Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:57:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
YourMom420

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:30:36 AM

Give them time to finish the first Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 05:31:50 AM

So many lucky guys  Smiley

If you didn't make it this give-away there will be another one shortly after this one is completed Smiley

Im on the list and cant modify to put my addy in. How do you I get my addy to you guys? thanks and keep up the good work
PM of bitcoingarden would work

check post screen shots sir proff...https://twitter.com/dailymotions1/status/722278237192085504   add me that lists thanks

We regret to inform you that your submition did not meet the reuirements of the giveaway. If you wish to participate in the next giveaway we will assist you with the process and requirements.

WHEN START NEXT GIVE AWAY...same as this give away ? when it? how to process and assist me sir ?thanks
We will personally send you a PM and assist you when the next giveaway has started. It will not start until sometime after this giveaway has ended.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 05:36:12 AM

@ Everyone

CryptoCoderz.com is currently being upgraded, during this process the site will go down several times.
We will announce again once the process is complete.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
nPuBeT

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:41:32 AM

Thats how first giveaway looks like  Cheesy
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 07:05:48 AM

Now that is is something! Espers for wheels eh? Cheesy
(thanks btw for the support)

@Everyone -

Updated to v0.8.0.2
>>>Mac OSX Wallet<<<

Website should be finished in the next few minutes.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
NoBit

Activity: 326

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:37:02 AM

@Everyone -

Updated to v0.8.0.2
>>>Mac OSX Wallet<<<

Keep it going! I curious about this project now. There was a similar coin about 1,5 years ago. I can't remember the name. They airdropped 100% of the supply on the first day and it still hit a nice price on the exchanges. Maybe someone can remind me of the name?

Bitrated user: nobit.
monoxide

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 07:52:08 AM

@Everyone -

Updated to v0.8.0.2
>>>Mac OSX Wallet<<<

Keep it going! I curious about this project now. There was a similar coin about 1,5 years ago. I can't remember the name. They airdropped 100% of the supply on the first day and it still hit a nice price on the exchanges. Maybe someone can remind me of the name?

I remember that too, but not the name. I made around 4 btc on that... Grin
CryptoCoderz (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 08:04:05 AM

@ Everyone

CryptoCoderz.com has been successfully migrated to the new platform and the website is upgraded.

There are still things I'm sure we may have overlooked but after running through with a fine-tooth-comb it was deemed ready for launch and is now live.
We will continue to improve and patch the site extensively along with our projects.
In fact we've already had users fix up some of the page translations so we may correct the Language options later.

Now, this VERY IMPORTANT READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY!

The Reverse-ICO submissions are currently under review and should be completed within another 12-24 hours.
This delay is caused due to several users stating that they had participated but not been added to the list.
As such we have decided to allow the next 12 hours for anyone who hasn't been added to the list but participated in the giveaway to come forth ONE FINAL TIME.
!!IF YOU DO NOT MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD THEN IN 12 HOURS FROM NOW THE LIST WILL BECOME OFFICIAL, THE PAYOUT DIVIDEND WILL BE SET AND THE PAYOUTS WILL BEGIN, IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST BUT PARTICIPATED THIS IS THE LAST CALL!!!

Now, everyone else, please excuse the delay but in an effort to provide absolute fair and honest structure during the final stages of the GiveAway we have delayed payouts for 12 hours to allow for stragglers.

Thats how first giveaway looks like  Cheesy
@Everyone -
Updated to v0.8.0.2
>>>Mac OSX Wallet<<<

We will keep on keeping on! We hope to have as many people as want to come along to do so.

OUR CURRENT LIST IS AS FOLLOWS. IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST RESPOND TO US IMMEDIATELY AS WE NEED TO BEGIN THE PAYOUT CALCULATIONS!!!!!!
latiummen-8bitworrior-benhuebner-yeswepump-stan86-altcoinvestor-ElonGale-secco-torrantz-purevil-kondiomir-kenot-CryptoKnight-shintosai-bms2013-localola-indolaron-hagie-Teezy-evli-notsofast-voyagerpanda-SlowGrowth-disamsal-Gandalf86-pimpyury-maxfunky-magalhanze-gaas-vasya2000-lucky80-Tekna-eye4bd-(btct)-mamania-(btct)-rajeshgarnaik-juhokoo-himen-project_alice-acidsun-NH-peresvet-iSimantri-Kakola-chibbles-whithoutbuy-alvinmtp-livia-saidnursi-Bazor-romawi-trawiasty-Xte-sunnydmd-chukigek-tamara163-joywon-tadakaluri-DeadBirdzz-Naj-TumbaRumba-Lostrain-ene1980-Kushed-OBAViJEST-Boardwalk-WhiteManWhite-OrsonJ-Greediness-Cryptoschild-oluss-Jack-Liver-Boobies-Stankman-kampretkabur-Pugilist555-neolinkhati-honghaisea-mnamshares-Charloz24-andrik66-stee-Camus-templebar-ilidion-jackk-boccet-metalliking-deeneendo-mirador17-rina-gloupsy-Lutzow-jack1111-RitaD-vipstips-duketm-mono-btcmacroecon-DanWalker-Artur1110000-Muchoman-veves-habibmad-germis-white92d15b7-(under-review)-fakeshadow-ljane1314-shojayxt-cyberpitstop-Djinza-thanhtamdc-ghobson-Avarice-Jucklo-habibmad-g3rszpi-Boss-ADReHaJIuH-rolik2001-sweetberry-MisO69-Viriat0-PapillonV-toplellol-nico70-oceansofcake-Upandown-Marceline-Krista-Jacques21-craslovell-truerue-Godson_Mansa-bitcoindad-pyramusx-Altexplorer-dimitrimahiro-andrexbass-cryptochube-jdh015232-batysta-Nthused-SushiNoTomato-NATCHU-yurez1981-Jazzycrypt-Trial-chickenfried12-bloene-losk22-Yaremi-uJES0-bspus-_Lucky_-alexxynn-xbt-szefkosmosu-Lore06-NoBit-narielle-alt_bundy-chetlanin-antho281-BlockchainDynamics-rjx79-BeardCoin-Colombina-inusity-basyaru-nPuBeT-Caiiok-w1sp-ThisisJimmy-my-luck-hardest1510-Fr33D4rk-Radent-Take-the-red-pill-marco-Tbone123-gtzanap-valtin-CoinMarch-fedmahnkassad-Manik-cryptoheadd-smith7800-DobiDoba-alexc_fr-captaindz-davide72-jbgotsum-philakone-Pliskin-andersonle9369-bitwonder-Worgon12-redpill-y5034-kittyehio-jmaes-statham123-DrBeer-juan-SnejanaTK_09-muffs69-antyivan-lioliomir-peter-qwed-maersk-kkuv2-fikihafana-zachary11875-helloccc-My9bot-Dabs-(btct)-M33lucky-Adam/Noobwhosuckatlife(btct)-Anoona-SweetBitzco-Juaduve-Papajager-Whatesred-Iom-Smsat-Themav-Norway1978-Loutchano-Rainer-Medvedja-Adamgud-Doomer-Blackliss-ShreadRad-Marco-Vov4ik-Bouchart_remi-Bumb3rm4n-Strategist_of_Existence-Anonymouse-Alanis_Curtis-FinVigo-Michel_Dupin-Twiztid-HypeNit@yahoo.com-Kranga-Mjkading-Jthan-Mikemac-Anbat-DavidLuiz-ManuelLima-Bully889-Whx8088-Marthy-Eckeee-Dididi12-Jsanchez-Concept86-Vitamin-JenTH-Richman-Vermalen-Evashelest-Quirrels-Cryptowatch-Hellokitty-Sifang-Lollero-Chmel-Huihui-Yoba-SystemII-Daddybios-Mar4esco-Golovorez99-Profitmax-Rusik-Besh-Ragna09-Vedran82-Stone64-UAninja-Pushina-Tadakaluri-Boffen7-Ljglug-F1-Ehpot-Valodja-Zefimov-Suwandi-Sergii-Andrei51-EkimFlow-Mewxe-Black_Dragon-Flower-Jacob22-Zsnorbi-Renal-SergioCoin-Mager-De16-Rick-Mile-Zyrianka-Kampretkabur-Firewall-Jordanw6-Sueknapp-Malyons60-White92d15b7-Sumthinknew-Crypto_fan-BeardDloid-VKgroup-Tinnitus-Jackk-Shackleford-ColonelCrypto-Earthchaker92-Donyo-Tr8kr-Petrenko-4emily-Elbandi-MiniTurtleCoin-Maker

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
muchoman

Activity: 465

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:37:54 AM

Take your time, we can wait bit longer.
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 08:40:52 AM

hi crypto do i need to upgrade with the new version why I'm not seeing any mining tools from my wallet is there any changes that has been made? please let me know if I can still receive my bonus using my old wallet? thank you

Jacques21

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:00:21 AM

It sucks all my miners have gone down and im not home to start them again.
help me01

Activity: 70

support yocoin scrypt POW

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:55:13 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 11:21:05 AM by help me01

@ Everyone

CryptoCoderz.com has been successfully migrated to the new platform and the website is upgraded.

There are still things I'm sure we may have overlooked but after running through with a fine-tooth-comb it was deemed ready for launch and is now live.
We will continue to improve and patch the site extensively along with our projects.
In fact we've already had users fix up some of the page translations so we may correct the Language options later.

Now, this VERY IMPORTANT READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY!

The Reverse-ICO submissions are currently under review and should be completed within another 12-24 hours.
This delay is caused due to several users stating that they had participated but not been added to the list.
As such we have decided to allow the next 12 hours for anyone who hasn't been added to the list but participated in the giveaway to come forth ONE FINAL TIME.
!!IF YOU DO NOT MAKE YOUR VOICE HEARD THEN IN 12 HOURS FROM NOW THE LIST WILL BECOME OFFICIAL, THE PAYOUT DIVIDEND WILL BE SET AND THE PAYOUTS WILL BEGIN, IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST BUT PARTICIPATED THIS IS THE LAST CALL!!!

Now, everyone else, please excuse the delay but in an effort to provide absolute fair and honest structure during the final stages of the GiveAway we have delayed payouts for 12 hours to allow for stragglers.

Thats how first giveaway looks like  Cheesy
@Everyone -
Updated to v0.8.0.2
>>>Mac OSX Wallet<<<

We will keep on keeping on! We hope to have as many people as want to come along to do so.

OUR CURRENT LIST IS AS FOLLOWS. IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST RESPOND TO US IMMEDIATELY AS WE NEED TO BEGIN THE PAYOUT CALCULATIONS!!!!!!
latiummen-8bitworrior-benhuebner-yeswepump-stan86-altcoinvestor-ElonGale-secco-torrantz-purevil-kondiomir-kenot-CryptoKnight-shintosai-bms2013-localola-indolaron-hagie-Teezy-evli-notsofast-voyagerpanda-SlowGrowth-disamsal-Gandalf86-pimpyury-maxfunky-magalhanze-gaas-vasya2000-lucky80-Tekna-eye4bd-(btct)-mamania-(btct)-rajeshgarnaik-juhokoo-himen-project_alice-acidsun-NH-peresvet-iSimantri-Kakola-chibbles-whithoutbuy-alvinmtp-livia-saidnursi-Bazor-romawi-trawiasty-Xte-sunnydmd-chukigek-tamara163-joywon-tadakaluri-DeadBirdzz-Naj-TumbaRumba-Lostrain-ene1980-Kushed-OBAViJEST-Boardwalk-WhiteManWhite-OrsonJ-Greediness-Cryptoschild-oluss-Jack-Liver-Boobies-Stankman-kampretkabur-Pugilist555-neolinkhati-honghaisea-mnamshares-Charloz24-andrik66-stee-Camus-templebar-ilidion-jackk-boccet-metalliking-deeneendo-mirador17-rina-gloupsy-Lutzow-jack1111-RitaD-vipstips-duketm-mono-btcmacroecon-DanWalker-Artur1110000-Muchoman-veves-habibmad-germis-white92d15b7-(under-review)-fakeshadow-ljane1314-shojayxt-cyberpitstop-Djinza-thanhtamdc-ghobson-Avarice-Jucklo-habibmad-g3rszpi-Boss-ADReHaJIuH-rolik2001-sweetberry-MisO69-Viriat0-PapillonV-toplellol-nico70-oceansofcake-Upandown-Marceline-Krista-Jacques21-craslovell-truerue-Godson_Mansa-bitcoindad-pyramusx-Altexplorer-dimitrimahiro-andrexbass-cryptochube-jdh015232-batysta-Nthused-SushiNoTomato-NATCHU-yurez1981-Jazzycrypt-Trial-chickenfried12-bloene-losk22-Yaremi-uJES0-bspus-_Lucky_-alexxynn-xbt-szefkosmosu-Lore06-NoBit-narielle-alt_bundy-chetlanin-antho281-BlockchainDynamics-rjx79-BeardCoin-Colombina-inusity-basyaru-nPuBeT-Caiiok-w1sp-ThisisJimmy-my-luck-hardest1510-Fr33D4rk-Radent-Take-the-red-pill-marco-Tbone123-gtzanap-valtin-CoinMarch-fedmahnkassad-Manik-cryptoheadd-smith7800-DobiDoba-alexc_fr-captaindz-davide72-jbgotsum-philakone-Pliskin-andersonle9369-bitwonder-Worgon12-redpill-y5034-kittyehio-jmaes-statham123-DrBeer-juan-SnejanaTK_09-muffs69-antyivan-lioliomir-peter-qwed-maersk-kkuv2-fikihafana-zachary11875-helloccc-My9bot-Dabs-(btct)-M33lucky-Adam/Noobwhosuckatlife(btct)-Anoona-SweetBitzco-Juaduve-Papajager-Whatesred-Iom-Smsat-Themav-Norway1978-Loutchano-Rainer-Medvedja-Adamgud-Doomer-Blackliss-ShreadRad-Marco-Vov4ik-Bouchart_remi-Bumb3rm4n-Strategist_of_Existence-Anonymouse-Alanis_Curtis-FinVigo-Michel_Dupin-Twiztid-HypeNit@yahoo.com-Kranga-Mjkading-Jthan-Mikemac-Anbat-DavidLuiz-ManuelLima-Bully889-Whx8088-Marthy-Eckeee-Dididi12-Jsanchez-Concept86-Vitamin-JenTH-Richman-Vermalen-Evashelest-Quirrels-Cryptowatch-Hellokitty-Sifang-Lollero-Chmel-Huihui-Yoba-SystemII-Daddybios-Mar4esco-Golovorez99-Profitmax-Rusik-Besh-Ragna09-Vedran82-Stone64-UAninja-Pushina-Tadakaluri-Boffen7-Ljglug-F1-Ehpot-Valodja-Zefimov-Suwandi-Sergii-Andrei51-EkimFlow-Mewxe-Black_Dragon-Flower-Jacob22-Zsnorbi-Renal-SergioCoin-Mager-De16-Rick-Mile-Zyrianka-Kampretkabur-Firewall-Jordanw6-Sueknapp-Malyons60-White92d15b7-Sumthinknew-Crypto_fan-BeardDloid-VKgroup-Tinnitus-Jackk-Shackleford-ColonelCrypto-Earthchaker92-Donyo-Tr8kr-Petrenko-4emily-Elbandi-MiniTurtleCoin-Maker
last time i will request u .i am very sad. Huh..i dont know where to post not clear me  on op so i was post it on bitcoin garden...and bitcoin talk also send  pm msg to u on bitcoin garden.user..help me01  account.....so i was send all job in before 6-7 hours end ico.////tel me  what is my problem u not add me on list?..also on the ico end time 7-8 hours ago i was post good comment  also community and u congrats them and tweet me...so tell me i have do all my job care fully...the perpose job on community grow i was doing so why not u add me on list? plz add me on bitcoin garden account...  help me01 with my address.....we with u not ony just give away on ur forum but also on bitcoin talk sir

sir i told u plz see 329 user u selects ok...how many user follow up and tweet on bitcointalk and also bitcoin garden post community growing comment for ESP COIN ..u see very less user comment and post his openions u see ony 4-5 page on bitcoingarden a/c check it and we work with u very had but u not care it?Huh?
ljglug

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 10:57:37 AM

Why not me?my name:ljglug

nPuBeT

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:07:09 AM

You are in list
white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:14:17 AM

Wow, good morning !!!!! 303 000 000 coins !!!  imagine this hits an exchange @ 1 satoshi !!!

noobwhosuckatlife

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:15:44 AM

Someone will have a good time soon :3
Krista

Activity: 463

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:16:12 AM

To search, just press Ctrl+G a window will appear search to fit what you are looking for.
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:18:18 AM

Wow, good morning !!!!! 303 000 000 coins !!!  imagine this hits an exchange @ 1 satoshi !!!

Even on a LTC market people will dump these coins for 3.03 LTC Cheesy
Krista

Activity: 463

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:22:46 AM

This to everybody?
white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 11:23:44 AM

Even on a LTC market people will dump these coins for 3.03 LTC Cheesy

you gotta be pretty dumb to run out and dump these coins . .   these are holders Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: