Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:38:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [OLD THREAD] Silk Network: Silk, DarkSilk and Weaver  (Read 77020 times)
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 06:33:27 PM

Official Silkcoin Explorer - http://silkexplorer.silknetwork.org/

Wait for it....  Wait for it...  Here comes the peanut gallery!!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drizzle2405
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 07:30:52 PM

They need to add a ratings button for posts!!!

ecawyna

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 07:45:08 PM

watching this project.

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 08:22:14 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2016, 08:35:48 PM by SLievensDRKSLK

This is what I have done today - https://github.com/SCDeveloper/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate/commit/dab892a43d528ebf4803ae715c83ea0b34efb0ed

oh and this PR - https://github.com/SCDeveloper/DarkSilk-Release-Candidate/pull/275/files
coinbuyer2580

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 09:47:32 PM

So are the devs the holders of the 1,000,000+ SILK coin wallets? If yes, they are already on an exchange so why not use them as the asset for ICO launch? Get some BTC backing you so you can hire some people to push development. 
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2016, 09:57:48 PM

So are the devs the holders of the 1,000,000+ SILK coin wallets? If yes, they are already on an exchange so why not use them as the asset for ICO launch? Get some BTC backing you so you can hire some people to push development.  

We, the devs, don't hold any large number of Silkcoin, especially not millions. I think Gregory might hold some and possibly Amir but I certainly do not and Matthew doesn't either. We already have an ICO planned that is gonna be in stages and is very well thought out to be fair and increase distribution/circulation.
coinbuyer2580

Activity: 276

View Profile
July 06, 2016, 10:10:19 PM

We, the devs, don't hold any large number of Silkcoin, especially not millions. I think Gregory might hold some and possibly Amir but I certainly do not and Matthew doesn't either. We already have an ICO planned that is gonna be in stages and is very well thought out to be fair and increase distribution/circulation.

Nice! Good job so far, I will be watching this project.
DoctorBugsBunny

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

As you sow, so shall you reap.

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 12:11:28 AM

I agree, devs have been hard at work on this project for years now. It will all be worth the wait momentarily.  Cool

Mineable ERC 20 tokens are the future.
templebar

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:40:36 AM

I agree, devs have been hard at work on this project for years now. It will all be worth the wait momentarily.  Cool
The final product would be a bug free, solid wallet I bet.  Wink
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:43:11 AM

If I remember the old story the 4 million Silkcoin wallet belongs to Mintpal, the dead exchange. Anyone remembers the same? It was somewhere in the old thread
Yoshinori

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 08:00:36 AM

If I remember the old story the 4 million Silkcoin wallet belongs to Mintpal, the dead exchange. Anyone remembers the same? It was somewhere in the old thread

Hmm, i don't remember mintpal but checking the old thread i found this

"My advice.. wait for the 9 million mintpal coins to be dumped through bittrex as they steadily have been...  Let them delist us.  Don't give the mintpal scammers any more money unless its tail end of delisting and price is dirt cheap.  End of story."

If i remember correctly the original dev had his account on mintpal too ?

Anyways this should be a reminder NEVER let your assets on a public website, even though poloniex seems very strong, don't store amounts that you cant afford to lose, its an exchange not a savings account.

Besides if you store your silk on a device you own (while having a couple backups ofcourse) is the best alternative, it's safer, it adds up to your account via stacking, it makes the network stronger.

Whatever the amount was well, it's gone now.
OrsonJ

Activity: 597
Merit: 253

... and the swarm is headed towards us

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 08:32:37 AM

I wish you had a stake in Silkcoin like the rest of us. How come you never invested?

Zano alias: @orsonj  |  Twitter: @Cryptoschild
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 04:07:51 PM

I wish you had a stake in Silkcoin like the rest of us. How come you never invested?

Because none of us have a disposable income.
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 05:25:01 PM

CryptoID's block explorer for the fake Silkcoin has been renamed to Silkcoin2 and also has had the market prices removed as it was using the Silkcoin pricing from Poloniex as requested by me.

CryptoID will host explorers for both Silk and DarkSilk upon their launch. We will also have official explorers up as well at silknetwork.org
OrsonJ

Activity: 597
Merit: 253

... and the swarm is headed towards us

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 05:25:27 PM

That's crazy, not once over the last twelve months? Or didn't you think Silkcoin was worth investing in? I wish you'd said sooner we could have all had a whip round, then maybe the Darksilk:Silk features ratio wouldn't look like

For whoever created the fake silkcoin and paid for the explorer, stop being a tit.

Zano alias: @orsonj  |  Twitter: @Cryptoschild
SLievensDRKSLK (OP)

CTO - Silk Network

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2016, 05:36:10 PM

That's crazy, not once over the last twelve months? Or didn't you think Silkcoin was worth investing in? I wish you'd said sooner we could have all had a whip round, then maybe the Darksilk:Silk features ratio wouldn't look like

For whoever created the fake silkcoin and paid for the explorer, stop being a tit.

It wasn't that we were not donated Silkcoin or had some Silkcoin, it was simply that we need to live and had to sell to sustain ourselves and continue development. Sadly I sold about 350k at around 110 satoshi, but man gotta eat.

But also bear in mind, I personally am not a trader nor investor, I am solely a developer.
Karartma1
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1422

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:50:56 PM

Hmm, i don't remember mintpal but checking the old thread i found this

"My advice.. wait for the 9 million mintpal coins to be dumped through bittrex as they steadily have been...  Let them delist us.  Don't give the mintpal scammers any more money unless its tail end of delisting and price is dirt cheap.  End of story."

If i remember correctly the original dev had his account on mintpal too ?

Anyways this should be a reminder NEVER let your assets on a public website, even though poloniex seems very strong, don't store amounts that you cant afford to lose, its an exchange not a savings account.

Besides if you store your silk on a device you own (while having a couple backups ofcourse) is the best alternative, it's safer, it adds up to your account via stacking, it makes the network stronger.

Whatever the amount was well, it's gone now.

Yes, I think those 4 million SILK are gone forever they were in Mintpal's belly.
Such a waste actually: it's a big portion of the whole silk supply
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 05:53:37 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2016, 06:08:47 PM by Orestes

This is by design, I actually pressed really hard on this subject.
Balance is not attained by dividing features. Only the bare minimum of features are put on SLK, so that more or less the full load could be put on DRKSLK. The contrast should be as clear as black and white; the picture you provided is spot on!  Grin
Xtrata

Activity: 616

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:24:59 PM

Balance is not attained by dividing features. Only the bare minimum of features are put on SLK, so that more or less the full load could be put on DRKSLK. The contrast should be as clear as black and white; the picture you provided is spot on!  Grin

Dont know if I think this sounds good at all but we all have to wait and see what's coming.
Orestes

Activity: 441
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 07, 2016, 06:34:46 PM
Last edit: July 07, 2016, 06:51:30 PM by Orestes

Balance is not attained by dividing features. Only the bare minimum of features are put on SLK, so that more or less the full load could be put on DRKSLK. The contrast should be as clear as black and white; the picture you provided is spot on!  Grin

Dont know if I think this sounds good at all but we all have to wait and see what's coming.

Don't worry it's a decision made to benefit SLK; look at the small guy he was about to be catapulted to the moon!  Cool
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: