Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:27:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 08:38:31 PM

Is this math correct?

Reverse-ICO reserve is 100,000,000,000 coins (20% of total supply), split on April 18th between everyone on the bitcoingarden thread. If 1000 people participate, that's 100,000,000 coins per person, which is equivalent to mining 2000 blocks.

Sounds legit
A lot.1000BTC worth if 1 ESP is 1 satoshi. must be something about Proof-of-Reliability Grin

everyone will be able to dump for free for one bitcoin, this is sounds retarded, good luck finding those that will pay 1 btc to other that didn't even invest anything

Price is not the goal, probably like the 100th time we've stated this...

Is this math correct?

Reverse-ICO reserve is 100,000,000,000 coins (20% of total supply), split on April 18th between everyone on the bitcoingarden thread. If 1000 people participate, that's 100,000,000 coins per person, which is equivalent to mining 2000 blocks.

Sounds legit

Hmm, alright. Well best of luck, but I doubt the coin will get any meaningful amount of mining (and, hence, security) once the market stabilizes, since it'll be flooded.

There'll still be hobbyist miners I suppose, but people won't be able to break-even with the cost of electricity.

Let's say it takes a miner 3 hours to mine a block on a CPU consuming 140W. Then a block costs a miner $0.063. Assuming 1,000 people participate in the bitcoingarden thread, and they each get the equivalent of 2000 blocks, that would mean they would have to refuse to sell under a valuation of their free coins of $126, or the market would need to support $126,000 (296.47 BTC) in sells.

Most new altcoin markets can't support anything near a 300 BTC dump, meaning that the price will fall way below miner breakeven.

And a network where a high-end consumer CPU can mine 8 blocks a day with a 20-second block target is pretty cheap to attack. That's 4320 blocks per day, or 540 high-end consumer CPUs that comprise the entire network's hashing power. That's about 220 high-end servers, like a c4.8xlarge on EC2. At the average spot pricing of $0.32 per box per hour, the network will cost $70.40 per hour to fork, plus an extra few dollars to ensure 51% is maintained.

If you wanted the network to cost, say, $500/hr to attack, you'd need a 7.10x increase in hashing power, which would mean a miner would need a block to be worth $0.4473, making the per-user-reverse-ICO-payout worth $894.60 per user, or $894,600 in total. That's 2104.94 BTC.

The market would need to buy that reverse-ICO at 2104.94 BTC (putting the currency's market cap at $4,472,997.50) to reach $500/hr cost to fork the network.

Anyhow, I could be wrong (or missing something major), but you might want to re-think the distribution or coin emission curve before you pay out all those coins. You could do a slow-release over a long period of time (still to the same giveaway users), or something else. If you plan to make Espers very feature-rich and well-supported to justify a $4.5 million market cap, a slower premine distribution would give you time to reach it before people lose faith in the market and the network's security dwindles to pure hobbyist miners.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:41:23 PM

Difficulty is fast rising and getting hard to solo mine now, I hope there is an available cpu miner for windows soon that can connect to a pool.

Thats good news since I will buy some. I guess this coin will be extremely on cheap yobit since mining was so cheap.

I would be more interested in a 100% air dropped coin. Get rid of PoW altogether and go straight into PoS.

Well PoR will be better than PoS. Just you wait

Do you have a video describing what PoR is? I hate reading.

CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 08:42:49 PM

Difficulty is fast rising and getting hard to solo mine now, I hope there is an available cpu miner for windows soon that can connect to a pool.

Thats good news since I will buy some. I guess this coin will be extremely on cheap yobit since mining was so cheap.

I would be more interested in a 100% air dropped coin. Get rid of PoW altogether and go straight into PoS.

Well PoR will be better than PoS. Just you wait

Do you have a video describing what PoR is? I hate reading.

Working on it. As it's Friday the team has agreed to pull an all nighter to release a few of the promised features and generate some informational content explaining this project.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
ptic-1

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:43:34 PM

For all invovled in Reverse-ICO
May higher force be with you, when you get Reverse-ICO transaction in.

█ B █ T █ C █12J89RucSq2vX5m5TcC5fP3PwVUrtWHn4c█ B █ T █ C █
cryptoheadd

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:44:28 PM

Just enrolled.

Looking forward to it.
fartbags
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:44:51 PM

If 1 satoshi is too expensive then it can always be listed on the cryptopia LTC market. It's pretty good over there. I often buy those coins.

Vorksholk
Legendary

Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 08:45:43 PM

Is this math correct?

Sounds legit
A lot.1000BTC worth if 1 ESP is 1 satoshi. must be something about Proof-of-Reliability Grin

everyone will be able to dump for free for one bitcoin, this is sounds retarded, good luck finding those that will pay 1 btc to other that didn't even invest anything

Is this math correct?

Sounds legit

Hmm, alright. Well best of luck, but I doubt the coin will get any meaningful amount of mining (and, hence, security) once the market stabilizes, since it'll be flooded.

There'll still be hobbyist miners I suppose, but people won't be able to break-even with the cost of electricity.

Let's say it takes a miner 3 hours to mine a block on a CPU consuming 140W. Then a block costs a miner $0.063. Assuming 1,000 people participate in the bitcoingarden thread, and they each get the equivalent of 2000 blocks, that would mean they would have to refuse to sell under a valuation of their free coins of $126, or the market would need to support $126,000 (296.47 BTC) in sells.

Most new altcoin markets can't support anything near a 300 BTC dump, meaning that the price will fall way below miner breakeven.

And a network where a high-end consumer CPU can mine 8 blocks a day with a 20-second block target is pretty cheap to attack. That's 4320 blocks per day, or 540 high-end consumer CPUs that comprise the entire network's hashing power. That's about 220 high-end servers, like a c4.8xlarge on EC2. At the average spot pricing of $0.32 per box per hour, the network will cost $70.40 per hour to fork, plus an extra few dollars to ensure 51% is maintained.

If you wanted the network to cost, say, $500/hr to attack, you'd need a 7.10x increase in hashing power, which would mean a miner would need a block to be worth $0.4473, making the per-user-reverse-ICO-payout worth $894.60 per user, or $894,600 in total. That's 2104.94 BTC.

The market would need to buy that reverse-ICO at 2104.94 BTC (putting the currency's market cap at $4,472,997.50) to reach $500/hr cost to fork the network.

Anyhow, I could be wrong (or missing something major), but you might want to re-think the distribution or coin emission curve before you pay out all those coins. You could do a slow-release over a long period of time (still to the same giveaway users), or something else. If you plan to make Espers very feature-rich and well-supported to justify a $4.5 million market cap, a slower premine distribution would give you time to reach it before people lose faith in the market and the network's security dwindles to pure hobbyist miners.

I understand that, but this is a discussion about security. Miners (generally) won't mine below breakeven.

VeriBlock: Securing The World's Blockchains Using Bitcoin
https://veriblock.org
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 08:50:19 PM

Honestly must users will probably dump. We will be setting up toilets to catch them all as it'll be a shot in the foot after things stabilize. As with any legitimate startup.

Just enrolled.

Looking forward to it.

Saw that! We will update the list today.

Is this math correct?

Sounds legit

Is this math correct?

Sounds legit

I understand that, but this is a discussion about security. Miners (generally) won't mine below breakeven.

I fail to see how that is asecurity concern? The chain will simply be pushed by our miners if no one else wants to. More for us. ... And more giveaways

This project is purely for people who want to get in early on something that will like a butterfly go from a ugly caterpillar and transform into something beautiful.

OR one can simply wait until this exits the cacoon and flies away. Either way the project will go on.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
ptic-1

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 08:59:56 PM

100milion is like month+- of mining with mid range CPU. So its not that much after all also.

CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 09:03:16 PM

100milion is like month+- of mining with mid range CPU. So its not that much after all also. Can you code in wallet to have ICO coins locked in for a like 365 days and then only like 10% gets released and so on.

We are considering changing up the tactics, however we must be very considerate about it as to not upset the community either, no one will want to wait a year to get their coins. Here's the kicker though. Once we go PoR, your balance will impact what you earn per block like PoS. Just in different manner

Also PoW ends just at over half way of the total count. The rest is PoR. So PoW only takes the chain just over half way

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
ptic-1

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:06:18 PM

We see will. sounds interesting

theboccet
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:07:39 PM

I think people may like to see a spreadsheet containing all the entries in the giveaway.
I'm sure Devs will find a way to make this airdrop fair and not saturate the market.So everyone can chill and wait for devs announcement  Grin

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦______
¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_
¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¯¯¯¯¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦

¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯
¦¦¦¦¦¯
   ¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¯¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦_¦_¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦¦
MONETARYUNIT
.......for Me, U & Everyone.......
[/
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 09:09:30 PM

We see will. sounds interesting

Indeed. The PoR system will encourage users to hold onto their balance. So those who dump will most likely regret it later.  Why do you think isaid we won't ever dump.

Explanation to come.

I think people may like to see a spreadsheet containing all the entries in the giveaway.
I'm sure Devs will find a way to make this airdrop fair and not saturate the market.So everyone can chill and wait for devs announcement  Grin

Yes we definitely will prepare a proper list of registrants.
Thank you for understanding our intentions.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
arseaboy

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 09:43:14 PM

Just a newbie question here I tweeted your announcement last april 11 and I just wanted to know how to get my rewards? sorry but here's my tweet that day hope you can let me know. many thanks and good luck team

https://twitter.com/shintosai_btc/status/719712357300056064

██████████████████████  ▀███▄          ▄██▄          ▄██████▄   █████████████████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀███▄        ▄████▄        ▄███▀▀███▄   █████████████████████████
                          ▀███▄      ▄██████▄      ▄███▀  ▀███▄       ▐███       ███▌
                           ▀███▄    ▄███▀▀███▄    ▄███▀    ▀███▄      ▐███       ███▌
   █████████████████        ▀███▄  ▄███▀  ▀███▄  ▄███▀      ▀███▄     ▐███       ███▌
                             ▀███▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄███▀        ▀███▄    ▐███       ███▌
                              ▀██████▀      ▀██████▀          ▀███▄   ▐███       ███▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▀████▀        ▀████▀            ▀███▄  ▐███       ███▌
██████████████████████          ▀██▀          ▀██▀              ▀███▄ ▐███       ███▌

R E I M A G I N I N G    E N E R G Y
█▄
▄█████▄
▄████▀████▄
▄█████▌ ▐█████▄
▄███▀▀██▌ ▐██▀▀███▄
▄█████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄█████▄
█████████▄     ▄█████████
██████  ▀██▌ ▐██▀  ██████
▀██████▄  ▀▌ ▐▀  ▄██████▀
▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
▀▀██████▌ ▐██████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▄█▄▀▀▀▀
█████
[.
TELEGRAM    MEDIUM
TWITTER   FACEBOOK
]███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
[PRE-SALE]
C O M I N G 
SOON███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 10:10:30 PM

Just a newbie question here I tweeted your announcement last april 11 and I just wanted to know how to get my rewards? sorry but here's my tweet that day hope you can let me know. many thanks and good luck team

https://twitter.com/shintosai_btc/status/719712357300056064

Pm us your addy in bitcoin garden or here and we will make sure to include you. Don't post it though in the thread here as that's against the rules

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
kahir
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:18:59 PM

CryptoCoderz i would loved the coin if it were not in billions
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 10:23:50 PM

CryptoCoderz i would loved the coin if it were not in billions

Oh come now kahir, we thunk you'll still love it. Give it a try. Costs you nothing for the give away.

Billions is due to the fact that as this grows the supply will actually suddenly seem very small. Ibelieve someone actually stated that there would be only ~65 per person in the world. Which isn't Much at all.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Vorksholk
Legendary

Activity: 1713
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 10:29:42 PM

Honestly must users will probably dump. We will be setting up toilets to catch them all as it'll be a shot in the foot after things stabilize. As with any legitimate startup.

Just enrolled.

Looking forward to it.

Saw that! We will update the list today.

Is this math correct?

Sounds legit

Is this math correct?

Sounds legit

I fail to see how that is asecurity concern? The chain will simply be pushed by our miners if no one else wants to. More for us. ... And more giveaways

This project is purely for people who want to get in early on something that will like a butterfly go from a ugly caterpillar and transform into something beautiful.

OR one can simply wait until this exits the cacoon and flies away. Either way the project will go on.

As you know, proof of work is a security mechanism--someone needs to (essentially) match the hashing power of the rest of the network, and then they can freely fork blocks, create double-spends, etc. I know you're planning to implement another security mechanism, "proof of reliability," which I haven't seen explained yet, but understand it as an improvement over proof of stake. But until that's implemented (or even afterwards, depending on your implementation), your network's security only comes from the cost (in servers) of attacking the network.

It's not so much about pushing the chain along to process transactions, but to keep those transactions locked in the chain safely.

100milion is like month+- of mining with mid range CPU. So its not that much after all also. Can you code in wallet to have ICO coins locked in for a like 365 days and then only like 10% gets released and so on.

We are considering changing up the tactics, however we must be very considerate about it as to not upset the community either, no one will want to wait a year to get their coins. Here's the kicker though. Once we go PoR, your balance will impact what you earn per block like PoS. Just in different manner

Also PoW ends just at over half way of the total count. The rest is PoR. So PoW only takes the chain just over half way

People would probably be perfectly fine with the 100 billion coins paid out over a longer period of time, perhaps for as long as you think it'll take to get new security measures in place.

VeriBlock: Securing The World's Blockchains Using Bitcoin
https://veriblock.org
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2016, 10:37:40 PM

As you know, proof of work is a security mechanism--someone needs to (essentially) match the hashing power of the rest of the network, and then they can freely fork blocks, create double-spends, etc. I know you're planning to implement another security mechanism, "proof of reliability," which I haven't seen explained yet, but understand it as an improvement over proof of stake. But until that's implemented (or even afterwards, depending on your implementation), your network's security only comes from the cost (in servers) of attacking the network.

It's not so much about pushing the chain along to process transactions, but to keep those transactions locked in the chain safely.

People would probably be perfectly fine with the 100 billion coins paid out over a longer period of time, perhaps for as long as you think it'll take to get new security measures in place.

Right however if you've tested a 51% attack like we have it doesn't work very well as 51% gives a CHANCE at messing with the chain which legitimate nodes tthat we hardcode in will immediately reject the attackers. Trust me we have extensively tested an attack on our private network on several test clones. Please advise if I'm missing something as I'm not Einstein but attacking achain is not as easy as it sounds.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
NoBit

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 15, 2016, 10:38:04 PM

I agree with Vorksholk. Miners will lose interest as soon as they understand that on the 18th April around 300 persons will get 333 Million coins each. For free.

No security = no value

Bitrated user: nobit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: