Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:53:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dash: The Future Internet Of Money?  (Read 15512 times)
TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1014

Dash Nation Founder | CATV Host

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 12:08:18 AM

Dash is a respectable, highly advanced, top candidate to be the future Internet of Money, and it's time that someone stood up and told the truth about it in a highly conspicuous place.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks"

Ha! Well you have to understand what I'm dealing with here:

"A tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing."

Grin Thanks for that.

To be scammed, or not to be scammed, that is the question:
Whether it's nobler in the mind to resign
yourself with delusions of outrageous fortune,
Or to take arms against a sea of lies
And by opposing, end them. To reveal--to free...
See, that was creative! I'm starting to like you. You are welcome in Dash Nation any time you'd like. Come join a winning team! I'd hate to see you wasting your talents like this... Props!  Grin

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

Merit: 1072

Crypto is the separation of Power and State.

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 12:12:19 AM

You don't control the narrative.  The facts control the narrative.

Ouside of the Evan's Gate cult of bagholders, Dash is widely despised, being infamous for its profitable and conveniently "accidental" instamine, bad crypto, and snake oil HYIP marketing.

You cannot rewrite this history.  The more you try, the more we laugh at you.
Keep laughing. You have no facts. I'm presenting the facts on my website. All you guys have is spin, innuendo and persistence. Keep laughing. If someone would like to see the facts, see here: www.rebelmouse.com/dashnation. And if Dash is despised outside of Dash Nation, it's only because you and your merry men have controlled the narrative about Dash through your "facts". No more, amigo, this ends today.

Dash's massive instamine is a historical fact.

You may try to spin that damning fact with some ridiculous narrative about how it wasn't really that bad or whatever, but nobody outside of your insular cult of Duffield sycophants believes that.

Topic: [POLL] Scammiest shitcoin of all time
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1001604.0
DARKCOIN    - 5 (6%)
DARKCOIN REBRANDED AS DASH    - 38 (45.2%)
CLOAK    - 5 (6%)
NEUCOIN    - 1 (1.2%)
DIAMOND    - 1 (1.2%)
PAYCOIN    - 34 (40.5%)

This is only the beginning. 
Just wait until Dash Classic sponsors an episode of DailyDash, oops, I mean DailyDecrypt.  Then you will learn the true meaning of narrative control....   Cool

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
███████████████████████████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████████████████████████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
"The difference between bad and well-developed digital cash will determine
whether we have a dictatorship or a real democracy." 
David Chaum 1996
"Fungibility provides privacy as a side effect."  Adam Back 2014
Buy and sell XMR near you
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 01:06:56 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2016, 12:56:06 AM by TaoOfSaatoshi

You don't control the narrative.  The facts control the narrative.

Ouside of the Evan's Gate cult of bagholders, Dash is widely despised, being infamous for its profitable and conveniently "accidental" instamine, bad crypto, and snake oil HYIP marketing.

You cannot rewrite this history.  The more you try, the more we laugh at you.
Keep laughing. You have no facts. I'm presenting the facts on my website. All you guys have is spin, innuendo and persistence. Keep laughing. If someone would like to see the facts, see here: www.rebelmouse.com/dashnation. And if Dash is despised outside of Dash Nation, it's only because you and your merry men have controlled the narrative about Dash through your "facts". No more, amigo, this ends today.

Dash's massive instamine is a historical fact.

You may try to spin that damning fact with some ridiculous narrative about how it wasn't really that bad or whatever, but nobody outside of your insular cult of Duffield sycophants believes that.

DARKCOIN    - 5 (6%)
CLOAK    - 5 (6%)
NEUCOIN    - 1 (1.2%)
DIAMOND    - 1 (1.2%)
PAYCOIN    - 34 (40.5%)

This is only the beginning.  
Just wait until Dash Classic sponsors an episode of DailyDash, oops, I mean DailyDecrypt.  Then you will learn the true meaning of narrative control....   Cool
Thank you so much for so eloquently proving my point. Who's side are you on?

generalizethis
Legendary

Activity: 1750
Merit: 1036

Facts are more efficient than fud

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 01:11:09 AM

Dash is a respectable, highly advanced, top candidate to be the future Internet of Money, and it's time that someone stood up and told the truth about it in a highly conspicuous place.

Grin Thanks for that.

See, that was creative! I'm starting to like you. You are welcome in Dash Nation any time you'd like. Come join a winning team! I'd hate to see you wasting your talents like this... Props!  Grin

Thanks, but no thanks. I know a tragedy when I see it.

TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 03:33:02 AM

Grin Thanks for that.

Thanks, but no thanks. I know a tragedy when I see it.
OK. But if you ever change your mind, PM me. Dash Nation is growing, and there's lots of room in our 2MB blocksize for you. Cheers!

TaoOfSaatoshi (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 03:51:05 AM
Last edit: April 30, 2016, 01:42:38 AM by mprep

OK. This has been a productive thread so far, and I thank all who are reading it for their patience. We have established that Dash's name has been dragged through the mud needlessly by certain individuals, and I feel that Dash has a new lease on life.

Please, I encourage everyone to do their research and discover the truth for themselves. The truth that I and the rest of Dash Nation knows, that Dash has limitless potential due to their two-tier, soon to be 3-tier decentralized architecture. The Decentralized API will allow for a myriad of third party apps and smart contracts to be built on top of the Dash network, leading to immense opportunities.

The beginnings were rough, but there's no denying that Dash has what it takes to be the Internet Of Money.

Come check us out! Tell them Tao sent you. The trolls will not be bothering us anymore, I promise you.

Thanks again. Onwards and upwards,

Tao (Dash Nation Campaign Founder)

TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 03:53:07 AM

HYIP marketing.

An acronym I didn't know. Thanks.

TaoOfSaatoshi is a clown. Put him on Ignore.

qwizzie
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1245

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 08:32:28 AM

OK. This has been a productive thread so far, and I thank all who are reading it for their patience. We have established that Dash's name has been dragged through the mud needlessly by certain individuals, and I feel that Dash has a new lease on life.

Please, I encourage everyone to do their research and discover the truth for themselves. The truth that I and the rest of Dash Nation knows, that Dash has limitless potential due to their two-tier, soon to be 3-tier decentralized architecture. The Decentralized API will allow for a myriad of third party apps and smart contracts to be built on top of the Dash network, leading to immense opportunities.

The beginnings were rough, but there's no denying that Dash has what it takes to be the Internet Of Money.

Come check us out! Tell them Tao sent you. The trolls will not be bothering us anymore, I promise you.

Thanks again. Onwards and upwards,

Tao (Dash Nation Campaign Founder)

www.rebelmouse.com/dashnation

www.dash.org/evolution

www.dashndrink.com

https://DashTalk.org (Come introduce yourself in our welcome thread, I'd love to meet you)

Encouraging everyone to do their research and discovering the truth for themselves is pretty much my motto too, which i told people
a number of times already.

There is a storm gathering people, right now it is slowly building up strength but when it reaches its full strength you will know the meaning
of Dash shifting into higher gears.  

Untill then, have a nice sunday folks  Smiley

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 10:56:29 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2016, 11:39:28 AM by iCEBREAKER

DARKCOIN    - 5 (6%)
CLOAK    - 5 (6%)
NEUCOIN    - 1 (1.2%)
DIAMOND    - 1 (1.2%)
PAYCOIN    - 34 (40.5%)

Thank you so much for so elequently proving my point.

The point is people really hate Paycoin, but they feel Darkcoin-rebranded-as-Dash is the scammiest shitcoin of all time.

That's impressive.  Smiley

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
d-trix

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:10:36 AM

DARKCOIN    - 5 (6%)
CLOAK    - 5 (6%)
NEUCOIN    - 1 (1.2%)
DIAMOND    - 1 (1.2%)
PAYCOIN    - 34 (40.5%)

Thank you so much for so elequently proving my point.

The point is people really hate Paycoin, but they feel Darkcoin-rebranded-as-Dash is the scammiest shitcoin of all time.

That's that's impressive.  Smiley

The shady/gloomy premine maybe one of the reason it was re-branded to Dash.
qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:17:37 AM

Its really amusing to see people use the word premine with regards to Dash, it immediately and effectively shows that they
either dont know the meaning of the word premine or it demonstrates they fell for the FUD that trolls are trying to use with regards to Dash.

Darkcoin / Dash never had any premine, you can look that up in its blockchain or check on coinmarketcap.
Anyone claiming otherwise is quickly loosing reputation.

To d-trix : its perfectly fine to use google and find out what exactly premine means and how its different from instamine.

Learn from the past, set detailed and vivid goals for the future and live in the only moment of time over which you have any control : now
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 11:37:26 AM

Its really amusing to see people use the word premine with regards to Dash, it immediately and effectively shows that they
either dont know the meaning of the word premine or it demonstrates they fell for the FUD that trolls are trying to use with regards to Dash.

Darkcoin / Dash never had any premine, you can look that up in its blockchain or check on coinmarketcap.

To d-trix : its perfectly fine to use google and find out what exactly premine means and how its different from instamine.

The difference between a premine and instamine is semantics--they both result in an undue amount of coins being concentrated in a few hands, so to suggest an instamine is more palatable than an instamine is ridiculous. It's like telling a diabetic that the soda they drank (labeled sugar-free)  is fine to drink because the bottler used corn syrup--this type of deception in advertising is common among scams looking to play semantical games rather than acknowledge that they know exactly what people want or are trying to avoid and are using the misrepresentation to fool people into buying their product.

TLDR: If you wanted people to know dash was instamined, you'd be telling people dash was instamined. And before you post some obscure link that someone would have to search to find, know that I'm talking about in the same area reserved for "no premine, fairly and transparently launched."

How about: No premine, fairly and transparently instamined.

qwizzie
Legendary

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 11:58:19 AM
Last edit: April 10, 2016, 12:11:03 PM by qwizzie

Instamine :

BTC : due to Satoshi's rather large bags that he / they mined early on (1 million BTC)
DASH : due to faults in the code in the early 48 hours, causing mining difficulty to unintentionally stay low in those hours
MONERO : crippled mining software, creating an unfair playing field for miners
The Whole Cryptoscene : due to people not aware of cryptocurrencies in the first place, giving them no opportunity to participate in the mining early on

Premine :

a much more specific list, see : https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Forum/Thread/493

to name a few:

ETH
MEM
NXT

As you can see the definition of instamine is much broader and can have different reasons and different degrees of severity, while the definition of premine is much more strict.

iCEBREAKER
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 12:01:54 PM

The difference between a premine and instamine is semantics--they both result in an undue amount of coins being concentrated in a few hands, so to suggest an instamine is more palatable than an instamine is ridiculous. It's like telling a diabetic that the soda they drank (labeled sugar-free)  is fine to drink because the bottler used corn syrup--this type of deception in advertising is common among scams looking to play semantical games rather than acknowledge that they know exactly what people want or are trying to avoid and are using the misrepresentation to fool people into buying their product.

██████████
█████████████████
██████████████████████
████
████████████████████████
█████
█████
██████
██████
██████
██████
██████
█████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████
██████████

Monero
David Chaum 1996
P2P Exchange Network
Buy XMR with fiat
Is Dash a scam?
stan.distortion

Activity: 317
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:10:32 PM

Damn Satoshi, that instamine scammer has millions of coins! It doesn't matter how many coins Evan mined at the start (and I for one hope he mined a very good number), someone else will end up with a greater percentage of the cap no matter how many and the same goes for Satoshi, that's just how life works, the rich get richer even if someone else gets a head start on them.

Denying that is wishful thinking, the history books prove it over and over. Maybe that's just how things should be, maybe it's a problem that needs fixing, idk, but what I do know is Dash is the only crypto capable of taking on that kind of question and developing on it.

Curious about the trolls methods? http://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
Manipulation of public discussion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bYAQ-ZZtEU
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:17:01 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2016, 12:29:35 PM by TPTB_need_war

Damn Satoshi, that instamine scammer has millions of coins!

Estimated 1 - 5% versus the Dash's insiders 33 - 50% or so...

Satoshi doesn't have a masternode scam to continue to print 33+% of the coins for himself.

stan.distortion

Activity: 317
Merit: 1012

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:18:39 PM

Damn Satoshi, that instamine scammer has millions of coins! It doesn't matter how many coins Evan mined at the start (and I for one hope he mined a very good number), someone else will end up with a greater percentage of the cap no matter how many and the same goes for Satoshi, that's just how life works, the rich get richer even if someone else gets a head start on them.

Denying that is wishful thinking, the history books prove it over and over. Maybe that's just how things should be, maybe it's a problem that needs fixing, idk, but what I do know is Dash is the only crypto capable of taking on that kind of question and developing on it.

Estimated 1 - 5% versus the Dash's insiders 33 - 50% or so...

Did you pull those numbers from the second or third shelf of your ass?

Curious about the trolls methods? http://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5
Manipulation of public discussion: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bYAQ-ZZtEU
generalizethis
Legendary

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2016, 12:28:22 PM

So how many BTC and XMR were mined in the first 24 hours? And how many dash were mined in the first 24 hours?

Wink --hint, it's like comparing the sugar content in ice cream sandwiches to the sugar content in a carrot stick.

I know dashtards are terrible with logic, but f#@*!

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:31:56 PM

Did you pull those numbers from the second or third shelf of your ass?

Evan hasn't disclosed the precise numbers, but has already made official statements indicating he knows the numbers as I explained upthread when I analyzed his latest official explanation.

We have very strong evidence to believe the Dash insiders have an order-of-magnitude times more percentage of the money supply than Satoshi, and worse yet an ongoing scam to print more coins for themselves.

DDD (aka 3D) is a new communicable disease, Dash Dalmation Deathstar. Just purchase some DRK and pump it publicly to become an accomplice.

Lukas_Jackson

Activity: 615
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 10, 2016, 12:40:49 PM

Monero insiders cashed out from their shit already?  Roll Eyes

It is easier to be an aggressive victim than to be a free man.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: