Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 03:51:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver  (Read 77021 times)
traK4Ubitl

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:39:07 PM

Thanks for filling my buys noobs, keep up the good work.

Your brilliance is outstanding.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:39:57 PM

Me thinks traK4Ubitl is one of the original devs..... Grin

Yeah and you guys thought it was the mintpal wallet.  Oh the plot thickens.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:40:43 PM

I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Me too man, me too...

The swap is plenty fair.  Everyone had time to get in for 2 damn years even at low prices of 100 sats.  Plus this gives all the holders from the beginning what they should have originally gotten....  Value for what they paid...

There are a lot of old addresses that have gone dormant and most likely were trashed because of what happened when Silkcoin was first released.

Silk is an opportunity to change a wrongdoing in the past.  It was touted over and over and over what was going on.  Everyone had time to get in and seize the moment of opportunity.

Exactly, whoever was in early get's the better deal, that's how it will always be...
I don't see anyone blaming the early adopters of bitcoin?

This reference has absolutely nothing to do with Silkcoin. And Silk.   Bitcoin was coded from scratch.  None of these coins are.   Bitcoin did not have a 'swap' period that would destroy the distribution model as currently will happen.  You're gonna have another massive premine coin that nobody wants to deal with.  Release the bags for Christ sake or step up and develop Silkcoin and let Silk go on its way.

The swap will be a 1:1. so things stay the same.. I don't really like repeating my self so this will be it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT90D0GKZRM

Right... There's never been a fair launch so why bother with one eh?

I believe you've mistaken sarcasm for density.
Pr0metheus

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:42:16 PM

Well I have to agree with trak on those 4m silk those need to be in a monument.

Oooh you sure? Think once...  You still his stupid cusin or brother soooo we don't fucking care about your lingonberryweek.

Give me a 4 milion pic or it have not happen!

Dude dont get upset that I told you price would dip around 500 sats. the thread dosnt need your hate
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:54:39 PM

Oooh you sure? Think once...  You still his stupid cusin or brother soooo we don't fucking care about your lingonberryweek.

Dude dont get upset that I told you price would dip around 500 sats. the thread dosnt need your hate

Yep and wait for d day the day before polo deliists. 

Btw.   It's been 24-48 hours for the announcement about the 'major' exchanges (or any minor) that would be adding silk... Another failed announcement?
quantumgravity

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 10:52:10 PM

Silk's multisig UI is getting closer:

I still have work to get these tabs fully functional.

The wallet is running very smooth so far and has been tested using Linux (Ubuntu 16.04) and Mac OS X.  Headers first block sync, chainActive and many other core code added to Bitcoin v0.12 are part of Silk.  It was well worth the hard work getting to this point.

There have been improvement to PoS that you will notice.  The split transactions, high orphan block creation and over utilization of CPU resources after many PoS rewards in one wallet don't seem to be issues anymore. We have not yet confirmed that the CPU utilization or the high orphan block creation has been truely fixed until we can complete further testing:

Most PoS enhancements were forked from Emercoin and Blackcoin but some are from Spencer's modifications and code.  '

I do respect the fact that Spencer will not release this coin until all issues are fixed and we have a nice, stable wallet so investors and users do not struggle with faulty code.  These high standards impose delays but, in the end, user satifaction is why we write software and coming from a healthcare background, I do not feel comfortable releasing buggy code.

Quoting this because it got drowned out very quickly -- for people who actually are here to find out about our progress.

traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 11:08:29 PM

Yep and wait for d day the day before polo deliists.  

Btw.   It's been 24-48 hours for the announcement about the 'major' exchanges (or any minor) that would be adding silk... Another failed announcement?

Unfortunately at the moment this is more important as both the finances of your entire community, and the promise of a good launch are failing...
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 11:12:13 PM

traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:10:51 AM

Sorry I don't think I get it. What does Felicia have to do with this?  Where's the exchanges that were promised confirmation 2 days ago? 2 major or one minor was the quote.
yell4george

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 05:14:43 AM

Obviously the details aren't finalized dude pump your breaks
jacaf01

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 06:10:57 AM

Why is Silk been delisted on Poloniex?

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Solero

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:07:39 AM

There hasn't been a word, so far as I know, about the why. It is save to say though that these coins, including Silk, didn't have the volume poloniex is hoping to receive money from.
Konklave

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 09:14:34 AM

Because the facades cracking

weaver change of heart
"Spencer Lievens of Sterlingcoin has had misgivings about centralized exchanges. When asked to comment on what he thinks of Bter's actions, he gave this quote:

“The recent actions of Bter concerning BitBay is another example as to why it is of paramount importance to have decentralised exchanges. Decentralised cryptographic currencies deserve to be traded on equally decentralised platforms.”"
https://cointelegraph.com/news/chat-logs-allegedly-show-bter-creating-and-pumping-its-own-coin

devs past projects

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=578752.110

https://pay.reddit.com/r/Dogecoinscamwatch/comments/21isuj/scammed_by_ukonklaveuk_for_70k/

https://bitcointa.lk/threads/donation-coin-is-run-by-a-well-know-crypto-scammer.306807/
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

Activity: 490

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 12:34:49 PM
Last edit: August 27, 2016, 02:33:29 PM by SLievensDRKSLK

I am not going to rant or get angry.

You can keep trying to discredit me. It won't work.

That crap was from over two years ago, back then I cleared my name, I am not going to waste another load of time going back over the same rubbish again.

However, I can kind of feel flattered you would take so much time out of your life to concentrate on me.

Thank you.

(For users giving him a moments notice, it was two years ago and turtlehurricane was the troll of the moment trying to discredit my team and Donationcoin, nothing changes)

EDIT: Just so people know, I have both his accounts on ignore and cannot see his posts. Best to do the same. Thread gets a lot cleaner lol
drizzle2405
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 01:28:48 PM

All Trak did was make a new user name...  Nothing new...

Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 01:34:13 PM

He went up to the Full Member status posting stuff here, now selling the account would gave him/her money.

Anyaway, I really hope you guys open up the new thread soon so that it will be clear from the opening page what this is all about. I'd say now that you are close that would be the best thing to do
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

Activity: 490

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 01:57:41 PM

He went up to the Full Member status posting stuff here, now selling the account would gave him/her money.

Anyaway, I really hope you guys open up the new thread soon so that it will be clear from the opening page what this is all about. I'd say now that you are close that would be the best thing to do

New thread IS coming. However to not incur further questions, we are just waiting for confirmation on a couple of things before we do Wink
drizzle2405
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 03:17:36 PM

New thread IS coming. However to not incur further questions, we are just waiting for confirmation on a couple of things before we do Wink

He can easily make new user names...  You'll have to have a full time moderator unfortunately...

traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 27, 2016, 06:42:16 PM

That crap was from over two years ago, back then I cleared my name, I am not going to waste another load of time going back over the same rubbish again.

However, I can kind of feel flattered you would take so much time out of your life to concentrate on me.

Thank you.

(For users giving him a moments notice, it was two years ago and turtlehurricane was the troll of the moment trying to discredit my team and Donationcoin, nothing changes)

EDIT: Just so people know, I have both his accounts on ignore and cannot see his posts. Best to do the same. Thread gets a lot cleaner lol

Nope this appears to be someone else who you pissed off previously..    why is it every time someone post something to the contrary of your brainwashing scam machine everyone assumes it's me?

As I've previously said, I am simply asking to cancel the swap so that silkcoin can continue on untainted by your filthy project designed to rid the coins from this poor communities hands. 

As you've noticed I have not spent time digging through posts to back up what I say here..  because you repeatedly prove me correct over time.   People are noticing,. And seems you have some dirty Laundry popping up in the past.  So just free silkcoin.   Cancel the swap,. Or don't.   It's up to you.  If you don't.  I will never go away.  Becauae silkcoin deserves an honest future not a greedy death. 
OrsonJ

Activity: 597
Merit: 253

... and the swarm is headed towards us

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2016, 07:09:26 PM

Thank you.

Nope this appears to be someone else who you pissed off previously..    why is it every time someone post something to the contrary of your brainwashing scam machine everyone assumes it's me?

As I've previously said, I am simply asking to cancel the swap so that silkcoin can continue on untainted by your filthy project designed to rid the coins from this poor communities hands.  

As you've noticed I have not spent time digging through posts to back up what I say here..  because you repeatedly prove me correct over time.   People are noticing,. And seems you have some dirty Laundry popping up in the past.  So just free silkcoin.   Cancel the swap,. Or don't.   It's up to you.  If you don't.  I will never go away.  Becauae silkcoin deserves an honest future not a greedy death.  

Everyone but you is happy about the fact that Spencer and the devs have worked their arses off to bring the project back to life. No one's being forced to swap their coins, so here's an idea, why don't you make your proposal for Silkcoin's future and then anyone dazzled by your glorious plan for its future can elect not to swap to SLK and join you in your own masturbatory death-spiral of a thread. You're one of the most manipulative people I've seen on these forums and that's really fucking saying something. And it makes your self-righteous veneer all the more ridiculous. So make your proposal for silkcoin's future, otherwise give it a rest because all you've done is spent 12 months acting like a destructive and sociopathic cretin and it's getting beyond tedious.

Zano alias: @orsonj  |  Twitter: @Cryptoschild
Pages: « 1 ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: