Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:13:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 04:04:33 PM

10 Bil will be distributed to around 250 people. Not bad! 400 000 000 espers per person.

Don't you mean 100B?

500B*0.20=100B

Correct the giveway will consist of 100 Billion

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Timeline
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

TokenHouse decentralized cryptocurrency exchange

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:08:42 PM

We should try to get listed on YoBit. Let's fill out this form https://yobit.net/en/addcoin/

mamania

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:10:54 PM

i have not encrypted my wallet, but when trying to create new address on a wallet it ask me for a passphrase.
i dont know it. what should i do?

please guys. were can i find that passphrase?
i have not set it.
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 04:16:47 PM

i have not encrypted my wallet, but when trying to create new address on a wallet it ask me for a passphrase.

i have not set it.

I believe you are talking about signing a message.
Go to FILE>SIGN MESSAGE and that should take you to the prompt you are looking for.

edit.
If not then you may be talking about wallet encryption. in which case hit SETTINGS>ENCRYPT WALLET

hope this has been helpful

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
mamania

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:20:39 PM

i have not set it.

Go to FILE>SIGN MESSAGE and that should take you to the prompt you are looking for.

edit.
If not then you may be talking about wallet encryption. in which case hit SETTINGS>ENCRYPT WALLET

NO. i am not about that. i have downloaded new wallet. and i want to receive Espers from giveaway, but when trying to create a new receiving address they ask me for a passphrase, and the i can see message unable to unlock a wallet.
i havent locked it at all. so how do i know my passphrase if i have downloaded simply fresh wallet?
help me01

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

support yocoin scrypt POW

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:24:08 PM

ok...thanks for response me ... we follow it now and keep faith me and u r project best ever grow on community

I am glad we got everything sorted out for you. I hope you will enjoy the project as much as we do. after all we aim to better the community and want to progress this project as much as possible.

CryptoCoderz is blessed to have such an amazing community.

sir can u add me for ICO plz... i was post my msg and address for this forum and bitcoingarden forum  u comment me plz add me sir...thanks
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:25:48 PM

i have not set it.

edit.

NO. i am not about that. i have downloaded new wallet. and i want to receive Espers from giveaway, but when trying to create a new receiving address they ask me for a passphrase, and the i can see message unable to unlock a wallet.
i havent locked it at all. so how do i know my passphrase if i have downloaded simply fresh wallet?

Did you use a previous version of the Espers wallet software?  If so then that's the password you use.  The new wallet software uses the same wallet.dat file you already had.
mamania

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:27:24 PM

i have not set it.

edit.

Did you use a previous version of the Espers wallet software?  If so then that's the password you use.  The new wallet software uses the same wallet.dat file you already had.
Thanks. I will delete that wallet.dat file and will create a new one I think Smiley
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 04:29:05 PM

ok...thanks for response me ... we follow it now and keep faith me and u r project best ever grow on community

I am glad we got everything sorted out for you. I hope you will enjoy the project as much as we do. after all we aim to better the community and want to progress this project as much as possible.

CryptoCoderz is blessed to have such an amazing community.

sir can u add me for ICO plz... i was post my msg and address for this forum and bitcoingarden forum  u comment me plz add me sir...thanks

The giveaway time-frame has ended i am sorry but if you did not post on the Bitcoin garden thread or Participate by using social media until after the deadline we cannot accept your entry. if you did however we will Update the list of participants by the end of the day.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 04:29:42 PM

i have not set it.

edit.

if you delete your .dat then you will lose any and all ESP from mining.

Thanks. I will delete that wallet.dat file and will create a new one I think Smiley
only delete your .dat if you have no ESP in your balance as it will delete them all.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
nPuBeT

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:30:07 PM

Just msged cryptocod3rs on btcgarden to claim.
You are making everyone millionaires guys.

GOOD JOB.  Grin
mamania

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:33:25 PM

how i can find Espers wallet.dat file on my pc?
cant find it, help anyone :/
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 04:35:49 PM

how i can find Espers wallet.dat file on my pc?
cant find it, help anyone :/

Hit the windows key and "R" at the same time

in the prompt type "%appdata%" (without "")

the find the Espers folder

open it and you will see the Espers folder including wallet.dat

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
mamania

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:41:24 PM

i have done all the job:
i am in your giveaway list #34
my Espers wallet: ESDB3zeR67RCddYh6R22TpprMb7VT2Tjqd

p.s. i have been added to the list from this forum, should i go to bitcoingarden anyway and pm you or you can note my wallet here?

let me know what should i do to get my free Espers, as i was one of the first to spread a word Smiley
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 04:44:16 PM

i have done all the job:

p.s. i have been added to the list from this forum, should i go to bitcoingarden anyway and pm you or you can note my wallet here?

let me know what should i do to get my free Espers, as i was one of the first to spread a word Smiley

Please pm there as we need to respect the rules of this forum. Thank you.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:44:49 PM

i have done all the job:

Those guy need to be ban from the list.
These suckers keep posting address here.

Just fake account to get coins.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
mamania

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:47:14 PM

i have done all the job:

Please pm there as we need to respect the rules of this forum. Thank you.
OK Smiley
Your message has been sent successfully.
done that Smiley
mamania

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:48:31 PM

i have done all the job:

i am sorry, i didnt knew where to post it.
and i am not sucker, just a guy like you.
all done now. calm down man..
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 04:48:51 PM

i have done all the job:

Every account will be reviewed and any Participant that does not meet the requirements or is deemed a fake account will be disqualified along with any and all double entries.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
mamania

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 04:49:58 PM

i have done all the job:

Every account will be reviewed and any Participant that does not meet the requirements or is deemed a fake account will be disqualified along with any and all double entries.
Thats fair enough as we can get even more Espers in case someone will not qualify Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 [50] 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: