Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:22:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 822 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡ ▐░Espers [ESP]░▌▐░PoW/PoS░▌▐░HMQ1725 Algo░▌ ▐░New Features░▌  (Read 923761 times)
CC-Resurgam

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

I Shall Rise Again From The Ashes Of My Failures.

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 10:25:04 PM

sorry for repeating myself but imo,if a coin target to be mainstream,have usability and be accessible to the maximum of possible users,must have a big moneysupply.Those who are afraid of the 500B coins are maybe familiar with average rare coins and little supply coins.
Those coins may have big average prices but they are not accessible to everyone and automatically have a limited user base.
The decimals applied by ESP are good to target the whole world and can be extremely easy to acquire.

We couldn't agree more and love that the community understands what we set out to do. Everything is coming together nicely now. and this is by far the best community i have seen in a while.  everyone helps each other out and that is the point of a community.
We look forward to showing everyone how blockchain technology should work and with this community backing us everyone will have to listen.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bkeenan

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 10:50:25 PM

I participated in the bitcoingarden forum last night but have not seem my name updated to the list. It is a project I am more excited about than most of the coins I have invested so much in! I know you are very busy today but I sure dont want to miss the boat Smiley again, many apologies if I am being redundant, but better safe than cry later Smiley my name on bitcoingarden Is somethinknew
CryptoCoderz (OP)

Activity: 1036
Merit: 506

Coderz of the Crypto variety

View Profile WWW
April 18, 2016, 10:53:38 PM

I participated in the bitcoingarden forum last night but have not seem my name updated to the list. It is a project I am more excited about than most of the coins I have invested so much in! I know you are very busy today but I sure dont want to miss the boat Smiley again, many apologies if I am being redundant, but better safe than cry later Smiley my name on bitcoingarden Is somethinknew

We are still in the reviewal process, we will post an updated list here and on garden and no worries it's avalid question. Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
▐░▌         
 ▀         

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀
▐░▌         ▐░▌ 
▐░▌          ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌
 ▀               ▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐░▌         
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌
                  ▐░▌
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▓▒░░ Secure Emailing
    ▓▒░░ Site-On-Blockchain
         ▓▒░░ Proof-of-Reliability
▓▒░░ HMQ1725
    ▓▒░░ CryptoCoderz
         ▓▒░░ Bitcointalk ANN
Nthused
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 18, 2016, 11:58:57 PM

Was just scrolling along the OP again and seen this ?

"Dev fund has been reduced and a SECOND GiveAway is now scheduled"

Does that mean people get another chance to get some more Espers ?

Wasn't there talk of a Burn ?
Thunderhead

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:08:12 AM

For two days in solo mode mining turned out 1000000 ESP (CPU i3).

Have you mined it with the build-in wallet miner?

U so lucky , I'm on i5 and Nor found any thing!
CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 12:20:44 AM

Was just scrolling along the OP again and seen this ?

"Dev fund has been reduced and a SECOND GiveAway is now scheduled"

Does that mean people get another chance to get some more Espers ?

Wasn't there talk of a Burn ?

Some have suggested we burn coins but we viewed this as unethical as we already promised the 20% giveaway. we are giving 20% away with the current list of people (yet to be officially updated). the dev teams fund was reduced so we can have another giveaway for those who didn't get in Espers in time for the big giveaway. of course you can participate in the second one regardless if you participated in the main one. just another chance to get free Espers. curtousy of the CryptoCoderz team

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄                  ▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄            ▄▄
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░▌        ▐░░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌░▌     ▐░▐░▌
▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌                    ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌▐░▌ ▐░▌▐░▌
▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌ ▐░▐░▌  ▐░▌
▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌▐░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌   ▐░▌    ▐░▌
▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀█░█▀▀  ▐░▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█░▌▐░▌     ▀      ▐░▌
▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌                                        ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌         ▐░▌     ▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌          ▐░▌    ▐░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌           ▐░▌   ▐░░░░░░░░░░░▌▐░▌              ▐░▌▐░▌             ▐░▌
  ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀               ▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀                  ▀    ▀                 ▀
     ▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
white92d15b7

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:36:43 AM

I got a technical question to shoot out there !!!! is this a ram intensive coin ? if i add more ram to my computer will I get a higher hash rate. . . im about to test it out . . . we can see

i dont even need to see, i had a browse through my task manager . . cpuminer on all 4 of my amd a8 cores is using 98% of cpu and 1.7 mb of ram . . some of my staking wallets are using 200-300 mb of ram . . .this coin doesnt seem to be affected by ram, but i now wonder if some of my staking wallets would benifet from more ram to own . . . or running on high priority . .  

captaindz

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:42:09 AM

I got a technical question to shoot out there !!!! is this a ram intensive coin ? if i add more ram to my computer will I get a higher hash rate. . . im about to test it out . . . we can see

nope, all about cpu , because cpu who solve blocks , the more cpu is powerful (4,8,16,32 cores) the more hashes you get.
Thunderhead

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:46:17 AM

nope, all about cpu , because cpu who solve blocks , the more cpu is powerful (4,8,16,32 cores) the more hashes you get.

Hmmm.... Don't think so i5 2410m , can't find a think , hashrate from wallet miner says I'm doing 20
CryptoHobo
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:46:53 AM

Great! We will check it out and then update the ANN to include your build

this is the only problem I've had so far:
Code:
~/bin $ ./Espers-qt 
QString::arg: Argument missing: " 2009-2013 " , 2016
QIODevice::read: device not open
happens when I hit the Get Hash/s with a no such file or directory popup, any ideas?
white92d15b7

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

GPU Coin Dev

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 12:57:24 AM

Hmmm.... Don't think so i5 2410m , can't find a think , hashrate from wallet miner says I'm doing 20

this coin got so popular so fast the only way your getting much without alot of hash power is by joining the pool !!! 200+ workers already Smiley 50000 a block theres lots to go around for anyone with any cpu, come jump on !!!

CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 01:09:49 AM

Great! We will check it out and then update the ANN to include your build

this is the only problem I've had so far:
Code:
~/bin $ ./Espers-qt 
QString::arg: Argument missing: " 2009-2013 " , 2016
QIODevice::read: device not open
happens when I hit the Get Hash/s with a no such file or directory popup, any ideas?

Part of the source needs to be adapted to the standard Linux directory to support the hash-meter function.

(This is not a permanent solution as the path will be grabbed via string instead of manual pointing in the following updates.)

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Thunderhead

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:22:21 AM

this coin got so popular so fast the only way your getting much without alot of hash power is by joining the pool !!! 200+ workers already Smiley 50000 a block theres lots to go around for anyone with any cpu, come jump on !!!

I have seen the pool yet , will do that soon
m33
Legendary

Activity: 1064

Never invest with borrowed coins

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 01:29:41 AM

Hi guys , when will the wallets be filled , I feeling like a millionaire already, lol

And by the great job on the launch of your new coin

Bullion (CBX) ◢◤Clients
CRYPTOBULLION.IO
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

YOUR DIGITAL PRECIOUS METAL 
PoSP | BNP Masternodes | 65 Second block time
Bullion MarketPlace

Cryptopia | NovaExchange |
Coinbook |

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
help me01

Activity: 70

support yocoin scrypt POW

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 01:57:06 AM

Hi Dev,
About all who participate in the giveaway (bitcoingarden)
How do you distribute ? You will send a private message or people who are already participating need to contact you ?

Thanks!

If you've participated simply shoot us a PM preferrably on bitcoin garden. After we finish our review within the first 24 hours of the give away end we will begin sending the payout

hi dev...we with u sir ...community growing very fast now....we are people they doing history with u sir....

CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 01:59:53 AM
Last edit: April 19, 2016, 02:21:51 AM by CC-Resurgam

Hi guys , when will the wallets be filled , I feeling like a millionaire already, lol

We have the full list of participants and we need to update the giveaway thread after we launch the new site. then we will post the list here. We highly encourage everyone t make sure their listed and then send us their wallet address. OVER BITCOINGARDEN and then we will begin the payout. we plan on paying out tonight. we should finish the payout in about a week. we may send to the first 50 people who send their wallets in a day to ease into the giveaway. but we are still debating that among  ourselves.

OUR current list consists of 329 Participants.
100,000,000,000 / 329 = 303,951,368ESP if this list doesn't change due to a mis-tally.

EDIT:                           ^^PER PERSON^^

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
DigitalCurrencyConsultant

Activity: 671

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:04:13 AM

that should make lots of people happy

coingecko

on the moon yet?[/center]
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:08:08 AM

We have the full list of participants and we need to update the giveaway thread after we launch the new site. then we will post the list here. We highly encourage everyone t make sure their listed and then send us their wallet address. OVER BITCOINGARDEN and then we will begin the payout. we plan on paying out tonight. we should finish the payout in about a week. we may send to the first 50 people who send their wallets in a day to ease into the giveaway. but we are still debating that among  ourselves.

OUR current list consists of 329 Participants.
100,000,000,000 / 329 = 303,951,368ESP if this list doesn't change due to a mis-tally.

EDIT:                           ^^PER PERSON^^
wow so we gonna expect now our free give away espers right, can wait to hold mine now thank you in advance and more work to come dev team good luck.

Dabs
Legendary

Activity: 3416
Merit: 1912

The Concierge of Crypto

View Profile
April 19, 2016, 02:12:03 AM

That's like 2 to 3 months worth of solo mining, assuming difficulty stays close to where it is now.

CC-Resurgam

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2016, 02:23:59 AM

That's like 2 to 3 months worth of solo mining, assuming difficulty stays close to where it is now.
Hopefully it will encourage the community to stay with us and trust the development plans we have.
Cant wait to see our amazing community grow even more.

▓▒░░ Fast
     ▓▒░░ Affordable
     ▓▒░░ Friendly
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 822 »
  Print  

Jump to: