57 PM

Yobit and CCEX are certainly not our target exchange(s).

I literally have done nothing but work on this project and built it far beyond the aspirations of both Arteleis and the community with the help of the great team behind Silk Network.

I got paid an actual wage of £200 a week for 4/5 months from Arteleis but have now worked for near two years on this project.

I credited Arteleis for the work he did with the community and his initial vision which led us to where we are now, but here is the truth, he deserted us, we didn't desert him. Nor did we "railroad" him like you put it, he simply vanished.

The offer of the swap will stay in place, as it always has for Silkcoin holders to swap to at a 1:1 ratio.

We do not heed to threats and your comment about forking the network(s) is a threat to destroy existing Silkcoin investors and new adopters investment.

People can come on Skype and talk to me and the team. We are public, open and will answer questions willingly. Can you say the same?

My team says to not respond to you, but I have to as you have nothing to back up what you say, are just inflammatory in every action and I feel that I should defend not just myself but the team as well.

Not just that, I am sure the community expects an answer from me in return to your false accusations and threats.

So don't get excited and think I love talking to you, it is simply because the community needs to see a retort.

Not long now till the new thread, cannot wait.

traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:24:05 PM

I literally have done nothing but work on this project and built it far beyond the aspirations of both Arteleis and the community with the help of the great team behind Silk Network.

I got paid an actual wage of £200 a week for 4/5 months from Arteleis but have now worked for near two years on this project.

I credited Arteleis for the work he did with the community and his initial vision which led us to where we are now, but here is the truth, he deserted us, we didn't desert him. Nor did we "railroad" him like you put it, he simply vanished.

The offer of the swap will stay in place, as it always has for Silkcoin holders to swap to at a 1:1 ratio.

We do not heed to threats and your comment about forking the network(s) is a threat to destroy existing Silkcoin investors and new adopters investment.

People can come on Skype and talk to me and the team. We are public, open and will answer questions willingly. Can you say the same?

My team says to not respond to you, but I have to as you have nothing to back up what you say, are just inflammatory in every action and I feel that I should defend not just myself but the team as well.

Not just that, I am sure the community expects an answer from me in return to your false accusations and threats.

So don't get excited and think I love talking to you, it is simply because the community needs to see a retort.

I've been on Skype for a while now Dr. brilliant.  You literally have no idea what is going on.

Please for God's sake stop lying.

SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 08:25:13 PM

I've been on Skype for a while now Dr. brilliant.  You literally have no idea what is going on.

What am I exactly lying about and please lay out the proof.

Also, yes, I agree for the first time with you. I do not know what is going on.

So please, please do tell me and we can get this all out of the way.

The same as I have been asking you via private message to come on Skype and talk to the whole team about whatever issues you have.

But you don't.

Coward, sat behind a keyboard.

Also, you just saying "Stop Lying" is the most childish thing I have every heard in a very long time.

How about here is the evidence, stop lying. But you have NONE, because I am not lying about anything.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:29:02 PM

I've been on Skype for a while now Dr. brilliant.  You literally have no idea what is going on.

Please reread half this thread that is my posts.   And yes probably stop replying me as it just makes you look like a cockwomble and further buries you. 

And sure go ahead with the swap.   Personally I would love to leave this alone, but if you're swapping I guess I cant. 

Will see ya on yobit lol
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 08:32:03 PM

I've been on Skype for a while now Dr. brilliant.  You literally have no idea what is going on.

Please reread half this thread that is my posts.   And yes probably stop replying me as it just makes you look like a cockwomble and further buries you.  

And sure go ahead with the swap.   Personally I would love to leave this alone, but if you're swapping I guess I cant.  

Will see ya on yobit lol

It's old news and has no bearing on the accusations you made about me and the Silk Network or Silkcoin itself.

So basically, you have no proof, went fishing, found some slander and thought you would get somewhere.

I believe thats another fail.

Also if your Bholzer. You do have 4 million coins, but they are split into different wallets or inputs. So just so the community realises, if you show a pic of 4 million coins, it isn't the 4 million stolen coins and is just another bait by him.

Oh and for the record Bholzer, your welcome to swap them, even after saying everything you have said.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:33:43 PM

Please reread half this thread that is my posts.   And yes probably stop replying me as it just makes you look like a cockwomble and further buries you.  

And sure go ahead with the swap.   Personally I would love to leave this alone, but if you're swapping I guess I cant.  

Will see ya on yobit lol

It's old news and has no bearing on the accusations you made about me and the Silk Network or Silkcoin itself. So basically, you have no proof, went fishing, found some slander and thought you would get somewhere.

Also if your Bholzer. You do have 4 million coins, but they are split into different wallets or inputs. So just so the community realises, if you show a pic of 4 million coins, it isn't the 4 million stolen coins and is just another bait by him.

Oh and for the record Bholzer, your welcome to swap them, even after saying everything you have said.

So stealthy you and your shill accounts are.  How stupid do you think I am?
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 08:35:12 PM

Will see ya on yobit lol

It's old news and has no bearing on the accusations you made about me and the Silk Network or Silkcoin itself. So basically, you have no proof, went fishing, found some slander and thought you would get somewhere.

Now you have really confused me. I have a few accounts on bitcointalk.

Donationcoin, SterlingcoinSLG, SpencerLievensSLG (i think), SLievensDRKSLK, SCDeveloper and thats it.

So come on, which account is my "shill" account, this should be good.

Or is it just another open accusation with no proof?
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 08:37:10 PM

Will see ya on yobit lol

Donationcoin, SterlingcoinSLG, SpencerLievensSLG (i think), SLievensDRKSLK, SCDeveloper and thats it.

Ya know.  It's the guilty parties that can do nothing but obsessively defend themselves with accusations demanding proof! As they generally are smart enough to cover it up. 

So keep on keeping on buddy.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 08:38:27 PM

Will see ya on yobit lol

So stealthy you and your shill accounts are.  How stupid do you think I am?

Ya know.  It's the guilty parties that can do nothing but obsessively defend themselves with accusations demanding proof! As they generally are smart enough to cover it up.  

Your reverse psychology tactics are also a no go.

I believe thats 2 fails in one day.

For someone that doesn't fail, your failing hard.

Anyway, I will leave you to keep posting just open ended accusations that lead to nowhere and no proof.

I think the community has definitely decided who they want to listen to.

Until you actually have some HARD PROOF, I would just shut up because I cannot waste time on this, I have work to do.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:01:22 PM

Will see ya on yobit lol

Ya know.  It's the guilty parties that can do nothing but obsessively defend themselves with accusations demanding proof! As they generally are smart enough to cover it up.  

Anyway, I will leave you to keep posting just open ended accusations that lead to nowhere and no proof.

Until you actually have some HARD PROOF, I would just shut up because I cannot waste time on this, I have work to do.

Mmhmmm you sure you.  You just lost poloniex.  What's your next plan of action genius?

And please hurry and start your new moderated thread so you can prove to the world you can't handle an unmoderated thread because of one single critic. 
OrsonJ

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 09:11:55 PM

Will see ya on yobit lol

Mmhmmm you sure you.  You just lost poloniex.  What's your next plan of action genius?

And please hurry and start your new moderated thread so you can prove to the world you can't handle an unmoderated thread because of one single critic. 

Don't try to change the subject. Where's your proof?

SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 09:12:37 PM

Will see ya on yobit lol

I lost Poloniex....

Since when did I lose Poloniex.

Was I the cause of that. No.

They simply delisted a bunch of legacy coins that had no support.

I was never hired to develop Silkcoin.

Time to jog on.

Go and save Silkcoin, get it to stay on Polo, further its shitty codebase, please do.

Now leave.
quantumgravity

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 09:14:10 PM

I dont believe you realize how integral I am to the silk network and the work that I've done.  But is not up to you.  You're just a sheep.  Granted I wouldn't choose me as a shepherd either... But to chose spencer to lead you is just downright reckless.

First of all, I feel inclined to say five things, and secondly, your are nothing but a hyper annoying child, that sometimes amuses me on exceedingly rare occasions with your hyper-surrealist hyperbole and intentional misinformation for some unknown agenda. Third, unless you are indeed the original dev, then of course you would be a p&d scammer and sore-loser male-chicken-gobbler.  

Fourth, and obviously much more important, Spencer is a god damn good leader by his own mere instincts alone and has kept this team together for two years through thick and thin by being good fucking people, man. Fifth, we make decisions as a group and come to an agreed-upon consensus in order to best serve our team as well as all of the other stakeholders we serve.* And fifth, you would know nothing of consensus mechanisms, whether in cryptographic protocols or human social interaction as is easy to discern by your antisocial and/or childlike behavior.**

*Serve, I think, is a good word to describe when you must work for free in order to help both yourself and others.(6th)
**You may want to seek someone better qualified to talk to about your negative emotions and how to cope with your anger/sadness.(7th)

traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 10:32:08 PM

I dont believe you realize how integral I am to the silk network and the work that I've done.  But is not up to you.  You're just a sheep.  Granted I wouldn't choose me as a shepherd either... But to chose spencer to lead you is just downright reckless.

First of all, I feel inclined to say five things, and secondly, your are nothing but a hyper annoying child, that sometimes amuses me on exceedingly rare occasions with your hyper-surrealist hyperbole and intentional misinformation for some unknown agenda. Third, unless you are indeed the original dev, then of course you would be a p&d scammer and sore-loser male-chicken-gobbler.  

Fourth, and obviously much more important, Spencer is a god damn good leader by his own mere instincts alone and has kept this team together for two years through thick and thin by being good fucking people, man. Fifth, we make decisions as a group and come to an agreed-upon consensus in order to best serve our team as well as all of the other stakeholders we serve.* And fifth, you would know nothing of consensus mechanisms, whether in cryptographic protocols or human social interaction as is easy to discern by your antisocial and/or childlike behavior.**

*Serve, I think, is a good word to describe when you must work for free in order to help both yourself and others.(6th)
**You may want to seek someone better qualified to talk to about your negative emotions and how to cope with your anger/sadness.(7th)

Time to jog on man.  Jog on.  Haha if this is childlike will be shitty when I grow up one day.    Yes I know you value your stakeholders as their worth plummets everyday.  Makes sense. Great investment to let it tank.  I'm actually your major shareholder.  Currently not impressed.  
Pages: « 1 ... 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: