Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:37:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
help me01

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

support yocoin scrypt POW

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:25:43 AM

Hi guys , when will the wallets be filled , I feeling like a millionaire already, lol

And by the great job on the launch of your new coin

We have the full list of participants and we need to update the giveaway thread after we launch the new site. then we will post the list here. We highly encourage everyone t make sure their listed and then send us their wallet address. OVER BITCOINGARDEN and then we will begin the payout. we plan on paying out tonight. we should finish the payout in about a week. we may send to the first 50 people who send their wallets in a day to ease into the giveaway. but we are still debating that among  ourselves.

OUR current list consists of 329 Participants.
100,000,000,000 / 329 = 303,951,368ESP if this list doesn't change due to a mis-tally.

EDIT:                           ^^PER PERSON^^

hi sir..plz tell i was in the list ..?..bitcoingarden user id:- help me01.. i am regulary follow post, bitcointalk post...i am first person to talk comment& address post for give away on this forum , bitcoin garden post.....build up community ...tweets......i was send  pm msg form bitcoin garden account to dev participate my address and my tweets.......

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shojayxt
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:30:57 AM

That's like 2 to 3 months worth of solo mining, assuming difficulty stays close to where it is now.
Hopefully it will encourage the community to stay with us and trust the development plans we have.
Cant wait to see our amazing community grow even more.

I see this as more of a longer term strategy rather than the typical 1 - 2 week pump and dump coins coming out almost daily from the same small group of people working with a couple exchanges. 
YourMom420

Activity: 430
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:49:55 AM

I don't believe I got added. I'm Twiztid on Bitcoingarden and @MomYour254 on twitter   EUW3CpX1H73QkyACj7NBy5Fp5qTqbNDmvb
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 03:21:19 AM

Hi guys , when will the wallets be filled , I feeling like a millionaire already, lol

We have the full list of participants and we need to update the giveaway thread after we launch the new site. then we will post the list here. We highly encourage everyone t make sure their listed and then send us their wallet address. OVER BITCOINGARDEN and then we will begin the payout. we plan on paying out tonight. we should finish the payout in about a week. we may send to the first 50 people who send their wallets in a day to ease into the giveaway. but we are still debating that among  ourselves.

100,000,000,000 / 329 = 303,951,368ESP if this list doesn't change due to a mis-tally.

hi sir..plz tell i was in the list ..?..bitcoingarden user id:- help me01.. i am regulary follow post, bitcointalk post...i am first person to talk comment& address post for give away on this forum , bitcoin garden post.....build up community ...tweets......i was send  pm msg form bitcoin garden account to dev participate my address and my tweets.......
Please Provide proof of the post ASAP we couldnt find a link associated to your post

This is delaying the payout because we need to calculate EVERYONE for a fair amount please respond in 2 hours to provide proof

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 03:28:40 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 03:43:47 AM by CC-Resurgam

OUR CURRENT LIST IS AS FOLLOWS. IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST RESPOND TO US IMMEDIATELY AS WE NEED TO BEGIN THE PAYOUT CALCULATIONS!!!!!!
latiummen-8bitworrior-benhuebner-yeswepump-stan86-altcoinvestor-ElonGale-secco-torrantz-purevil-kondiomir-kenot-CryptoKnight-shintosai-bms2013-localola-indolaron-hagie-Teezy-evli-notsofast-voyagerpanda-SlowGrowth-disamsal-Gandalf86-pimpyury-maxfunky-magalhanze-gaas-vasya2000-lucky80-Tekna-eye4bd-(btct)-mamania-(btct)-rajeshgarnaik-juhokoo-himen-project_alice-acidsun-NH-peresvet-iSimantri-Kakola-chibbles-whithoutbuy-alvinmtp-livia-saidnursi-Bazor-romawi-trawiasty-Xte-sunnydmd-chukigek-tamara163-joywon-tadakaluri-DeadBirdzz-Naj-TumbaRumba-Lostrain-ene1980-Kushed-OBAViJEST-Boardwalk-WhiteManWhite-OrsonJ-Greediness-Cryptoschild-oluss-Jack-Liver-Boobies-Stankman-kampretkabur-Pugilist555-neolinkhati-honghaisea-mnamshares-Charloz24-andrik66-stee-Camus-templebar-ilidion-jackk-boccet-metalliking-deeneendo-mirador17-rina-gloupsy-Lutzow-jack1111-RitaD-vipstips-duketm-mono-btcmacroecon-DanWalker-Artur1110000-Muchoman-veves-habibmad-germis-white92d15b7-(under-review)-fakeshadow-ljane1314-shojayxt-cyberpitstop-Djinza-thanhtamdc-ghobson-Avarice-Jucklo-habibmad-g3rszpi-Boss-ADReHaJIuH-rolik2001-sweetberry-MisO69-Viriat0-PapillonV-toplellol-nico70-oceansofcake-Upandown-Marceline-Krista-Jacques21-craslovell-truerue-Godson_Mansa-bitcoindad-pyramusx-Altexplorer-dimitrimahiro-andrexbass-cryptochube-jdh015232-batysta-Nthused-SushiNoTomato-NATCHU-yurez1981-Jazzycrypt-Trial-chickenfried12-bloene-losk22-Yaremi-uJES0-bspus-_Lucky_-alexxynn-xbt-szefkosmosu-Lore06-NoBit-narielle-alt_bundy-chetlanin-antho281-BlockchainDynamics-rjx79-BeardCoin-Colombina-inusity-basyaru-nPuBeT-Caiiok-w1sp-ThisisJimmy-my-luck-hardest1510-Fr33D4rk-Radent-Take-the-red-pill-marco-Tbone123-gtzanap-valtin-CoinMarch-fedmahnkassad-Manik-cryptoheadd-smith7800-DobiDoba-alexc_fr-captaindz-davide72-jbgotsum-philakone-Pliskin-andersonle9369-bitwonder-Worgon12-redpill-y5034-kittyehio-jmaes-statham123-DrBeer-juan-SnejanaTK_09-muffs69-antyivan-lioliomir-peter-qwed-maersk-kkuv2-fikihafana-zachary11875-helloccc-My9bot-Dabs-(btct)-M33lucky-Adam/Noobwhosuckatlife(btct)-Anoona-SweetBitzco-Juaduve-Papajager-Whatesred-Iom-Smsat-Themav-Norway1978-Loutchano-Rainer-Medvedja-Adamgud-Doomer-Blackliss-ShreadRad-Marco-Vov4ik-Bouchart_remi-Bumb3rm4n-Strategist_of_Existence-Anonymouse-Alanis_Curtis-FinVigo-Michel_Dupin-Twiztid-HypeNit@yahoo.com-Kranga-Mjkading-Jthan-Mikemac-Anbat-DavidLuiz-ManuelLima-Bully889-Whx8088-Marthy-Eckeee-Dididi12-Jsanchez-Concept86-Vitamin-JenTH-Richman-Vermalen-Evashelest-Quirrels-Cryptowatch-Hellokitty-Sifang-Lollero-Chmel-Huihui-Yoba-SystemII-Daddybios-Mar4esco-Golovorez99-Profitmax-Rusik-Besh-Ragna09-Vedran82-Stone64-UAninja-Pushina-Tadakaluri-Boffen7-Ljglug-F1-Ehpot-Valodja-Zefimov-Suwandi-Sergii-Andrei51-EkimFlow-Mewxe-Black_Dragon-Flower-Jacob22-Zsnorbi-Renal-SergioCoin-Mager-De16-Rick-Mile-Zyrianka-Kampretkabur-Firewall-Jordanw6-Sueknapp-Malyons60-White92d15b7-Sumthinknew-Crypto_fan-BeardDloid-VKgroup-Tinnitus-Jackk-Shackleford-ColonelCrypto-Earthchaker92-Donyo-Tr8kr-Petrenko-4emily-Elbandi-MiniTurtleCoin-Maker

IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST SEND US A PM IMMEDIATELY WITH PROOF OF SUBMISSION

NOTE: USE cntrl+F and type your exact bitcoingarden account to quick search

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 03:32:50 AM

CryptoCoderz Webpage will be down in a little bit due to the website upgrade.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
muchoman

Activity: 465

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:42:50 AM

So many lucky guys  Smiley
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 03:45:21 AM

If you didn't make it this give-away there will be another one shortly after this one is completed Smiley

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
ilidion

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:57:18 AM

If you didn't make it this give-away there will be another one shortly after this one is completed Smiley

Im on the list and cant modify to put my addy in. How do you I get my addy to you guys? thanks and keep up the good work
help me01

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:58:57 AM

OUR CURRENT LIST IS AS FOLLOWS. IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST RESPOND TO US IMMEDIATELY AS WE NEED TO BEGIN THE PAYOUT CALCULATIONS!!!!!!
latiummen-8bitworrior-benhuebner-yeswepump-stan86-altcoinvestor-ElonGale-secco-torrantz-purevil-kondiomir-kenot-CryptoKnight-shintosai-bms2013-localola-indolaron-hagie-Teezy-evli-notsofast-voyagerpanda-SlowGrowth-disamsal-Gandalf86-pimpyury-maxfunky-magalhanze-gaas-vasya2000-lucky80-Tekna-eye4bd-(btct)-mamania-(btct)-rajeshgarnaik-juhokoo-himen-project_alice-acidsun-NH-peresvet-iSimantri-Kakola-chibbles-whithoutbuy-alvinmtp-livia-saidnursi-Bazor-romawi-trawiasty-Xte-sunnydmd-chukigek-tamara163-joywon-tadakaluri-DeadBirdzz-Naj-TumbaRumba-Lostrain-ene1980-Kushed-OBAViJEST-Boardwalk-WhiteManWhite-OrsonJ-Greediness-Cryptoschild-oluss-Jack-Liver-Boobies-Stankman-kampretkabur-Pugilist555-neolinkhati-honghaisea-mnamshares-Charloz24-andrik66-stee-Camus-templebar-ilidion-jackk-boccet-metalliking-deeneendo-mirador17-rina-gloupsy-Lutzow-jack1111-RitaD-vipstips-duketm-mono-btcmacroecon-DanWalker-Artur1110000-Muchoman-veves-habibmad-germis-white92d15b7-(under-review)-fakeshadow-ljane1314-shojayxt-cyberpitstop-Djinza-thanhtamdc-ghobson-Avarice-Jucklo-habibmad-g3rszpi-Boss-ADReHaJIuH-rolik2001-sweetberry-MisO69-Viriat0-PapillonV-toplellol-nico70-oceansofcake-Upandown-Marceline-Krista-Jacques21-craslovell-truerue-Godson_Mansa-bitcoindad-pyramusx-Altexplorer-dimitrimahiro-andrexbass-cryptochube-jdh015232-batysta-Nthused-SushiNoTomato-NATCHU-yurez1981-Jazzycrypt-Trial-chickenfried12-bloene-losk22-Yaremi-uJES0-bspus-_Lucky_-alexxynn-xbt-szefkosmosu-Lore06-NoBit-narielle-alt_bundy-chetlanin-antho281-BlockchainDynamics-rjx79-BeardCoin-Colombina-inusity-basyaru-nPuBeT-Caiiok-w1sp-ThisisJimmy-my-luck-hardest1510-Fr33D4rk-Radent-Take-the-red-pill-marco-Tbone123-gtzanap-valtin-CoinMarch-fedmahnkassad-Manik-cryptoheadd-smith7800-DobiDoba-alexc_fr-captaindz-davide72-jbgotsum-philakone-Pliskin-andersonle9369-bitwonder-Worgon12-redpill-y5034-kittyehio-jmaes-statham123-DrBeer-juan-SnejanaTK_09-muffs69-antyivan-lioliomir-peter-qwed-maersk-kkuv2-fikihafana-zachary11875-helloccc-My9bot-Dabs-(btct)-M33lucky-Adam/Noobwhosuckatlife(btct)-Anoona-SweetBitzco-Juaduve-Papajager-Whatesred-Iom-Smsat-Themav-Norway1978-Loutchano-Rainer-Medvedja-Adamgud-Doomer-Blackliss-ShreadRad-Marco-Vov4ik-Bouchart_remi-Bumb3rm4n-Strategist_of_Existence-Anonymouse-Alanis_Curtis-FinVigo-Michel_Dupin-Twiztid-HypeNit@yahoo.com-Kranga-Mjkading-Jthan-Mikemac-Anbat-DavidLuiz-ManuelLima-Bully889-Whx8088-Marthy-Eckeee-Dididi12-Jsanchez-Concept86-Vitamin-JenTH-Richman-Vermalen-Evashelest-Quirrels-Cryptowatch-Hellokitty-Sifang-Lollero-Chmel-Huihui-Yoba-SystemII-Daddybios-Mar4esco-Golovorez99-Profitmax-Rusik-Besh-Ragna09-Vedran82-Stone64-UAninja-Pushina-Tadakaluri-Boffen7-Ljglug-F1-Ehpot-Valodja-Zefimov-Suwandi-Sergii-Andrei51-EkimFlow-Mewxe-Black_Dragon-Flower-Jacob22-Zsnorbi-Renal-SergioCoin-Mager-De16-Rick-Mile-Zyrianka-Kampretkabur-Firewall-Jordanw6-Sueknapp-Malyons60-White92d15b7-Sumthinknew-Crypto_fan-BeardDloid-VKgroup-Tinnitus-Jackk-Shackleford-ColonelCrypto-Earthchaker92-Donyo-Tr8kr-Petrenko-4emily-Elbandi-MiniTurtleCoin-Maker

sir i was create screen shot on my post . bitcoin talk and bitcoin garden with address..how to send u that images...?
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 04:00:14 AM

Im on the list and cant modify to put my addy in. How do you I get my addy to you guys? thanks and keep up the good work
PM of bitcoingarden would work

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
arielbit
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1059

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:07:05 AM

how do we participate in the next giveaway?
help me01

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:08:36 AM

email id give me i will send attach 4 screen shot sir plz
help me01

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:23:15 AM

check post screen shots sir proff...https://twitter.com/dailymotions1/status/722278237192085504   add me that lists thanks
help me01

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:34:27 AM

hi sir..plz tell i was in the list ..?..bitcoingarden user id:- help me01.. i am regulary follow post, bitcointalk post...i am first person to talk comment& address post for give away on this forum , bitcoin garden post.....build up community ...tweets......i was send  pm msg form bitcoin garden account to dev participate my address and my tweets.......
Please Provide proof of the post ASAP we couldnt find a link associated to your post

This is delaying the payout because we need to calculate EVERYONE for a fair amount please respond in 2 hours to provide proof

https://twitter.com/dailymotions1/status/722278237192085504  ....plz check screen shot and plz add me on list this link post on bitcoin garden also sir....plz
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 04:53:13 AM

check post screen shots sir proff...https://twitter.com/dailymotions1/status/722278237192085504   add me that lists thanks

We regret to inform you that your submition did not meet the reuirements of the giveaway. If you wish to participate in the next giveaway we will assist you with the process and requirements.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
nPuBeT

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:55:28 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 05:10:00 AM by nPuBeT

HBD esp
May the force be with Espers team and community Smiley

shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 04:58:26 AM

expecting my coin yahoo i'm number 14 from the list I'd already updated my wallet last night to make sure that I'll be receiving the coin thank you in advance for this give away dev hope we will have future plan and everything that you developed would help this coin to be useful good luck team espers..

help me01

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:01:45 AM

WHEN START NEXT GIVE AWAY...same as this give away ? when it? how to process and assist me sir ?thanks

We regret to inform you that your submition did not meet the reuirements of the giveaway. If you wish to participate in the next giveaway we will assist you with the process and requirements.
help me01

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 05:23:44 AM

WHEN START NEXT GIVE AWAY...same as this give away ? when it? how to process and assist me sir ?thanks
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: