Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:56:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver  (Read 77020 times)
Yoshinori

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 05:02:18 AM

Why not just forget about the swap? Do a clean launch.  Then I'll be gone.  And the launch will be fair.  Seems like a better plan.

Edit: cuz trust me.   This will follow you forever otherwise.  Your choice though.  Just trying to be friendly.

Your not a developer, or community member, or positive influence, you just attack, you have nothing, are nothing and I have just ignored you.

Drops mic.

Picks up mic. 

I am nothing. Agreed.  So cancel the Silkcoin swap and launch your SilkNetwork without it. 

I will start the monument for the temple and you can continue with your corporate takeover. 

Then I will be gone and we'll both be happy.

People who volunteered for this won't be happy at all, the amount of  workhours  that was spent fixing this coin could easily launch multiple coins and we're not backing up just because you said so...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pr0metheus

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:38:17 AM

Well I have to agree with trak on those 4m silk those need to be in a monument.
Solero

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:47:30 AM

Yo Spencer! You alright mate? You got some trak4ubit under your skin. You might wanna see someone for that Wink. He does nothing but bullshitting, trying to piss you off so you might say something he can completely twist in trying to discredit you. It's been personal from day 1. I wouldn't even be suprised if he doesn't have the 4 million, but franctly I couldn't care less.

Let's cut the bullshit now shall we or I and I think many others will get reluctant in keeping 'trak' of this thread.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 10:15:27 AM

I'm out for a few days and I'm almost losing track of what is happening here.
ttoroie

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 01:49:39 PM

Please guys stop quoting her,
some of us ignored her but if you quote her
we'll still see the nonsense

THE JOURNEY'S ON HERE
SEQ: SSeQKtFR5zpqzLYozGRstXCcuaBjdMW3EU DYN: D5KWKzdhRz2yShwjkwX1Co51NBkNtGLuaz
xnyz

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:07:27 PM

Oooh you sure? Think once...  You still his stupid cusin or brother soooo we don't fucking care about your lingonberryweek.

Give me a 4 milion pic or it have not happen!
traK4Ubitl

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:29:22 PM

Please guys stop quoting her,
some of us ignored her but if you quote her
we'll still see the nonsense

Wow this is really cool html work with colors.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:36:19 PM

Oooh you sure? Think once...  You still his stupid cusin or brother soooo we don't fucking care about your lingonberryweek.

Give me a 4 milion pic or it have not happen!

What's is lingonberryweek? And no we are not related, you guys believe everything I say.  You guys actually thought that was my shill account at first because he was pissed off.   In fact anyone that says anything in a 'negative' light or upset fashion is immediately banished to the realm of Trak4ubitl.. it's quite uncanny actually.  Nothing seems to break the brainwashing mind control spell Mr. ljevens has you all under.   You don't listen to logic, dance around like apes or hyenas when I call out points you all don't like.. and would literally follow with your bags straight off the end of the earth... Like little lemmings I guess. 

And no I'm not posting the wallet or selling any of the coins.     So I guess then as far as youre concerned - IT HAVe NoT hAPPEN haha

Can I go back in my cage now please?
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:39:25 PM

Why not just forget about the swap? Do a clean launch.  Then I'll be gone.  And the launch will be fair.  Seems like a better plan.

Edit: cuz trust me.   This will follow you forever otherwise.  Your choice though.  Just trying to be friendly.

Your not a developer, or community member, or positive influence, you just attack, you have nothing, are nothing and I have just ignored you.

Drops mic.

Picks up mic. 

I am nothing. Agreed.  So cancel the Silkcoin swap and launch your SilkNetwork without it. 

I will start the monument for the temple and you can continue with your corporate takeover. 

People who volunteered for this won't be happy at all, the amount of  workhours  that was spent fixing this coin could easily launch multiple coins and we're not backing up just because you said so...

Yoshi the coin your talking about is not of any concern to this team.   Have you not read the posts? I know what you're talking about but that's not the point of this thread or the team. 

If you think it is stop mixing bag holder greed with 'volunteer' work..   the honest thing to do would be to not do the swap anymore.  Just saying.
FogHorn_LegHorn

Activity: 245

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:52:00 PM

Drops mic.

Picks up mic.  

I am nothing. Agreed.  So cancel the Silkcoin swap and launch your SilkNetwork without it.  

People who volunteered for this won't be happy at all, the amount of  workhours  that was spent fixing this coin could easily launch multiple coins and we're not backing up just because you said so...

Yoshi the coin your talking about is not of any concern to this team.   Have you not read the posts? I know what you're talking about but that's not the point of this thread or the team.  

If you think it is stop mixing bag holder greed with 'volunteer' work..   the honest thing to do would be to not do the swap anymore.  Just saying.

Ok trak so I want to hear an honest answer from you on the way things should go please. You think the new coin(s) should be released on their own, the old silk should be left alone, etc. Thanks.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 06:59:30 PM

Drops mic.

Picks up mic.  

I am nothing. Agreed.  So cancel the Silkcoin swap and launch your SilkNetwork without it.  

People who volunteered for this won't be happy at all, the amount of  workhours  that was spent fixing this coin could easily launch multiple coins and we're not backing up just because you said so...

Yoshi the coin your talking about is not of any concern to this team.   Have you not read the posts? I know what you're talking about but that's not the point of this thread or the team.  

If you think it is stop mixing bag holder greed with 'volunteer' work..   the honest thing to do would be to not do the swap anymore.  Just saying.

Ok, so I want to hear an honest answer from you on the way things should go please. You think the new coin(s) should be released on there own, the old silk should be left alone, etc. Thanks.

Yep that's it. The current dev team and current bagholders have damn near a 30-50% hold on silkcoin.  Guaranteed not to be a fair launch if the swap happens and all this work will be for nothing anyways as soon as real trolls figure this out.   Silkcoin has nothing to do with SILK as stated multiple times so swap would not only be pointless it would be detrimental to the demise of the new coin.

If SILK and Darksilk are as solid as they say they are there is absolutely nothing beneficial anymore by having the swap.   As stated 'community member don't dump' is absolutely the wrong way of going about things.

Edit: you do realize how important fair distribution right? Allowing the market to fall off the edge of the earth by refusing to update the coin that has been traded on poloniex is simply a way to lock in the development premine.

If it looks like a duck quacks like a duck then probably is a duck man

Yoshinori

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:21:28 PM

Drops mic.

Picks up mic.  

Ok, so I want to hear an honest answer from you on the way things should go please. You think the new coin(s) should be released on there own, the old silk should be left alone, etc. Thanks.

Yep that's it. The current dev team and current bagholders have damn near a 30-50% hold on silkcoin.  Guaranteed not to be a fair launch if the swap happens and all this work will be for nothing anyways as soon as real trolls figure this out.   Silkcoin has nothing to do with SILK as stated multiple times so swap would not only be pointless it would be detrimental to the demise of the new coin.

If SILK and Darksilk are as solid as they say they are there is absolutely nothing beneficial anymore by having the swap.   As stated 'community member don't dump' is absolutely the wrong way of going about things.

Edit: you do realize how important fair distribution right? Allowing the market to fall off the edge of the earth by refusing to update the coin that has been traded on poloniex is simply a way to lock in the development premine.

*Learn to multiquote, you spammed a whole page with replies...
*There's NEVER a fair launch... never ever. i've been around crypto long enough to see all kinds of launches from announcement to the current day or fall.

Long story short none of them were "fair" whoever got in first got the cheapest coins ever, distribution happens later on, gradually it depends on how much the early adopters value their asset.
FogHorn_LegHorn

Activity: 245

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 07:28:34 PM

I like big butts and I cannot lie.
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2016, 07:48:29 PM

The swap is plenty fair.  Everyone had time to get in for 2 damn years even at low prices of 100 sats.  Plus this gives all the holders from the beginning what they should have originally gotten....  Value for what they paid...

There are a lot of old addresses that have gone dormant and most likely were trashed because of what happened when Silkcoin was first released.

Silk is an opportunity to change a wrongdoing in the past.  It was touted over and over and over what was going on.  Everyone had time to get in and seize the moment of opportunity.

Yoshinori

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:01:05 PM

Me too man, me too...

The swap is plenty fair.  Everyone had time to get in for 2 damn years even at low prices of 100 sats.  Plus this gives all the holders from the beginning what they should have originally gotten....  Value for what they paid...

There are a lot of old addresses that have gone dormant and most likely were trashed because of what happened when Silkcoin was first released.

Silk is an opportunity to change a wrongdoing in the past.  It was touted over and over and over what was going on.  Everyone had time to get in and seize the moment of opportunity.

Exactly, whoever was in early get's the better deal, that's how it will always be...
I don't see anyone blaming the early adopters of bitcoin?
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:42:31 PM

Me too man, me too...

Exactly, whoever was in early get's the better deal, that's how it will always be...

This reference has absolutely nothing to do with Silkcoin. And Silk.   Bitcoin was coded from scratch.  None of these coins are.   Bitcoin did not have a 'swap' period that would destroy the distribution model as currently will happen.  You're gonna have another massive premine coin that nobody wants to deal with.  Release the bags for Christ sake or step up and develop Silkcoin and let Silk go on its way.
traK4Ubitl

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:50:01 PM

Drops mic.

Picks up mic.  

*Learn to multiquote, you spammed a whole page with replies...
*There's NEVER a fair launch... never ever. i've been around crypto long enough to see all kinds of launches from announcement to the current day or fall.

Long story short none of them were "fair" whoever got in first got the cheapest coins ever, distribution happens later on, gradually it depends on how much the early adopters value their asset.

Right... There's never been a fair launch so why bother with one eh?
Yoshinori

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:50:58 PM

Me too man, me too...

The swap is plenty fair.  Everyone had time to get in for 2 damn years even at low prices of 100 sats.  Plus this gives all the holders from the beginning what they should have originally gotten....  Value for what they paid...

Silk is an opportunity to change a wrongdoing in the past.  It was touted over and over and over what was going on.  Everyone had time to get in and seize the moment of opportunity.

This reference has absolutely nothing to do with Silkcoin. And Silk.   Bitcoin was coded from scratch.  None of these coins are.   Bitcoin did not have a 'swap' period that would destroy the distribution model as currently will happen.  You're gonna have another massive premine coin that nobody wants to deal with.  Release the bags for Christ sake or step up and develop Silkcoin and let Silk go on its way.

The swap will be a 1:1. so things stay the same.. I don't really like repeating my self so this will be it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT90D0GKZRM

Right... There's never been a fair launch so why bother with one eh?

http://i1.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/013/005/3mLydMU.png
nzminer
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 08:59:18 PM

Me thinks traK4Ubitl is one of the original devs..... Grin

NEM, THE SECURE, SCALABLE BLOCKCHAIN [NEM.IO] [T.ME/NEMRED]
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 26, 2016, 09:22:07 PM

Thanks for filling my buys noobs, keep up the good work.
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: