Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:51:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
NoBit

Activity: 326
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:38:41 PM

Mining will never be usless,  this coin has a greater purpose than a price suitable to make a profit.  you should really go back and read the thread.  i know theres alot of info here, but its been said over and over price isnt a concern.  If you need to get back some cash for your mining efforts (cuz im sure you went broke mining with cpu)  there is a marketplace thread where you can dump some, why not just sit back and enjoy the ride !!!

you're not understading, miners need profit, none here is mining coins without value, without miners your coin is useless because there is no network security, anyone can perform an attack and destroy your tiny useless coin

Net Hash: 17,637.56 KH/s keeps climbing.

Bitrated user: nobit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:39:13 PM

Mining will never be usless,  this coin has a greater purpose than a price suitable to make a profit.  you should really go back and read the thread.  i know theres alot of info here, but its been said over and over price isnt a concern.  If you need to get back some cash for your mining efforts (cuz im sure you went broke mining with cpu)  there is a marketplace thread where you can dump some, why not just sit back and enjoy the ride !!!

you're not understading, miners need profit, none here is mining coins without value, without miners your coin is useless because there is no network security, anyone can perform an attack and destroy your tiny useless coin

you missed the giveaway didnt you ?

Im getting 100 000 a day with an AMD A8 processor . . i wasn't looking for/expecting huge profits.  and its not killing me to not get any profit atm.... considering the other coins i could have my cpu on today im quite happy to take the chance on espers . .   this coin has a purpose, read the roadmap, read the ann.  im all done speaking with you, come back when you have read, if you dont understand feel free to post your questions !

it's not about you only, you need to secure the network you need an incentive so miners can mine, and with this huge giveaway without pos, you're killing the coin basically

no i didn't miss the giveaway
white92d15b7

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:39:32 PM

apparently 250 people at least are mining this . .

white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:41:37 PM

you missed the giveaway didnt you ?

Im getting 100 000 a day with an AMD A8 processor . . i wasn't looking for/expecting huge profits.  and its not killing me to not get any profit atm.... considering the other coins i could have my cpu on today im quite happy to take the chance on espers . .   this coin has a purpose, read the roadmap, read the ann.  im all done speaking with you, come back when you have read, if you dont understand feel free to post your questions !

it's not about you only, you need to secure the network you need an incentive so miners cna mine, and with this huge giveaway without pos, you're killing the coin basically

no i didn't miss the giveaway

the coin has a purpose, you will see value shortly, either money or a usful purpose, sit back, relax, enjoy the ride . . . do you need some money to cover the cost of your cpu ? you broke at the moment, pm me your address i'll spot ya 3 months hydro on that . . 4$, 6$ . . lmk

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:44:06 PM

yes but the problem is the huge number of coin for the giveaway, those people are mining in the hope for a good value, but with that huge giveaway, revers-ico, airdrop etc...call it what you want it's the same thing, free coins

it's basically like saying fuck you to the price, miners will stop mining once the value will be discovered to be 1 litoshi

the coin has a purpose, you will see value shortly, either money or a usful purpose, sit back, relax, enjoy the ride . . . do you need some money to cover the cost of your cpu ? you broke at the moment, pm me your address i'll spot ya 3 months hydro on that . . 4$, 6$ . . lmk

no i don't need that i'm relaxed, i just find silly to giveaway an amount that is so high

and i'm not mining because i'll receive 300M for free, that's my complain, if you add pos then you might solve this problem
white92d15b7

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:47:57 PM

yes but the problem is the huge number of coin for the giveaway, those people are mining in the hope for a good value, but with that huge giveaway, revers-ico, airdrop etc...call it what you want it's the same thing, free coins

it's basically like saying fuck you to the price, miners will stop mining once the value will be discovered to be 1 litoshi

no i don't need that i'm relaxed, i just find silly to giveaway an amount that is so high

miners are dumpers, they always will be, when you graduate from a miner to a trader, or an investor, or a hobbyist at crypto you look beyond money and see coins as oportunities, and what they can do with their intended setup . .

help me01

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

support yocoin scrypt POW

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:36:19 PM

Mining will never be usless,  this coin has a greater purpose than a price suitable to make a profit.  you should really go back and read the thread.  i know theres alot of info here, but its been said over and over price isnt a concern.  If you need to get back some cash for your mining efforts (cuz im sure you went broke mining with cpu)  there is a marketplace thread where you can dump some, why not just sit back and enjoy the ride !!!

and i'm not mining because i'll receive 300M for free, that's my complain, if you add pos then you might solve this problem

miners are dumpers, they always will be, when you graduate from a miner to a trader, or an investor, or a hobbyist at crypto you look beyond money and see coins as oportunities, and what they can do with their intended setup . .

hi lessen but miners save block chain ....when network strong  coin run on exchange and then community faith that coin....so i am also miner and support espcoin project...but stil not add me on give away list i will waiting ....sir...

send time post sir......last time i will request u .i am very sad. Huh..i dont know where to post not clear me  on op so i was post it on bitcoin garden...and bitcoin talk also send  pm msg to u on bitcoin garden.user..help me01  account.....so i was send all job in before 6-7 hours end ico.////tel me  what is my problem u not add me on list?..also on the ico end time 7-8 hours ago i was post good comment  also community and u congrats them and tweet me...so tell me i have do all my job care fully...the perpose job on community grow i was doing so why not u add me on list? plz add me on bitcoin garden account...  help me01 with my address.....we with u not ony just give away on ur forum but also on bitcoin talk sir

sir i told u plz see 329 user u selects ok...how many user follow up and tweet on bitcointalk and also bitcoin garden post community growing comment for ESP COIN ..u see very less user comment and post his openions u see ony 4-5 page on bitcoingarden a/c check it and we work with u very had but u not care it?Huh?
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:50:33 PM

No there is no profit to be made on this coin by mining and dumping. There is only speculation. If the devs can deliver on their roadmap then I see this coin taking off. Probably selling for single digit satoshis. Even so, a few billion coins will net you many BTC. So mine now and hold. If you need immediate profits then mine something else with your CPUs.

nPuBeT

Activity: 99

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:03:25 PM

Why a lot of people cares only about price here? You better think not about the amount of BTC you can get selling this airdrop, BUT what you can give.

First of all we should create safety and powerful blockchain network, community and a team around this project.

We should think how to help developers to solve upstanding problems and difficulties, mining power, issues of programming, pr, etc.

I am very impressed about decentrilized email servise, wich team are willing to do. That idea was in my mind since my first meeting with crypto currencies. That is really cool, and once it will realized, passed all testes and be working platform, using PR-machine can involve millinos of people to using this email service, and you will sell them your Espers Smiley

sorry for english, i am russian lol
trincaxt

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:34:34 PM

gpu mining ?

mamania

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:37:32 PM

gpu mining ?
Yes, you can mine it with your PC, simply download a wallet and start mining. hope this helps
muchoman

Activity: 465

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:43:29 PM

gpu mining ?

CPU only.
monoxide

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:49:59 PM

I'm getting sick of people worrying about price.

That is what's wrong with crypto world. greed.

Lot of people just want to make quick buck and forget the coin instead help it to grow.

I'm hoping this won't hit into any exchange in a while.

I suggest we could vote about wether or not this should be added any exchange in X amount of time and i know that if devs ask, no exchange will list it.
bkeenan

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:59:07 PM

I was on the list but got no coins? Did I read you'll be distributing the coins throughout the week?
mamania

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:00:25 PM

I was on the list but got no coins? Did I read you'll be distributing the coins the week?
nobody got it yet. be patient and read the thread before posting
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 03:16:56 PM

hi crypto do i need to upgrade with the new version why I'm not seeing any mining tools from my wallet is there any changes that has been made? please let me know if I can still receive my bonus using my old wallet? thank you

there was an update the OP should have the updated wallet. in the next wallet update we will be introducing the Auto-Updater so you wont have to worry about this again.
sorry for the inconvenience.

Mining will never be usless,  this coin has a greater purpose than a price suitable to make a profit.  you should really go back and read the thread.  i know theres alot of info here, but its been said over and over price isnt a concern.  If you need to get back some cash for your mining efforts (cuz im sure you went broke mining with cpu)  there is a marketplace thread where you can dump some, why not just sit back and enjoy the ride !!!

I can assure you no matter how many other people will be mining the entire team will mine this on a constant basis now that the giveaway is over. seeing as it is CPU only if nobody else is mining then we dont have to dedicate very many resources to keep the blockchain strong and secure.

Why a lot of people cares only about price here? You better think not about the amount of BTC you can get selling this airdrop, BUT what you can give.

First of all we should create safety and powerful blockchain network, community and a team around this project.

We should think how to help developers to solve upstanding problems and difficulties, mining power, issues of programming, pr, etc.

I am very impressed about decentrilized email servise, wich team are willing to do. That idea was in my mind since my first meeting with crypto currencies. That is really cool, and once it will realized, passed all testes and be working platform, using PR-machine can involve millinos of people to using this email service, and you will sell them your Espers Smiley

sorry for english, i am russian lol

We couldn't agree more. this blockchain wasn't made for the value but rather the tools and functions that it will bring. which will inevitably bring value. if people dont see it profitable to mine then they dont have to and it will make it easier for the clients who want to mine.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
bkeenan

Activity: 64

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 03:23:49 PM

I am pretty sure I read that some did Wink Roll Eyes
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 03:25:48 PM

@EVERYONE
We apologize for the late progress on the giveaway. we realized that there were many people who didn't check this thread on a daily basis and we needed to give everyone a chance to claim their coins while we verify the people who have submitted. So far only two people haven't met the terms of the giveaway and likewise will not be getting any ESP. you know if it was you so if you have not received a notification either you were accepted or we have not verified you yet.

IN other news the new website is up and is mobile compatible!!! there is a donation method at the bottom of the page that will assist us in getting ESP on marketplaces. we have a member of our team actively talking to Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Polinex, And yobit.
The website may go down again tonight or in the next few days to fix a few bugs that were noticed for the Mobil page.

We are working on the Translation of every page so we can make this site as accessible as possible. Chat Channel will be coming soon.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
SlowGrowth

Activity: 490
Merit: 264

| Privacy Advocate | Game Theory | Free Thinker |

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 03:45:13 PM

@EVERYONE
We apologize for the late progress on the giveaway. we realized that there were many people who didn't check this thread on a daily basis and we needed to give everyone a chance to claim their coins while we verify the people who have submitted. So far only two people haven't met the terms of the giveaway and likewise will not be getting any ESP. you know if it was you so if you have not received a notification either you were accepted or we have not verified you yet.

IN other news the new website is up and is mobile compatible!!! there is a donation method at the bottom of the page that will assist us in getting ESP on marketplaces. we have a member of our team actively talking to Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Polinex, And yobit.
The website may go down again tonight or in the next few days to fix a few bugs that were noticed for the Mobil page.

We are working on the Translation of every page so we can make this site as accessible as possible. Chat Channel will be coming soon.

amazing... reserved for slack Wink
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 05:14:25 PM

EVERYONE IF YOU ARE NOT ON THE LIST NOW THAT IS ON THE LAST PAGE OF BITCOINGARDEN'S GIVEAWAY YOU WILL NOT BE COUNTED AS WE ARE GOING TO START RELEASING ESP IN A FEW HOURS!!! THIS IS THE LAST CALL.

(unless you were PM'd that you were added)

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: