Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:32:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver  (Read 77020 times)
Yoshinori

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 08:40:50 AM

pffff, I call bullshit. I know coding takes some time, but years?Huh? Come on man get realistic. The main dev doesn't even have any silkcoin. What does that tell you?Huh? Yep, EXACTLY. Trakballs has a valid point.

It tells me that he used his silk for expenses, (talking about the main dev Spencer who's got all the expenses on him.)
The rest do own some but besides that you have to understand that this team has only recently taken over Silkcoin, don't forget how it was dead and worth nothing,for over a year and now people just pop up and ask why isn't everything done and served to them.

Whats goin on with Silk?  Seems its stuck in downhill.  Is dev fatiqued?  Many altcoins are zipping past, and silk's vision seems clouded.  Shine some light please.

By far not one dev,
http://imgur.com/tnvwAfM
 and unlike other coins which are "zipping past" and crashing into walls, the silknetwork team have full time jobs besides this, or do you think that love pays their bills ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 10:44:08 AM

5 btc volume on polo recently. Last time it was almost 30.
Silkcoin trading is becoming very strange to me. Does anyone have an idea? I mean there's no reasone why 5btc should appear in the books unless something is moving under the hood.
OrsonJ

Activity: 597
Merit: 253

... and the swarm is headed towards us

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 10:55:51 AM

Silkcoin trading is becoming very strange to me. Does anyone have an idea? I mean there's no reasone why 5btc should appear in the books unless something is moving under the hood.

Someone put up a 2.7 BTC buy at 430 and someone took the opportunity to get out. I don't think there's much else that can be read into it.

Zano alias: @orsonj  |  Twitter: @Cryptoschild
syyyn

Activity: 212
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 05:36:53 PM

Silk Network is moving along.  I wish I could say downhill as to me that would mean it is much more easy to get Silk Network where I want it to be.  Lately is has been the exact opposite.  Everything has been a uphill battle to make sure what we release works.  This past week I've been working on upgrading the core system of the Weaver.  Things are getting close on the web side of things and I will be opening up beta tests for 1-2 weeks soon for the website.
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2016, 07:50:24 PM

Silk Network is moving along.  I wish I could say downhill as to me that would mean it is much more easy to get Silk Network where I want it to be.  Lately is has been the exact opposite.  Everything has been a uphill battle to make sure what we release works.  This past week I've been working on upgrading the core system of the Weaver.  Things are getting close on the web side of things and I will be opening up beta tests for 1-2 weeks soon for the website.

Thanks for the update!  We appreciate it!

Raistilin

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2016, 09:59:00 PM

2 BTC until Silk Coin is worthless and needs to be traded in xmr instead of BTC.... is someone purposely driving price down or was it all the bs on this thread that did that....
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 07:31:51 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2016, 09:03:25 AM by Orestes

2 BTC until Silk Coin is worthless and needs to be traded in xmr instead of BTC.... is someone purposely driving price down or was it all the bs on this thread that did that....

if it drops, buy more. a low price is temporary. for what we have planned with SLK a higher price is actually necessary. If people are dropping SLK in favor of BTC for the runs or DRKSLK later on... beware in the future SLK will suddenly spike and stay at higher levels.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 12:40:22 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2016, 02:32:29 PM by SLievensDRKSLK

My merged pull requests that I have committed from the last 4 days:

https://github.com/SCDeveloper/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate/commit/87a04213a5fc14612039b273d7408099ad5bea5b

https://github.com/SCDeveloper/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate/commit/be1d844281971cd075ad221a6b1b91b15e4620b3

https://github.com/SCDeveloper/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate/commit/be44452a29f455a22d6dec09ae062a64ddc8bb38

https://github.com/SCDeveloper/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate/commit/80a45a0796cc84e95b30190865369ff30c63b38c

https://github.com/SCDeveloper/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate/commit/42d801fe9795ee96ec3a321347fe7f4ccf46e08e

https://github.com/SCDeveloper/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate/commit/58dc5511c378101ed15ccb1c412f9517f3a25f15

https://github.com/SCDeveloper/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate/commit/480ffad9041ea1b489766a2c00c99f8dd6caf406

https://github.com/SCDeveloper/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate/commit/36f116703e72a9a9e9054b7685bacda5539e937d
DoctorBugsBunny

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

As you sow, so shall you reap.

View Profile
June 25, 2016, 02:47:14 PM

Looking great, keep up the amazing work!  Cool

Mineable ERC 20 tokens are the future.
crilleaz

Activity: 236

★ Always strive for the best ★

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 05:47:24 PM

Do we have an eta on the coins?

LiskFaucets. The hub and rotator for Lisk faucets. Overview faucets | RotatorReferral generator
Vote for 'liskfaucets' as delegate so we can ensure higher faucet rewards!
OrsonJ

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 11:00:02 PM

Do we have an eta on the coins?

When the phoenix escapes the scorpion's claws, shakes the sand from its wings and soars freely once more above the rolling desert plains o'er which the wise old camels roam.

Then my friend.... then there shall be coins.  Wink

But no, no eta that I'm aware of.

OrsonJ

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2016, 11:02:11 PM

+1 The development updates and work from everyone are much appreciated

Karartma1
Legendary

View Profile
June 27, 2016, 06:25:00 AM

Someone put up a 2.7 BTC buy at 430 and someone took the opportunity to get out. I don't think there's much else that can be read into it.

I mean in a smaller scale it was the same that happened some weeks ago when we saw 30btc volume in single day and it seems to me there was no reason for that as well.

Anyway, I missed that buy, thanks for updating.
traK4Ubitl

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:52:06 AM

I mean in a smaller scale it was the same that happened some weeks ago when we saw 30btc volume in single day and it seems to me there was no reason for that as well.

Yeh well there is no work being done on Silkcoin so anyone with a decent mind will take the opportunity to get out.  Just depends how long you die hards keep buying into 'dont worry! Our secret plan is coming!' which of course has nothing to do with silkcoin. They gonna swap a broken coin for a substandard coin and use it to prop up Darksilk.. the 'gold' as it's been put.  Why everyone keeps buying the broken silver I don't know.  If darksilk actually launches I'm in.  But farily clear it has nothing to do with silkcoin, the coin being actively traded, which the dev team made very clear there will be absolutely no support for.  Whole thing is stupid.
traK4Ubitl

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:56:22 AM

Like sure.. develop your super coin to take over Silkcoin.. but in the meantime.. put out a freaking update or something for the coin this thread is dedicated to.. half of this thread is me bitching about this and other other half is people talking about the price of silkcoin.. none of it makes any sense.  Cue the mind bending poetry to make everyone  forget the logic of this comment.
Karartma1
Legendary

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 06:55:04 AM

Like sure.. develop your super coin to take over Silkcoin.. but in the meantime.. put out a freaking update or something for the coin this thread is dedicated to.. half of this thread is me bitching about this and other other half is people talking about the price of silkcoin.. none of it makes any sense.  Cue the mind bending poetry to make everyone  forget the logic of this comment.

I think you will eventually disappear. When this goes live you'll have nothing to do and you'll go back to your shadow. You are seriously emotional regarding this, you are on Bitcoin forum only to talk about this.

Come on man. Get over it.  Wink
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 08:29:55 AM
Last edit: June 28, 2016, 12:53:27 PM by Orestes

Yeh well there is no work being done on Silkcoin so anyone with a decent mind will take the opportunity to get out.  Just depends how long you die hards keep buying into 'dont worry! Our secret plan is coming!' which of course has nothing to do with silkcoin. They gonna swap a broken coin for a substandard coin and use it to prop up Darksilk.. the 'gold' as it's been put.  Why everyone keeps buying the broken silver I don't know.  If darksilk actually launches I'm in.  But farily clear it has nothing to do with silkcoin, the coin being actively traded, which the dev team made very clear there will be absolutely no support for.  Whole thing is stupid.

It's going to be fun watching you chase the Silk train, thinking it to be broken silver lol. We will reveil in time for you to make a decision and not feel cheated out of Silk thinking we will only be prospecting DarkSilk.
DoctorBugsBunny

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

As you sow, so shall you reap.

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 04:14:17 PM

Yeh well there is no work being done on Silkcoin so anyone with a decent mind will take the opportunity to get out.  Just depends how long you die hards keep buying into 'dont worry! Our secret plan is coming!' which of course has nothing to do with silkcoin. They gonna swap a broken coin for a substandard coin and use it to prop up Darksilk.. the 'gold' as it's been put.  Why everyone keeps buying the broken silver I don't know.  If darksilk actually launches I'm in.  But farily clear it has nothing to do with silkcoin, the coin being actively traded, which the dev team made very clear there will be absolutely no support for.  Whole thing is stupid.

It's going to be fun watching you chase the Silk train, thinking it to be broken silver lol. We will reveil in time for you to make a decision and not feel cheated out of Silk thinking we will only be prospecting DarkSilk.

Can't wait to find out what you guys have in store for Silk, so all these fudders can keep their mouth shut. I have been waiting patiently for the Silk Network release, and I feel like it's all coming together now.

Mineable ERC 20 tokens are the future.
gerb

Activity: 468
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 28, 2016, 05:00:03 PM

Hello guys! I want to congratulate you for all your hard work done, it's amazing and I'm one of the people who are waiting patiently.

I want to ask you this (I hope you can answer at least with a Yes or No).
1. ¿Are you going to release all the features together? (SILK, DARKSILK, Sandstorm, Stormnodes, Weaver, InstantX, etc (lot more).
2. If No, then means that, ¿will be a roadmap?
3. ¿There will be a public testnet? I read in github everyone can test the silk and darksilk network.
SILK
https://github.com/scdeveloper/silk-release-candidate
MainNet Parameters P2P Port = 16666 RPC Port = 16667
TestNet Parameters P2P Port = 16668 RPC Port = 16669

DARKSILK
https://github.com/scdeveloper/darksilk-release-candidate
MainNet Parameters P2P Port/Stormnodes = 31000 RPC Port = 31500 Magic Bytes: 0x42 0x04 0x20 0x24
TestNet Parameters P2P Port/Stormnodes = 31750 RPC Port = 31800 Magic Bytes: 0x24 0x20 0x04 0x42

Hello all.  I'm here to report the progress of Silk, DarkSilk, and the Weaver platform. 

Silk (Not old Silkcoin)
    Currently in testing.   I have work do to on the explorer and also integrating Silk with the Weaver.  The wallet itself as far as I know is almost complete.

DarkSilk
    Explorer has been tested and has a few bugs to work out.  The DarkSilk ONLY pool will be operational on launch.  Weaver DarkSilk access will be open on launch as well.   The status of that system is currently in testing.   

Weaver
    The Weaver is about 80-90% complete.   Most of what is left is testing and double checking everything is in working order.  User online wallets is nearly complete (once the testing is done.)  Stormnodes section of the weaver has not been started yet.  The basic DarkSilk and Silk landing pages are nearly done (Needs some styling and small fixes.) 

SilkNetwork
    The servers for which the whole network is hosted on is completely set up and running.  Most of the system wallets and explorer wallets are online (with the exception of Silkcoin (which will be done tomorrow.)

Multipool
    I have a ton of work do to on the multipool.  The good news is that many of the components of our project are being used in the multipool.  The online wallet system for SilkNetwork/Weaver is integrated with the multipool and the darksilk/silk pools.

Everyone can see the progress in github and in waffle:
https://waffle.io/SCDeveloper/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate
https://waffle.io/SCDeveloper/Silk-Release-Candidate
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2016, 05:24:48 PM

Hello guys! I want to congratulate you for all your hard work done, it's amazing and I'm one of the people who are waiting patiently.

I want to ask you this (I hope you can answer at least with a Yes or No).
1. ¿Are you going to release all the features together? (SILK, DARKSILK, Sandstorm, Stormnodes, Weaver, InstantX, etc (lot more).
3. ¿There will be a public testnet? I read in github everyone can test the silk and darksilk network.
SILK
https://github.com/scdeveloper/silk-release-candidate
MainNet Parameters P2P Port = 16666 RPC Port = 16667
TestNet Parameters P2P Port = 16668 RPC Port = 16669

DARKSILK
https://github.com/scdeveloper/darksilk-release-candidate
MainNet Parameters P2P Port/Stormnodes = 31000 RPC Port = 31500 Magic Bytes: 0x42 0x04 0x20 0x24
TestNet Parameters P2P Port/Stormnodes = 31750 RPC Port = 31800 Magic Bytes: 0x24 0x20 0x04 0x42

Hello all.  I'm here to report the progress of Silk, DarkSilk, and the Weaver platform. 

Silk (Not old Silkcoin)
    Currently in testing.   I have work do to on the explorer and also integrating Silk with the Weaver.  The wallet itself as far as I know is almost complete.

DarkSilk
    Explorer has been tested and has a few bugs to work out.  The DarkSilk ONLY pool will be operational on launch.  Weaver DarkSilk access will be open on launch as well.   The status of that system is currently in testing.   

Weaver
    The Weaver is about 80-90% complete.   Most of what is left is testing and double checking everything is in working order.  User online wallets is nearly complete (once the testing is done.)  Stormnodes section of the weaver has not been started yet.  The basic DarkSilk and Silk landing pages are nearly done (Needs some styling and small fixes.) 

SilkNetwork
    The servers for which the whole network is hosted on is completely set up and running.  Most of the system wallets and explorer wallets are online (with the exception of Silkcoin (which will be done tomorrow.)

Multipool
    I have a ton of work do to on the multipool.  The good news is that many of the components of our project are being used in the multipool.  The online wallet system for SilkNetwork/Weaver is integrated with the multipool and the darksilk/silk pools.

Everyone can see the progress in github and in waffle:
https://waffle.io/SCDeveloper/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate
https://waffle.io/SCDeveloper/Silk-Release-Candidate

Silk and Weaver will launch simultaneously and at this point the Silkcoin->Silk swap will happen via Weaver and the DarkSilk crowdfunding will begin. One month later, DarkSilk will launch along with Stormnodes, InstantX, Sandstorm etc.

There will be a roadmap regardless of release schedule for work to be completed after launch.

You can download and build the source for Silk and DarkSilk and connect via MainNet to help us test. If you wish to do this please contact us via Skype and join our group, we can then provide IP addresses to sync from.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: